Dr. Strange vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Could Dr. Strange (with prep) beat Odin ?

Doctor Strange is a master magician, and was the holder of the title of "Sorcerer Supreme" of the cosmos vs King of the Norse Gods, Odin.

Digi
In his Classic days, with lopsided prep, maybe. Now...no.

lilshogun
I like Strange since he is the Reed Richards of magic.

Sr J-Bieb
Odin blows his face off. Just his face because that's the kind of control Odin has.

Uriel005
Currently... hell yes Odin rapes Strange in an abysmally horrifying rape. Classic Strange was able to deal with galactus with minimal prep iirc or at least make him wary of a full on engagement. Also for someone like Odin a classic strange would go into cosmic threat mode and probably live up to the title of sorcerer supreme... you know the guardian of the whole damn universe against outer cosmic magical threats ....

quanchi112
Odin.

JakeTheBank
I don't think current Strange with prep could beat Odin, tbh.

Horrificus
Poor Dr. Strange has to wear a golden girdle and feed grapes to the All-Father. erm

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think current Strange with prep could beat Odin, tbh. not even close to being able to beat Odin currently. Give him 10 years of prep and some nifty items he normally doesn't/shouldn't have access too and it'll be a fight... unless Strange goes zomling, which would be highly ooc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.