DC's amped heroes Vs Marvel's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
OWAW/Sun dipped Superman
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/supes.jpg
Orion W/ALE
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35101/1412606-orion11p20and21_large.jpg
Ion 1
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/101137/2025880-ion__5__large.jpg
DOV Captain Marvel
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1494/110210-87012-captain-marvel_large.jpg

vs
Chaos War Hercules
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/herc.jpg
Insane Genis
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/44742/841557-forcomicvine04_large.jpg
Rune King Thor
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/thor.jpg
Phoenix
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1300374-6_large.png

Mistress-Death
Marvel stomp

Prep-Man
How?

Mistress-Death
CK Herc was multiversal in power and Phoenix can't be destroyed

deathlife
Sundipped Superman is only bringing strength to the table, it won't help much against beings here that can manipulate reality.

I think the Marvel team take it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
CK Herc was multiversal in power and Phoenix can't be destroyed

Cap was fighting Spectre and destroying countless dimensions in the process. I'd rank a high end Spectre ahead of Phoenix.

Orion W/Ale could take a hold of pretty much anything. Example a Prometheun Giant. It would be interesting if he could do the same to Herc. ALE is pretty powerful.

gogogadgetgo
Superman sure is way out of his league in this one.

Cogito
Honestly I think this comes down to what the ALE can do, if anything, to the likes of Phoenix and Herc.

BTW, what Phoenix are we talking about here? The actual entity?

Superman is way out of his league. Cap is too, IMO (DoV Spectre was good, but not that good). RKT is probably fairly close to Cap, and therefore useless. Don't know that much about Insane Genis tbh, but I think he's way out of his league.

This basically is ALE/Ion vs. Herc/Pheonix, and I'm not sure who wins.

Therfore Kyle wins by default.

beer

Galan007
Team 1.

Gecko4lif
Team 2 is stacked... but the again... ALE...

quanchi112
Team Thor in a horrific stomp.

Cogito
awecreepjam

iceman24567
Team one

carver9
This fight isn't even fair. Love the pics though but Phoenix or Herc solos.

JakeTheBank
I'm going to roll with Team 2.

Prince of Power ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
awecreepjam ?

Blair Wind
Therefore, Kyle wins by default.

beer

thumb up

Q99
Needs a bigger Superman amp than mere sundip, he's had multiple better ones. Golden Superman One Million or Trinity Superman, for example.

Or of course, Cosmic Armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Needs a bigger Superman amp than mere sundip, he's had multiple better ones. Golden Superman One Million or Trinity Superman, for example.

Or of course, Cosmic Armor. So you feel team 2 wins because Superman is the weak link ?

Brockalizer
Marvel dong smacks. Raw physical power and energy attacks won't do much good against a team full of people that can manipulate matter, energy, and reality.

D-Block
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Superman sure is way out of his league in this one.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Team 2 is stacked... but the again... ALE... ALE might be top tier in the DC Universe, but Phoenix is pretty badass in the Marvel universe.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
?

It is, by no means, a stomp...let alone a horrific stomp.

Galan007
Orion used the ALE to destroy Ecruos (the equal/opposite of the Source.) He also used the ALE to control a Promethean Giant, Darkseid, and Metron. Hell, Orion was on his way to controlling the entire universe with the ALE.

No one on the Marvel side would be above his power, imo.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Team 1. I don't see how they deal with Orion and ION.

quanchi112
It is, by no means, a stomp...let alone a horrific stomp. I disagree. The team marvel is too powerful and too formidable to lose.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
Orion used the ALE to destroy Ecruos (the equal/opposite of the Source.) He also used the ALE to control a Promethean Giant, Darkseid, and Metron. Hell, Orion was on his way to controlling the entire universe with the ALE.

No one on the Marvel side would be above his power, imo.

Would you say Simonson's ALE is more formidable or less formidable than FC ALE?

Galan007
^ More.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't see how they deal with Orion and ION. Are you shitting me? Herc would make ION his *****.

Prep-Man
Ion against Phoenix would be cool. Or Ion against Thor. Orion and herc would be interesting, but it all depends if Herc can resist the ALE.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Are you shitting me? Herc would make ION his *****.

refresh my memory plz: aside from becomming really, really big & beat on a big shadowy being..........wat else did CW-Herc do?

implied ability is 1 thing, but I dont remember him doing a whole lot of anything that was *impressive*.

as for the thread topic, S-d'd Supes is pretty weak here, compared to everyone else; Id rather have Supes 1M in his place. wink

Tazer

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

refresh my memory plz: aside from becomming really, really big & beat on a big shadowy being..........wat else did CW-Herc do?

implied ability is 1 thing, but I dont remember him doing a whole lot of anything that was *impressive*.

as for the thread topic, S-d'd Supes is pretty weak here, compared to everyone else; Id rather have Supes 1M in his place. wink

Tazer

he was the main hero in a major marvel story arc!!!! for herc, that is impressive

zeel
orion wtf destroys everyone on both teams.

Igniz
Super God Herc team wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zeel
orion wtf destroys everyone on both teams.

With a whisper?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer other than restoring the universe and beating down an entity capable of destroying existence and killing gods with impunity?

Juntai
other than restoring the universe and beating down an entity capable of destroying existence and killing gods with impunity? More impressive than a guy who was pretty well omniscient, omnipresent and could rewrite timespace on a whim?

Sr J-Bieb
More impressive than a guy who was pretty well omniscient, omnipresent and could rewrite timespace on a whim? And Ion did this?

Because SuperGod Herc actually did restore 99.9 percent of the Multiverse (as stupid as it was)

Juntai
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And Ion did this?

Because SuperGod Herc actually did restore 99.9 percent of the Multiverse (as stupid as it was) When he first grabbed the power, he said he became one with everything.

later, we see him all over the universe fixing everything at the same exact time. On a distance planet he told them their war was over, because if any of them raised a hand or weapon, he would know and be there to stop it before it could happen.

He and Spectre/Hal had entire conversation about his ability to rewrite timespace. Not 'if he could', but the morals of 'if he should', because where does it stop, and does God know more than ION? It was an interesting moment face to face with someone who tried before.

Beyond that, the narration said about the power source he obtained was Hal Jordan's from Zero Hour, and although we know that and know it was lessened in Zero Hour and he eventually died in Final Night the power was "reborn like a pheonix" and complete again, suggesting he's at least capable of anything Hal was able to. and in many ways, like his omnipresence, seemed even more powerful.

Kyle tapping into a fraction of this power was able to momentarily hold back the big bang right before this event took place using only his ring as a conduit.

Newjak
More impressive than a guy who was pretty well omniscient, omnipresent and could rewrite timespace on a whim?

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And Ion did this?

Because SuperGod Herc actually did restore 99.9 percent of the Multiverse (as stupid as it was) So I'mnot trying to say anything on the fight but I find this whole exchange to just be funny.

It's like when two little kids make up characters on the spot and start trying to prove which is more powerful.

Kid1: Well my guy is can yadda yadda yadda

Kid2: well my guy is better cause he can yadda yadda yadda and he actually did yadda

stick out tongue

I just feel like the writers of these stories and characters were doing that. laughing out loud

aztec

Cap is too, IMO (DoV Spectre was good, but not that good).

Friend, thanks to Enchantress Captain Marvel was empowered by hundrends of thousands of mages. If I'm not mistaken, he over powered The Spectre and nearly brought him to his end. He did better than both Nabu and Shazam. The wizard held his own against Spectre in the Rock of Eternity. Whilst inside, Shazam had enough time to prep and outwit the craze lunatic. I'm sure you've read the storyline and forgot that part. In my honest opinion, Billy belongs here moreso than Clark. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by aztec
Friend, thanks to Enchantress Captain Marvel was empowered by hundrends of thousands of mages. If I'm not mistaken, he over powered The Spectre and nearly brought him to his end. He did better than both Nabu and Shazam. The wizard held his own against Spectre in the Rock of Eternity. Whilst inside, Shazam had enough time to prep and outwit the craze lunatic. I'm sure you've read the storyline and forgot that part. In my honest opinion, Billy belongs here moreso than Clark. smile Enchantress went crazy trying to harness the power and Billy was cut from his conduit, and Spectre went on to kill Shazam and Nabu later on after the plan failed.

And yes, Billy probably does belong more than Clark if we're taking that amped up Billy.

Cogito
Originally posted by aztec
Friend, thanks to Enchantress Captain Marvel was empowered by hundrends of thousands of mages. If I'm not mistaken, he over powered The Spectre and nearly brought him to his end. He did better than both Nabu and Shazam. The wizard held his own against Spectre in the Rock of Eternity. Whilst inside, Shazam had enough time to prep and outwit the craze lunatic. I'm sure you've read the storyline and forgot that part. In my honest opinion, Billy belongs here moreso than Clark. smile

I should clarify my comments. I don't mean to say that DoV Spectre was weak, per se, but that many people mistakenly believe DoV Spectre to be Spectre at his peak levels, when in reality it was a relatively average-low showing.

I would definitely give amped CM a win over sundipped Superman.

quanchi112
I should clarify my comments. I don't mean to say that DoV Spectre was weak, per se, but that many people mistakenly believe DoV Spectre to be Spectre at his peak levels, when in reality it was a relatively average-low showing.

I would definitely give amped CM a win over sundipped Superman. What unamped Spectre was above dov Spectre ?

Cogito
What unamped Spectre was above dov Spectre ?

Let's start with Zero Hour

quanchi112
Let's start with Zero Hour Ok, based on what ?

Brockalizer
I would definitely give amped CM a win over sundipped Superman. thumb up thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up thumb up thumb up Amped Cm from dov would rape any version of Superman.

Cogito
Ok, based on what ?

Ok, based on going head to head with a guy who was rewriting the multiverse.

Did I really need to explain that? erm

Cogito
Amped Cm from dov would rape any version of Superman.

Lol, CA Superman begs to differ.

quanchi112

Did I really need to explain that? erm What issue I am sure there is more to it than that. Originally posted by Cogito
Lol, CA Superman begs to differ. Hyperbole. CM would drum him as well.

Batman-Prime
^I think most people disagree with you laughing

Cogito
What issue I am sure there is more to it than that.

No, there isn't. It was Zero Hour. Clearly you haven't read it. #1 or #0, I forget which one exaclty he showed up in.

Here's the play by play, IIRC:
Jay goes to the Spectre, says "***** help, this mofo Hal Jordan's destroyed the multiverse and he's recreating it in his own image. Only you are powerful enough to take him on"

Spectre says "meh, not my problem"

Heroes try to fight Hal
Heroes start dying
Spectre shows up and is like "oh yeah, I forgot God kind of hates people who kill everyone in the multiverse". He fights Hal (solo).

Blah blah blah, Hal is weakened and taken advantage of. His power is drained. Heroes pump all their energy into Damage to start a new big bang and restart the multiverse (which Hal destroyed). Then Spectre dumps energy into Damage and he blows the hell up, and the multiverse is restarted.

So yeah, he fought a guy who destroyed the multiverse and was recreating it, and then supplied the bulk of the power needed to restart it.

Hyperbole. CM would drum him as well.

Not worth responding to.

aztec

Did I really need to explain that? erm

Yes, because I haven't read Zero Hour yet. stick out tongue

quanchi112
No, there isn't. It was Zero Hour. Clearly you haven't read it. #1 or #0, I forget which one exaclty he showed up in.

Here's the play by play, IIRC:
Jay goes to the Spectre, says "***** help, this mofo Hal Jordan's destroyed the multiverse and he's recreating it in his own image. Only you are powerful enough to take him on"

Spectre says "meh, not my problem"

Heroes try to fight Hal
Heroes start dying
Spectre shows up and is like "oh yeah, I forgot God kind of hates people who kill everyone in the multiverse". He fights Hal (solo).

Blah blah blah, Hal is weakened and taken advantage of. His power is drained. Heroes pump all their energy into Damage to start a new big bang and restart the multiverse (which Hal destroyed). Then Spectre dumps energy into Damage and he blows the hell up, and the multiverse is restarted.

So yeah, he fought a guy who destroyed the multiverse and was recreating it, and then supplied the bulk of the power needed to restart it.

Not worth responding to. So it wasn't just the Spectre it was the Spectre and the heroes. Figures. I see no reason why the dov Spectre couldn't take him on as well.

Thanks for conceding.

Cogito
So it wasn't just the Spectre it was the Spectre and the heroes. Figures. I see no reason why the dov Spectre couldn't take him on as well.

Thanks for conceding.

Most ignorant thing I've read all day. Thanks.

quanchi112
Most ignorant thing I've read all day. Thanks. Your post even includes this. It's like me saying Captain America took on Thanos with the ig as credible evidence for Captain America to be uber.

Yw.

JakeTheBank
It's like me saying Captain America took on Thanos with the ig as credible evidence for Captain America to be uber.

He is uber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He is uber. He's definitely more uber than Batman that's for sure.

Prep-Man
When he first grabbed the power, he said he became one with everything.

later, we see him all over the universe fixing everything at the same exact time. On a distance planet he told them their war was over, because if any of them raised a hand or weapon, he would know and be there to stop it before it could happen.

He and Spectre/Hal had entire conversation about his ability to rewrite timespace. Not 'if he could', but the morals of 'if he should', because where does it stop, and does God know more than ION? It was an interesting moment face to face with someone who tried before.

Beyond that, the narration said about the power source he obtained was Hal Jordan's from Zero Hour, and although we know that and know it was lessened in Zero Hour and he eventually died in Final Night the power was "reborn like a pheonix" and complete again, suggesting he's at least capable of anything Hal was able to. and in many ways, like his omnipresence, seemed even more powerful.

Kyle tapping into a fraction of this power was able to momentarily hold back the big bang right before this event took place using only his ring as a conduit.

So, let me get this straight, did Kyle have both Parallax's powers AND Ion?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
he was the main hero in a major marvel story arc!!!! for herc, that is impressive

ok, thats just wrong..........

other than restoring the universe and beating down an entity capable of destroying existence and killing gods with impunity?

ok, restoring the universe I'll grant but it was Herc who actually caught the beat down, and wouldve lost had Amadeus not used Heras continuum.

so yea, Herc has only the 1 feat then

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
So, let me get this straight, did Kyle have both Parallax's powers AND Ion?

U dont mean Ion, the Space Whale do ya?

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.