USH'S STAR WARS GAME CAMPAIGN II EPISODE VI- Pre-start thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
The new game should be starting next week.

I have the opener all typed and ready for the Light Side, and as a preview, I shall post it below.

However, I need the Dark Siders to answer a question for me before I can type their one! We shall discuss it below.

This is a discussion rather than RP thread, to be clear.

Ushgarak

Ushgarak
Now, as for the Dark Siders...

You guys start on Epireus and, no, Adelmo has not turned up again to ask for a favour, Actually, all has gone quiet on the Adelmo front of late.

In fact, the game will start with you guys going about your lives on Epireus. I want you guys to tell me... what do you think you might be doing on a typical Epirean day? If too many people are committed in one area, I'll start asking people for their second choices etc.

I have plenty of idea sin mind of what you are doing, and one or two mandatory ones, but I'll let you submit open ideas at first.

Peach
Rianna's pretty easy there. Antagonizing Rand, practicing with her saber, going off to kill Epireans sometimes...maybe looking into SnK stuff depending on what the stuff we got from that crystal is.

Lord Melkor
Gallador will either:

1. Be meeting with one of the Epirean tribe leaders he is trying to influence (by the way you didn`t answer my PM question if he can arrange meeting with Ogros, maybe not now, hmm?).

2. Talking to Eller Jey, since he is trying to get her more open about herself (maybe there are parallels between her decision to side with Adelmo and Gallador leaving the Order? Though I remember that she seemed to have zero interest in Jedi, which is a pity, maybe Gallador will just try being nice and listening to her).

REXXXX
Good old Saar...

Galder will most likely be out on the mountainside or down below it, working with Trogan and Fitra on their fighting abilities and lauding them for their efforts on Selene. Any other Epireans present he can be training (or trying to).

General Zink
Rand will be in the lounge, meditating over a glass of wine and reading the old Sith tablet they procured from the Ghost Citadel, as he is prone to doing. He is normally there, learning, though recently he has been going on brief jogs about the mountain in order to build up his strength and his speed.

(That still gives us a bonus, right?)

HereticalDruid
Azarl will be in the workshop, repairing any damage that J7 sustained that still needs examination. I assume that we have a worskhop. If not, he is in the hangar, tending to his ship.

General Kaliero
Dak will be practicing his newly-learned saber forms in the base's improvised training room with its smashed furniture.

Newjak
Xavier has been learning with the Seer, he has also been very thankful she has helped him. During their time together he has also been trying to be friendlier without trying to crowd her.

When on his own, he has been meditating to help open his mind up to the force, and working on anatomy and medicine.

He also has brought in his new overclocked hover cart, and begins tinkering with it. His goal is to supe it up to become a very fast hover board stick out tongue

Peach
Yeah. Trying to be friendlier, sure...stick out tongue

Rianna's also been working with the Force more lately, trying to improve more with that, but she'll be keeping quiet about that with everyone else - a lot of her disappearing to hunt down Epireans is a cover for being away from everyone else so she can work without Rand or Gallador knowing what she's up to.

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Peach

Rianna's also been working with the Force more lately, trying to improve more with that, but she'll be keeping quiet about that with everyone else - a lot of her disappearing to hunt down Epireans is a cover for being away from everyone else so she can work without Rand or Gallador knowing what she's up to.

I thought that the deal was that Gallador would help her a bit and she would teach him sabreless combat?

Peach
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
I thought that the deal was that Gallador would help her a bit and she would teach him sabreless combat?

That was actually more because originally I had been planning on increase Jedi Lore, for which Gallador would be very useful. But I then changed my mind and went with Lying for now.

She'll still teach him to duck, though stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
That was actually more because originally I had been planning on increase Jedi Lore, for which Gallador would be very useful. But I then changed my mind and went with Lying for now.

She'll still teach him to duck, though stick out tongue

But Gallador is also very good at Lying! And I bet his Lying classes with Rianna would be hilarious big grin

Newjak

Rianna's also been working with the Force more lately, trying to improve more with that, but she'll be keeping quiet about that with everyone else - a lot of her disappearing to hunt down Epireans is a cover for being away from everyone else so she can work without Rand or Gallador knowing what she's up to. shifty

Besides the hover board will be awesome if Xavier can get it going. I may take more pilot stuff just to be able to use it well stick out tongue

Bespin Bart
Oh geez, Saar has gone crazy.

Is this what you were saying contradicts Xavier's game?

Peach
Most likely.

Newjak
How does that contradict with Xavier's game?

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Newjak
How does that contradict with Xavier's game?

The part when Xavier was shown what happens with darksiders captured by Jedi, I think.

Newjak
Ah ok well yeah that's nothing big stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Ok so some gaps not filled on the Dark Side

- Someone needs to be on base maintenance. Parts of that place are always wearing out as you have no technical staff; you have to do it all yourselves

- Someone should be on control room duty, monitoring the base and doing your traditional job of monitoring as many galactic transmissions s you can

General Zink
Rand can be on control room duty.

Did we actually buy the astromech droid after Episode IV? It'd probably be useful for whoever is doing maintenance.

General Kaliero
In that case, Dak will be on maintenance duty.

Ushgarak
We also need something for new players to be doing. What do you vets think the new arrivals would be on?

Peach
Whatever we don't feel like doing that needs to be done? stick out tongue

Actually so far I think we just have one newcomer for the Dark Side, our amusing Revenant, so, I dunno...maybe he talked Rand into letting him glimpse at the tablet.

Newjak
Haha we could send them off to go hunt down that one Eperian we don't like too much stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Ogros the unfindable?

Newjak
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ogros the unfindable? I don't know why but I love that name stick out tongue

And sure why not it can be like some sort of Dark Side hazing thing sending them out into hte middle of nowhere getting lost in the woods before failing miserably returning broken. Tis the Darkside way stick out tongue

Herr Rob
Vic can READ MINDS. HE KNOWS YOUR CHILDISH PRANKS.

But seriously, he'd likely either be shown around "home sweet home" by some of the other darkies (whoever feels so inclined to do so), or otherwise just keeps to himself because he's a grumpy angry emo zombie cripple. Probably making adjustments on his armored suit, improving its life-support functions and versatility in battle. Something vague and ill-defined like that for the one guy we have with a good medical pool :P

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Ushgarak
We also need something for new players to be doing. What do you vets think the new arrivals would be on?

It strikes me that Edana's kinetic force powers would be very useful for doing the laundry and similar things. wink

Regarding Ogros, there were some tribe leaders that sided with him, maybe we can force them to tell us where we can find him?

Ushgarak
There is no-one that sided with him that you can still find.

Edna Witch
It strikes me that Edana's kinetic force powers would be very useful for doing the laundry and similar things. wink

You know Edana is really going to enjoy watching Gallador die painfully while she stands by and unequips her Bodyguard Schtick with a knowing smile on her face!

Peach
Yep, you fit in great with us big grin

General Zink
Rand certainly has no intention of creating new enemies within the group.

Herr Rob
But does he plan to making new friends? big grin

General Zink
That goes without saying! Rand (my character) is the Dark Side Master template and trying to be leader of the group. Friends are always welcome, as is support and allegiance.

Rand's idea of friendship is a little twisted...

Peach
Yeah, just a little bit.

Lord Melkor
Bickering is best path to friendship, especially between fictional characters of opposite sex!

Jedireaper
So... when do we start?

REXXXX
Whenever Ush is ready.

Peach
He did say it was going to be delayed a bit cos of real-life stuff.

And us Darkies still haven't gotten our pre-start thing stick out tongue

Newjak
Yeah plus I have to finish my bio before we can start stick out tongue

Jedireaper
Awww poor Darkies... smile

Peach
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah plus I have to finish my bio before we can start stick out tongue

Do that already!

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Awww poor Darkies... smile

Ours is more complex than yours, apparently big grin

(also we're just better in general)

Newjak
Do that already!

Ours is more complex than yours, apparently big grin

(also we're just better in general) I'm working on it stick out tongue

Jedireaper
I'd say it's more of a case of the Darkies cause more chaos than most of the other groups, thus- that needs to be accounted for when designing the game for you guys. Not necessarily more complex though, but who am I to argue.

REXXXX
I'd agree with that. We're a different case entirely, hard to compare the two sides.

Edna Witch
Bickering is best path to friendship, especially between fictional characters of opposite sex!

You may call it bickering, I call it contemplating murder....

Bardock42
Con would probably also do control room duty for two reasons a) he's lazy and that sounds pretty easy and b) it's basically already in his name.

Can he do that with Rand?

Ushgarak
Nah, it works on a shift rotation between each of you in turn.

Bardock42
Then I think perhaps Con could show the new players around and entertain them with amusing episodes of our exploits. Perhaps we can sample some of the Gladiators in our next games?

Brit
I'll have to read back so I know who Saar is better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.