Cheetah vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Stoic
I think that Wolverine, or Sabretooth would fight better alone. Together they would wind up getting in each others way, and the only way that they would be able to compete with Cheetah is to go completely berserk.

Prep-Man
cheetah.

JakeTheBank
Cheetah. Faster, stronger, etc.

iceman24567
Cheetah if she takes Creed out fast

carver9
Wolverine solos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine solos.

No, he doesn't. Him and Creed together can't win, either, even if they work together impeccably.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No, he doesn't. Him and Creed together can't win, either, even if they work together impeccably. why the hell not? logan has fought hulk..and sabretooth is even tougher than logan

they can both gravely injure cheetah

they both have insane hfs

iceman24567
Wolverine solos. Are you really saying Wolverine > Cheetah?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
why the hell not? logan has fought hulk..and sabretooth is even tougher than logan

they both have insane hfs

When Hulk has supersonic speed and is able to speedblitz people like Flash and Wonder Woman, let me know.

Cheetah's speed is off the charts. And in character, she uses her speed a lot, one of the few characters who's consistently "speedblitzed" regularly. She's been too fast for Wonder Woman to initially tag thanks to her training from Zoom. And Diana's speed and reflex feats speak for themselves. Coupled with her strength and durability, both in the general range of Diana's own, and she loses only through jobbing or PIS.

iceman24567
why the hell not? logan has fought hulk..and sabretooth is even tougher than logan

they both have insane hfs Cheetah is stronger than both Creed and Wolverine she also has magical claws and shes a speedster she would carve Sabretooth up like thanksgiving turkey

carver9
Cheetah lost that speed increase.

JakeTheBank
Cheetah lost that speed increase.

When?

She was consistently portrayed as at least low-level supersonic before the Zoom amp.

And nothing I've read from Wonder Woman prior to the reboot shows her being nerfed.

carver9
When?

She was consistently portrayed as at least low-level supersonic before the Zoom amp.

And nothing I've read from Wonder Woman prior to the reboot shows her being nerfed.

Didn't Flash take it from her with a kiss? Before the Zoom increase, she wasn't as fast as you are trying to make her out to be.

JakeTheBank
Didn't Flash take it from her with a kiss? Before the Zoom increase, she wasn't as fast as you are trying to make her out to be.

He didn't depower her; in the Genocide arc of Wonder Woman under Simone, Cheetah was portrayed as being too fast for Diana to initially tag.

And yeah, Cheetah's speed has always been a consistent problem for Diana.

carver9
He didn't depower her; in the Genocide arc of Wonder Woman under Simone, Cheetah was portrayed as being too fast for Diana to initially tag.

And yeah, Cheetah's speed has always been a consistent problem for Diana.

I remember that but after that run, she didn't display that type of speed anymore.

Cheetah has never been an issue speed wise to Diana.

JakeTheBank
I remember that but after that run, she didn't display that type of speed anymore.

Cheetah has never been an issue speed wise to Diana.

It was the last run in which Cheetah was a major villain to Diana. Unless you can prove she was explicitly nerfed, she's still extraordinary fast. Too fast for Creed and Logan.

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about. I've read virtually every issue of post crisis Wonder Woman and I'm telling you that Cheetah's speed is her primary weapon against Diana, and yes, it has been consistently an issue for her.

carver9
Wolverine solos.

JakeTheBank
Concession accepted.

JaketheBank wins. Flawless Victory.

abhilegend
Concession accepted.

Don't be too happy, its just carver.sneer

carver9
Concession accepted.

You using speed as any type of indication of this fight isn't helping you. Everyone that has fought Wolverine comment on how fast he is. That's all it takes is one hit by Wolverine and the fight is over and he has the skill, speed, and the durability to gain this hit.

JakeTheBank
You using speed as any type of indication of this fight isn't helping you. Everyone that has fought Wolverine comment on how fast he is. That's all it takes is one hit by Wolverine and the fight is over and he has the skill, speed, and the durability to gain this hit.

Yeah, when Logan's speed is upwards of supersonic and coming close to approaching lightspeed, let me know, brah.

He doesn't have enough skill or speed to close the gap between he and Cheetah. Diana has skill and speed in spades and yet, she habitually struggles against Cheetah unless she gets bloodlusted, uses her gear, or gets lucky.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Q99
Who wins?

I'm pretty sure this has been done a lot before, and it's still a Cheetah stomp.

When she's pouring on the speed, she's hard for even Diana to touch, and she's a class 100.

You mean, the last appearance of her in her own body in the Wonder Woman book? There is no 'after that,' really.

The Cheetah-in-a-dead-Amazon in Hester's run outspeed that Diana too, and that wasn't even the real thing, just an amazon with a totem.

She was faster than WW in her first appearance. She was in Rucka's run, and Gail's run. Male-Cheetah was in Jimenez's run.

Diana can handle it with her reflexes, but Cheetah has always been faster than Wonder Woman and regularly used that to score hits, especially in the Rucka and Simone runs when she had the Zoom upgrade but even before that too.

Cheetah took down Flash and mCheetah blitzed Superman. And the Superman one was does before Cheetah got a speed upgrade.

Wolvie's fast but he's not that fast.

No, she's got some durability too. One cut isn't going to put down a goddess.

Q99
Prior threads:

Exact same matchup as this thread, mentioned as possible close-for-spite

Vs just Wolverine

Male Cheetah vs the pair

Another male Cheetah one

General consensus? Spite.

leonidas
Originally posted by Q99
I'm pretty sure this has been done a lot before, and it's still a Cheetah stomp.

When she's pouring on the speed, she's hard for even Diana to touch, and she's a class 100.

You mean, the last appearance of her in her own body in the Wonder Woman book? There is no 'after that,' really.

The Cheetah-in-a-dead-Amazon in Hester's run outspeed that Diana too, and that wasn't even the real thing, just an amazon with a totem.

She was faster than WW in her first appearance. She was in Rucka's run, and Gail's run. Male-Cheetah was in Jimenez's run.

Diana can handle it with her reflexes, but Cheetah has always been faster than Wonder Woman and regularly used that to score hits, especially in the Rucka and Simone runs when she had the Zoom upgrade but even before that too.

Cheetah took down Flash and mCheetah blitzed Superman. And the Superman one was does before Cheetah got a speed upgrade.

Wolvie's fast but he's not that fast.

No, she's got some durability too. One cut isn't going to put down a goddess.

nice. thumb up

Sin I AM
yea this is spite carv....maybe hell wolverine may be a better matchup

Juntai
Cheeta. Why would you even put Wolverine up against Wonder Woman enemies to begin with?

Placidity
Originally posted by Juntai
Cheeta. Why would you even put Wolverine up against Wonder Woman enemies to begin with?

Because there will be people that argue that position.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.