Gladiator vs Namor & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who wins?

carver9
Add Superman on the other team against Gladiator, then it would be a fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Add Superman on the other team against Gladiator, then it would be a fight.
orly

Mistress-Death
Glads loses in a bad way

carver9
Gladiator 8/10.

Mistress-Death
Team 8/10 at least

carver9
Gladiator heat visions Namor and then proceed at taking Magneto out with planet wrecking strength. Gladiator 8 or 9/10.

Mistress-Death
Mags frazzles Glads brain and then pulls him apart after Namor beats him down

Team 8/10 at least

carver9
Gladiator hit Namor with a punch similar to what he used to split a Centurian in half, one shot a Centurian Prime, ko Binary, one shot Vulcan, ko Rachel Summer, which should take him out of the fight and he will perform this at super speed and since Magneto is currently depowered and his shields isn't as strong as they use to be, Gladiator heat vision through his skull.

Gladiator 8/10

lilshogun
Namor gets fried to death and MAgneto needs to be Silver Surfer type to take out Gladiator. Gladiator can resist any of Mag's hits. You are talkiong about a guy that fcan fly through a sun, able to move against planetary or star gravitational pull.

Mistress-Death
Mags uses his shields and opens worm holes in Glads

Team at least 8/10

carver9
Mags try to open up a worm hole and realize he is depowered and by the time he tries to throw another attack, Gladiator fist is already down his throat.

Mistress-Death
What a idiot as if the thread starter is gonna use a depowered Mags lmfao how desperate are you ?

Glads canget past Mags shields

Team 8/10 at least

carver9
The thread started never pointed out which Mags so we always go by the current incarnation of the characters. Read the rules.

Mistress-Death
Only a desperate idiot would presume that.

How about a BZ classic Magneto vs Gladiator

Team 8/10 at least

carver9
Gladiator stomps. Current Magneto goes out first.

Mistress-Death
Team 8/10

Mags wrecks Glads, U scared to do a BZ laughing out loud

abhilegend
Its classic magneto btw.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its classic magneto btw.

I know why you did that. Gladiator 6/10

carver9
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Team 8/10

Mags wrecks Glads, U scared to do a BZ laughing out loud

I dont battlezone newbys.

Nihilist
I dont battlezone newbys. laughing out loud poor excuse, you dont BZ anyboby.

abhilegend
I know why you did that. Gladiator 6/10
Please tell me why I did what?
I dont battlezone newbys.
How many have you done anyway? Let me guess, zero? Right?

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud poor excuse, you dont BZ anyboby.

Who didnt I battlezone?

carver9
Please tell me why I did what?

How many have you done anyway? Let me guess, zero? Right?

To go against anything "I" say of course.

No one has challenged me.

Nihilist
Who didnt I battlezone? Let me see, you bottled it against Quan,Rage and me for starters, each time using some bullshit excuse.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Let me see, you bottled it against Quan,Rage and me for starters, each time using some bullshit excuse.

Me and Rage are preparing for a BZ and after that's done, I'm hoping Quan goes next. You, I would never BZ your bashing a**. When I see a little more maturity from you, maybe then.

Nihilist
Me and Rage are preparing for a BZ and after that's done, I'm hoping Quan goes next. You, I would never BZ your bashing a**. When I see a little more maturity from you, maybe then. Like i said excuses.

Quan straight up offered you a HOTM bz, and dont give me maturity from a lying troll like you.

Fact is you are just all mouth constantly saying how much of a great debater you are but NEVER once back it up.

abhilegend
To go against anything "I" say of course.

No one has challenged me.
Don't flatter yourself. Like you did here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t551447.html

Oh wait....

Colossus-Big C
Gladiator kills namor with one punch.

carver9
Don't flatter yourself. Like you did here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t551447.html

Oh wait....

I asked Rage to wait 2 weeks while I gather all of my material, I come back two weeks later and they already put the thread up and it was 10 pages too late. If they would have waited, I would have easily stomped Rage but they were feaming so bad to set up an unprepared thread that I didn't even waste my time replying in it. Patience is the key.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lulz, just like hulk, hercules, thor, surfer and other power houses have done, right?

Oh wait....

abhilegend
I asked Rage to wait 2 weeks while I gather all of my material, I come back two weeks later and they already put the thread up and it was 10 pages too late. If they would have waited, I would have easily stomped Rage but they were feaming so bad to set up an unprepared thread that I didn't even waste my time replying in it. Patience is the key.
Lulz.
All I've to say is "2000 mps" and "pyramids".

carver9
Lulz, just like hulk, hercules, thor, surfer and other power houses have done, right?

Oh wait....

Gladiator is a character that doesn't mind killing and Namor and Heat Vision doesn't match. Classic Magneto is a different beast. Those shields can be trouble. I'm still giving it to Gladiator.

carver9
Lulz.
All I've to say is "2000 mps" and "pyramids".

Pyramid...you MIGHT have an argument...2000 MPs, that still holds weight...nothing shown to go against my post in a gravitational environment.

abhilegend
Gladiator is a character that doesn't mind killing and Namor and Heat Vision doesn't match. Classic Magneto is a different beast. Those shields can be trouble. I'm still giving it to Gladiator.
Really
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4434/namorfeat211qk.gif
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9233/namorfeat41zp.gif
Pyramid...you MIGHT have an argument...2000 MPs, that still holds weight...nothing shown to go against my post in a gravitational environment.
Lulz.

carver9
Really
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4434/namorfeat211qk.gif
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9233/namorfeat41zp.gif

Lulz.

So that heat is as hot as stars? Every time Gladiator use his heat vision, he uses it to kill...can't think of one instances where he hasn't. This isn't Superman that we are talking about, this is a guy that doesn't pull anything back.

What's so funny?

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

This is highly doubtful, but Namor would be out of this due to laser vision, unless he somehow had a means of remaining hydrated. The team could win this quite handily with prep, but without, it would likely be a match between Magneto, and Gladiator, and I believe that Gladiator would eventually win that fight.

Lord Feron
Gladiator would muscle it out if Magneto is at peak level. Not saming namor is a non-factor but laser eyes and his strength combined with many many years of combat experience (fairly ruthless as well). He will put namor down quick.

Then again maybe magneto could protect namor with shields... anywa im betting on glads to win more times than not.

Colossus-Big C

Oh wait.... Characters normally hold back

Namor is what? Class 100 thousand tons?
Gladiator is in the Quintillions, just like thor , hercules and superman

He is effectively billions of times stronger than namor.

like i said, gladiator kills namor with one punch.

leonidas
mags solos.

Sin I AM
hmmmm....i dont think heat vision is a trump card over namor...especially seeing how well he did against blastaar in the negative zone while extremely dehydrated

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmm....i dont think heat vision is a trump card over namor...especially seeing how well he did against blastaar in the negative zone while extremely dehydrated

Blastaar is a far cry from Gladiator, and in most of his appearances, Namor has been really messed up by heat. Even his bio states him having the chance of dying if he were to be dehydrated severely.

Bouboumaster
Gladiator

Naija boy
Gladiator

Batman-Prime
Was mags depowered? In my Book he can challange Superman or Thor and win some, maybe even split. Namor is tough but not in the league of those two.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Was mags depowered? In my Book he can challange Superman or Thor and win some, maybe even split. Namor is tough but not in the league of those two.

Mags a badass, but this is a fight he can't win

dmills
Out of curiosity what would a bz with Glads vs classic Mags accomplish that a thread with those two wouldn't?

Existere
Originally posted by leonidas
mags solos.

dmills
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Blastaar's blasts are concussive mami.

YFZ 350
Gladiator wins.

h1a8

Oh wait.... Neither of those guys used planetary destroying force on Namor. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Team wins.

h1a8
Glads could take Namor right out with HV. But Mags poses the bigger problem. Mags has very durable shields. Offensively what can Mags do to Glads if Glads decides to put on his top speed?

Prep-Man
team.

-Pr-
Team imo, but it's not easy.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team imo, but it's not easy. Mags could solo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
Mags could solo.

And I "could" beat up Superman with enough prep.

Could =/= Would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.