super skrull vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between super skrull and superman?

Digi
Superman, stomp, /thread

zopzop
Originally posted by Digi
Superman, stomp, /thread

Hellz no.

A PISSless Super Skrull can definitely take some wins. Superman 6/10.

dmills
I wonder if Johnny's new powers are going to roll over on to Klrt?

Oh and Supes wins.

BlackZero30x
...maybe someone could fill me in on how Super Skrull could possibly take any wins?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
...maybe someone could fill me in on how Super Skrull could possibly take any wins? Originally posted by zopzop

I can't get any more clear than that

carver9
Superman wins after a long fight. It'll go similar to the fight between Supes vs Impossible man when he turned to Super Skrull.

Bouboumaster
Pre-Retcon Superman beats the shit out of him. I LOVE K'lrt, and he's a badass. And I hate Supaman to no end.

I don't read him, so I don't know how current would do, but before Flashpoint, Superman would have ended his shit, and do it fast. Just like Surfer and Thor would do.

leonidas
Superman, stomp, /thread

kgkg
lol at anyone thinking Super Skrull has any chance of winning this.

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Pre-Retcon Superman beats the shit out of him. I LOVE K'lrt, and he's a badass. And I hate Supaman to no end.

I don't read him, so I don't know how current would do, but before Flashpoint, Superman would have ended his shit, and do it fast. Just like Surfer and Thor would do.

Didnt Super Skrull fight Warrior madness Thor and held his own? I can't think of a top tier that has ran through Super Skrull.

Prep-Man
pre flashoint supes would win. dcnu supes would lose.

quanchi112
Superman.

JakeTheBank
Superman. It ranges from either a good showing for K'lrt or an outright beatdown.

abhilegend
Superman, stomp, /thread
thumb up
Originally posted by zopzop
Hellz no.

A PISSless Super Skrull can definitely take some wins. Superman 6/10.
What do you think PISLESS superman is going to do to him?

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend

What do you think PISLESS superman is going to do to him?

The Super Skrull has access to all the FF powers on their level or above. Just look at what IW's forcefields have withstood before shattering: Rogue Celestial attacks, Doom with the power of a Watcher, and more.

A PISless SS plants one of those inside SM's head and then rapidly expands it. He dies.

Horrificus
I like Super Skrull.

I think there would be some "hitting".

That's all I got. confused

JakeTheBank
I don't think a force field in Kal's head would kill him, tbh.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think a force field in Kal's head would kill him, tbh.

Even if you discount the recent showing vs the Rogue Celestials as PIS or something to do with the hyperspace power both her FF and they share as their power source, you can't discount the fact that those shields withstood a full assault from Doom with a Watcher's power before shattering. Sure it wrecked her but Doom had to retreat to fix his armor because of the backlash.

Those FF's would wreck any non Trans Tier being if they were created inside the victims body and rapidly expanded.

JakeTheBank
Even if you discount the recent showing vs the Rogue Celestials as PIS or something to do with the hyperspace power both her FF and they share as their power source, you can't discount the fact that those shields withstood a full assault from Doom with a Watcher's power before shattering. Sure it wrecked her but Doom had to retreat to fix his armor because of the backlash.

Those FF's would wreck any non Trans Tier being if they were created inside the victims body and rapidly expanded.

I'm not discounting anything.

But I'm also aware of what Superman's durability has endured as well. Even DCnU Superman was depicted as having an "invulnerable" brain.

abhilegend
The Super Skrull has access to all the FF powers on their level or above. Just look at what IW's forcefields have withstood before shattering: Rogue Celestial attacks, Doom with the power of a Watcher, and more.

A PISless SS plants one of those inside SM's head and then rapidly expands it. He dies.
Not really, superman has endured far worse. When you're talking about "bubbles in head", speedblitz ftw.

psycho gundam
maybe the dcnu superman is in this thread, just a thought

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt Super Skrull fight Warrior madness Thor and held his own? I can't think of a top tier that has ran through Super Skrull. It was pre blood and thunder Thor. Before he was really off his rocker. But yeah Skrull did ok for a while until Thor decided to end it. Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Thor (bloodlusted) vs Kl'rt, the Super-Skrull again, from Thor #465:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSuperskrull06465.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSuperskrull07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSuperskrull08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSuperskrull09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSuperskrull10.jpg

rotiart
Would super skulls hypnosis stare or hate er it was work against superman?

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
It was pre blood and thunder Thor. Before he was really off his rocker. But yeah Skrull did ok for a while until Thor decided to end it.

He did better than "ok" until the end.

quanchi112
He did better than "ok" until the end. Nah, Thor can destroy him any time he quits holding back.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, Thor can destroy him any time he quits holding back.

Disagree. That was an uncontrollable Thor he was fighting in those scans. Skrull held his own.

quanchi112
Disagree. That was an uncontrollable Thor he was fighting in those scans. Skrull held his own. Thor showed he's beyond the Skrull. Teasing the reader and having it drawn out is something writers have been doing for years, carvey.

carver9
Thor showed he's beyond the Skrull. Teasing the reader and having it drawn out is something writers have been doing for years, carvey.

Thor took advantage of an opportunity.

quanchi112
Thor took advantage of an opportunity. So you don't think Thor wins every single matchup out of ten ?

Digi
Thor took advantage of an opportunity.

You mean, hit him with a low-to-mid power attack? That's like the 120th most impressive energy output I've ever seen from Thor and it wrecked SS.

What was it that was being talked about in another thread....the difference between "hanging" against an opponent and posing a legitimate threat. SS can do the former, not the latter.

quanchi112
You mean, hit him with a low-to-mid power attack? That's like the 120th most impressive energy output I've ever seen from Thor and it wrecked SS.

What was it that was being talked about in another thread....the difference between "hanging" against an opponent and posing a legitimate threat. SS can do the former, not the latter. Digi when we team up there's not a force in the omniverse that can stop us.

Lord Feron
pre-fp supes wins.

AlmightyKfish
Supes wins, remember what an angry Surfer did to Super Skrull? It would probably end up like that, seeing as Surfer mainly used his fists in that instance (iirc).

carver9

What was it that was being talked about in another thread....the difference between "hanging" against an opponent and posing a legitimate threat. SS can do the former, not the latter.

Exactly...which is my point. Super Skrull WILL lose but to suggest he wouldnt go down fighting is ignoring the character history.

DARTH POWER
Superman, stomp, /thread

quanchi112
Exactly...which is my point. Super Skrull WILL lose but to suggest he wouldnt go down fighting is ignoring the character history. No one said he wouldn't go down fighting but to say he doesn't win a single matchup out of ten suggests he's out of his depth here.

Digi
Exactly...which is my point. Super Skrull WILL lose but to suggest he wouldnt go down fighting is ignoring the character history.

Problem is, if Thor/Superman goes to his big attacks first, it's over without much of a fight. If they pull the "I'll talk with you a while before getting serious" then yeah, it's a fight. So, written in a comic, it's a mid-length fight that he loses every time. On the forums, it's a short fight that he loses every time.

Digi when we team up there's not a force in the omniverse that can stop us.

laughing out loud ermm

Batman-Prime
Even though it wasn't the real Superskrull in the SilverSurfer/Superman crossover, I think it's how a fight between those two would go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.