SSX (2012)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.bigu.nl/site_media/thumbs/dynamic-ssx_banner.png

I'm surprised no one made a thread for this game yet. The demo is damn fun, and I've already got it preordered. The soundrack on it is great, and the way the phase it in and out while your going down slopes helps you into some great rushes. There are ten unique mountain ranges to go down and each one has at least three mountains to explore. The gameplay is like any other basic snowboarding game except sped up exceptionally and you get to defy the laws of physics all the time. Has anyone else given this game a try yet?

IGN Review
N66N9JbcP7w

Trailer
FqtEd3cBVgE

Gameplay
fwn8992-BY0

BloodRain
May actually get this for the nostalgia.

Digi
Would be all over this if I were still in college.

Arachnid1
So far, this games been looking almost perfect. I've been playing the hell out of the demo. The one thing that really bums me out above all else is that there is no split screen in this game. Our current consoles cant render the mountains for two people. Oh well, maybe it will happen when SSX-2 comes out on the 720 in five more years. That's something to definitely look forward to.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://www.bigu.nl/site_media/thumbs/dynamic-ssx_banner.png

I'm surprised no one made a thread for this game yet. The demo is damn fun, and I've already got it preordered. The soundrack on it is great, and the way the phase it in and out while your going down slopes helps you into some great rushes. There are ten unique mountain ranges to go down and each one has at least three mountains to explore. The gameplay is like any other basic snowboarding game except sped up exceptionally and you get to defy the laws of physics all the time. Has anyone else given this game a try yet?

IGN Review
N66N9JbcP7w

Trailer
FqtEd3cBVgE

Gameplay
fwn8992-BY0

Haven't really played the SSX series, but the demo was the shit.
I'm definitely getting the game.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Haven't really played the SSX series, but the demo was the shit.
I'm definitely getting the game.
Methinks you should've at least played one of the SSX games from the Gamecube/PS2 era. stick out tongue Ah well, this looks like it'll be an interesting blast from the past regardless, even though I didn't play like SSX Tricky all that much back in the day. Will try out the demo for this prolly tomorrow.

Demonic Phoenix
Sampled one game, but didn't really play a lot of it. stick out tongue
So yeah, can't say if it will be as good as some of those games were, but I still liked the demo a lot.

StyleTime
I've anxiously awaited this game ever since hints were dropped about it years ago.

Arachnid1
And to think, I'll have it in 12 hours. I'm too stoked for this game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.