Thanos/Void/Lord Mar-vell vs JLA/JSA/Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos, Lord Mar-vell, Void vs

JLA

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Supergirl

JSA...the same line up that took on Black Adam

Annihilators

Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Nova Prime
Quasar

Who wins?

Cogito
Team 1 gets rocked

abhilegend
Team 2 stomps.

Mistress-Death
Team 1 stomps.

Not much any of them can do take down team 1

Cogito
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Team 1 stomps.

Not much any of them can do take down team 1

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/848/81642-91951-jakeem-thunder.png

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Cogito
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/848/81642-91951-jakeem-thunder.png

Oh hey...this seems familiar.

I think I remember a team fight concerning both Voidtry and Thanos a while ago on here but then they had 2 years to train with each other before taking on just the JLA and JSA...

I'll say what I said then;

There's nothing Team 1 can do to get through Team 2 before Jakeem turns this into a curbstomp of epic proportions.

Mistress-Death
Lol like they can do shit to the likes of the Void or Thanos

Mr.Mxyzptlk

The Thunderbolt would down right SHIT on near anyone in Marvel below HoM Wanda, True Legion, Mad Jim Jaspers, or Full Potential Franklin Richards if commanded properly.

Cogito

Johns' JSA run was fantastic. You should read it.

Mistress-Death
Shame Thunderbolt isn't anything like the level you think he should be at

The JSA could only just handle Black Adam in WW3

Cogito

Are you actually trying to imply that the entirety of the JSA combined is only equal in power to Black Adam?

That type of thing, often referred to as the reverse ninja law, happens all the time. It doesn't mean much, it's just a way to write stories.

Mistress-Death
And its also a poor excuse on your part when someone uses on panel proof you don't like

Mr.Mxyzptlk

The Thunderbolt is a 5th Dimensional Being.

Without plot induced stupidity there is zero reason for Jakeem not to give the command that completely annihilates Thanos, Voidtry and Mar-vell before they can even shoot the neurons to think "Oh crap."

Seriously, there is no argument here with Jakeem being included. No argument at all.

Thanos, Voidtry and Mar-vell can not get past Superman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Gladiator, Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill before Jakeem roflstomps them.

Cogito
And its also a poor excuse on your part when someone uses on panel proof you don't like

I'm not ignoring it. But I'm taking it with a grain of salt, where you're taking it as absolute fact.

It's a very low feat for the JSA/others who went against BA.

It's a very high feat for BA.

The JSA (and members) has had much higher feats that you're ignoring with unabashed bias.

abhilegend

Read "crisis times five" and "stealing thunder" for reference to what thunderbolt can do. Team 1 is turned to poop here.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
The Thunderbolt is a 5th Dimensional Being.

Without plot induced stupidity there is zero reason for Jakeem not to give the command that completely annihilates Thanos, Voidtry and Mar-vell before they can even shoot the neurons to think "Oh crap."

Seriously, there is no argument here with Jakeem being included. No argument at all.

Thanos, Voidtry and Mar-vell can not get past Superman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Gladiator, Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill before Jakeem roflstomps them. ignorning the CBR version of Thunderbolt you think should exist the others stand no chance against the Trio

The Annihilator wouldn't beat Thanos seeing as Surfer is their big gun and he is a flee to Thanos, Marvell could have killed all the Annihilators with one blast if not for some quick thinking from Quasar

It took bob wanting to die and all the earth heroes coulnt faze the Void untill the were saved and amped by the norn stones

JakeTheBank
lmfao

Team 1 loses.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
ignorning the CBR version of Thunderbolt you think should exist the others stand no chance against the Trio

The Annihilator wouldn't beat Thanos seeing as Surfer is their big gun and he is a flee to Thanos, Marvell could have killed all the Annihilators with one blast if not for some quick thinking from Quasar

It took bob wanting to die and all the earth heroes coulnt faze the Void untill the were saved and amped by the norn stones

Please go read some comics.

I've never said this to anyone before, ever, but please go read some comics with any 5-D being in them.

Let's look at JLA: Justice for All (I think that's the right trade, sorry if I'm mixing up the right one and the one with the CSA and Krona's Egg) for example. One of the two composite Djinns who become Jakeem's Thunderbolt, at the behest of the 5-D Imp Qwsp, completely overpowers The Spectre and entraps him pretty much indefinitely before he gets rescued. He then goes on to play tiddlywinks with reality before Qwsp gets caught by Mxy's girlfriend.

The Thunderbolt can do whatever it damn wants to any of Team 1 and there is absolutely nothing that they can do about it.

It can permanently kill both Thanos and Voidtry. Casually.

Mistress-Death
I see I'm wasting my time with you with all the Imp wanking, Mxy the who is more powerful than Thunderbolt had a hole blown through his chest by Gog and was owned/controlled by a weak ass alternate reality Zatanna

Team 1 wins

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I see I'm wasting my time with you with all the Imp wanking, Mxy the who is more powerful than Thunderbolt had a hole blown through his chest by Gog and was owned/controlled by a weak ass alternate reality Zatanna

Team 1 wins

The first one is no low showing...like at all.

It showed that it took the combined power of Ganthet (who may have been the only Guardian at the time and thus all the power of the Central Power battery), The Source, Shazam and Zeus to even injure a Mxy who was caught completely off guard. And even then, it was an elseworld showing that may or may not be canon to the character.

The second one is just straight up PIS/Author not doing the research. Mxy doesn't have or use Magic, so there was nothing for Zatanna's alt self to be draining (even though main Z did get some high end feats in Seven Soldiers to give some minor credibility to the idea).

And honestly, I think the problem here is you don't know what Plot Induced Stupidity is. I guess you think Spider-man really can beat Firelord and that Lobo didn't throw that fight with Wolverine.

Mistress-Death
Suprised you didn't just post a big excuse of a post...oh wait nevermind

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Suprised you didn't just post a big excuse of a post...oh wait nevermind

Yeah, you're trolling because not even Quan would say Thanos beats a 5-D Imp with zero prep or high end artifacts.

Team 2 in a curbstomp of ease. We're done here.

Mistress-Death
A weapon powered by a entire universe of the cancerverse elder gods couldn't kill Thanos or a cosmic cube couldn't even ko a very weak Thanos, sorry but your wishfull bias fanbo thinking doesn't fly here

Run along then

abhilegend

Team 1 wins
Are you serious with all this crap? Kingdom is non-canon and prime and annataz beating mxy=shit. Thunderbolt has altered entire dc universe in JSAmessedtealing thunder.
Please go read some comics.

I've never said this to anyone before, ever, but please go read some comics with any 5-D being in them.

Let's look at JLA: Justice for All (I think that's the right trade, sorry if I'm mixing up the right one and the one with the CSA and Krona's Egg) for example. One of the two composite Djinns who become Jakeem's Thunderbolt, at the behest of the 5-D Imp Qwsp, completely overpowers The Spectre and entraps him pretty much indefinitely before he gets rescued. He then goes on to play tiddlywinks with reality before Qwsp gets caught by Mxy's girlfriend.

The Thunderbolt can do whatever it damn wants to any of Team 1 and there is absolutely nothing that they can do about it.

It can permanently kill both Thanos and Voidtry. Casually.
It was JLA:Crisis times five.

abhilegend
A weapon powered by a entire universe of the cancerverse elder gods couldn't kill Thanos or a cosmic cube couldn't even ko a very weak Thanos, sorry but your wishfull bias fanbo thinking doesn't fly here

Run along then
Gods are like a flea to Imps. A part of thunderbolt has imprisoned the wrath of god like a bug. Thanos and his team are nothing to him.

Sirius77
It's absurd to say that team one would be able to do ANYTHING when Jakeem is commanding properly, i.e. "to his full ability", and a sea of top-tiers are acting as a fence. To say otherwise would be outright stupid. Team two wins. Easily.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by abhilegend

It was JLA:Crisis times five.

Thanks. I always mix those two trades up. embarrasment

Cogito
Yeah, you're trolling because not even Quan would say Thanos beats a 5-D Imp with zero prep or high end artifacts.

Not true. Quan has, on numerous occasions, called Thanos vs. Mxy a win for Thanos. In fact, he quotes those exact same low showings (Gog/Annataz). He counters Mxy's unkillability with the usual permanent death nonsense.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Not true. Quan has, on numerous occasions, called Thanos vs. Mxy a win for Thanos. In fact, he quotes those exact same low showings (Gog/Annataz). He counters Mxy's unkillability with the usual permanent death nonsense.

Well, like Galan, I still contest that the Gog thing wasn't a low showing. It took the combined energies of at least 3 Skyfathers, potentially all the power of the GLC and an unknown amount of power from the Source to even injure a non-canon Mxy who was caught completely off guard.

The Annataz thing is total horse shit though.

and I guess I stand corrected about Quan then.

Cogito
Well, like Galan, I still contest that the Gog thing wasn't a low showing. It took the combined energies of at least 3 Skyfathers, potentially all the power of the GLC and an unknown amount of power from the Source to even injure a non-canon Mxy who was caught completely off guard.

Agreed. IIRC, Mxy wasn't really hurt by it either. And by that I mean, he didn't die and was fine.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Agreed. IIRC, Mxy wasn't really hurt by it either. And by that I mean, he didn't die and was fine.

Oh, definitely. It was enough to make him retreat from the 3rd dimension but it never should be used to construe Mxy as some High Herald like some folks are doing.

I'd like to see anyone below Abstract tank the same blast.

Batman-Prime
Team two, it's spite, honestly.

quanchi112
Team Thanos in an absolute stomp.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Thanos in an absolute stomp.
Lulz.

quanchi112
Lulz. Care to debate it ?

abhilegend
Care to debate it ?
What's there to debate?

quanchi112
What's there to debate? You seem to think jla/jsa/annihilators win I don't. This means there is something to debate.

abhilegend
You seem to think jla/jsa/annihilators win I don't. This means there is something to debate.
Not really. Team 2 stomps here.

quanchi112
Not really. Team 2 stomps here. No, because team 1 stomps. I know you think announcing the winner is debating but it isn't. Lulz.

abhilegend
No, because team 1 stomps. I know you think announcing the winner is debating but it isn't. Lulz.
Who cares about your opinion in a thanos thread?

quanchi112
Who cares about your opinion in a thanos thread? Oh now it's the who cares about your opinion response. Unlike you I will debate you just want to say a team stomps and end it there. I want to debate this I mean Void kills Jakeem and bye bye Thunderbolt. Do you read jsa comics ?

abhilegend
Oh now it's the who cares about your opinion response. Unlike you I will debate you just want to say a team stomps and end it there. I want to debate this I mean Void kills Jakeem and bye bye Thunderbolt. Do you read jsa comics ?
LOL, since when you start to debate? Really, because there are at least half a dozen high heralds between jakeem and void or thanos. Once again who cares about your responses in a thanos thread?

iceman24567
Team two stomps

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmfao

Team 1 loses.

This guy gets it.

quanchi112
LOL, since when you start to debate? Really, because there are at least half a dozen high heralds between jakeem and void or thanos. Once again who cares about your responses in a thanos thread? Repeating yourself isn't debating either. I will answer your question though you care. You keep responding and if you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

The heralds aren't powerful enough to put them down while the Void can attack many simultaneously. The Void previously was crushing the Hulk, Thor, Classic Strange, etc. all on his own. Team Thanos stomps.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This guy gets it. Nu uh
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two stomps
^This man is 100% right

abhilegend
Repeating yourself isn't debating either. I will answer your question though you care. You keep responding and if you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

The heralds aren't powerful enough to put them down while the Void can attack many simultaneously. The Void previously was crushing the Hulk, Thor, Classic Strange, etc. all on his own. Team Thanos stomps.
I told you I just responds to your posts for lulz, you know to pass time in a hospital bed.

One high showing doesn't makes him so much powerful than heralds just read siege. They can stop him just long enough to give jakeem time to erase team 1 from existence.

quanchi112
I told you I just responds to your posts for lulz, you know to pass time in a hospital bed.

One high showing doesn't makes him so much powerful than heralds just read siege. They can stop him just long enough to give jakeem time to erase team 1 from existence. Then you do care.

In Siege he was besting the avengers and took down Loki and Ares. Most of these members go down easily.

All three characters on team Thanos are above any single member of the jsa/jla/annihilators.

Jakeem goes down pretty quickly. There goes Thunderbolt. I also don't see Thunderbolt being able to stop the Void either.

JakeTheBank
I'll play along here.

Assuming morals are on, I can see Jakeem BFRing Thanos or Void or Mar-Vell, assuming Thunderbolt can't kill them outright, which makes sense if you subscribe to their respective and varying levels of "unkillability" plus the Tbolt, iirc, can't - or won't - kill. The T-bolt also boasts mystical energy far and away more potent than Norn Stones, as does Alan Scott, so there's that. The team has more and I do mean far more than enough power to muster up defenses to stave off an attack from any of these opponents. That much is fact. Is Thanos/Void/Mar-Vell > any individual person here? Sure, I'd agree with that generally. I don't see them ROFLstomping the combined heroes, though.

abhilegend
Then you do care.

In Siege he was besting the avengers and took down Loki and Ares. Most of these members go down easily.

All three characters on team Thanos are above any single member of the jsa/jla/annihilators.

Jakeem goes down pretty quickly. There goes Thunderbolt. I also don't see Thunderbolt being able to stop the Void either.

Lulz.

Wow and what was the roster of that avengers team? Lulz at ares.

Sure but not thunderbolt.

Superman mimics the voice of jakeem. Lulz at void being anything more than a flea to thunderbolt.

zopzop
Team 1 destroys Team 2. It may take a little while but if they serious, Team 2 is toast.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Team 1 destroys Team 2. It may take a little while but if they serious, Team 2 is toast.
Really?

quanchi112
Lulz.

Wow and what was the roster of that avengers team? Lulz at ares.

Sure but not thunderbolt.

Superman mimics the voice of jakeem. Lulz at void being anything more than a flea to thunderbolt. T-bolt is overrated and all you have to do is prevent Jakeem from talking or just kill him.

Has Superman ever done so in a comic ? If so issue number please so I can verify.

abhilegend
T-bolt is overrated and all you have to do is prevent Jakeem from talking or just kill him.

Has Superman ever done so in a comic ? If so issue number please so I can verify.
So, now its overrated. Lulz at this coming from a thanos-void fan.
Superman can mimic any frequency, he's used it many times like against subjekt 17, in "JLA Classified: new maps of hell". Heck, gl can produce jakeem's voice, orion's motherbox can do it, mr. Terrific has recorded his voice in his T-spheres etc. Team 2 stomps.

Juntai
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Supergirl

JSA...the same line up that took on Black Adam
Jakeem and the Thunderbolt
Stargirl
Firestorm
Stripes.
Dr Light.
Steel.
Green Arrow.
Red Arrow.
Green Lantern Guy Gardner
Wonder Girl
Hawkman
Hawk Girl
Geoforce

Power Girl.
Flash - Jay Garrick
Wildcat
Obsidian
Dr Midnight
Plastic Man.
Sand.
Bulleteer.
Guardian
Atom Smasher
Vixen
Offspring
Black Canary
Green Lantern Jade
Hourman
Green Lantern Alan Scott
Black Lightning
Green Lantern John Stewart.
Captain Marvel.
Natasha Irons
Shining Knight
Liberty Bell
Zatana
Zatara
Phantom Stranger

And a handful of others I'm having a tough time placing.
And that's just the final battle, so not including the other Titans, Doom Patrol, Booster Girl, Great Ten, etc.

Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Nova Prime
Quasar

quanchi112
Superman can mimic any frequency, he's used it many times like against subjekt 17, in "JLA Classified: new maps of hell". Heck, gl can produce jakeem's voice, orion's motherbox can do it, mr. Terrific has recorded his voice in his T-spheres etc. Team 2 stomps. If he has never done so on panel you are just making things up like a surfer black hole to the retinas.

He dies there goes the Thunderbolt.

No way of putting down Thanos or the Void.

Juntai
If he has never done so on panel you are just making things up like a surfer black hole to the retinas.

No way of putting down Thanos or the Void. Not when Zatana says Pots. And the team of 30 heralds and mages and a skyfather being land on them.

iceman24567
Yeah no way team 1 wins this

Juntai
Superman can mimic any frequency, he's used it many times like against subjekt 17, in "JLA Classified: new maps of hell". Heck, gl can produce jakeem's voice, orion's motherbox can do it, mr. Terrific has recorded his voice in his T-spheres etc. Team 2 stomps. Speaking of that, I forgot Terriffic in the lineup.

abhilegend
If he has never done so on panel you are just making things up like a surfer black hole to the retinas.

No way of putting down Thanos or the Void.
Lulz, read superman annual 13 and JLA classified 15, but I doubt it. He's also changed his voice to throw lois and lex off-guard many times. Not a chance, team 2 stomps here.

Juntai
Lulz, read superman annual 13 and JLA classified 15, but I doubt it. He's also changed his voice to throw lois and lex off-guard many times. Not a chance, team 2 stomps here. He doesn't often use the power, but Superman can mimic any vibrational range with his voice. He can also create any countervibration to cancel them out. He's used it offensively, defensively, and even in simple things like speaking to other races. It's the exact power he was using to cancel out Darkseid in Final Crisis.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Juntai
He doesn't often use the power, but Superman can mimic any vibrational range with his voice. He can also create any countervibration to cancel them out. He's used it offensively, defensively, and even in simple things like speaking to other races. It's the exact power he was using to cancel out Darkseid in Final Crisis.
I know jun, but its quan.

Juntai
I know jun, but its quan. I know, I was just confirming.

Not as bad as pre-crisis Superman, though, who could do the same . . and pretty either yelling or rubbing his hands together could create, counter-cancel or reflect back pretty much any energy type someone could think up. lol. Even ones that didn't make sense. big grin

Lord Feron
Superman wins via singing!

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Superman wins via singing! That would depend on if Thanos Void and Marvell would stop their villainous ways when they saw Superman belting out One and Harvester of Sorrow from his favorite Metallica album.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Not when Zatana says Pots. And the team of 30 heralds and mages and a skyfather being land on them. Zatanna struggled with Lobo clone iirc. Void can deal with mages like he did with Loki. Bye bye Zatanna.

Lulz, read superman annual 13 and JLA classified 15, but I doubt it. He's also changed his voice to throw lois and lex off-guard many times. Not a chance, team 2 stomps here. So in these issues Superman copies jakeem's voice ?

Team 2 can't win. Thanos is too powerful and unkillable while the Void can reform at will and attack multiple heroes at once.

JakeTheBank
She could also seriously damage anyone on team 1 by saying "Esrepsid" ala Starbreaker.

-Pr-
Spite thread. Team 2 utterly rape-stomps. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.