Stardust vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Both out for the kill.

Fight in character

Who wins?

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
Both out for the kill.

Fight in character

Could you explain how it's "in character" for Surfer to be "out for the kill"?

Anyway, as far as the general outcome of a fight between these two would go, imo Surfer wins 7-8/10.

Scatter the matter across the planet, prevent Stardust from reforming by tethering his energies to stuff, like Surfer did to Konvict.

Or just beat the hell out of him, as it seems Stardust (for an energy being) can be beat up pretty badly.

If both are going for the kill, Surfer wins each and every time.

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
Could you explain how it's "in character" for Surfer to be "out for the kill"?

Anyway, as far as the general outcome of a fight between these two would go, imo Surfer wins 7-8/10.

Scatter the matter across the planet, prevent Stardust from reforming by tethering his energies to stuff, like Surfer did to Konvict.

Or just beat the hell out of him, as it seems Stardust (for an energy being) can be beat up pretty badly.

If both are going for the kill, Surfer wins each and every time. For the kill as in not letting up with a attack and in character i mean, not the CBR version of Surfer this forum uses.

Stardust did withstand Galactus blast that annihilated a planet when he was turned into a weapon.

janus77
For the kill as in not letting up with a attack and in character i mean, not the CBR version of Surfer this forum uses.
You mean you didn't mean what you wrote? ok.
So both are determined but not really out to kill... Surfer still wins it.

Stardust did withstand Galactus blast that annihilated a planet when he was turned into a weapon.
Handily, Surfer's withstood far worse and far more frequently. Indeed Surfer's fired blasts that have destroyed planets smile.

Nihilist
Originally posted by janus77
You mean you didn't mean what you wrote? ok.
So both are determined but not really out to kill... Surfer still wins it.sigh i see youre gonna be a f*cktard as usual.

Its not hard to understand, in character uses their powers as they normaly do but out for the kill.

Do you just miss the entire point on purpose?

Galactus has pwnd Surfer with lesser blasts that Stardust took, that was the point.

Damborgson
He's saying that surfer is trying to kill without resorting to creating black holes with every blast or something like that.

Anyways Surfer takes it imo.

Bouboumaster
Surfer: most experience, more powerful.

zopzop
Do you just miss the entire point on purpose?

Galactus has pwnd Surfer with lesser blasts that Stardust took, that was the point.

Exactly. Also I'm curious to know what he's talking about when he says the Surfer has 'withstood far worse and more frequently". Cause there are scans of an annoyed Galactus wtfpwning Surfer in one hit.

Stardust withstood a blast from Galactus used as a Doomsday Weapon.

Sr J-Bieb
Didn't Stardust get blown apart and Red Shift got killed?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Didn't Stardust get blown apart and Red Shift got killed?

I think they did get wrecked but they held off the Galactus blast long enough for Nova and crew to evacuate the planet of civilians.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
I think they did get wrecked but they held off the Galactus blast long enough for Nova and crew to evacuate the planet of civilians. They bought them a minuscule amount of time.

And this happened to both

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus1-027.jpg

Slaanesh
Surfer beat BRB..
Stardust fail to beat BRB..
that makes Surfer > Stardust..

abhilegend
Surfer.

quanchi112
Norrin.

JakeTheBank
Bald glinting bastard.

Galan007
Surfer vs. pre-evolved Stardust=Surfer wins with ease.
Surfer vs. evolved Stardust=a very tough call. Surfer *might* take the majority, but he'd be hard-pressed, imo.

Naija boy
Surfer wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.