Blood and Thunder with a DC twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Same scenario as the original Blood and Thunder except instead of a blood lusted Thor getting the Power gem, substitute Superboy Prime and the Reality gem. Just those characters that engaged Thor after he got the power gem, Odin is out (that would be spite).

Cogito
Shit, meet fan.

Stoic
Originally posted by Cogito
Shit, meet fan.

?

Brockalizer
In a different universe Thanos and Prime would make a damn formidable team, as adversaries go, I pity the man foolish enough to get between them.

Cogito
Originally posted by Stoic
?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shit%20hits%20the%20fan

Bouboumaster
I say that Thanos stop him, because he's highly resistant to matter manipulation, and because Prime's powerset don't gives him the opportunity to tap efficiently in the gem. That said, Prime mostly kill the team Thor fought too.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say that Thanos stop him, because he's highly resistant to matter manipulation, and because Prime's powerset don't gives him the opportunity to tap efficiently in the gem. That said, Prime mostly kill the team Thor fought too. I agree that he wouldn't be able to tap into the gem as efficiently as a Thanos or Warlock could, but wouldn't he still tap into it on an instinctual level just as Runner, Gardener, and Champion did? Even tapping the reality gem on a subconscious level could be potentially devastating. Combine that with an unstable personality and an awesome power set and... As much as it pains me to admit, that might be too much, even for Thanos. That being said I'm not so sure that it would come to that. Sure, he's resistant to matter manipulation attacks, but he would still be vulnerable to red solar radiation. Surfer might be all that's required. It would be interesting to see if Warlock could trap him in Soul World.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.