Galactus Vs Timaut, Exitar, Arishem, Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. they fight

2. team two merge into a single celestial

Power Cosmic II
http://tamdoesjapan.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/godzilla-facepalm2.jpg

Galactus uses the Ultimate Nullifier

Slaanesh
Tiamut or Exitar can take on Galactus on their own and win..all of them together is spite..Galactus won't even survive a second..

Doon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. they fight

2. team two merge into a single celestial

Is it Galactus vs Tiamut, Exitar, Arishem and Odin

OR

Galctus and Odin vs Tiamit, Exitar, and Arishem?

You didn't make that clear. Either way, The Celestials take this.

Sr J-Bieb
This thread is full of stupid

Magnon
Spite against Galactus.

Tiamut,Exitar > Arishem > Galactus(normal power levels) > Odin

leonidas
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
This thread is full of stupid

overflowing with it you mean.

Mindset
Galactus wins.

Glorificus
Galactus Utimate-Nullifiers them into nothingness.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
This thread is full of stupid Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus wins. Originally posted by leonidas
overflowing with it you mean.

Galactus wins he don't even need the UN. 616 Celestials can't merge into a super Celestial form.

Mindset
zopzop, I don't think you even know who Galactus is.

But your answer is right.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm guessing the sudden wave of Galactus support means that the Celestials did piss poor in their Fantastic Four appearance recently?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm guessing the sudden wave of Galactus support means that the Celestials did piss poor in their Fantastic Four appearance recently?
Not really.

This is how it went (more or less)

1. Galactus ate four planets, so he was very well fed

2. After that he confronted four non-616 no name Celestials

3. They fought, and Galactus "killed" one

4. The three remaining merged together and one shotted Galactus

That's about it.

Doon
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk

Nope. Galactus took down one of the four; then the remaining three merged and killed him.

Doon
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus wins he don't even need the UN. 616 Celestials can't merge into a super Celestial form.

Who says the 616 Celestials can't merge into a super Celestial? That's silly. Just because we haven't seen them do so yet doesn't mean it isn't possible. FYI, Arishem, Exitar and Tiamut are three of the omniverse's most powerful Celestials. They're silent and deadly.

zopzop
Quick question, in all seriousness :
If Galactus "killed" that one Rogue Celestial how did the other three merge with him? Because we saw once Reed REALLY killed it the Giant Celestial broke apart into their individual selves.

If he was really killed by Galactus then they couldn't form that gestalt with him.

Doon
Originally posted by zopzop
Quick question, in all seriousness :
If Galactus "killed" that one Rogue Celestial how did the other three merge with him? Because we saw once Reed REALLY killed it the Giant Celestial broke apart into their individual selves.

If he was really killed by Galactus then they couldn't form that gestalt with him.

That's not exactly what happened I think. Galactus did, in fact, kill (or almost kill) the first celestial. The remaining three then merged with what was left of the presumably dead one, adding/siphoning off his energies to themselves. Considering he/she/it was already dead, though, much of what came to be the Voltron Celestial was dependent primarily on the three. That said, I don't think Reed's Sun Gun killed any of the Celestials; it certainly weakened them to an extent though. As a result, they were no longer able to maintain the Voltron-like form; and the status quo was restored to three living celestials and one dead one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.