Team 7 vs Romulus team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
Team 7: same team from prepman thread

Team7: Dane, Deathblow, Back lash, Areal, Deathstroke, Midnighter, Grifter

vs

Romulus Team: Romulus (prior to death), Wolverine, Sabre-tooth (prior to issue of his death), Omega Red (prior to death), cyber (prior getting carbon adamatium being attached to him/death), Daken.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
romulus isnt dead iirc

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
romulus isnt dead iirc

?

Are you refferring to the fact he the dark force dimension? because it was inferred by Wolverine that he would die from his injuries there Wolverine gave him from the sword.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
?

Are you refferring to the fact he the dark force dimension? because it was inferred by Wolverine that he would die from his injuries there Wolverine gave him from the sword.

Logan didn't cut him, it was Daken. With bone claws only. At least that's how I remember it stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan didn't cut him, it was Daken. With bone claws only. At least that's how I remember it stick out tongue

concur

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I pretty sure in the dark force dimension he slit romulus throat. I can easily when i get home verify this.

Prep-Man
If Dane is at the height of his power, he could take most of them. He was one of the most powerful beings on the planet at one point.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I pretty sure in the dark force dimension he slit romulus throat. I can easily when i get home verify this.

He was only fantasizing about it. Said it would be too easy and chose to leave him trapped in that dimension. After that he told Daken that Romulus ain't dead but "gone".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.