kill vs save

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Superman and Doomsday (HP versions of both) arrive via boom tube on the Shi'ar Throne World. Apon arrival Doomsday starts to do his thing and is then attacked by the planets inhabitants and Imperial Guard. Wishing to avoid the collateral damage cause in their first confrontation, Superman decides to attempt to save as many people as possible before engaging his opponent. In a 24 hour period, which number will be higher Superman's saves or Doomsday's body count?

Sr J-Bieb
Superman's saves because Gladiator kills Doomsday before he does anything

rotiart
Superman's saves.
With te imperial guard and this gladiator on the planet... The fight goes favorably to superman fairly easily...

Of course if vulcan was there also...

Brockalizer
Originally posted by rotiart
Superman's saves.
With te imperial guard and this gladiator on the planet... The fight goes favorably to superman fairly easily...

Of course if vulcan was there also... I understand what you're saying, but I don't think that Superman would win that easily. The Imperial Guard would have their hands full with HP Doomsday, I don't see them beating it and lots of civilans would be killed in the cross fire. They just don't look after civilians in the same manner that the JLA, or Avengers would. Add in the advanced technology of the Shi'ar and I see lots of potential for things to go "BOOM". I'm not saying Doomsday would win, but I don't think that Superman would win that easily.

Lord Feron
what they said ^

rotiart
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think that Superman would win that easily. The Imperial Guard would have their hands full with HP Doomsday, I don't see them beating it and lots of civilans would be killed in the cross fire. They just don't look after civilians in the same manner that the JLA, or Avengers would. Add in the advanced technology of the Shi'ar and I see lots of potential for things to go "BOOM". I'm not saying Doomsday would win, but I don't think that Superman would win that easily.

You d realize you set this on the throne world right? Gladiator has always devoted himself to the throne... What makes you think the guard would not protect the center of their entire civilization?

Besides that superman is awesome. He can save and protect at the same time. It's what he does.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by rotiart
You d realize you set this on the throne world right? Gladiator has always devoted himself to the throne... What makes you think the guard would not protect the center of their civilization? Its that dedication to the throne that I'm talking about. They would be so busy trying to defend the throne that they wouldn't be as concerned with the civillian population. Vulcan wouldn't care how many died to save his own ass and Gladiator would have no problem neglecting civilians to protect any emperor or emperess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.