Battlezone challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I'd like to represent Freddy Krueger vs. any of the following horror icons. I'd prefer to face off against Pinhead but would extend the challenge to Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, or the Tall Man.

Hopefully this will spur some activity here.

Nephthys
Havn't they already done Freddy vs Jason? And Jason won?

NemeBro
Freddy at his strongest is more powerful than all sans maybe Pinhead (I am not sure, lack of knowledge) and maybe the Tall Man (By virtue of me not knowing who that is).

So no. I don't Battlezone against characters who I believe would win.

RE: Blaxican
Well no one asked you to, so shut the **** up.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'd like to represent Freddy Krueger vs. any of the following horror icons. I'd prefer to face off against Pinhead but would extend the challenge to Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, or the Tall Man.

Hopefully this will spur some activity here.

I dont know if you need a Battlezone. Just make the thread instead.

Pinhead: Would the fight take place in the dream/astral plane? Or feats for when they where both dragged into the real world (Freddy vs Jason/Hellraiser III)? I reckon Freddy would win in the dream world. Pinhead wins in the physical world.

Micheal Myers: Would lose in a physical fight. Freddy had teleportation. Wolverine like claws. And had mastery of his environment. Myers had teleportation feats but only in one film. And apparently some kind of moon ritual had to be done during.

Jason Vorhees: Already happened but if Freddy fought a little smarter he could've taken him down eventually.

Tall Man: Never seen the Phantasms. And I really need to but that ball was insane from what little I've seen. Freddy would have a hard time with it, if not get drilled through the skull.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
Havn't they already done Freddy vs Jason? And Jason won? No, Freddy definitely won their exchange and you don't just skim over the fact the kids had to interact on behalf of Jason to aid him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
I dont know if you need a Battlezone. Just make the thread instead.

Pinhead: Would the fight take place in the dream/astral plane? Or feats for when they where both dragged into the real world (Freddy vs Jason/Hellraiser III)? I reckon Freddy would win in the dream world. Pinhead wins in the physical world.

Micheal Myers: Would lose in a physical fight. Freddy had teleportation. Wolverine like claws. And had mastery of his environment. Myers had teleportation feats but only in one film. And apparently some kind of moon ritual had to be done during.

Jason Vorhees: Already happened but if Freddy fought a little smarter he could've taken him down eventually.

Tall Man: Never seen the Phantasms. And I really need to but that ball was insane from what little I've seen. Freddy would have a hard time with it, if not get drilled through the skull. With a battlezone it will force another poster to keep their interest. If I make a thread it'll be another 5 responses before it goes dead.

Pinhead is the best matchup for Freddy while Tall Man is quite formidable they never finished the series so he was never ultimately defeated. There were still too many unanswered questions about it all.

I'm currently in the middle of a battlezone now and want to rep Freddy before I go back into lazy mode again.

the ninjak
In regards to to fact we can only use feats of both Freddy and Pinhead when they were brought into the real world it really only limits the characters down to one film each.

Freddy was a skeleton in I think Dream Warriors but that was a pretty simple scene. In Wes Cravens new nightmare did Freddy ever actually emerge in the real world I can't recall the entirety of that film. Or did he just attack from within the dream world?

Pinhead caught bullets in his mouth and spat them out whilst in hibernation state. Could cause explosions I think. And had extremely impressive telekinesis. All Freddy could do was fight violently and slash his opponent and zip around to obstacles with impressive speeds. Which was funny because he didn't ever actually display speed feats whilst the camera was on him.

Depending on the environment Pinhead should be able to just shoot stuff into Freddy from a distance and eventually tear him apart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
In regards to to fact we can only use feats of both Freddy and Pinhead when they were brought into the real world it really only limits the characters down to one film each.

Freddy was a skeleton in I think Dream Warriors but that was a pretty simple scene. In Wes Cravens new nightmare did Freddy ever actually emerge in the real world I can't recall the entirety of that film. Or did he just attack from within the dream world?

Pinhead caught bullets in his mouth and spat them out whilst in hibernation state. Could cause explosions I think. And had extremely impressive telekinesis. All Freddy could do was fight violently and slash his opponent and zip around to obstacles with impressive speeds. Which was funny because he didn't ever actually display speed feats whilst the camera was on him.

Depending on the environment Pinhead should be able to just shoot stuff into Freddy from a distance and eventually tear him apart. This will take place in the dream world. It has to because Pinhead will still retain his powers there and by taking Freddy out of the dream world you are taking his powers away.

Wes Craven's New Nightmare isn't canon to the series and it's a demon posing in the guise of Freddy. I hated that movie and am going off like 9 year old memory.

Pinhead versus Freddy is a very good idea. These two really don't have a legit matchup otherwise with regards to horror icons.

the ninjak
I reckon Freddy would mess Pinhead up in the Astral/Dream Plane.

Unless Pinheads sheer force of will can weaken Freddy's manipulations.

Robtard
Freddy with CIS/PIS turned off wins most fights in dreamland.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Freddy with CIS/PIS turned off wins most fights in dreamland. Do you think Pinhead can defeat him ?

Robtard
Do you think Pinhead can defeat him ?

Possible, as he had reality warping powers, so who is too say how they would work in dreamland, if Pinhead even dreams.

It's been years since I've seen any of the Hellraiser flicks though. Can't really say, safe bet would be Freddy if we're talking dreams.

quanchi112
Possible, as he had reality warping powers, so who is too say how they would work in dreamland, if Pinhead even dreams.

It's been years since I've seen any of the Hellraiser flicks though. Can't really say, safe bet would be Freddy if we're talking dreams. Pinhead has some power over people's dreams not total power like Freddy but besides that he'd try to take Freddy out of the dream world. Pinhead's not that easy to hurt either. Lasers bounce off his person and he's caught a bullet in his teeth.

Come on tard answer the call. Rep Pinhead and face me.

quanchi112
Robtard backs down once again.

Robtard

You're trying too hard again.

Nephthys
Anyone else you'd be intersted in debating? What about Voldemort vs Thor?

the ninjak

It's just not a fair fight. Pinhead hasn't got many reality warping feats compared to Freddy's genie-like dream feats.

Freddy could manipulate Pinhead like a puppet like in Dream Warriors.
Or turn Pinhead into a motorbike.
Or simply go invisible and fly his claws into Pinheads chest like he did to the karate kid. Pinhead got taken down by less in HellRaiser II when facing the Psychologist.

It's true only one thing can actually kill Pinhead. That Cube shaped satellite matter collider. But he can still be KO'd by a heavier opponent.

NemeBro
So basically Quan is challenging people to argue an outmatched character against him?

Delightful.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
So basically Quan is challenging people to argue an outmatched character against him?

Delightful.

Hahahaha. But yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.