Rematch Savage Hulk vs Lord Mar Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
All powers included this time

who wins?

Sirius77
Well then LMV defeats him pretty easily imo.

carver9
Thanos and the Savage Hulk would lose.

Cogito
I don't see how Hulk has a chance confused

janus77
Lord Marv wins via bfr. if it's a prolonged fight, I see Savage Hulk tearing him to pieces like Savage Hulk's done to far superior opposition.

psycho gundam
^ that's the response this was meant for

get your flame retardant suit on

janus77
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ that's the response this was meant for

get your flame retardant suit on
no need, he's barely got enough spark to singe a hair.

zopzop
All powers? What's to stop Mar-vell from conjuring a python with his magic and using it to beat the Hulk?

What if he summons Machine Man to mug Savage Hulk like he did last time?

Mar-vell isn't losing this despite what the Hulk fanboys think.

JakeTheBank
Mar-Vell. With or without BFR.

quanchi112
Mar-vell stomps.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos and the Savage Hulk would lose. lulz Yeah like Thanos did when they met right.

janus77
Still not seeing how Marv is even slightly stronger than regular fried Marvel, his constructs are nice but nothing Savage Hulk hasn't dealt with before.

Until there's something more substantial than the need to uphold the dignity and feat-sanctity of the purple chinned one, behind the arguments for Lord Mar-vell being stronger than regular fried commoner Marvel, I say Savage Hulk takes it with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Still not seeing how Marv is even slightly stronger than regular fried Marvel, his constructs are nice but nothing Savage Hulk hasn't dealt with before.

Until there's something more substantial than the need to uphold the dignity and feat-sanctity of the purple chinned one, behind the arguments for Lord Mar-vell being stronger than regular fried commoner Marvel, I say Savage Hulk takes it with ease. But the savage hulk can't even beat Thor and has lost to the Spiderman so how do you say he wins with ease ? What showings suggest he wins with ease ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
But the savage hulk can't even beat Thor and has lost to the Spiderman so how do you say he wins with ease ? What showings suggest he wins with ease ?

But Savage Hulk has beaten Thor before...with his own hammer. With that said, I guess that means Spiderman>>Thor.

quanchi112
But Savage Hulk has beaten Thor before...with his own hammer. With that said, I guess that means Spiderman>>Thor. Thor was never defeated Hulk had the upper hand then left. He jumped away.

carver9
Thor was never defeated Hulk had the upper hand then left. He jumped away.

Thor was on the ground, limp, unable to fight, unable to stand. Thor was out buddy. Spiderman>>Thor.

quanchi112
Thor was on the ground, limp, unable to fight, unable to stand. Thor was out buddy. Spiderman>>Thor. Thor was just hurt and Hulk left. Spiderman isn't better than Thor he has ko'd the Hulk before. I mean if you flee the scene before you have defeated your opponent that isn't a win.

carver9
Thor was on the ground, limp, unable to fight, unable to stand. Thor was out buddy. Spiderman>>Thor.

quanchi112
Thor was on the ground, limp, unable to fight, unable to stand. Thor was out buddy. Spiderman>>Thor. Thor wasn't out because out implies unconscious. He was clearly conscious and Hulk clearly had the upper hand and left.

abhilegend
Memory sequnce and with banner's fractured psyche its a little ambiguous.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Memory sequnce and with banner's fractured psyche its a little ambiguous.

The mods marked it as Canon and it is Canon.

carver9
Thor wasn't out because out implies unconscious. He was clearly conscious and Hulk clearly had the upper hand and left.

Thor was limp. People don't always have to kill to win a fight Quan.

quanchi112
Thor was limp. People don't always have to kill to win a fight Quan. No, they don't but you have to actually win not just gain the upper hand and leave.

carver9
No, they don't but you have to actually win not just gain the upper hand and leave.

So a limp Thor that couldn't even stand could have turned the fight around?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77

Until there's something more substantial than the need to uphold the dignity and feat-sanctity of the purple chinned one, behind the arguments for Lord Mar-vell being stronger than regular fried commoner Marvel, I say Savage Hulk takes it with ease.

I don't think regular Mar-Vell could potentially kill the Annihilators.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think regular Mar-Vell could potentially kill the Annihilators. janus has an ongoing problem with gauging power level differences erm

Sr J-Bieb
I don't think regular Mar-Vell could potentially kill the Annihilators. Or kill Magus...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Or kill Magus...

thumb up

quanchi112
So a limp Thor that couldn't even stand could have turned the fight around? Thor was losing he hadn't lost and the Hulk left the fight. By my count that's a forfeit.

JakeTheBank
It's also PIS, but whatevs.

quanchi112
It's also PIS, but whatevs. I don't believe in PIS.

JakeTheBank
It exists, unfortunately.

There's more evidence supporting Mjolnir being unable to harm Thor, even when "forced" than the opposite.

quanchi112
It exists, unfortunately.

There's more evidence supporting Mjolnir being unable to harm Thor, even when "forced" than the opposite. Here's the way I see it yes there probably is more evidence but that doesn't make this writer's work suddenly not count. What you may have is a weak case based on one showing but it all counts so to speak. Do you get what I am saying ? I am not asking you to agree I just want you to see where I am coming from.

JakeTheBank
Here's the way I see it yes there probably is more evidence but that doesn't make this writer's work suddenly not count. What you may have is a weak case based on one showing but it all counts so to speak. Do you get what I am saying ? I am not asking you to agree I just want you to see where I am coming from.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.