Colossus vs Sabretooth & Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Pre-Colossusnaut Piotr Vs Sabretooth & classic Venom (Eddie brock). Win by ko. Who wins.

carver9
Is this Adamantium Sabertooth?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Is this Adamantium Sabertooth?
No, classic creed.

Colossus-Big C
Can they even tickle him?

Parmaniac
Team

KingD19
You really think that?

Sabretooth with no Adamantium, and Classic Venom?

Against the Russian Robot? Even pre Juggernaut levels he was scrapping with people far out of those guys weight range. They both get exploded.

Katya
Colossus.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
You really think that? Maybe I was a bit fast, I had some feats in mind where Venom was amped.

-Pr-
Colossus imo.

juggernaut74
Creed is a non-factor. Venom on the other hand......

KingD19
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Maybe I was a bit fast, I had some feats in mind where Venom was amped.

Okay, that I'll agree with as the Venom that fought Juggernaut was pretty boss. And Gargan Venom was up there as well since his Scorpion powers got boosted. Classic Brock Venom though goes down.

colossulrage
Colossus shouldnt be to hard pressed to win in this fight. sabretooth goes down fast but he might have slight trouble ith venom. colossus still wins

DontEatMeat
sabretooth kills colossus

The Pict
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Creed is a non-factor. Venom on the other hand......

They fought in Utopia, IIRC Colossus won. That wasn't Brock though.

I think Colossus would win this fight.

DontEatMeat
and you would be wrong, creed will destroy colossus

The Pict
Originally posted by DontEatMeat
and you would be wrong, creed will destroy colossus

nope

DontEatMeat
you know it

OneDumbG0
. . . .

Colossus-Big C
you know it I dont think creed can even hurt normal colossus...

OneDumbG0
^ Not without adamantium claws.

StiltmanFTW
He has some decent feats with his natural claws, like piercing Worthington's wings or the nigh-invulnerable skin of Essex's supermen. Just saying.

Colossus-Big C
Wolverine has trouble cutting colossus. Sabes isnt doing a thing.

"that doesnt even tickle"
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_012.jpg

StiltmanFTW
What trouble? He opened him like a can of peas after that scene.

YFZ 350
Once he tapped into some demon powers.

StiltmanFTW
Only in one panel. Then he proceeded to cut the shit out of him in normal mode, iirc.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Wolverine has trouble cutting colossus. Sabes isnt doing a thing.

"that doesnt even tickle"
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_004_012.jpg And thata clearly isn't normal powered Wolverine.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Only in one panel. Then he proceeded to cut the shit out of him in normal mode, iirc. like they said, he had demon powers.

if that wasnt the case why did a run claw attack not even register to colossus but then suddenly he effortlessy cuts him? think about it...that scan i posted was obviously put in the comic to show something.

Parmaniac
none of the demonic Wolveine feats can be used for standard Wolverine period.

Colossus-Big C
none of the demonic Wolveine feats can be used for standard Wolverine period. this.

StiltmanFTW
like they said, he had demon powers.

if that wasnt the case why did a run claw attack not even register to colossus but then suddenly he effortlessy cuts him? think about it...

And? Claws weren't on hellfire and Logan didn't need further enhanced strength to back them up, since they were honed so keen they'd cut through almost anything without trouble.

It was a glancing shot.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And? Claws weren't on hellfire and Logan didn't need further enhanced strength to back them up, since they were honed so keen they'd cut through almost anything without trouble.

It was a glancing shot. lulz, it was even confirmed the next issue wolverines strength was amped

StiltmanFTW
lulz, it was even confirmed the next issue wolverines strength was amped

Mystique's speculation.

SamZED
A shockwave from his leap sent cars flying into the air iirc.. confused

Either way, Colossus had trouble with Gargan. So Brock solos. shifty

OneDumbG0
none of the demonic Wolveine feats can be used for standard Wolverine period. That's actually mod ruling also.

colossulrage
Originally posted by SamZED
A shockwave from his leap sent cars flying into the air iirc.. confused

Either way, Colossus had trouble with Gargan. So Brock solos. shifty laughing Not even close

DontEatMeat
wolverine not being able to cut colossus doesnt mean shit, on paper the adamantium is suppose to be able to cut thrue anything however wolverine lacks the physical strength for cutting colossus with same adamantium, however sabretooth is by far stronger than wolverine so judging by how sabretooth easily was able to cut anything he ever tried with his claws i would assume he can cut colossus as well, with bone claws sabretooth was able to cut arch angel metal wings, elevator door, robots, superhuman soldiers with suppose uncutable skin something even wolverine failed to do with adamantium claws, if we add sabretooth adamantium claws i dont think colossus stands a chance

OneDumbG0
with bone claws sabretooth was able to cut arch angel metal wings, elevator door, robots, superhuman soldiers with suppose uncutable skin something even wolverine failed to do with adamantium claws . . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.