Invictus vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
http://www.comicvine.com/invictus/29-82130/

Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Doesnt invictus have 0 feats

Sr J-Bieb
He looks tough. I'd have to give it to him based on that

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Doesnt invictus have 0 feats

I was putting in before anyone else did. Also he does have feats, he's currently pushing back several different Ring Bearers.

Blair Wind
He's been in exactly one issue. He was beating on 5 ring wielders (one of each type, save Red), but it is still too early to tell. Lots of people have a good first appearance and then drop off from there.

psycho gundam
....and the rainbow brigade can perform pretty badly

Prep-Man
I wouldn't call NG a real team, so of course they don't have teamwork. Incictus easily destroyed them.

Digi
Lul at one comic. Gotta give it time for the "new character phase" to drop off. Everyone rips out ***holes in their first appearance. Give it a year, maybe two if he only shows up in one title.

Ironically, Sentry had this same problem. There were speculative vs. threads with him when there were nothing but teasers for his debut.

psycho gundam
and he turned out to be a feeb in the end.....

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and he turned out to be a feeb in the end.....

A feeb who's all over the place and a lot of people consider near Beyonder level in power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cogito
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
A feeb who's all over the place and a lot of people consider near Beyonder level in power. roll eyes (sarcastic) exactly

Digi
The ugly truth is probably that because of the fluctuations in feats and lack of defined limits or explanations of certain feats, unless he comes back we're never going to have an actual level for Sentry. Was he Thor level or Beyonder, or where in between?

"I don't know" is, however, unacceptable as an answer to some on the forums.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Digi
The ugly truth is probably that because of the fluctuations in feats and lack of defined limits or explanations of certain feats, unless he comes back we're never going to have an actual level for Sentry. Was he Thor level or Beyonder, or where in between?

"I don't know" is, however, unacceptable as an answer to some on the forums. I would say he's above Thor but below Spider-man.

-Pr-
I'm seriously considering bringing in a "minimum appearances" rule.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

abhilegend
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I would say he's above Thor but below Spider-man.
laughing out loud

zopzop
Invictus just took out a group of lanterns (green, yellow, blue, orange, indigo) and didn't break a sweat doing it.

He should be able to beat non-Void Sentry for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.