Gladiator vs Thanos (slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
They take in turns at punching each other.

Gladiator is fully confident, Thanos can charge his punches

This fight comes down to durability and striking power

Who wins?

zopzop
Thanos killed Surfer with what appeared to be seven "unamped" punches (no energy glow or anything). Thanos kills Gladiator.

carver9
Thanos wins.

Mistress-Death
Didn't expect everyone to give Thanos 10/10 here

deathlife
Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos without breaking a sweat.

carver9
Thanos wins after fighting one of the hardest fights of his life.

Lord Feron
Thanos gets messed up but glads goes down 1st every single time.

vince_slice
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos killed Surfer with what appeared to be seven "unamped" punches (no energy glow or anything). Thanos kills Gladiator.
Yeah I remember that, that was pretty brutal.

If Thanos actually amped his punches it probably would've taken less punches to "kill" Surfer. I doubt Gladiator could take many punches from Thanos. When Thanos fought his more powerful doppelganger he punched a hole into his chest with an amped punch.

http://i44.tinypic.com/r2lwjn.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://i39.tinypic.com/21bov2v.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos wins after fighting one of the hardest fights of his life. He took on power gem Thor for an afternoon workout he could take on Gladiator while he was napping.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
He took on power gem Thor for an afternoon workout he could take on Gladiator while he was napping.

He retreated from a PG Thor. Gladiator strength and speed would cause Thanos some trouble. If Gamora can give Thanos a fight, Gladiator should be able to work him until the end (because of boasting). Thanos isn't the only one that punch hard.

quanchi112
He retreated from a PG Thor. Gladiator strength and speed would cause Thanos some trouble. If Gamora can give Thanos a fight, Gladiator should be able to work him until the end (because of boasting). Thanos isn't the only one that punch hard. Thanos was feigning injury. He's killed her before. Thanos took on someone far more powerful than Gladiator and withstood his blows while Masterson Thor almost killed poor Gladiator when he took on his attacks.

Thanos drills him while carver is seen crying in the distance.

carver9
Thanos was feigning injury. He's killed her before. Thanos took on someone far more powerful than Gladiator and withstood his blows while Masterson Thor almost killed poor Gladiator when he took on his attacks.

Thanos drills him while carver is seen crying in the distance.

Thanos wins this every time, but he is fighting for every win. I agree, Masterson did beat Gladiator the same way Thanos would beat Gladiator as well...by attacking a boasting Gladiator. Before this, Gladiator punched Masterson so hard that his body went limp just like he will do Thanos...you know, kind of like how Gamaro did Thanos or when Spiderman kicked Thanos so hard his head almost did a 360.

Thanos had to go.get a weapon to defeat PG Thor because he couldn't do it under his own power. Thanos also hid behind shields when he faced Champion because he pictured the Hulk in Champion.

Thanos wins after a long fight.

Batman-Prime
Without amping Glads, else Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Without amping Glads, else Thanos.

What's up buddy. Why don't you get on that much anymore.?

quanchi112
Without amping Glads, else Thanos. This is why I can't get mad at you. You know next to nothing about Thanos. Originally posted by carver9
Thanos wins this every time, but he is fighting for every win. I agree, Masterson did beat Gladiator the same way Thanos would beat Gladiator as well...by attacking a boasting Gladiator. Before this, Gladiator punched Masterson so hard that his body went limp just like he will do Thanos...you know, kind of like how Gamaro did Thanos or when Spiderman kicked Thanos so hard his head almost did a 360.

Thanos had to go.get a weapon to defeat PG Thor because he couldn't do it under his own power. Thanos also hid behind shields when he faced Champion because he pictured the Hulk in Champion.

Thanos wins after a long fight. The point isn't about formidability the point is Glads' durability and damage soak ain't shi-. Thanos just received a bloody nose against a much more powerful amped Thor while an inexperienced Masterson Thor whomped Glads.

Thanos breaks him.

Batman-Prime
What's up buddy. Why don't you get on that much anymore.?

I try but my thoughs are quite distracted lately^^. Still Thanos wouldn't have created an Glads-Thanosi if Glads wouldn't be physically more powerful then Thanos himself. Which isn't a shame. I don't need more proof that Glads is stronger and faster. Thanos takes the durability tough.
Don't you agree? smile

Edit:@Quan, I can't get mad at you too, because you are an Thanos fanatic and you can't even name one being you would consider his superior^^. So no offense taken, I'm still more objective then you can ever hope to be, thanks to your obsession of Marvel in general and Thanos in particular. You DC hate helps too btw^^.

carver9
This is why I can't get mad at you. You know next to nothing about Thanos. The point isn't about formidability the point is Glads' durability and damage soak ain't shi-. Thanos just received a bloody nose against a much more powerful amped Thor while an inexperienced Masterson Thor whomped Glads.

Thanos breaks him.

Getting hit in the back by living lightning and then pounded on by Mjlonir, you know, the same hammer that tossed Thanos some light years away...and not dying is a good ft.

Did Thanos get snuck attack like Masterson did Gladiator?

How many Times did PG Thor hit Thanos? By the way, Hulk fought Warrior Madness Thor, you know, the same Thor that ran through elites like Candy, the same Thor Thanos fought...Hulk fought him for hours and ended up punching him so hard that it bfred him. Thanos taking 3 licks...not impressed.

I agree, Thanos beats him after a long fight unless Thanos plans on blasting him in the back.

quanchi112
I try but my thoughs are quite distracted lately^^. Still Thanos wouldn't have created an Glads-Thanosi if Glads wouldn't be physically more powerful then Thanos himself. Which isn't a shame. I don't need more proof that Glads is stronger and faster. Thanos takes the durability tough.
Don't you agree? smile Horrendous reasoning. So basically you believe all clones are completely equal to their counterparts. Did you even read the story ? The best part is carver doesn't even back Gladiator.

Badabing
Thanos gets punched...in the face!

carver9
Don't you agree? smile

Edit:@Quan, I can't get mad at you too, because you are an Thanos fanatic and you can't even name one being you would consider his superior^^. So no offense taken, I'm still more objective then you can ever hope to be, thanks to your obsession of Marvel in general and Thanos in particular. You DC hate helps too btw^^.

D***... Good point. Then Gladiator DNA made the Thanos clone 4 times stronger than Thanos.

Batman-Prime
D***... Good point. Then Gladiator DNA made the Thanos clone 4 times stronger than Thanos.

thumb up

quanchi112
D***... Good point. Then Gladiator DNA made the Thanos clone 4 times stronger than Thanos. The Galactus clone was almost twice as powerful as Galactus. That means clones can be far more powerful than their counterparts. Where is your proof clones are equal to their counterparts ?

carver9
The Galactus clone was almost twice as powerful as Galactus. That means clones can be far more powerful than their counterparts. Where is your proof clones are equal to their counterparts ?

You are missing the point. Thanos used Gladiator DNA for a reason and Gladiator DNA made the Thanos clone far more stronger than Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing

Lol...this.

Batman-Prime
You don't need this proof, as it is an amalgated DNA, two beings not one. Sure a clone can be more powerful then one individual if it is made of two individuals, supposed that one DNA doesn't decrase the power of the stronger being. That said, Thanos took the DNA of beings superior to himself in some attributes, so he could combine them to something better. Else he could have taken Things DNA but he didn't as he is stronger then Thing, it wouldn't make sense, so he took Glads, someone with greater strength and speed. That's why the result was stronger then Thanos for sure smile. Thanos isn't an idiot after all, don't you agree wink.

quanchi112
You are missing the point. Thanos used Gladiator DNA for a reason and Gladiator DNA made the Thanos clone far more stronger than Thanos. And he also made the Galactus clone more powerful than Galactus. So why does the Gladiator clone have to be equal to Gladiator when the Galactus clone isn't ? Oh that's right because you like Gladiator. Proof who needs it, amirite ?

quanchi112
You don't need this proof, as it is an amalgated DNA, two beings not one. Sure a clone can be more powerful then one individual if it is made of two individuals, supposed that one DNA doesn't decrase the power of the stronger being. That said, Thanos took the DNA of beings superior to himself in some attributes, so he could combine them to something better. Else he could have taken Things DNA but he didn't as he is stronger then Thing, it wouldn't make sense, so he took Glads, someone with greater strength and speed. That's why the result was stronger then Thanos for sure smile. Thanos isn't an idiot after all, don't you agree wink. Yes, you do since the Galactus clone was far more powerful than Galactus. Galactus clone was more powerful than the original so why can't the Gladiator clone be more powerful than Gladiator ? You made the claim and thus the burden falls on your shoulders. That's what debating is not saying random things and acting like that's debating.

Come on man.

-Pr-
You are missing the point. Thanos used Gladiator DNA for a reason and Gladiator DNA made the Thanos clone far more stronger than Thanos.

...You were told before to not try to use this as evidence.

Batman-Prime
Quan, so it might be that the clone is stronger then Glads, not sure if in the pure strenght sense, but because of Thanos superior durability and energy output. That's fine. Fact is, he is stronger then Thanos because of Glads DNA, he wouldn't be otherwise, which, considering Thanos intellect and him making what he does quite reasonable, leads to the only conclusion that Gladiator has to be Thanos physical superior. smile

And it doesn't matter if Gladiator is two times stronger or three times stronger or like the Thanosi four times stronger. The only thing that matters is, that he indeed is.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
...You were told before to not try to use this as evidence.

Forgot about that...my bad.

As for the fight...Thanos wins after a long battle.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins... after about 3 to 4 punches

abhilegend
Originally posted by Badabing
.....and gets ktfo.thanduros

h1a8
Glads at his best wins this.

Estacado
Lulz at stupid people.

Stoic
Thanos wins. Gladiator is no pushover though.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would murder stomp Gladiator.

quanchi112
Quan, so it might be that the clone is stronger then Glads, not sure if in the pure strenght sense, but because of Thanos superior durability and energy output. That's fine. Fact is, he is stronger then Thanos because of Glads DNA, he wouldn't be otherwise, which, considering Thanos intellect and him making what he does quite reasonable, leads to the only conclusion that Gladiator has to be Thanos physical superior. smile

And it doesn't matter if Gladiator is two times stronger or three times stronger or like the Thanosi four times stronger. The only thing that matters is, that he indeed is. Thanos made all kinds of clones that doesn't mean the clones are equal to their counterparts. There's no proof Gladiator is greater than Thanos. None. You can rest your entire case under the flawed premise this clone equals Gladiator.

Not even Gladiator supports favor him here. You're wrong and aren't knowledgeable enough to know the difference.

Batman-Prime
Thanos made all kinds of clones that doesn't mean the clones are equal to their counterparts. There's no proof Gladiator is greater than Thanos. None. You can rest your entire case under the flawed premise this clone equals Gladiator.

Not even Gladiator supports favor him here. You're wrong and aren't knowledgeable enough to know the difference.

Now you are childish.... so go on with your *mimimiyouprovedmewrongbuti won'tacceptitandyouknownothingaboutmybelovedThanos
*mimimi

quanchi112
Now you are childish.... so go on with your *mimimiyouprovedmewrongbuti won'tacceptitandyouknownothingaboutmybelovedThanos
*mimimi No one here agrees in fact it's mod ruled against and I didn't even pull that card. It was a weak faulty abc logic case which says ignore everything about the Gladiator remember that clone that wasn't the Gladiator.

Thanos stomps.

Batman-Prime
No one here agrees in fact it's mod ruled against and I didn't even pull that card. It was a weak faulty abc logic case which says ignore everything about the Gladiator remember that clone that wasn't the Gladiator.

Thanos stomps.

Mods are Humans, some not even that *cough Bada. And I never heard of it, anyway. It's not even ABC logic as Thanos made those clones himself, it's common sense, and well that means you think Thanos is an idiot, that's ok with me. And no he doesn't, he amps and wins, but he does not stomp easily.^^

quanchi112
Mods are Humans, some not even that *cough Bada. And I never heard of it, anyway. It's not even ABC logic as Thanos made those clones himself, it's common sense, and well that means you think Thanos is an idiot, that's ok with me. And no he doesn't, he amps and wins, but he does not stomp easily.^^ Thanos made a clone of Galactus and it was even stated the clone was by far more powerful than Galactus. There isn't any proof the Warrior clone was equal to Gladiator. Ever.

You don't know enough about the characters to make a case. Thanos is beyond Gladiator I mean Masterson Thor almost killed him. Everyone in here disagrees with you. It's ok I forgive you for being wrong again.

Batman-Prime
Sure, if Thanos altered the Clone to store the energy longer or better then G, then why not. We are talking about physical strength, clearly stated 4 times as much, and he choose Gladiators DNA to accomplish this (his physical superior), there is nothing to argue about, you are wrong or Thanos is wrong, you choice^^.
It seems i know more then you^^. And Masterson had help, before that Glads was winning, read the comic, it helps^^.
BTW most of the time people tend to disagre with you, never bothered you though wink, so it's an weak excuse/argument because you lost^^. Learn to live with it and learn ^^.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mods are Humans, some not even that *cough Bada. And I never heard of it, anyway. It's not even ABC logic as Thanos made those clones himself, it's common sense, and well that means you think Thanos is an idiot, that's ok with me. And no he doesn't, he amps and wins, but he does not stomp easily.^^

can i see the quote where he says 4x the strength?

can i also see the part where it is specific in saying glads is stronger n more powerful than thanos.. n it wasnt just saying it will make the clone 4x stronger with the mixture thanos was brewing

quanchi112
Sure, if Thanos altered the Clone to store the energy longer or better then G, then why not. We are talking about physical strength, clearly stated 4 times as much, and he choose Gladiators DNA to accomplish this (his physical superior), there is nothing to argue about, you are wrong or Thanos is wrong, you choice^^.
It seems i know more then you^^. And Masterson had help, before that Glads was winning, read the comic, it helps^^.
BTW most of the time people tend to disagre with you, never bothered you though wink, so it's an weak excuse/argument because you lost^^. Learn to live with it and learn ^^. The clone isn't a direct copy he made various clones which weren't direct copies of their counterparts. Either quote where Thanos says Gladiator is 4 times stronger than Thanor or concede.

You never understand a simple point. I am not arguing formidability I am arguing durability. Masterson almost killed him while the real power gem Thor only caused a smile from Thanos.

Your opinions are just your own you have no basis and lack understanding.

Sr J-Bieb
lol at Gladiator being 4 times stronger than Thanos because Thanos created a clone.

Stoic
Warrior (the Gladiator clone) was said to be 4x more powerful than Thanos by Adam Warlock if I am not mistaken.

Mistress-Death
And Adam Warlock was wrong as he has NEVER been punched by Thanos to gauge his strength, unless he has a Thanos punchometer on him

h1a8
Thanos slightly edges Glads if we are taking average glads. But peak Glads wins this but not easy.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos slightly edges Glads if we are taking average glads. But peak Glads wins this but not easy. What are Gladiator's feats?

h1a8
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
What are Gladiator's feats?

Busting a planet into pieces with few blows.

Sr J-Bieb
Busting a planet into pieces with few blows. What else?

iceman24567
What else? laughing at busting a planet

Stoic
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
And Adam Warlock was wrong as he has NEVER been punched by Thanos to gauge his strength, unless he has a Thanos punchometer on him

You do realize that it was the writer that said it, and not really Adam Warlock. Marvel wanted to give the reader a range as to how powerful Warrior was, and that was what they did on panel. It had little to do with a silly punchometer. If this were the case, we might as well throw out anything that any character says when they speak of another characters strength, simply because we don't agree, I mean who the hell are you to make any claims? Exactly just another reader.

Are you saying that Warlock has never been hit by Thanos in his entire history? It's the fans that make claims that Thanos is this and that much stronger without citations to prove it. So unless it has been explicitly stated on panel that a particular character has jumped up an entire weight class, it's just hearsay.

h1a8
What else? That's all I need.

Sr J-Bieb
That's all I need. You couldn't find any other impressive feats could you?

You actually know nothing about Gladiator other than he busted a planet once, don't you?

h1a8
You couldn't find any other impressive feats could you?

You actually know nothing about Gladiator other than he busted a planet once, don't you?

This is the truth Ruth. I don't deny it. At least I can't remember any other feats by Glads and don't care really. The planet busting one is the one.

Sr J-Bieb
This is the truth Ruth. I don't deny it. At least I can't remember any other feats by Glads and don't care really. The planet busting one is the one. So you know absolutely nothing about the character, yet think he can lose or win based on the one feat you know?

How is this supposed to work?

h1a8
So you know absolutely nothing about the character, yet think he can lose or win based on the one feat you know?

How is this supposed to work?

Not knowing of other feats that compare to the planet busting one doesn't mean I know nothing of Gladiator. Also, it is irrelevant of what other feats he has since characters fight at their best ability as shown before (plus it was the OPs intention as well). Other showings would only be used to attempt an average (which me and you disagree on).

Sr J-Bieb
Not knowing of other feats that compare to the planet busting one doesn't mean I know nothing of Gladiator. Also, it is irrelevant of what other feats he has since characters fight at their best ability as shown before (plus it was the OPs intention as well). Other showings would only be used to attempt an average (which me and you disagree on). You couldn't even name another of Gladiator's feats when you could have just went to his respect thread... ya, you know nothing about him. I know you're going to go there NOW, but since you were too lazy to before... well, it just shows you don't even need to know about the other character to give Thanos a loss.

So to the best of their ability means you only need to base it off of one high feat? Not even close.
Even so, you know or should know Thanos' feats by now, and by your admission, you only know one feat of Gladiator's... You must really hate Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
You do realize that it was the writer that said it, and not really Adam Warlock. Marvel wanted to give the reader a range as to how powerful Warrior was, and that was what they did on panel. It had little to do with a silly punchometer. If this were the case, we might as well throw out anything that any character says when they speak of another characters strength, simply because we don't agree, I mean who the hell are you to make any claims? Exactly just another reader.

Are you saying that Warlock has never been hit by Thanos in his entire history? It's the fans that make claims that Thanos is this and that much stronger without citations to prove it. So unless it has been explicitly stated on panel that a particular character has jumped up an entire weight class, it's just hearsay. Like the other poster said Warlock has never been punched by Thanos to gauge his strengths, just to prove what Warlock said was bs, Warlock took 5 punches from Warrior and was still alive Thanos killed Surfer with just 1 more punch...so if the clone was 4x stronger he would have been dead,thats unless you think Warlock is that much more durable than Surfer

Nihilist
Busting a planet into pieces with few blows. Classic Drax did the same and he couldnt even faze Thanos, Thanos even 1 shotted him.

Igniz
Thanos reigns!!!

quanchi112
Not knowing of other feats that compare to the planet busting one doesn't mean I know nothing of Gladiator. Also, it is irrelevant of what other feats he has since characters fight at their best ability as shown before (plus it was the OPs intention as well). Other showings would only be used to attempt an average (which me and you disagree on). This is awesome you have no real knowledge outside of one scan and you still debate. I love this new tactic of asking h1 questions it's simply a great tactic which exposes your ignorance.

carver9
Thanos wins after a hard fight.

quanchi112
Thanos wins after a hard fight. How many times are you going to post this ?

carver9
How many times are you going to post this ?

How many times do I have to post it for it to sink in that skull of yours?

Mistress-Death
Carver is just trolling, he has provided nothing as to how Glads would put up a long hard fight

quanchi112
How many times do I have to post it for it to sink in that skull of yours? You agree Thanos wins most believe he destroys and you're a huge Gladiator fan so saying he wins every single matchup is a victory over you. I never lose.

carver9
You agree Thanos wins most believe he destroys and you're a huge Gladiator fan so saying he wins every single matchup is a victory over you. I never lose.

I'm not bias Quan. Even though I like characters (just like I like Thanos), if my character cant beat someone, I have no problem admitting his defeat BUT Thanos will have to fight for this one.

Thanos 10/10

carver9
Carver is just trolling, he has provided nothing as to how Glads would put up a long hard fight

Just like I thought, you made a bait thread. Why make a thread when you don't think the other characters stand a chance. You made this thread to bait me buddy. So obvious, just like you made that WWH vs King Thor thread.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Classic Drax did the same and he couldnt even faze Thanos, Thanos even 1 shotted him.

Drax didn't hit him with planet busting blows. Every time Gladiator hits someone it isn't with galaxy busting blows. Every time grey hulk hits someone it isn't with Earth shattering blows. Every time Thor hits someone it isn't with mountain range rocking blows. Every time Spider-man hits someone it isn't with herald damaging blows. I can go on and on.

Namor one shotted an angry Hulk. Thor one shotted Ulik. Odin one shotted Surfer. I can go on and on.

In summary, in comics characters don't always fight to the best of their ability as shown before but in a forum they do.

quanchi112
I'm not bias Quan. Even though I like characters (just like I like Thanos), if my character cant beat someone, I have no problem admitting his defeat BUT Thanos will have to fight for this one.

Thanos 10/10 That's right Thanos 10/10. smile

Mistress-Death
Question Carver, how does Thanos have to fight for it yet win 10/10? Glads is nowhere as durable as Surfer and doesn't hit a quater as hard as PG Thor,

h1a8
Carver is just trolling, he has provided nothing as to how Glads would put up a long hard fight Although Glads still wins you purposely created a bait thread? Why?

carver9
That's right Thanos 10/10. smile

Happy Dance

After a long fight.

carver9
Question Carver, how does Thanos have to fight for it yet win 10/10? Glads is nowhere as durable as Surfer and doesn't hit a quater as hard as PG Thor,

Bait thread.

I feel so popular right now.

quanchi112
Happy Dance

After a long fight. You haven't prove it'd be a long fight especially considering how quickly his knees buckled when that Thor noob started hammering his head.

Thanos drums him effortlessly.

Mistress-Death
Although Glads still wins you purposely created a bait thread? Why? No bait about it

How do you think Glads wins, and that planet busting stuff has been dealt with as Thanos has taken that kind of power before with ease

carver9
You haven't prove it'd be a long fight especially considering how quickly his knees buckled when that Thor noob started hammering his head.

Thanos drums him effortlessly.

Relook at the fight and find out why Masterson got an advantage over Gladiator. Gamora owned Thanos face to face.

After a long fight, Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Relook at the fight and find out why Masterson got an advantage over Gladiator. Gamora owned Thanos face to face.

After a long fight, Thanos wins. Thanos feigned injury Thor almost killed Glads.

Thanos wasn't injured while Gladiator needed carted off in humiliating fashion.

carver9
No bait about it

How do you think Glads wins, and that planet busting stuff has been dealt with as Thanos has taken that kind of power before with ease

This is clearly a bait thread.

carver9
Thanos feigned injury Thor almost killed Glads.

Thanos wasn't injured while Gladiator needed carted off in humiliating fashion.

Thanos got hammer tossed some light years by the same Thor.

I admit, Thanos is more durable than Gladiator which is one of the reasons I'm giving him the majority.

Mistress-Death
Bait thread.

I feel so popular right now. why would it be a bait to you, do you think you are important?

carver9
why would it be a bait to you, do you think you are important?

I feel very important when I see you online. You have made nothing but bait threads to get my attention. Would you like a hug? I'm here for you since you thrive for my attention.

Mistress-Death

I admit, Thanos is more durable than Gladiator which is one of the reasons I'm giving him the majority. haha light years, you could still see the platform Thor was stood on when the bomb exploded on Thanos, it was hundreds of feat a best.

Did you even read the story? Thanos let it happen to fake his own death, nice try at lying tho thumb up

carver9
haha light years, you could still see the platform Thor was stood on when the bomb exploded on Thanos, it was hundreds of feat a best.

Did you even read the story? Thanos let it happen to fake his own death, nice try at lying tho thumb up

Thor=hammer toss Thanos a** some light yrs.

Mistress-Death
I feel very important when I see you online. You have made nothing but bait threads to get my attention. Would you like a hug? I'm here for you since you thrive for my attention. so you do think you're important and are the only poster who likes characters in the threads I've made?

You are not that vain are you, seriously!

Mistress-Death
Thor=hammer toss Thanos a** some light yrs. you're either stupid or a troll, from the view of Thanos it was still able to see the platform Thor and the heroes was stood on.

Carry on and I'll just report you for trolling

carver9
so you do think you're important and are the only poster who likes characters in the threads I've made?

You are not that vain are you, seriously!

I'm just important to you. You wake up in the morning thinking "Carver9".

Look at your threads and tell me the characters you've used most...basically all of the time. My arms is out for you bro.

Mistress-Death
Your characters! F*cking hell you're actually mental.

carver9
Your characters! F*cking hell you're actually mental.

Lol, I'm done here. I don't know why we are even debating when we agree (bait thread) that Thanos wins 10/10.

How many wins do you give Thanos over Gladiator.?

quanchi112

I admit, Thanos is more durable than Gladiator which is one of the reasons I'm giving him the majority. Thanos waved down the real Thor's hammer before with a simple gesture. Thanos took on an entire battlefield and killed Masterson Thor while he destroyed Gladiator. R.I.P. Gladiator.

carver9
Thanos waved down the real Thor's hammer before with a simple gesture. Thanos took on an entire battlefield and killed Masterson Thor while he destroyed Gladiator. R.I.P. Gladiator.

Keep up Quan.

quanchi112
Keep up Quan. I responded to your last post. You have to yet to keep up with me. In the meantime I registered under a new account and am arguing multiple boards. You can't even keep up with me when my attention is divided.

carver9
I responded to your last post. You have to yet to keep up with me. In the meantime I registered under a new account and am arguing multiple boards. You can't even keep up with me when my attention is divided.

You use to be fun to debate against because you kept up, throwing out debates like an unstoppable hurricane. Now I have to wait every hour to get a response from you.

Concession accepted. I'm done here.

quanchi112
You use to be fun to debate against because you kept up, throwing out debates like an unstoppable hurricane. Now I have to wait every hour to get a response from you.

Concession accepted. I'm done here. So you say you have to wait and then give up. I wish you had a stronger will I don't ever give up. Thanos wins all ten which you agree.

lilshogun
Thanos with a Vulcan grip to Glad's nerves.

Bouboumaster

carver9
Tyrant fought a drained Gladiator that was getting his powers leeched on by Tyrant.

quanchi112
Tyrant fought a drained Gladiator that was getting his powers leeched on by Tyrant. Gladiator is nothing to Tyrant. Get back to me when Gladiator can best Masterson Thor.

carver9
Gladiator is nothing to Tyrant. Get back to me when Gladiator can best Masterson Thor.

Lol...I stomped you earlier...why are you still trying to debate against this?

Gladiator withstood 3 attacks from Tyrant...while not being fully powered. He didn't run off like Thanos did.

Masterson is nothing to Gladiator just like every other Herald that faced him.

JakeTheBank
Masterson is nothing to Gladiator

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator8.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/MastersonThorvsGladiator9.jpg

leonidas
how is this still open? seriously.... confused

quanchi112
Lol...I stomped you earlier...why are you still trying to debate against this?

Gladiator withstood 3 attacks from Tyrant...while not being fully powered. He didn't run off like Thanos did.

Masterson is nothing to Gladiator just like every other Herald that faced him. Thanos wasn't defeated while Gladiator was an abduction victim. Thanos is well above the Gladiator.

Look down. Masterson raped Gladiator. The poor guy was taken to the e.r. That's a noob Thor waxing that ass.

Batman-Prime
Let's not lie about the Masterson Glads fight pls. Thor had a cheap shot at Glads, who beat Wonderman before, then Glads started to beat Thors ass, till Thor summoned the Hero Lightining for another cheap shot, which gave him the advantage. In other words, Thor (Masterson) had no chance, except for "cheating" and using another hero. Wow! Nice defeat wink

Originally posted by kgkg
VS THOR #2

-Gladiators speed is to much for Thor. As you can see he pretty much has the advantage whole fight until Thor uses living lighting while Gladiator is acting like tard wink

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9074/72550699bs9.th.jpghttp://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4883/72565556kx5.th.jpghttp://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9241/40072776mz5.th.jpghttp://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8096/65516250qd6.th.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9439/42660845wb4.th.jpghttp://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8173/36522402ss6.th.jpghttp://img367.imageshack.us/img367/2385/50212917oa1.th.jpghttp://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9766/89839649vm2.th.jpg

Damborgson
First shot was definitely a cheap shot by Masterson. Don't see how using his powers while Gladiator being stupid and not pressing his advantage is a cheapshot though.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Damborgson
First shot was definitely a cheap shot by Masterson. Don't see how using his powers while Gladiator being stupid and not pressing his advantage is a cheapshot though.

Living lightning is not "Thors" Power wink. He is another superhero and using him is like 2 vs 1 ^^.

Damborgson

Masterson is nothing to Gladiator just like every other Herald that faced him. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator11.jpg

Batman-Prime
Why do the people never post the entire fights, i wonder^^

Damborgson
Living lightning is not "Thors" Power wink. He is another superhero and using him is like 2 vs 1 ^^. Well yanking lightning (living or not) from the sky IS Thor's power ^_^ I suppose you see Namor smacking Ares with Wonderman like a weapon a cheap shot also? It is another hero he is using technically so its more like 2 vs 1.

Damborgson
Why do the people never post the entire fights, i wonder^^ Because that was the end result?

Batman-Prime
Well yanking lightning (living or not) from the sky IS Thor's power ^_^ I suppose you see Namor smacking Ares with Wonderman like a weapon a cheap shot also? It is another hero he is using technically so its more like 2 vs 1.

No because Glads took Thors Godblast(seemed to be one, or lightning) before that to the chest without breaking a sweat. So this was more potent or effective on Glads then Thors own lightning.

Batman-Prime
Because that was the end result?

Ane how did it look before it, what are the circumstances which lead to this. It's like with the masterson fight, you have to take everything into account to seem who did better and it was Glads, not masterson. The end result was unworthy and cheap wink.

Damborgson
No because Glads took Thors Godblast(seemed to be one, or lightning) before that to the chest without breaking a sweat. So this was more potent or effective on Glads then Thors own lightning. Godblast? Calm down lol. That wasn't even lightning. It was an energy blast that caused gladiator pain. And Gladiator being able to take one energy blast without being excessively damaged doesn't mean Thor is incapable of upping his game. Which he did.

Damborgson
Ane how did it look before it, what are the circumstances which lead to this. It's like with the masterson fight, you have to take everything into account to seem who did better and it was Glads, not masterson. The end result was unworthy and cheap wink. Um ok. Lets see the full fight.

Thor vs Gladiator again, from Thor vol. 2 #34-35:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator03v234.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator04.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator07v235.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator10.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator11.jpg

Gladiator endangers the life of an innocent and while Thor is busy protecting, he takes advantage of a weakness that no longer exists. He was prepped for the fight after all. And When Thor upped his game look what happened. He was beaten senseless.

Batman-Prime
Godblast? Calm down lol. That wasn't even lightning. It was an energy blast that caused gladiator pain. And Gladiator being able to take one energy blast without being excessively damaged doesn't mean Thor is incapable of upping his game. Which he did.

He didn't do it. Not under his own powers and abilities, only with help. You can say what you want, as it stands, using another hero and his powers isn't legit and it was what gave him the advantage. Would he summon his own lightning and it would be as effective, you would have a point, so you have nothing, just Masterson being cowarldy cheap^^. And it looked like a Godblast but i even said, let's pretend it's thors lightning, it was the best he could do on his own. Glads won that, Thor needed help. Easy^^.

Batman-Prime
Um ok. Lets see the full fight.

Thor vs Gladiator again, from Thor vol. 2 #34-35:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator03v234.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator04.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator07v235.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator10.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator11.jpg

Gladiator endangers the life of an innocent and while Thor is busy protecting, he takes advantage of a weakness that no longer exists. He was prepped for the fight after all. And When Thor upped his game look what happened. He was beaten senseless.

So we see Glads defeating Thor and Thor needs again the help of a Girl, who brings him back into the game. Really great, fantastic, wow, impressive. Thor lost thr first round, needed help, and got his chance. Seems familiar^^.

Damborgson
He didn't do it. Not under his own powers and abilities, only with help. You can say what you want, as it stands, using another hero and his powers isn't legit and it was what gave him the advantage. Would he summon his own lightning and it would be as effective, you would have a point, so you have nothing, just Masterson being cowarldy cheap^^. And it looked like a Godblast but i even said, let's pretend it's thors lightning, it was the best he could do on his own. Glads won that, Thor needed help. Easy^^. Its not his power to use lightning? If that lightning is in the form of another hero I dont see the problem. How is that being cowardly or cheap? lol. If Gladiator is stupid enough to underestimate Masterson in the heat of battle its not a cheap shot. The inital strike was a cheap shot of course, but using your powers to control lightning (in whatever form) is not.

No it didn't. Not even close. I'm not going to pretend something is that its not. It was just a burst of energy. Mjolnir can do that.

Batman-Prime
Its not his power to use lightning? If that lightning is in the form of another hero I dont see the problem. How is that being cowardly or cheap? lol. If Gladiator is stupid enough to underestimate Masterson in the heat of battle its not a cheap shot. The inital strike was a cheap shot of course, but using your powers to control lightning (in whatever form) is not.

No it didn't. Not even close. I'm not going to pretend something is that its not. It was just a burst of energy. Mjolnir can do that.

So why didn't he use his own lightining. It is a big difference, one is a Superhero, the other is just lightning. Seems like the Hero provd effective, and his best blast did not. And lightning in whatevery form as you put it =! a superhero with lightning powers... really simple.

Damborgson
So we see Glads defeating Thor and Thor needs again the help of a Girl, who brings him back into the game. Really great, fantastic, wow, impressive. Thor lost thr first round, needed help, and got his chance. Seems familiar^^. Sure you can look at it that way. Or look at it how it really is. Them being even until Thor starts protecting the innocent. And Gladiator sees his chance to strike. After only the two of them were left, see what happened? The end result. Which is what counts.

Batman-Prime
Sure you can look at it that way. Or look at it how it really is. Them being even until Thor starts protecting the innocent. And Gladiator sees his chance to strike. After only the two of them were left, see what happened? The end result. Which is what counts.

Was Thor koed by Glads? Defeated? Would he fight under his own power? Was he unconscious? Did he need a Girl to give him his hammer and even "use" it to bring him back? Would you count an ko as a defeat if you can't come back under your own power? So this was the end result. Then the second fight started wink.

And even later, they saved the plane together, it was almost an truce and after they brought it down, Thor again attacked glads in a cheapshot way, Glads wasn't prepared and gained the advantage. Again quite cowardly.

Damborgson
So why didn't he use his own lightining. It is a big difference, one is a Superhero, the other is just lightning. Seems like the Hero provd effective, and his best blast did not. And lightning in whatevery form as you put it =! a superhero with lightning powers... really simple. Because he's an inexperienced noob who happened to get Thunder god powers? He's not Thor. He saw living lightning and being "lightning" used him to his advantage. Best blast? Again calm down, you're getting desperate. If that were his "best" blast it would do a lot more to Glads then cause him pain.

We're not talking about him launching Storm at gladiator. Not sure why you're trying to make it sound like oh it so crazy that masterson hit him with lightning and that gladiator being affected by it automatically turns it into a cheap shot. It doesn't.

Batman-Prime
Because he's an inexperienced noob who happened to get Thunder god powers? He's not Thor. He saw living lightning and being "lightning" used him to his advantage. Best blast? Again calm down, you're getting desperate. If that were his "best" blast it would do a lot more to Glads then cause him pain.

We're not talking about him launching Storm at gladiator. Not sure why you're trying to make it sound like oh it so crazy that masterson hit him with lightning and that gladiator being affected by it automatically turns it into a cheap shot. It doesn't.

It was the best he could do after the first cheap shot, so yes, it's not desperate it's a fact. And using another superhero is =! using your own power. He launched the Superhero living lightning at Glads, that's enough. Not legit, you know it so don't bore me^^.

Damborgson
Was Thor koed by Glads? Defeated? Would he fight under his own power? Was he unconscious? Did he need a Girl to give him his hammer and even "use" it to bring him back? Would you count an ko as a defeat if you can't come back under your own power? So this was the end result. Then the second fight started wink.

And even later, they saved the plane together, it was almost an truce and after they brought it down, Thor again attacked glads in a cheapshot way, Glads wasn't prepared and gained the advantage. Again quite cowardly. Dude, you're going H1 on me. But if you want to play that way fine. Did Masterson Knock out Gladiator? Did he need the avengers to save his life before Masterson split his skull open? Would you count the ko as a defeat? The end result was Gladiator beat to sleep. When they fought on even terms, Thor showed who the superior was. And Gladiator admits it later. "I tried my best...But I could not defeat him"

Lol. Thor announced he was about to come at Gladiator. And want to talk about cowardly? What type of warrior endangers civilians to try and get an advantage on his superior foe? Get off Gladiator's dick. You dont even do that well: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t551447.html

Damborgson
It was the best he could do after the first cheap shot, so yes, it's not desperate it's a fact. And using another superhero is =! using your own power. He launched the Superhero living lightning at Glads, that's enough. Not legit, you know it so don't bore me^^. Oh nice argument there buddy. " NUH-UH!" I already debunked this argument. Don't make me repeat myself. You're not H1. But you're getting there.

Batman-Prime
Dude, you're going H1 on me. But if you want to play that way fine. Did Masterson Knock out Gladiator? Did he need the avengers to save his life before Masterson split his skull open? Would you count the ko as a defeat? The end result was Gladiator beat to sleep. When they fought on even terms, Thor showed who the superior was. And Gladiator admits it later. "I tried my best...But I could not defeat him"

Lol. Thor announced he was about to come at Gladiator. And want to talk about cowardly? What type of warrior endangers civilians to try and get an advantage on his superior foe? Get off Gladiator's dick. You dont even do that well: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t551447.html

Dude, you are going Quan on Thors smal dick^^. Yes he did, with help. Something he would never achieve alone. Masterson stood no chance against Glads, he was superior, till he cheated, fact.
Glads defeated Thor, Thor was koed, unconscious, till a Girl gave him Mjolnir and even USED it to bring him back. Then Thor got the first attack after they saved the Plane. Selective reading might help Thor but taking the whole fight into account, he did very poorly against Glads. Hard to accept for you, I know but that's how it is with fanboys wink.

Now I got to go and leave you alone, you can fap to the few scenes where Thor after being cheap, "defeats" Glads and ignore the rest. It's 3:21 here in Germany and I have to sleep. But you have been amusing *kiss smile.

carver9

That fight isn't Canon to the real Gladiator. That's not the real deal, thats a Gladiator pulled from a different timeline. Nice try though.

carver9
Gladiator and Thor fought once and it ended in a stalemate.

carver9
Godblast? Calm down lol. That wasn't even lightning. It was an energy blast that caused gladiator pain. And Gladiator being able to take one energy blast without being excessively damaged doesn't mean Thor is incapable of upping his game. Which he did.

Gladiator was hit by a blast during that fight that rivaled Odins power and it didn't damage him. He was up in a couple of panels.

Damborgson
Dude, you are going Quan on Thors smal dick^^. Yes he did, with help. Something he would never achieve alone. Masterson stood no chance against Glads, he was superior, till he cheated, fact.
Glads defeated Thor, Thor was koed, unconscious, till a Girl gave him Mjolnir and even USED it to bring him back. Then Thor got the first attack after they saved the Plane. Selective reading might help Thor but taking the whole fight into account, he did very poorly against Glads. Hard to accept for you, I know but that's how it is with fanboys wink.

Now I got to go and leave you alone, you can fap to the few scenes where Thor after being cheap, "defeats" Glads and ignore the rest. It's 3:21 here in Germany and I have to sleep. But you have been amusing *kiss smile. I'd be rather Quan than h1 smile Yes and Gladiator did the same via endangering innocents. smile Same babble? Why do you repeat the same things that are already proven wrong? Thats not how you win debates. Not that you would know anything about that though huh big grin

I posted the entire fight. There is no selective reading. Its just your small mind being unable to deal with Gladiators inferiority. Tsk. Thats how it is with nuthuggers wink

Ah cant think of anything else but the same debunked nonsense so its time for bed. Nice. I'll use that sometime.

Damborgson
That fight isn't Canon to the real Gladiator. That's not the real deal, thats a Gladiator pulled from a different timeline. Nice try though. From the future right? So what is he different in besides having prep and more experience?Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator was hit by a blast during that fight that rivaled Odins power and it didn't damage him. He was up in a couple of panels. Cool. Thor was bombarded by celestials and then got up and hurled the odinsword through arishem once.

carver9
From the future right? So what is he different in besides having prep and more experience? Cool. Thor was bombarded by celestials and then got up and hurled the odinsword through arishem once.

We don't know what could have happened to a Gladiator that was brought from the future. He could have had his powers tampered with some time during this period, no telling.

I don't even know why we are debating against each other. I think Thor could beats Glads and I know that Thor has better fts against high end opponents.

JakeTheBank
LMFAO @ the complete and utter misrepresentation of Thor vs. Future! Gladiator going down here.

Here are the facts to said fight:

1.) Gladiator had prep time and knew that Jake Olsen was the mortal alter ego to Thor.
2.) Gladiator attacked Jake Olsen with heat vision without warning.
3.) Gladiator took a hostage in the form of Olsen's ex-girlfriend's daughter.
4.) Gladiator was fully intending to kill Thor for the entire fight. Conversely, Thor was holding back up until the plane incident.
5.) Gladiator exploited an enchantment that no longer effects Thor.
6.) Gladiator got rocked by Thor once Thor stopped holding back. He later on concedes that Thor is too powerful once he returns to his own timeline.
7.) The "real" Gladiator has already been nearly killed by Masterson-Thor, a less experienced and capable incarnation of Thor as opposed to Olsen-Thor.

Lol at Gladiator tanking the Godblast, too.

Clearly, Gladiator went into that fight with numerous advantages over Thor: was willing to kill him, sneak attacked him as a mortal, took a hostage, etc. He literally had all the cards in his favor and still got demolished by Thor once he stopped holding back and even clear as day states "Thor is too powerful!".

How that is anything but a resounding defeat and display of inferiority to Thor is beyond me.

carver9
Aka...future Gladiator.

JakeTheBank
Aka...future Gladiator.

Future Gladiator aka Gladiator with prep time, a hostage, and knowledge of Thor's alter ego <<< Thor

616 Gladiator <<< Masterson Thor

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

-Pr-
iirc, it was Carver who used to try to pass off feats from an alternate Gladiator as being 616 Gladiator ones...

quanchi112
Let's not lie about the Masterson Glads fight pls. Thor had a cheap shot at Glads, who beat Wonderman before, then Glads started to beat Thors ass, till Thor summoned the Hero Lightining for another cheap shot, which gave him the advantage. In other words, Thor (Masterson) had no chance, except for "cheating" and using another hero. Wow! Nice defeat wink The point is Gladiator can't take much punishment from Masterson Thor. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No because Glads took Thors Godblast(seemed to be one, or lightning) before that to the chest without breaking a sweat. So this was more potent or effective on Glads then Thors own lightning. godblast. laughing out loud You continue to just say random thing after random thing.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Future Gladiator aka Gladiator with prep time, a hostage, and knowledge of Thor's alter ego <<< Thor

616 Gladiator <<< Masterson Thor

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

Like I've stated...we don't know what could have happened with this Gladiator in the future. Not the same Glads. Thor fought the real Glads once and they stalemated and Thor was amazed at Gladiators powers.

carver9
iirc, it was Carver who used to try to pass off feats from an alternate Gladiator as being 616 Gladiator ones...

I know and you took that away from me so the same rules apply to the Thor and Gladiator fight that was posted.

-Pr-
I know and you took that away from me so the same rules apply to the Thor and Gladiator fight that was posted.

Nice to see your bitterness is still going strong.

carver9
Nice to see your bitterness is still going strong.

I don't agree with you taking Gladiator ft from him...that's all I have to say about that topic.

-Pr-
I don't agree with you taking Gladiator ft from him...that's all I have to say about that topic.

Alternate versions aren't the same versions, you know that.

carver9
Alternate versions aren't the same versions, you know that.

But it wasn't an alternate version though...it was a Glads from the future. Didn't Reed and the crew travel threw time?

-Pr-
But it wasn't an alternate version though...it was a Glads from the future. Didn't Reed and the crew travel threw time?

Future versions still can't be used as being = to present ones due to a multitude of factors.

carver9
Future versions still can't be used as being = to present ones due to a multitude of factors.

Alrighty...with this said, Thor never fought the real Gladiator. The only fight they had ended with a stalemate along with Thor complimenting Gladiators power.

Nihilist
So Thanos easily stomps then!

Damborgson
Alrighty...with this said, Thor never fought the real Gladiator. The only fight they had ended with a stalemate along with Thor complimenting Gladiators power.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGladiator02.jpg

Glads complimented Thor also. Thor actually launched him off his feet while glads was saying how when he gets ready that nothing can move him.

Batman-Prime
I'd be rather Quan than h1 smile Yes and Gladiator did the same via endangering innocents. smile Same babble? Why do you repeat the same things that are already proven wrong? Thats not how you win debates. Not that you would know anything about that though huh big grin

I posted the entire fight. There is no selective reading. Its just your small mind being unable to deal with Gladiators inferiority. Tsk. Thats how it is with nuthuggers wink

Ah cant think of anything else but the same debunked nonsense so its time for bed. Nice. I'll use that sometime.

Why are you repeating lies that have been proved wrong?^^ That's how you lose debates, not that would know anything about winning though ^^.

After I asked you to do it, else we still would have YOUR "interpretation" of Thor superiority or your lies ^^. That how it is, yes, nice that you can at least judge yourself properly^^.

And here one can see what a bright fellow you are. Of course you know better then me what time it is here and when I have to work, yeah. You could have even used Google to see what Time it is over here, instead you are making an idiot out of youself with a most pathetic accusation, wow, impressive big grin.

Damborgson
Why are you repeating lies that have been proved wrong?^^ That's how you lose debates, not that would know anything about winning though ^^.

After I asked you to do it, else we still would have YOUR "interpretation" of Thor superiority or your lies ^^. That how it is, yes, nice that you can at least judge yourself properly^^.

And here one can see what a bright fellow you are. Of course you know better then me what time it is here and when I have to work, yeah. You could have even used Google to see what Time it is over here, instead you are making an idiot out of youself with a most pathetic accusation, wow, impressive big grin. what? Prime that only works when the person is actually wrong. And ive proved you wrong. Try and use whatever brain power you have at your disposal to think things through next time. smile its probably not going to be enough but at least you tried right?

Prime Im fairly sure most people on here have seen that
fight. Its not like I was pulling a fast one. Wouldnt do it
even if I could. smile unlike you I give credit where credit is due. In this case we have gldiator wirh prep endangering innocents to be able to get a chance at thor. Exploiting a weakness that does not exsist anymore. Not to mention he
was going for the kill the entire time while thor held back.
big grin you're a dumbass if you see anything but this.

Dont get your panties in bunch. First off idc where you live.
Second I was kidding around a bit. But if your just gonna
get all mad and uptight then ill be more gentle on your
easily hurt feelinngs. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>