King Thor and Bor vs Depowered Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Tyrant must fight as his baseline power level and cannot amp up off of any of his orbs of power...

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Galan007
As I've said before: KT slagged Wolvie's skeleton AND Cap's shield with a casual burst of his eye-beams. He also owned Desak in the Destroyer armor with a single shot.

He beats Tyrant, imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
As I've said before: KT slagged Wolvie's skeleton AND Cap's shield with a casual burst of his eye-beams. He also owned Desak in the Destroyer armor with a single shot.

He beats Tyrant, imo.

This.

Stoic
Tyrant may be being overlooked in this thread, and was capable of tanking Galactus level hits. Galactus was well fed as well. The Serpent did more than just rumple America's Shield. erm

JakeTheBank

He beats Tyrant, imo.

thumb up

zopzop
The Gods are born of the Earth's biosphere, there's an excellent chance Tyrant literally EATS them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
A well fed Galactus blast > than a casual king Thor blast... As I've said before smile

Galan007
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11027729_g8ct4.jpg

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11027730_Page020.jpg

g_troll

WhiteWitchKing
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11027729_g8ct4.jpg

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11027730_Page020.jpg

g_troll

I'm sure that Galactus pic was from a what if. But still, Thor can take down Tyrant. Thor wins 7-8/10.

Galan007
It is (ergo the smilie.) stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wang B W@NG
Thor dies as usual King Thor never died so your post doesn't make sense not that I am surprised.

quanchi112
It's Thors job to die, Thor falls over he dies, Thor stubs his toe he dies. Bor also dies easily.... King Thor is still Thoe and Thor dies it's his majot feat, he might as well be called the God of dying a lot.

Thor says, "dost thou not know who I am? I am Thor god of Thunder, hier to immortal Asgard, Lord of the living lightning and I dost also die a lot!" King Thor didn't die. The guy took over earth and dind't die. He survived assassination attempts from his closest friends. He took down his avenger teammates.

King Thor never died so your rant about classic Thor has nothing to do with King Thor. Try and catch on, kid.

quanchi112
Thor dies it's what Thor does, King Thor just wasn't in enough comics to die. One more and he certainly would have. The rule is every 4 - 10 issues Thor must die Dad. Just 'cause I'm only 13 and you are 30 odd, doesn't make me the weirdo on a comic website. The guy ruled for over a century over earth. He wasn't just in over 10 issues. You are just so very immature while I reek of maturity.

King Thor never died so your post is irrelevant to thread topic.

quanchi112
A century in comics can be a panel. Thor dies, it's his main job, no god dies as much as Thor. No I am young and cool whereas you live in you mums basement! But it wasn't we see him take down the Hulk, Wolverine, etc.

I live in the attic you idiot !!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by zopzop
The Gods are born of the Earth's biosphere, there's an excellent chance Tyrant literally EATS them. No there isn't.

Team likely wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No there isn't.

Yeah there is :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/voidinthebegining.jpg/

This is backed up by the Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica from Marvel.

OneDumbG0
^ Could care less about some unrelated scan from a comic removed several times over. Chaos King absorbed planets and their pantheons. You think DP Tyrant would beat Chaos King? DP Tyrant only ate Galactus' attacks. He didn't eat Surfer's, Gladiator's, Beta Ray Bill's or even the attacks that Thanos nailed him with his own stolen energies.

zopzop
^ Could care less about some unrelated scan from a comic removed several times over.

And confirmed in 2005 (?) in the Encyclopedia Mythologica.

Galactus feeds off worlds with rich biospheric energy. One of the sources of "DP" Tyrant's power was the biospheric energies of every planet in the universe (mentioned on panel and in his handbook entry). "DP" Tyrant showed that even BSE synthesized into other energy like the Power Cosmic can be absorbed by him.

Demiurge (the creator of all the Elder Gods) is the embodiment of Earth's biosphere. Gaea, mother of the Gods, is a product of that biospheric energy. Atum, born of the Demiurge (embodiment of the biosphere) and Gaea (creation of the Demiurge, who is the embodiment of Earth's biosphere) killed the Elders (created by the Demiurge, the embodiment of Earth's biosphere) and seeded the Earth with their energies. These energies became the next generation of Gods.

There's a damn good chance Tyrant eats Team 1.

OneDumbG0
^ Could care less about some unrelated scan from a comic removed several times over. Chaos King absorbed planets and their pantheons. You think DP Tyrant would beat Chaos King? DP Tyrant only ate Galactus' attacks. He didn't eat Surfer's, Gladiator's, Beta Ray Bill's or even the attacks that Thanos nailed him with his own stolen energies. Talking past my posts isn't a winning strategy by any measure.

zopzop
Talking past my posts isn't a winning strategy by any measure.

The Surfer's Power Cosmic is derived from BSE? Gladiator's psionic based powers are derived from BSE? Bill's Uru hammer is composed of solidified BSE? No right?

Galactus' Power Cosmic is synthesized BSE. The Gods are the direct product of the embodiment of Earth's biosphere.

See the difference?

OneDumbG0
The Surfer's Power Cosmic is derived from BSE? Gladiator's psionic based powers are derived from BSE? Bill's Uru hammer is composed of solidified BSE? No right?

Galactus' Power Cosmic is synthesized BSE. The Gods are the direct product of the embodiment of Earth's biosphere.

See the difference? I don't understand how you can so concretely distinguish Surfer's Power Cosmic and Galactus' Power Cosmic.

Or, for that matter, Beta Ray Bill's Odinforce from King Thor's Odinforce and Bor's... Bor-force. I don't see a distinction worth making.

DP Tyrant ate synthesized BSE attacks. If there are other planet-eaters who synthesize energy from spheres like Cannibal Planet, I'd assume he could absorb their energy attacks as well. Beyond that, most forms of life directly spring from the planets they inhabit, including all of the characters so far mentioned -- Skyfathers to lesser beings, products of the Demiurge or not. And making that planet-connection is too tenuous for me. Particularly when it doesn't bear out on-panel and the distinctions necessary to reconcile on-panel proof are flimsy.

zopzop
I don't understand how you can so concretely distinguish Surfer's Power Cosmic and Galactus' Power Cosmic.

Or, for that matter, Beta Ray Bill's Odinforce from King Thor's Odinforce and Bor's... Bor-force. I don't see a distinction worth making.

DP Tyrant ate synthesized BSE attacks. If there are other planet-eaters who synthesize energy from spheres like Cannibal Planet, I'd assume he could absorb their energy attacks as well. Beyond that, most forms of life directly spring from the planets they inhabit, including all of the characters so far mentioned -- Skyfathers to lesser beings, products of the Demiurge or not. And making that planet-connection is too tenuous for me. Particularly when it doesn't bear out on-panel and the distinctions necessary to reconcile on-panel proof are flimsy.

The difference is, the Surfer's Power Cosmic and power levels don't rely on him consuming a planet rich in biospheric energy. Galactus' does. He converts that BSE into the Power Cosmic.

Bill didn't do anything with his hammer except throw it or smash it on Tyrant. What does Uru metal have to do with biospheric energy?

The Gods are a direct product of the Demiurge's (the embodiment of the biosphere) energies. Even the later generation of Gods are nothing more than the energies of the previous Elders scattered throughout the planet by Atum. This was confirmed in the Encyclopedia Mythologica (on panel too).

That's why I say there's a very good chance he eats them.

OneDumbG0
The difference is, the Surfer's Power Cosmic and power levels don't rely on him consuming a planet rich in biospheric energy. Galactus' does. He converts that BSE into the Power Cosmic.

Bill didn't do anything with his hammer except throw it or smash it on Tyrant. What does Uru metal have to do with biospheric energy? Neither King Thor, nor Bor's power levels rely on them consuming planets rich in biospheric energy either. You've inadvertently deconstructed your own theory. Impressve.

Stormbreaker is empowered by the Odinforce. As is King Thor. I agree that neither of them have sh1t to do with biospheric energy. Originally posted by zopzop
The Gods are a direct product of the Demiurge's (the embodiment of the biosphere) energies. Even the later generation of Gods are nothing more than the energies of the previous Elders scattered throughout the planet by Atum. This was confirmed in the Encyclopedia Mythologica (on panel too). All of the aforementioned characters originate directly from a biosphere also with the exception of Galactus (ironically the only one who attacks DP Tyrant did absorb). The distinction you're trying to draw from gods can also be directed at the planet's inhabitants. Accordingly, it's a false distinction. You've already artlessly avoided accepting that Chaos King and Chaos War Hercules completely wreck DP Tyrant. Originally posted by zopzop
That's why I say there's a very good chance he eats them. No, there isn't. DP Tyrant can eat synthesized BSE. That's all he's ever done on-panel. He didn't eat Gladiator, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Thanos or his own weaponized power orbs or any of their attacks. That's because none of them were synthesized BSE and none of them were empowered by synthesized BSE. They had their own Strontian, Power Cosmic, Odinforce, etc. Neither King Thor and Bor, nor their attacks, are empowered by synthesized BSE. It's Odinforce (or Borforce), like Beta Ray Bill's power.

This theory is awful and disproven on-panel by simply looking at DP Tyrants' history and on-panel fights.

zopzop
Neither King Thor, nor Bor's power levels rely on them consuming planets rich in biospheric energy either. You've inadvertently deconstructed your own theory. Impressve.

They are the result of the life energies of the previous gods created DIRECTLY by the embodiment of Earth's biosphere.

And he didnt' do anything with it that entire arc except use it as a club. That's more a property of the Uru than any enchantment by Odin.

Not in the same way they aren't. The Gods are the result of the biospheric energy that DIRECTLY created the previous generation of Gods being reseeded back into the atmosphere. They didn't evolve from plant or animal life over eons. HUGE difference.

And Chaos King preceded the Demiurge as the darkness BEFORE this universe (let alone the Earth or it's biosphere which the Demiurge is the embodiment of) was created. So he's safely beyond Tyrant.

Likewise with CW Hercules. He had power that wasn't granted by the Demiurge thanks to Cho and his shenanigans.

The Gods are recycled beings created DIRECTLY by the power of the Earth's biosphere. Galactus isn't. BRB isn't. Surfer isn't. Gladiator isn't. Galactus devours worlds rich in BSE and uses that to fuel his Power Cosmic. Surfer doesn't, Gladiator doesn't, BRB doesn't.

It's really not hard to understand.

OneDumbG0
They are the result of the life energies of the previous gods created DIRECTLY by the embodiment of Earth's biosphere. Surfer is the result of the synthesized BSE energies of Galactus who feeds DIRECTLY on biospheres. BRB is the result of the Odinforce of Odin created DIRECTLY by the embodiment of Earth's biosphere. Once again, good job deconstructing your own flimsy rationale. Originally posted by zopzop
And he didnt' do anything with it that entire arc except use it as a club. That's more a property of the Uru than any enchantment by Odin.

Not in the same way they aren't. The Gods are the result of the biospheric energy that DIRECTLY created the previous generation of Gods being reseeded back into the atmosphere. They didn't evolve from plant or animal life over eons. HUGE difference. And he didn't eat Stormbreaker's energies, i.e., the Odinforce. He didn't eat Beta Ray Bill himself, empowered by... the Odinforce. So the concept of DP Tyrant eating the Odinforce is conspicuously non-existent when confronted with another Odinforce-powered foe. Which is what King Thor is.

All plant and animal life result from the biospheric energies. You can't possibly argue that Gaea isn't responsible for nearly all life on Earth, Skyfather or otherwise. And DP Tyrant still has not eaten any gods' power in the first instance anyway. He only ate synthesized BSE. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Originally posted by zopzop
And Chaos King preceded the Demiurge as the darkness BEFORE this universe (let alone the Earth or it's biosphere which the Demiurge is the embodiment of) was created. So he's safely beyond Tyrant.

Likewise with CW Hercules. He had power that wasn't granted by the Demiurge thanks to Cho and his shenanigans.

The Gods are recycled beings created DIRECTLY by the power of the Earth's biosphere. Galactus isn't. BRB isn't. Surfer isn't. Gladiator isn't. Galactus devours worlds rich in BSE and uses that to fuel his Power Cosmic. Surfer doesn't, Gladiator doesn't, BRB doesn't.

It's really not hard to understand. Chaos King absorbed planets and their pantheons. That's how he grew in initial power beyond his diminished Amatsu-Mikaboshi form. Having now learned that, let's see if you think DP Tyrant would eat Chaos King.

First of all, Cho amped Hercules by using various Skyfather artifacts in the prologue to Chaos War. Second, Gaea and Peel amped Hercules directly at the end of Chaos War #4. Having now learned that, let's see if you think DP Tyrant would eat CW Hercules.

Galactus was the one AND ONLY entity who proved to be susceptible to DP Tyrant's energy absorption powers. That's because he feeds drectly on biospheres and shoots synthesized BSE. None of the others characters do. Neither does King Thor nor Bor.

Its really not hard to understand.

zopzop
Surfer is the result of the synthesized BSE energies of Galactus who feeds DIRECTLY on biospheres. BRB is the result of the Odinforce of Odin created DIRECTLY by the embodiment of Earth's biosphere. Once again, good job deconstructing your own flimsy rationale.

False. The Surfer's power has nothing to do with the biosphere of anything. Unlike Galactus, the Surfer doesn't need to feast on world's rich in biospheric energy to replenish his powers. This is the same for all of Galactus' heralds.

Regarding BRB, he didn't do ANYTHING with the hammer except use it as a club. No energy attacks or anything. He used it as a club. It's not composed of biospheric anything. It's made up of Uru metal.

Those beings and objects are NOT the direct result of the actual sentience of the biosphere using pieces of itself to create them.

Thor's mother, like Thor's father and all other Gods with no mortal parents are nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge (sparks of his life force) given form by human worshipers. They have NOTHING in common with carbon life forms.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/43/lifeforce.th.jpg http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3850/lifeforce2.th.jpg

The Gods are "Divinity given substance by the Demiurge (the sentience of the biosphere) and form by the human mind".
EDIT :
This is repeated almost word for word in the Encyclopedia Mythologica :
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/EncyclopediaMythologica-0004-1.jpg

Also the carbon based life forms that make up a world have nothing to do with the biospheric energies Galactus (and Tyrant) get from worlds.
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/579/silversurferv3106p08.th.jpg

DP Tyrant could eat CK IF and only IF DP Tyrant's BSE absorption trumped CK's absorption abilities. Otherwise, no. Eternity said fighting CK would be like fighting himself. So if CK really is a peer to Eternity than Tyrant is obviously outclassed.

CK claimed to be the void/darkness before Creation, he obviously predates the Earth and hence the Demiurge.

CW Herc's amp is something I'll need to look into.

OneDumbG0
False. The Surfer's power has nothing to do with the biosphere of anything. Unlike Galactus, the Surfer doesn't need to feast on world's rich in biospheric energy to replenish his powers. This is the same for all of Galactus' heralds.

Regarding BRB, he didn't do ANYTHING with the hammer except use it as a club. No energy attacks or anything. He used it as a club. It's not composed of biospheric anything. It's made up of Uru metal.

Those beings and objects are NOT the direct result of the actual sentience of the biosphere using pieces of itself to create them. Unlike Galactus, King Thor and Bor don't need to feat on world's rich in biospheric energy to replenish their powers. This is the same for every character that DP Tyrant fought other than Galactus. Once again, good job trying to serve up a false distinction that actually disproves your theory since its a distinction shared by all characters.

Stormbreaker is empowered by the Odinforce. So is BRB. Neither of them were eaten by DP Tyrant even though both were at his mercy and both were attacking him directly. There goes your theory.

Right. Neither are King Thor or Bor then. If you're trying to convince me that characters empowered by entities who either a) eat biospheres, e.g., Galactus, or b) are directly created by Demiurge/biospheric energies, i.e., Gaea... then you've failed to note that nether King Thor, nor Bor were directly created by the Demiurge or biospheric energies. King Thor is the son of Odin. Bor is the son of Tiwaz who preceded him. And they all are resurrected over and over again by the Ones Who Sit Above in Shadow over eons and eons. Originally posted by zopzop
Thor's mother, like Thor's father and all other Gods with no mortal parents are nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge (sparks of his life force) given form by human worshipers. They have NOTHING in common with carbon life forms.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/lifeforce.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/lifeforce2.jpg

The Gods are "Divinity given substance by the Demiurge (the sentience of the biosphere) and form by the human mind".
EDIT :
This is repeated almost word for word in the Encyclopedia Mythologica :
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/EncyclopediaMythologica-0004-1.jpg

Also the carbon based life forms that make up a world have nothing to do with the biospheric energies Galactus (and Tyrant) get from worlds.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/silversurferv3106p08.jpg And how are Galactus' heralds any different? Because their power was directly imbued by Galactus, who himself is empowered by biospheric energies. If you're trying to convince me that the Gods are related to the Demiurge because their original ancestor was borne directly from a biosphere's energies, then you're completely contradicting yourself by acting like the Heralds are any different. You're also pretending that Beta Ray Bill is somehow different. But you haven't even given a reason why.

Furthermore, your flimsy and transparent distinction that Surfer doesn't eat biospheric energies to sustain himself is shared by ALL the characters you're pretending would be eaten by DP Tyrant. Originally posted by zopzop
DP Tyrant could eat CK IF and only IF DP Tyrant's BSE absorption trumped CK's absorption abilities. Otherwise, no. Eternity said fighting CK would be like fighting himself. So if CK really is a peer to Eternity than Tyrant is obviously outclassed.

CK claimed to be the void/darkness before Creation, he obviously predates the Earth and hence the Demiurge.

CW Herc's amp is something I'll need to look into. But it's zee biosphere energeez!!!!111 And Galactus has superior independent energy absorption abilities than DP Tyrant. So there goes your theory. Having learned that, does DP Tyrant eat Chaos King?

Chaos King was empowered by planets and the pantheons of those planets. You clearly are now realizing your theory descends into absurdity when applied to other characters. But having learned that, does DP Tyrant eat Chaos King?

You don't need to look into it. I've explained EXACTLY what it is. Having learned that, does DP Tyrant eat Chaos War Hercules? Of course, your cowardly retreat from examples that serve to highlight how absurd your theory is only punctuates its inherent absurdity.

zopzop
Unlike Galactus, King Thor and Bor don't need to feat on world's rich in biospheric energy to replenish their powers. This is the same for every character that DP Tyrant fought other than Galactus. Once again, good job trying to serve up a false distinction that actually disproves your theory since its a distinction shared by all characters.

Stormbreaker is empowered by the Odinforce. So is BRB. Neither of them were eaten by DP Tyrant even though both were at his mercy and both were attacking him directly. There goes your theory.

Right. Neither are King Thor or Bor then. If you're trying to convince me that characters empowered by entities who either a) eat biospheres, e.g., Galactus, or b) are directly created by Demiurge/biospheric energies, i.e., Gaea... then you've failed to note that nether King Thor, nor Bor were directly created by the Demiurge or biospheric energies. King Thor is the son of Odin. Bor is the son of Tiwaz who preceded him. And they all are resurrected over and over again by the Ones Who Sit Above in Shadow over eons and eons.

None of Tyrant's foes up till he faced Galactus get their power from the biosphere of worlds. Not the Surfer, BRB, Gladiator, etc.. BRB didnt' do jack with Stormbreaker except use it as a club, what does this have to do with BSE? The reason why Stormbreaker wasn't eaten along with the other items that he collected from the fallen heroes is because he was using them to power his ship.

Regarding the Gods, as shown on panel AND the handbook :
Demiurge (the biosphere of Earth) took PIECES OF ITS ESSENCE and created the Elder Gods. Gaea (a piece of the Demiurge) had a new type of God created in her by the Demiurge.

Atum devoured the Elder Gods and reseeded their energies (which were nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge) back into the atmosphere. These energies later became the Gods. This is SHOWN TO YOU ON PANEL. They are DIRECTLY the energies of the Demiurge shaped by mortal minds.

The Heralds are different because they weren't a part of Galactus like the Gods are a LITERAL part of the Demiurge (aka biosphere). The Heralds were mortals that Galactus augmented. You can see this when they are stripped of their powers, as in the case of the Surfer, they return to their humanoid forms.

Galactus does NOT have superior BSE absorption compared to Tyrant as shown on panel. Reed even mentioned during SW that though Galactus doesn't need his machines to feast on a world, they make the process far more efficient.

Chaos King was far more than a mere creation of the Demiurge, according to ON PANEL info, he predated Creation and was a peer to Eternity. WTF is anyone under a high abstract in power gonna do against that?
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9237/moregod.th.jpg http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4365/ck2dx.th.jpg

CK is "more than a God" and the "whole universe before the beginning of everything". Nothing to do with biospheres. He's just an extremely powerful abstract being that was devouring/absorbing the multiverse.

Now regarding Hercules. What issue was it mentioned in that he was merely empowered by Skyfather level artifacts? You keep talking but provide nothing. I don't even want scans, just an issue number. Google and Comicvine take care of the rest.

abhilegend
Gods win.

DarkOdin

None of Tyrant's foes up till he faced Galactus get their power from the biosphere of worlds. Not the Surfer, BRB, Gladiator, etc.. BRB didnt' do jack with Stormbreaker except use it as a club, what does this have to do with BSE? The reason why Stormbreaker wasn't eaten along with the other items that he collected from the fallen heroes is because he was using them to power his ship.

Regarding the Gods, as shown on panel AND the handbook :
Demiurge (the biosphere of Earth) took PIECES OF ITS ESSENCE and created the Elder Gods. Gaea (a piece of the Demiurge) had a new type of God created in her by the Demiurge.

Atum devoured the Elder Gods and reseeded their energies (which were nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge) back into the atmosphere. These energies later became the Gods. This is SHOWN TO YOU ON PANEL. They are DIRECTLY the energies of the Demiurge shaped by mortal minds.

The Heralds are different because they weren't a part of Galactus like the Gods are a LITERAL part of the Demiurge (aka biosphere). The Heralds were mortals that Galactus augmented. You can see this when they are stripped of their powers, as in the case of the Surfer, they return to their humanoid forms.

Galactus does NOT have superior BSE absorption compared to Tyrant as shown on panel. Reed even mentioned during SW that though Galactus doesn't need his machines to feast on a world, they make the process far more efficient.

Chaos King was far more than a mere creation of the Demiurge, according to ON PANEL info, he predated Creation and was a peer to Eternity. WTF is anyone under a high abstract in power gonna do against that?
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9237/moregod.th.jpg http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4365/ck2dx.th.jpg

CK is "more than a God" and the "whole universe before the beginning of everything". Nothing to do with biospheres. He's just an extremely powerful abstract being that was devouring/absorbing the multiverse.

Now regarding Hercules. What issue was it mentioned in that he was merely empowered by Skyfather level artifacts? You keep talking but provide nothing. I don't even want scans, just an issue number. Google and Comicvine take care of the rest.

Alot of the Gods origins have been revamped with the whole galactus seed events. Regarding Hercules Supergod powers it is all in the respect thread and it was clear as day i don't get how you can debate somethign you haven't even read about. And the notion that DP tryant can absorb the Gods power is slim but doesn't matter anyways since you need on-panel proof anyways. Heck he should of been able to abosrb Thanos by touching him since Thanos is much closer to a God then anything Tryant has fought.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Alot of the Gods origins have been revamped with the whole galactus seed events. Regarding Hercules Supergod powers it is all in the respect thread and it was clear as day i don't get how you can debate somethign you haven't even read about. And the notion that DP tryant can absorb the Gods power is slim but doesn't matter anyways since you need on-panel proof anyways. Heck he should of been able to abosrb Thanos by touching him since Thanos is much closer to a God then anything Tryant has fought.

Wrong. Thanos is an augmented Eternal. The Gods are literal pieces of the Demiurge (the sentience of the Biosphere of the planet Earth) given form by the minds of Man. This is mentioned on panel and in the Encyclopedia Mythologica. I even provided the scans and links.

Hercules and Eternity say Miko is no mere God and pre dated the current Universe.

And regarding Hercules, there's nothing in his respect thread except a scan saying he was the "most powerful skyfather ever seen". My question is where did he get that power?

OneDumbG0
Wrong. Thanos is an augmented Eternal. The Gods are literal pieces of the Demiurge (the sentience of the Biosphere of the planet Earth) given form by the minds of Man. This is mentioned on panel and in the Encyclopedia Mythologica. I even provided the scans and links. No, they're not. Seriously. As there is a degree of separation between Galactus' power derived from BSE and his empowerment of Surfer (of which you completely rely on to distinguish Surfer), there are even more degrees of separation between the Demiurge, the Elder Gods, Atum, early humanity and the Pantheons of Earth.

Most importantly, this is how it bore out on-panel. One Skyfather of one Earth Pantheon already lent his power directly to a character and his weapon. Neither BRB nor Stormbreaker were eaten. Even when he was at his mercy, even when he was attacking DP Tyrant. This is all on-panel. If DP Tyrant can't even eat the Odinforce from BRB/Stormbreaker, then DP Tyrant isn't going to eat King Thor or Bor. Get over it and stop peddling this sh1t theory. Originally posted by zopzop
Hercules and Eternity say Miko is no mere God and pre dated the current Universe. And Amatsu-Mikaboshi absorbed planets and their pantheons to amp himself up to Chaos King levels. You've tried to babyishly run away from this half a dozen times already with red herrings about Chaos King's origin. He amped himself by absorbing planets and their pantheons. Having now learned that, let's see if you think DP Tyrant would eat Chaos King. Originally posted by zopzop
And regarding Hercules, there's nothing in his respect thread except a scan saying he was the "most powerful skyfather ever seen". My question is where did he get that power? You're wriggling like an earthworm at this point. But pleading ignorance isn't a winning strategy. Cho combined Hebe's ambrosia, the golden apples of Idunn, the spells of the Book of Thoth, and the amrita cup of Dhanavantari in Prince of Power #4 and transferred the power to Hercules. Supergod Hercules was than further amped by Gaea and Pele in Chaos War #4. Of course, I already pointed this sh1t out half a dozen times and you keep fleeing. Having now learned that, let's see if you think DP Tyrant would eat CW Hercules.

Heck, let's see if you think DP Tyrant would eat Set. Let's see how seriously you really try to take this theory of your's. I predict you simply running away again with a trail of red herrings left in your wake.

zopzop
No, they're not. Seriously. As there is a degree of separation between Galactus' power derived from BSE and his empowerment of Surfer (of which you completely rely on to distinguish Surfer), there are even more degrees of separation between the Demiurge, the Elder Gods, Atum, early humanity and the Pantheons of Earth.

Most importantly, this is how it bore out on-panel. One Skyfather of one Earth Pantheon already lent his power directly to a character and his weapon. Neither BRB nor Stormbreaker were eaten. Even when he was at his mercy, even when he was attacking DP Tyrant. This is all on-panel. If DP Tyrant can't even eat the Odinforce from BRB/Stormbreaker, then DP Tyrant isn't going to eat King Thor or Bor. Get over it and stop peddling this sh1t theory.

No there isn't. I even SHOWED you the scans both on panel and in the handbook that states the gods are "divinity GIVEN SUBSTENCE by the Demiurge and form by the mind of man." That's all the Gods are, pieces of the Demiurge which is nothing more than the sentience of the Earth's biosphere.

The reason that BRB and the others weren't eaten, if you bothered to read instead roid raging, was because he wanted them to POWER his WORLDSHIP (he's even siphoning Stormbreaker and the other power objects) :

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3070/silversurferv308116.th.jpg http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/810/silversurferv30811718.th.jpg http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4512/silversurferv308119.th.jpg

Chaos King isn't a mere God. This was stated ON PANEL. Hercules said it and Eternity even said it. He PREDATES Creation. He's not a product of the Demiurge.

You didn't point anything out. If that's what it took to create "Super God" Herc than the writer is pushing a heavy dose of garbage on the reader. I'm gonna try finding those scans. I have a feeling you are leaving something important out, just like with CK.

DP Tyrant would WRECK Set. Absolutely wreck him. Amp off his attacks and devour his form (which is nothing more than the essence of the Demiurge, aka the Earth's BIOSPHERE).

OneDumbG0
No there isn't. I even SHOWED you the scans both on panel and in the handbook that states the gods are "divinity GIVEN SUBSTENCE by the Demiurge and form by the mind of man." That's all the Gods are, pieces of the Demiurge which is nothing more than the sentience of the Earth's biosphere. You're just talking past me at this point and not even addressing my rebuttals. The degree of separation between Galactus and Surfer is that Galactus Power Cosmic, sustained by BSE only imbued the mortal, Norrin Radd, with power but made him such that Surfer did not need to rely on BSE for sustenance. To you, this suffices to make Surfer inedible.

So by your Galactus/Surfer reasoning, if the Elder Gods imbued a mortal with power but made him such that the character did not need to rely on BSE for sustenance, than that would make him inedible.

Of course, you'll just ignore how you completely deconstructed your rationale as a result of you trying to cover up the gaping holes in your flimsy logic. Originally posted by zopzop
The reason that BRB and the others weren't eaten, if you bothered to read instead roid raging, was because he wanted them to POWER his WORLDSHIP (he's even siphoning Stormbreaker and the other power objects) And he didn't eat BRB or Stormbreaker when BRB attacked him despite your assertion that DP Tyrant can eat the Odinforce. The story never even once intimated that DP Tyrant could hav simply eaten him or that BRB/Stormbreaker was suffused with power that made siphoning machines unnecessary (unlike the others). What you don't understand is the bottom-line here: DP Tyrant has no on-panel feats of eating Skyfather energies. And he lacks these feats even when he had the opportunity and cause to eat those Skyfather energies. Originally posted by zopzop
Chaos King isn't a mere God. This was stated ON PANEL. Hercules said it and Eternity even said it. He PREDATES Creation. He's not a product of the Demiurge. You're just talking past me at this point and not even addressing my rebuttals. Galactus isn't a mere God either, but he powers himself with BSE from planets, making his energies susceptible to DP Tyrant's appetite. Amatsu-Mikaboshi also absorbed planets AND their pantheons, which would make his energies susceptible to DP Tyrant's appetite as well according to your theory. But once again, you realize how absurd your theory is to have DP Tyrant eating Chaos King so you wiggle around like a worm and deflect with red herrings. Your behavior is completely transparent. Originally posted by zopzop
You didn't point anything out. If that's what it took to create "Super God" Herc than the writer is pushing a heavy dose of garbage on the reader. I'm gonna try finding those scans. I have a feeling you are leaving something important out, just like with CK. You're going to pretend to look for the scans so that you can continue to plead from ignorance. The simple fact of the matter is, you could assume what I am telling you is true for the sake of argument and offer your position. But you won't. Because once again, you realize how absurd your theory is to have DP Tyrant eating CW Hercules so you wiggle around like a worm and deflect with red herrings. Your behavior is completely transparent. Originally posted by zopzop
DP Tyrant would WRECK Set. Absolutely wreck him. Amp off his attacks and devour his form (which is nothing more than the essence of the Demiurge, aka the Earth's BIOSPHERE). And that behavior of your's is completely eradicated by you're descending into absurdity. I can't believe you would argue that DP Tyrant eats Set. Just awful. Let's see how far you go with this sh1t:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t562181.html

zopzop
You're just talking past me at this point and not even addressing my rebuttals. The degree of separation between Galactus and Surfer is that Galactus Power Cosmic, sustained by BSE only imbued the mortal, Norrin Radd, with power but made him such that Surfer did not need to rely on BSE for sustenance. To you, this suffices to make Surfer inedible.

So by your Galactus/Surfer reasoning, if the Elder Gods imbued a mortal with power but made him such that the character did not need to rely on BSE for sustenance, than that would make him inedible.

Of course, you'll just ignore how you completely deconstructed your rationale as a result of you trying to cover up the gaping holes in your flimsy logic.

What flimsy logic? The Gods aren't mortal beings augmented by Demiurge (the sentience of the Earth's BIOSPHERE), they are LITERAL pieces of the biosphere given form by mortal minds. I PROVIDED the scans, both on panel and the handbook. What's even better is that both the sources stated this information WORD FOR WORD.

And then you have to consider Tyrant DID NOT WANT to devour them or their energy for himself. He wanted them as FUEL FOR HIS WORLDSHIP/minions. This is also STATED ON PANEL.

a) The hammer isn't made of biospheric energy or in anyway related to the bioshpere. It's composed of Uru metal. Why would he eat that?
b) He didn't do anything with that hammer except use it as a bludgeoning weapon (ie he never blasted Tyrant with Stormbreaker's energy attacks)
c) Tyrant stated ON PANEL why he took them prisoner and why he kept them alive, not to eat them BUT TO POWER HIS WORLDSHIP.

Dude, the whole point of my argument is ANYTHING created by the pieces of the Demiurge, you know the SENTIENCE OF EARTH'S BIOSPHERE, has a damn good chance to be eaten by Tyrant. Chaos King PREDATES Creation and has NOTHING to do with the biosphere of anything. He's an abstract level being as admitted by Eternity himself. He's beyond Demiurge or Tyrant.

You bet your @$$ I'm going to be looking for scans. You have a way of leaving out important information. For example, with the Chaos King. He wasn't merely a God (and hence NOT created directly from Demiurge's being as all other Earth based Gods are) as stated by Hercules and confirmed by Eternity.

Set would get crushed by Tyrant even worse than Galactus was. At least Galactus' VERY SUBSTANCE isn't biospheric energies given form, like Set's.

OneDumbG0
What flimsy logic? The Gods aren't mortal beings augmented by Demiurge (the sentience of the Earth's BIOSPHERE), they are LITERAL pieces of the biosphere given form by mortal minds. I PROVIDED the scans, both on panel and the handbook. What's even better is that both the sources stated this information WORD FOR WORD. Trying to act like you can reduce the Skyfathers to being the functional equivalnt of simple BSE is completely foolish. Galactus eats BSE too, he doesn't go around snacking on Gods and nothing on-panel suggests that Gods are as snackable to him as planets or more snackable than stars. There are so many degrees of separation between the original Demiurge's energies and King Thor, that conflating the two is a ridiculously trite proposition. And it shows. Originally posted by zopzop
And then you have to consider Tyrant DID NOT WANT to devour them or their energy for himself. He wanted them as FUEL FOR HIS WORLDSHIP/minions. This is also STATED ON PANEL.

a) The hammer isn't made of biospheric energy or in anyway related to the bioshpere. It's composed of Uru metal. Why would he eat that?
b) He didn't do anything with that hammer except use it as a bludgeoning weapon (ie he never blasted Tyrant with Stormbreaker's energy attacks)
c) Tyrant stated ON PANEL why he took them prisoner and why he kept them alive, not to eat them BUT TO POWER HIS WORLDSHIP. It's powered by the Odinforce, which you keep arguing is the functional equivalent of simple BSE. Why are you insinuating it being contained in an object would make it immune to DP Tyrant's absorption powers?

Finally, you have to consider that when BRB/Strombreaker were attacking him and he didn't eat their Odinforce as easily as if it were BSE. He resorted to stealing the Odinforce with machines just like the others. Furthermore, there was NOTHING that suggested that BRB/Stormbreaker were lucky to have escaped being DP Tyrant's personal snack or were in any danger of ever being his personal snack because they were empowered by Odinforce. NOTHING. Originally posted by zopzop
Dude, the whole point of my argument is ANYTHING created by the pieces of the Demiurge, you know the SENTIENCE OF EARTH'S BIOSPHERE, has a damn good chance to be eaten by Tyrant. Chaos King PREDATES Creation and has NOTHING to do with the biosphere of anything. He's an abstract level being as admitted by Eternity himself. He's beyond Demiurge or Tyrant. It's a sh1tty argument. And you can keep trying to dodge that Amatsu-Mikaboshi, regardless of his true origins, feasted on and was directly empowered by planets and their pantheons. If DP Tyrant was all you make him out to be, than Amatsu-Mikaboshi feasting on planets' biospheric energy and the pantheons that are supposedly the functional equivalent of simple BSE would make him no different from Galactus, who himself has nothing to do with BSE, except that he feasts on it and it empowers him.

That you continue to purposefully ignore the absurd consequences of your theory when it comes to Chaos King with flimsy deflections only highlights how pathetic it is. You try to sell it so hard and you cannot even stand to back it 100%. Your fleeing is duly noted. And I will continually point it out to your dismay. Originally posted by zopzop
You bet your @$$ I'm going to be looking for scans. You have a way of leaving out important information. For example, with the Chaos King. He wasn't merely a God (and hence NOT created directly from Demiurge's being as all other Earth based Gods are) as stated by Hercules and confirmed by Eternity.

Set would get crushed by Tyrant even worse than Galactus was. At least Galactus' VERY SUBSTANCE isn't biospheric energies given form, like Set's. Your aspersions are pathetic. And poisoning the well isn't a winning strategy. You'll never "look for the scans." Because you well know that what I am saying is completely true. And it being true corners you and your retarded theory so completely that you have no choice but to plead ignorance. You won't even assume simply for the sake of argument.

The same pitiful distinction you keep making to differentiate Chaos King, i.e., his origin predates the universe and he isn't strictly BSE, is shared by Galactus completely as he predates the universe and he isn't strictly BSE. And the only trait that makes Galactus susceptible to DP Tyrant's absorption abilities, i.e., consuming planets and their BSE, is also shared by Chaos King completely, i.e., consuming planets and their BSE. Even moreso, because Chaos King didn't just consume planets and their BSE but also their pantheons which you keep arguing are equivalent to mere BSE.

Your prevarications are both witless and inept. You don't have a leg to stand on and you damn well know it. You're capable of having a constructive discussion but you revert to type when cornered. Ignorance and deflections are all you have to offer now and we've all seen it time and time again across threads. Suffice it to say, you're done. And it's obvious.

zopzop
Trying to act like you can reduce the Skyfathers to being the functional equivalnt of simple BSE is completely foolish. Galactus eats BSE too, he doesn't go around snacking on Gods and nothing on-panel suggests that Gods are as snackable to him as planets or more snackable than stars. There are so many degrees of separation between the original Demiurge's energies and King Thor, that conflating the two is a ridiculously trite proposition. And it shows.

Why are you ignoring the scans? The Gods are nothing more pieces of the Demiurge given form my mortal minds! Thor's father is LITERALLY a piece of the Demiurge. Thor's mother is a piece of the Demiurge. And we all know who/what the Demiurge is right?

Galactus' BSE absorption abilities are crapola on his own that's why he uses his machines, as stated on panel "they make the energy absorption far more efficient".

Why would he eat it when IT WAS STATED ON PANEL and later RESTATED when he was conversing with Galactus, he wanted them to POWER HIS VESSEL. That's it. He had no intention of eating them. So your whole argument is meaningless.

Who cares what CK feasted on. He's BEYOND Tyrant. Do you understand? He's beyond Demiurge since he predates the freaking planet that spawned Demiurge. He has nothing to do with Demiurge. Chaos King is an abstract, multiversal being. Also he was feasting on a whole lot more than mere planets and pantheons. Cho said he had devoured 98% of the MULTIVERSE. Tyrant doesn't have that kind of ability.

Dude, Galactus IS NOT COMPOSED OF BSE like the Gods are (as stated on panel) his POWER COSMIC is FUELED by BSE. He synthesized BSE INTO the Power Cosmic. He's not composed of BSE at all. The Gods, according to on panel evidence backed up by the handbook, ARE! Can you not see the difference?

And no, I dont' know what your saying is completely true. You tried to play off Chaos King as a mere god that ascended to an abstract. But according to on panel statements by Hercules and Eternity that wasn't true.

OneDumbG0
Why are you ignoring the scans? The Gods are nothing more pieces of the Demiurge given form my mortal minds! Thor's father is LITERALLY a piece of the Demiurge. Thor's mother is a piece of the Demiurge. And we all know who/what the Demiurge is right? Why are you ignoring the long eons and context behind the evolution of the being that would become King Thor? Are you forgetful that there are so many degrees of separation between the original Demiurge's energies and King Thor, that conflating the two is a ridiculously trite proposition? Demiurge ---> Elder Gods ---> Atum ---> human consciousness changing those energies ---> Tiwaz ---> Bor ---> Odin ---> Thor ---> The Ones Who Sit in Shadow reforming and resurrecting them ---> King Thor eventually. The Odinforce that empowers and represents the actual lifeforce of King Thor is not the same exact biospheric energy that the Demiurge spouted. The proof? If Odinforce = BSE = Odinforce, and all gods are created and empowered by BSE, than any god would wield Odinforce and be able to pick up Mjolnir. Not any god can (that's obvious). Zeus' power is different from Odin's. Which means the power they possess evolved in different ways and did not remain the same. The gods have evolved over eons becoming different things not only from the Demiurge but from each other. They sustain and draw power from different things, i.e., Set from saurons and Atum from the Sun. They aren't simply pieces of BSE. Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus' BSE absorption abilities are crapola on his own that's why he uses his machines, as stated on panel "they make the energy absorption far more efficient". That has nothing to do with what I said. If the gods are nothing more than the functional equivalent of BSE, than Galactus can eat the biospheric energies of the gods as easily as he eats the biospheric energies from the planets, regardless of how poor you think his energy absorption abilities are. If he can eat planets directly, he can eat gods directly. In any event, Galactus using machines is not evidence that his energy absorption abilities are "sh1tty," anymore than DP Tyrant using his siphoning machines and usurping Galactus' own tech to drain him far more efficently proves that DP Tyrant's energy absorption abilities are "sh1tty." Originally posted by zopzop
Why would he eat it when IT WAS STATED ON PANEL and later RESTATED when he was conversing with Galactus, he wanted them to POWER HIS VESSEL. That's it. He had no intention of eating them. So your whole argument is meaningless. Because he was being attacked by BRB/Stormbreaker. When that blazing Odinforce-powered Stormbreaker hit DP Tyrant, did he exclaim that it only empowered him further? Nope. Not at all. So not only did DP Tyrant not absorb the Odinforce from BRB/Stormbreaker, there's no evidence that BRB/Stormbreaker or their attacks were more edible than any of the other Herald-level beings he captured. So... you sill have absolutely no evidence that DP Tyrant can simply eat the Odinforce. Even when it was right there. Originally posted by zopzop
Who cares what CK feasted on. He's BEYOND Tyrant. Do you understand? He's beyond Demiurge since he predates the freaking planet that spawned Demiurge. He has nothing to do with Demiurge. Chaos King is an abstract, multiversal being. Also he was feasting on a whole lot more than mere planets and pantheons. Cho said he had devoured 98% of the MULTIVERSE. Tyrant doesn't have that kind of ability. We all care what CK feasted on. Because his rise to power was derived directly from planets and their pantheons. That's all he ever devoured on-panel. And you won't even admit that DP Tyrant would eat him. Your theory is so pathetic... even you won't fully back it. Originally posted by zopzop
Dude, Galactus IS NOT COMPOSED OF BSE like the Gods are (as stated on panel) his POWER COSMIC is FUELED by BSE. He synthesized BSE INTO the Power Cosmic. He's not composed of BSE at all. The Gods, according to on panel evidence backed up by the handbook, ARE! Can you not see the difference? I never said Galactus is composed of BSE. You're so cornered, you're reduced to lying outright about what I post to avoid having to confront how pointed the rebuttals are. Pathetic. You're so pathetic. Galactus predates the universe and sustains and empowers himself with planets. Chao King predates the universe and sustains and empowers himself with plaets and pantheons (the fuctional equivalent of mere BSE according to your bs). Galactus being susceptible because of his diet should make Chaos King equally susceptible. Of course, your theory is so pathetic... even you won't fully back it.
And no, I dont' know what your saying is completely true. You tried to play off Chaos King as a mere god that ascended to an abstract. But according to on panel statements by Hercules and Eternity that wasn't true. You'll never look for the scans. You're like every other poster who can only resort to the pitiful excuse.. "Well, I never read that story so it doesn't matter but I'll come back toyou when I do." Bullsh1t. You're going to plead from ignorance and continue to act like you being disinformed somehow negates the point I made. It doesn't. CW Hercules not only gained his original amp from god artifacts, he was amped directly be Gaea and Pele. You won't even assme it's true for the sake of argument and tell me, if it were true, whether DP Tyrant would eat CW Hercules.

In the meantime, stop lying about what I post. I never said Chaos King was a mere god. Your straw-man is transparent. You can b1tch and whine about how the pillars of your position are being deconstructed but stop lying about what I post. I bring up Chaos King because he is like Galactus. A being not composed of BSE who predates the universe, but whose power is derived completely from planets (and in CK's case, even the pantheons of those planets). Galactus is susceptible to DP Tyrant's energy absorption. But somehow Chaos King isn't. The only distinction you rely on isn't even a distinction. Because it's the same trait shared by Galactus.

This theory was sh1t from beginning to end. And it shows the more helplessly you revert to type by pleading from ignorance, spewing deflections, and lying with your straw-mans. And, of course, you still no evidence of DP Tyrant eating anything else directly other than synthesized BSE.

guy222
Tyrant

zopzop
Why are you ignoring the long eons and context behind the evolution of the being that would become King Thor? Are you forgetful that there are so many degrees of separation between the original Demiurge's energies and King Thor, that conflating the two is a ridiculously trite proposition? Demiurge ---> Elder Gods ---> Atum ---> human consciousness changing those energies ---> Tiwaz ---> Bor ---> Odin ---> Thor ---> The Ones Who Sit in Shadow reforming and resurrecting them ---> King Thor eventually. The Odinforce that empowers and represents the actual lifeforce of King Thor is not the same exact biospheric energy that the Demiurge spouted. The proof? If Odinforce = BSE = Odinforce, and all gods are created and empowered by BSE, than any god would wield Odinforce and be able to pick up Mjolnir. Not any god can (that's obvious). Zeus' power is different from Odin's. Which means the power they possess evolved in different ways and did not remain the same. The gods have evolved over eons becoming different things not only from the Demiurge but from each other. They sustain and draw power from different things, i.e., Set from saurons and Atum from the Sun. They aren't simply pieces of BSE.

Wrong. According to the scans, that's exactly what they are! Pieces of BSE given form by mortal minds. I don't understand why you continue to ignore the scans? It's not like this is a farfetched theory of mind. The narrator made it clear on panel and the handbook writer repeated those statements : WORD FOR WORD.

This has everything to do with what you said. If according to on panel statements that Galactus doesn't need the machine to devour a planet they just make the ENERGY ABSORPTION FAR MORE EFFIECIENT, that would explain why he doesn't eat gods sans his machine. It wouldn't be an efficient form of attack or sustenance.

And Tyrant didn't need Galactus' machines to drain the BSE from Galactus' attacks.

Again, as STATED ON PANEL, he didn't want to devour them or their energies, he wanted them ALIVE TO FUEL HIS WORLDSHIP. Why is this so hard to understand? All BRB did was HURL the hammer at him and it bounced off him harmlessly. That's all. That would be pitting BRB's strength and Uru metal vs Tyrant's hide.

What theory? It was stated ON PANEL by Hercules and Eternity that CK PREDATES creation. If he predates Creation, he predates Demiurge. If he predates Demiurge, how can he be a creation of the Demiurge? If he has NOTHING to do with the Demiurge, why are you using him in this discussion?

CK predates creation, has nothing to do with the Demiurge, and was devouring EVERYTHING in the multiverse (Cho said he had 98% of it eaten). Galactus, predates the universe, is not composed of BSE BUT unlike CK, SYNTHESIZED BSE into the Power Cosmic. See the difference? Bringing CK up is just deflection on your part.

Actually, UNLIKE YOU, I'm looking for the scans that add to my position or this discussion. You just throw tantrums and deflect.

You keep saying that CK was devouring planets and pantheons but that wasn't the end of it, he was devouring EVERYTHING and had 98% of the multiverse before they stopped him. That 98% includes a lot more than mere planets with biospheres or pantheons. Chaos King's source of power isn't merely biospheric in nature. It transcends that.

Galactus, on the other hand, as STATED ON PANEL, synthesized BSE INTO the Power Cosmic. Tyrant, as STATED ON PANEL, can absorb BSE energy even if it's synthesized into other forms of energy.

Galan007
Galactus was the one AND ONLY entity who proved to be susceptible to DP Tyrant's energy absorption powers. That's because he feeds drectly on biospheres and shoots synthesized BSE. None of the others characters do. Neither does King Thor nor Bor.

Its really not hard to understand. This is the point that cannot be ignored.

OneDumbG0
^ Oh, I am so happy he ignores it. I counted on it from the beginning. Can't wait for the dude who obsessed over Galactus' sweat drops in his Odin fight to concede that Galactus can eat Odin like he eats planets because Odin isn't anything but mere BSE.

Ain't I a stinker? kinda Originally posted by zopzop
Wrong. According to the scans, that's exactly what they are! Pieces of BSE given form by mortal minds. I don't understand why you continue to ignore the scans? It's not like this is a farfetched theory of mind. The narrator made it clear on panel and the handbook writer repeated those statements : WORD FOR WORD. It's wrong that there were long eons and context behind the evolution of the being that would become King Thor? It's wrong that there are so many degrees of separation between the original Demiurge's energies and King Thor, that conflating the two is a ridiculously trite proposition? Demiurge ---> Elder Gods ---> Atum ---> human consciousness changing those energies ---> Tiwaz ---> Bor ---> Odin ---> Thor ---> The Ones Who Sit in Shadow reforming and resurrecting them ---> King Thor eventually? It's wrong that Zeus' power is different from Odin's? It's wrong that the power they possess evolved in different ways and did not remain the same otherwise anybody could wield Mjolnir? It's wrong that the gods have evolved over eons becoming different things from each other? It's wrong that they sustain and draw power from different things, i.e., Set from saurons and Atum from the Sun? Originally posted by zopzop
This has everything to do with what you said. If according to on panel statements that Galactus doesn't need the machine to devour a planet they just make the ENERGY ABSORPTION FAR MORE EFFIECIENT, that would explain why he doesn't eat gods sans his machine. It wouldn't be an efficient form of attack or sustenance. Are you being intentionally stupid to throw me off the scent? Who cares if it isn't efficient. I've already accepted for the purposes of argument, that it wouldn't be as efficient. Galactus can nonetheless eat planets on his own. Galactus can nonetheless eat BSE on his own. Why is it that you can't admit that Galactus could eat Gods (who are only the functional equivalent of pieces of BSE) by your own rationale?

Because you hate him so much? We already know that. But if you're going to act like DP Tyrant is the boss, you've gotta own up to the consequences of your absurd theory. Can Galactus sloppily eat Gods since they're really nothing more than pieces of BSE? Originally posted by zopzop
And Tyrant didn't need Galactus' machines to drain the BSE from Galactus' attacks. No sh1t, Sherlock. Neither does Galactus strictly need machines to eat a planet. It just made it easier, like it made it easier for DP Tyrant to eat Galactus. Originally posted by zopzop
Again, as STATED ON PANEL, he didn't want to devour them or their energies, he wanted them ALIVE TO FUEL HIS WORLDSHIP. Why is this so hard to understand? All BRB did was HURL the hammer at him and it bounced off him harmlessly. That's all. That would be pitting BRB's strength and Uru metal vs Tyrant's hide. So you're arguing that even though he had every opporunity to do so, that blazing Odinforce emitting from Stormbreaker that hit DP Tyrant was not absorbed and simply went to waste? laughing Does DP Tyrant turn off this BSE absorbing trait of his even when blazing BSE comes into contact with his frame?

So not only did DP Tyrant not absorb the Odinforce from BRB/Stormbreaker, there's no evidence that BRB/Stormbreaker or their attacks were more edible than any of the other Herald-level beings he captured. So... you sill have absolutely no evidence that DP Tyrant can simply eat the Odinforce.Originally posted by zopzop
What theory? It was stated ON PANEL by Hercules and Eternity that CK PREDATES creation. If he predates Creation, he predates Demiurge. If he predates Demiurge, how can he be a creation of the Demiurge? If he has NOTHING to do with the Demiurge, why are you using him in this discussion?

CK predates creation, has nothing to do with the Demiurge, and was devouring EVERYTHING in the multiverse (Cho said he had 98% of it eaten). Galactus, predates the universe, is not composed of BSE BUT unlike CK, SYNTHESIZED BSE into the Power Cosmic. See the difference? Bringing CK up is just deflection on your part. You're lying. And it's obvious. These aren't even straw-mans anymore. You're just lying out your a$$. I never once said Chaos King was a creation of the Demiurge. I said Chaos King sustained and amped himself off by devouring planets and their pantheons (which are, according to you, nothing but pieces of anthromorphisized BSE). That's exactly what he did, just like Galactus does -- the only being on-panel who ever suffered from DP Tyrant direct energy absorption powers -- except there's no evidence that suggests Chaos King synthesizes it into something different like the Power Cosmic.

Of course, it's obvious you're just lying at this point. Your ship is sinking and your theory is so pathetic... even you won't fully back it to the bitter end. Originally posted by zopzop
Actually, UNLIKE YOU, I'm looking for the scans that add to my position or this discussion. You just throw tantrums and deflect.

You keep saying that CK was devouring planets and pantheons but that wasn't the end of it, he was devouring EVERYTHING and had 98% of the multiverse before they stopped him. That 98% includes a lot more than mere planets with biospheres or pantheons. Chaos King's source of power isn't merely biospheric in nature. It transcends that.

Galactus, on the other hand, as STATED ON PANEL, synthesized BSE INTO the Power Cosmic. Tyrant, as STATED ON PANEL, can absorb BSE energy even if it's synthesized into other forms of energy. I call you on your bullsh1t. You're never going to admit reading Chaos War and you'll keep pretending that you're "looking into it." It's obvious because you don't want to be cornered into arguing that DP Tyrant eats CW Hercules who was amped by Gaea and Pele. I haven't even gotten to the real killer of your argument yet. Needless to say, I am dragging this out purposefully before I serve you my coup de grace.

But as it currently stands right now, you still have no evidence of DP Tyrant eating anything else directly other than synthesized BSE. I'm just humoring your helplessness at this point to get you to admit that Galactus could eat Odin like he eats planets since he's just mere BSE. It's the very first thing I thought of when you tried to peddle this sh1tty theory and as predicted, you responded to my poking holes like clockwork with worse and worse prevarications and desperate deflections that you committed yourself so hard to the proposition that Skyfathers are just mere BSE that you'll never back off from it.

Now let's see you mewl and whine about how Galactus could eat Odin (but he can't really), even though you're trying to sell how Odin isn't much more than mere BSE (but wait... you can't back off from that) so he could, sorta. I'm just waiting for your head to explode at this point. And, yea, you did it to yourself.

zopzop
^ Oh, I am so happy he ignores it. I counted on it from the beginning. Can't wait for the dude who obsessed over Galactus' sweat drops in his Odin fight to concede that Galactus can eat Odin like he eats planets because Odin isn't anything but mere BSE.

Ain't I a stinker? kinda

No one is ignoring it. The Gods are LITERAL BSE given shape my mortal minds. WTH is so hard to understand about that? It would be even easier to devour them then Galactus because unlike them Galactus IS NOT COMPOSED OF BSE. He merely synthesizes it into the Power Cosmic.

The scans make it clear, the gods are nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge given form by mortal minds (it even SHOWED the picture of Odin, Zeus, and the other "current" gods and their pantheons).

Yes he CAN attempt to eat them but it's nowhere near as efficient as if he were to use his machines as stated on panel.

Yeah as stated on panel "it makes the energy absorption process FAR MORE EFFICIENT". Tyrant's BSE absorption abilities > Galactus'

No I'm saying, what was STATED ON PANEL, that he had no desire to drain them or kill them for power for himself. He WANTED THEM TO FUEL HIS WORLDSHIP. Even when provided by the scans, you ignore it.

CK was eating FAR more than pantheons and planets, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten 98% of the multiverse. Galactus on the other hand synthesizes BSE into the Power Cosmic. CK has nothing to do with SOLELY the biosphere of anything. He is a multiversal force representing the void before creation.

As of now you are just spewing vitriole and backing it with nothing while ignoring my posts and the scans to back them.

Tyrant proved on panel that he could absorb BSE even if converted to other forms of energy. On panel it was stated by both Tyrant and Galactus that Tyrant's source of power is the biosphere of every world in the universe.

Demiurge is the sentience of Earth's biosphere. Demiurge is the father of all the Gods of Earth. The handbook and on panel statements say the Gods are nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge given form by mortal minds.

Galactus could ATTEMPT to eat Odin or any other God created by Demiurge, but the energy absorption process would be FAR LESS EFFICIENT than if he used his machines.

OneDumbG0
^ Where did all this "attempt" sh1t come from? Don't you slink away from your position. Galactus eats Odin as easily (and as sloppily) as he eats planets. You already admitted to this in another thread.

Gods, much like planets, are just pieces of BSE. The Skyfather-council would be a veritable sloppy-joes buffet for Galactus (without the napkins or utensils). This is all according to YOUR theory.

And you're wrong. Chaos King has everything to do with BSE as he directly ate planets and their pantheons to empower himself. And there's no evidence he ever synthesized that power into something different like the Power Cosmic. So since his power derived from BSE, why are you so reluctant to accept that he gets eaten by DP Tyrant? Or, for that matter, CW Hercules who was initially empowered by god artifacts and than amped by Gaea and Pele?

Cmon now, if you're gonna peddle this sh1t while completely disregarding your own credibility and logic, do it all the way! You're already at the point that DP Tyrant eats every Elder God and Skyfather in a fight, after all. It's not like you haven't gone off the deep end already. I need to see you commit fully before I send it all crashing down.

zopzop
^ Where did all this "attempt" sh1t come from? Don't you slink away from your position. Galactus eats Odin as easily (and as sloppily) as he eats planets. You already admitted to this in another thread.

Gods, much like planets, are just pieces of BSE. The Skyfather-council would be a veritable sloppy-joes buffet for Galactus (without the napkins or utensils). This is all according to YOUR theory.

And you're wrong. Chaos King has everything to do with BSE as he directly ate planets and their pantheons to empower himself. And there's no evidence he ever synthesized that power into something different like the Power Cosmic. So since his power derived from BSE, why are you so reluctant to accept that he gets eaten by DP Tyrant? Or, for that matter, CW Hercules who was initially empowered by god artifacts and than amped by Gaea and Pele?

Cmon now, if you're gonna peddle this sh1t while completely disregarding your own credibility and logic, do it all the way! You're already at the point that DP Tyrant eats every Elder God and Skyfather in a fight, after all. It's not like you haven't gone off the deep end already. I need to see you commit fully before I send it all crashing down.

Attempt as in YES he can try but actually absorbing their energies is gonna be crap without his machines. Just like it was stated on panel by Reed "the machine makes the energy absorption FAR MORE EFFICIENT."

Regarding CK, he had eaten 98% of the multiverse before he was stopped. That's a LOT more than biosphere's of planets and pantheons.

OneDumbG0
This "attempt" sh1t is meaningless. Nobody here, is trying to insinuate that Galactus eats the gods more efficiently than he does planets. Stop slinking away from your position. Galactus eats Odin as easily (and as sloppily) as he eats planets. You've admitted to this. Why do you keep on trying to dress it up with meaningless asides? Let your theory stand on its own without superfluous traipsings.

You believe in the heart of your hearts that Galactus eats Odin as easily (and as sloppily) as he eats planets.

Of course, thank you for admitting that Chaos King eats planets and their pantheons and that you were completely lying when you said this: "Nothing to do with biospheres." Indeed, we see two extremes of behavior going on; on one hand, you keep trying to add superfluous red herrings to statements that can stand completely on their own but on the other hand you completely are ignoring CW Hercules who was initially empowered by god artifacts and than amped by Gaea and Pele.

Dude. You already admitted that DP Tyrant eats all the Elder Gods and Skyfathers. You believe in your heart of hearts that DP Tyrant eats Gaea... he eats Set... he eats Odin, etc. You've gone full-blown insane committed-mode already. Ain't no stopping this. This is a car-crash in slow motion and you sensed it when you had to answer whether DP Tyrant eats Set or not. You know exactly where I am eventually going with this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well we all know Odin One shots himself against a non prepped and not well fed Galactus... A prepped and well fed galactus gets tooled by Tyrant. Do the math eh ODG?

OneDumbG0
^ Odin One shots himself against a non prepped and not well fed Galactus... + prepped and well fed galactus gets tooled by Tyrant = DP Tyrant eats all the Elder Gods and Skyfathers and Galactus eats all the Elder Gods and Skyfathers (sloppily)?

Smart math.

zopzop
This "attempt" sh1t is meaningless. Nobody here, is trying to insinuate that Galactus eats the gods more efficiently than he does planets. Stop slinking away from your position. Galactus eats Odin as easily (and as sloppily) as he eats planets. You've admitted to this. Why do you keep on trying to dress it up with meaningless asides? Let your theory stand on its own without superfluous traipsings.

You believe in the heart of your hearts that Galactus eats Odin as easily (and as sloppily) as he eats planets.

Of course, thank you for admitting that Chaos King eats planets and their pantheons and that you were completely lying when you said this: "Nothing to do with biospheres." Indeed, we see two extremes of behavior going on; on one hand, you keep trying to add superfluous red herrings to statements that can stand completely on their own but on the other hand you completely are ignoring CW Hercules who was initially empowered by god artifacts and than amped by Gaea and Pele.

Dude. You already admitted that DP Tyrant eats all the Elder Gods and Skyfathers. You believe in your heart of hearts that DP Tyrant eats Gaea... he eats Set... he eats Odin, etc. You've gone full-blown insane committed-mode already. Ain't no stopping this. This is a car-crash in slow motion and you sensed it when you had to answer whether DP Tyrant eats Set or not. You know exactly where I am eventually going with this.

No the "attempted' comment isn't meaningless. Galactus CAN attempt to eat them because the Gods are BSE given form by mortal minds, how EFFICIENT the energy absorption is compared to Tyrant attempting it is a different story.

The same way I can scoop out handfuls of water to empty a filled pool but it would be FAR MORE EFFICIENT to use a tool like a bucket to do it.

CK has nothing to do with biospheres because he was eating them AND MORE. If he was just eating planets and pantheons, you'd have a point. But he was eating ALL the multiverse and had it down to the last 2% before he was stopped. That's far beyond biospheres. So including him in this discussion is meaningless.

Chaos War Herc I'm still trying to find the scans for.

And yes, according to on panel statements backed up by the handbook of the gods itself (the Encyclopedia Mythologica), Tyrant should have NO problem taking them down. If as was stated by Galactus and Tyrant themselves that he gets his power from the biosphere of every planet in the UNIVERSE and he can absorb BSE even when it's synthesized into other forms of energy AND if the Gods are nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge (the Earth's biosphere) given form by mortal minds, why does it strain logic to say he can devour them?

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ Odin One shots himself against a non prepped and not well fed Galactus... + prepped and well fed galactus gets tooled by Tyrant = DP Tyrant eats all the Elder Gods and Skyfathers and Galactus eats all the Elder Gods and Skyfathers (sloppily)?

Smart math.

Funny I thought this was Dp Tyrant vs. Bor and King Thor? How silly of me... However, your equation is spot on... just replace King Thor and Bor with all the elder gods and skyfathers and you have a winner.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Funny I thought this was Dp Tyrant vs. Bor and King Thor? How silly of me... However, your equation is spot on... just replace King Thor and Bor with all the elder gods and skyfathers and you have a winner. Wait, wait. You also believe DP Tyrant eats Bor and King Thor? PLEASE TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THIS!

OneDumbG0
No the "attempted' comment isn't meaningless. Galactus CAN attempt to eat them because the Gods are BSE given form by mortal minds, how EFFICIENT the energy absorption is compared to Tyrant attempting it is a different story.

The same way I can scoop out handfuls of water to empty a filled pool but it would be FAR MORE EFFICIENT to use a tool like a bucket to do it. You've ALREADY AGREED that Galactus eats them. There is, accordingly, no question of success or attempts here. There was also, NEVER A QUESTION concerning the efficiency of him doing so. You're just trying to project some false caveats over your conclusions to manufacture a pretense of softening your position. You tried and failed. This has been pointed out to you MULTIPLE times. You already answered he would. We already agreed it would be sloppy. Repeating both things in incessantly infantile fashion doesn't soften the underlying stance: Galactus eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers as easily (and as sloppily) as he does planets. <--- YOUR BELIEF. Which is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Originally posted by zopzop
CK has nothing to do with biospheres because he was eating themGood job contradicting yourself. You have a penchant for oxymorons. Originally posted by zopzop
Chaos War Herc I'm still trying to find the scans for.

And yes, according to on panel statements backed up by the handbook of the gods itself (the Encyclopedia Mythologica), Tyrant should have NO problem taking them down. If as was stated by Galactus and Tyrant themselves that he gets his power from the biosphere of every planet in the UNIVERSE and he can absorb BSE even when it's synthesized into other forms of energy AND if the Gods are nothing more than pieces of the Demiurge (the Earth's biosphere) given form by mortal minds, why does it strain logic to say he can devour them? No, you're not. Don't even pretend you are.

But I don't need to get you to admit that DP Tyrant eats CW Hercules to deconstruct your horsesh1t theory. You already made your grave. I'm just waiting for KuRuPT Thanosi to join you. Which would be hilarious.

zopzop
You've ALREADY AGREED that Galactus eats them. There is, accordingly, no question of success or attempts here. There was also, NEVER A QUESTION concerning the efficiency of him doing so. You're just trying to project some false caveats over your conclusions to manufacture a pretense of softening your position. You tried and failed. This has been pointed out to you MULTIPLE times. You already answered he would. We already agreed it would be sloppy. Repeating both things in incessantly infantile fashion doesn't soften the underlying stance: Galactus eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers as easily (and as sloppily) as he does planets. <--- YOUR BELIEF. Which is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

It's not a belief. It's an opinion backed up with on panel scans and handbook entries from Marvel.

What contradiction. He had nothing to do with biospheres, he was eating them and EVERYTHING ELSE in creation. It didn't matter to him if it was a biosphere of a planet, a star, space, etc.... He was devouring/absorbing it ALL.

Yes I am and I found it. Those four items allowed Cho to create a being that went toe to toe with the CK in power? And according to the promos for CK this was a bigger than the IG and the "greatest threat to the Marvel Universe"!
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1320/previeway.th.jpg
roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
It's not a belief. It's an opinion backed up with on panel scans and handbook entries from Marvel. No. See, that's not accurate by any measure. You have no evidence in the first instance that DP Tyrant eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers. That's because he never has done so on-panel. There are no statements that DP Tyrant eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers.

What you have... is old handbooks and old scans that suggest that all of the Elder Gods were birthed directly by the Demiurge, an entity that represented raw biospheric energy. And you have an unsupported assumption that it is entirely reasonable to assume that since the current Skyfathers were birthed by these recycled, transformed biospheric energies disgorged by Atum, they still are, functionally indistinguishable from the oiginal bospheric energies of the Demiurge. Originally posted by zopzop
What contradiction. He had nothing to do with biospheres, he was eating them Learn to recognize the words that you're typing. Chaos King has nothing to do with something he eats. Really? REALLY?Originally posted by zopzop
Yes I am and I found it. Those four items allowed Cho to create a being that went toe to toe with the CK in power? And according to the promos for CK this was a bigger than the IG and the "greatest threat to the Marvel Universe"!
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1320/previeway.th.jpg
roll eyes (sarcastic) Da phuck are you rolling your eyes for? That Hercules was amped by god items? That Supergod Hercules was then directly amped by Gaea and Pele? That just cornered you. Now that you found those scans in the issues I directed you towards, does DP Tyrant eat CW Hercules? Now that you can't pretend you haven't read the issues, answer the question.

zopzop
No. See, that's not accurate by any measure. You have no evidence in the first instance that DP Tyrant eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers. That's because he never has done so on-panel. There are no statements that DP Tyrant eats Elder Gods and Skyfathers.

What you have... is old handbooks and old scans that suggest that all of the Elder Gods were birthed directly by the Demiurge, an entity that represented raw biospheric energy. And you have an unsupported assumption that it is entirely reasonable to assume that since the current Skyfathers were birthed by these recycled, transformed biospheric energies disgorged by Atum, they still are, functionally indistinguishable from the oiginal bospheric energies of the Demiurge.

Wrong. The "old scans" were backed up by the handbook SPECIFICALLY tailored to the Pantheons in 2007 and word for word. The Gods are given substance by the Demiurge aka the sentience of Earth's biosphere (Elder Gods and Current Gods) and form by the minds of men (current Gods).

Yes really, because he was the void BEFORE creation. He was devouring all reality to get back to that state. He has nothing to do with biospheres. He was eating anything and everything indiscriminately.

'
Rolling my eyes because those 4 items created a being that went toe to toe with an Abstract that was destroying 98% of creation (bigger than the Infinity Gauntlet! The greatest threat to the Marvel Universe!). If it was that easy, anyone with this knowledge can become an abstract being on par with Eternity? Please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
Wrong. The "old scans" were backed up by the handbook SPECIFICALLY tailored to the Pantheons in 2007 and word for word. The Gods are given substance by the Demiurge aka the sentience of Earth's biosphere (Elder Gods and Current Gods) and form by the minds of men (current Gods). You said this in another thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1 Originally posted by zopzop
This has been retconned you know.

Gaea is not created by the Demiurge anymore according to Chaos War.

And Set is older than Galactus or the Celestials and preexisted as the great darkness, no mention of Demiurge in his creation either. This was from Secret Avengers 1-4. Wait... but surely you never argued that the "old scans" are unreliable now... Originally posted by zopzop
Demiurge hasn't been mentioned since the Serpent Crown Saga back in 1989. I don't even think he was mentioned in Mystic Arcana or Marvel : Tarot and those were pretty in-depth concerning the Elder Gods and their origins. ... b-b-b-b-b-but wait... I mean... they're still legitimate as something was published in 2007... well yes... that's before Chaos War and Secret Avengers was published but- Originally posted by zopzop
Easy, originally the story was the Demiurge created the Elder Gods on Earth billions of years ago.

According to Chaos War this isn't the case anymore with Gaea.

According to Secret Avengers 1-4, Set preexisted before this current universe.

Hence the retconn big grin ... but isn't there any sort of value to the original "old scans"? I mean... it's not strictly a retcon, right? Right? RIGHT? Originally posted by zopzop
If he's not mentioned in the most recent retelling of their origins then that's a retcon by definition.

On panel it was mentioned that Gaea predates the other Gods in this universe. On panel in Secret Avengers it states Set predates this universe.

Oh, I told you. I told you that you dug your own grave here. Lord... I can't even get to CW Hercules because you're outright lying about how he was powered up now. Let's just say, that's the least of your problems.

zopzop
You said this in another thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1 Wait... but surely you never argued that the "old scans" are unreliable now... ... b-b-b-b-b-but wait... I mean... they're still legitimate as something was published in 2007... well yes... that's before Chaos War and Secret Avengers was published but- ... but isn't there any sort of value to the original "old scans"? I mean... it's not strictly a retcon, right? Right? RIGHT?

Oh, I told you. I told you that you dug your own grave here. Lord... I can't even get to CW Hercules because you're outright lying about how he was powered up now. Let's just say, that's the least of your problems.

You realize there was NO proof that the entity mentioned in Secret Avengers was Set at all right? It was pointed out to me later and there was debate over it (even at the Appendix to the Marvel Universe site) That's why I left it out of my respect thread for Set because there was confusion about it and only included the Serpent Crown of Thorns that Nova wore because it looked almost exactly like one of the Set created Crowns.

Regarding the Gaea retcon how does this affect the Demogorge that was the child of the Demiurge and Gaea? He's recently showed up again in Mighty Thor (DESPITE being destroyed by the Skrull Goddess).

OneDumbG0
^ I never thought I'd get another chance to have a poster play out an argument against themselves within a single thread... but then again, your predisposition is to continue ranting without any regard to how dumb it makes you look. So let's do it: Originally posted by zopzop
You realize there was NO proof that the entity mentioned in Secret Avengers was Set at all right? It was pointed out to me later and there was debate over it (even at the Appendix to the Marvel Universe site) That's why I left it out of my respect thread for Set because there was confusion about it and only included the Serpent Crown of Thorns that Nova wore because it looked almost exactly like one of the Set created Crowns. Originally posted by zopzop
No I'm really not. The mural at the site of the "Tentacle Crown" was a dead give away and here is the location of the main crown in the image of Set flanked by tentacles of stone, exactly as the mural at the previous "Tentacle Crown" depicted.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7301/secretavengers001pg25.th.jpg

Now if the Set isn't the Father in question AND he's not the Darkest Child imprisoned on Mars, why would the worshipers of the Darkest Child being "touched by Abyss" create a crown in Set's image? If Set was merely another of the Abyss' children, why would it's brother make a crown"touched by Abyss" in the image of it's brother and not it's sire?!

Regarding the Gaea retcon how does this affect the Demogorge that was the child of the Demiurge and Gaea? He's recently showed up again in Mighty Thor (DESPITE being destroyed by the Skrull Goddess). Originally posted by zopzop
It's official since it was taking place in 616 reality.

Demiurge isn't even mentioned. Same with Set. He predates this universe and it's abstracts, this is in direct contradiction to the "Demiurge" creation story. So it's been retconned. You keep this up. And, yes, I can keep up. You had an awful lot of say here, after all: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

zopzop
^ I never thought I'd get another chance to have a poster play out an argument against themselves within a single thread... but then again, your predisposition is to continue ranting without any regard to how dumb it makes you look. So let's do it:

You keep this up. And, yes, I can keep up. You had an awful lot of say here, after all: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

What part of "I was mistaken" about the demon in question in the Secret Avengers arc don't you understand.

Even the Marvel Appendix site says it wasn't him. That's why I didn't include those showings concerning him in my Set respect thread.

OneDumbG0
What part of "I was mistaken" about the demon in question in the Secret Avengers arc don't you understand. Originally posted by zopzop
If "Abyss" isn't Set but some other evil who is the Father of Set, the Darkest Child, and their siblings then there HAS been a retconn since it was stated that the Demiurge created Set and the other Elder Gods.

If "Abyss" is just another name for Set, then he's the one mentioned as the Father of the Darkest Child and it's siblings and he predates this reality and this again retconns the Demiurge creation story of the Elder Gods.

There's been a retcon. Those two options seem mutually exclusive of each other. Old zopzop seems to have a point, no matter which way you wriggle on this... laughing out loud

Even the Marvel Appendix site says it wasn't him. That's why I didn't include those showings concerning him in my Set respect thread. That site is editable. And guess what? Even if you can manage to escape your arguments with Set (newsflash you're not successful even by admitting you were wrong because you covered the bases laughing out loud )... it doesn't change your arguments that Demiurge was retconned: Originally posted by zopzop

Gaea is not created by the Demiurge anymore according to Chaos War. Originally posted by zopzop
It's official since it was taking place in 616 reality.

Demiurge isn't even mentioned. Same with Set. He predates this universe and it's abstracts, this is in direct contradiction to the "Demiurge" creation story. So it's been retconned. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

Old zopzop seems pretty spot on... you having trouble arguing with him? Quick... some other poster help him out... I know! Let's PM zopzop to get in here and make a 3-way debate! laughing

zopzop
Those two options seem mutually exclusive of each other. Old zopzop seems to have a point, not matter which way you wriggle on this... laughing out loud

That site is editable. And guess what? Even if you can escape your arguments with St it doesn't change your arguments that Demiurge was retconned: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

Old zopzop seems pretty spot on... you having trouble arguing with him? laughing out loud

That site is linked to by Marvel.com

There is a dispute about whether the beings mentioned in the Secret Avengers arc are Set or related to Set. The Marvel Appendix site says no.

Marvel Tarot did indeed mention the Demiurge and the Gods.

I did a 180 because another poster TOLD me the pages where the Demiurge was mentioned in Tarot and Mystic Arcana that added to the fact that there is real dispute regarding the Secret Avengers arc as to who those demons/gods mentioned in the issue are changed my mind.

OneDumbG0
That site is linked to by Marvel.com

There is a dispute about whether the beings mentioned in the Secret Avengers arc are Set or related to Set. The Marvel Appendix site says no. Originally posted by zopzop
If "Abyss" isn't Set but some other evil who is the Father of Set, the Darkest Child, and their siblings then there HAS been a retconn since it was stated that the Demiurge created Set and the other Elder Gods.

If "Abyss" is just another name for Set, then he's the one mentioned as the Father of the Darkest Child and it's siblings and he predates this reality and this again retconns the Demiurge creation story of the Elder Gods.

There's been a retcon. Old zopzop's kinda got you there... websites are not as reliable as on-panel evidence within the actual comics. And this mutually exclusive proposition is from the comics themselves!

Marvel Tarot did indeed mention the Demiurge and the Gods.

I did a 180 because another poster TOLD me the pages where the Demiurge was mentioned in Tarot and Mystic Arcana that added to the fact that there is real dispute regarding the Secret Avengers arc as to who those demons/gods mentioned in the issue are changed my mind. Originally posted by zopzop

Gaea is not created by the Demiurge anymore according to Chaos War. Old zopzop has a point... Chaos War (2010) postdates Mystic Arcana: The Marvel Tarot (2007) by three years! More recent evidence rules! laughing out loud Listen to this guy here: Originally posted by zopzop
Easy, originally the story was the Demiurge created the Elder Gods on Earth billions of years ago.

Hence the retconn big grin He's got a point! laughing out loud

How much longer can this go on?! This is even funnier than when I stealthiliy did it to quanchi112 for an entire page!!! laughing out loud

zopzop
Old zopzop's kinda got you there... websites are not as reliable as on-panel evidence within the actual comics. And this mutually exclusive proposition is from the comics themselves!

Old zopzop has a point... Chaos War (2010) postdates Mystic Arcana: The Marvel Tarot (2007) by three years! More recent evidence rules! laughing out loud Listen to this guy here: He's got a point! laughing out loud

How much longer can this go on?! This is even funnier than when I stealthiliy did it to quanchi112 for an entire page!!! laughing out loud

Let me get this straight, you are going to spam this page with old posts where I already admitted that I was wrong thanks to another poster pointing out where I missed the Demiurge references in Mystic Arcana and Tarot? What are you 12 years old?

And regarding the Gaea "retcon" where does that leave Chthon/Oshtur/Set and Atum/Demogorge? One panel in CW undoes 30+ years of continuity?

OneDumbG0
Let me get this straight, you are going to spam this page with old posts where I already admitted that I was wrong thanks to another poster pointing out where I missed the Demiurge references in Mystic Arcana and Tarot? What are you 12 years old? Originally posted by zopzop

Gaea is not created by the Demiurge anymore according to Chaos War. Chaos War (2010) postdates Mystic Arcana: The Marvel Tarot (2007) by three years. What does it matter if you were wrong about an older handbook from 2007? You still have an actual comic book from 2010! Are you suggesting that an older secondary source trumps a more recent on-panel comic book??????? Should I resurrect all your arguments with Galan007 on Beyonder erasing Death? laughing out loud I've got the memory of an elephant, dude. Don't dig yourself a deeper hole.

And regarding the Gaea "retcon" where does that leave Chthon/Oshtur/Set and Atum/Demogorge? One panel in CW undoes 30+ years of continuity? Originally posted by zopzop

And Set is older than Galactus or the Celestials and preexisted as the great darkness, no mention of Demiurge in his creation either. This was from Secret Avengers 1-4.

Oshtur and Chthon haven't been updated yet. Demiurge hasn't been mentioned again Do you really think all the arguments you're spouting off now, weren't being voiced by the people you argued with in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

You argued for 3 pages on the same exact points that other people brought up against you! On the same exact pieces of evidence! And you know what? Your older self was right! Chaos War is the most recent thing published. And on-panel, the Demiurge wasn't responsible for birthing Gaea! Gaea existed in the void that was Chaos King before anything! So Gaea isn't just an anthromorphosized piece of biospheric energy! In fact, there is no mention of any amorphous biospheric entity named Demiurge in the most recent published examples of any of the Elder Gods! Your whole theory that King Thor and Bor are essentially pieces of the Demiurge was retconned! YOU KNEW THIS BECAUSE YOU POINTED IT OUT YOURSELF: Originally posted by zopzop

According to Chaos War this isn't the case anymore

Hence the retconn big grin How could you honestly peddle this whole DP Tyrant can eat Elder Gods and Skyfathers -- who are equal to pieces of the biospheric entity, Demiurge -- when you yourself pointed out that the most recent comics retconned the Demiurge out?! Bwahahahahahaha!!!111

kinda

zopzop
Chaos War (2010) postdates Mystic Arcana: The Marvel Tarot (2007) by three years. What does it matter if you were wrong about an older handbook from 2007? You still have an actual comic book from 2010! Are you suggesting that an older secondary source trumps a more recent on-panel comic book??????? Should I resurrect all your arguments with Galan007 on Beyonder erasing Death? laughing out loud I've got the memory of an elephant, dude. Don't dig yourself a deeper hole.

Do you really think all the arguments your spouting off now, weren't being voiced by the people you argued with in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

You argued for 3 pages on the same exact points! On the same exact pieces of evidence! And you know what? Your older self was right! Chaos War is the most recent thing published and on-panel, the Demiurge wasn't responsible for birthing Gaea! Gaea existed in the void that was Chaos King! So Gaea isn't just a biospheric energy! In fact, there is no mention of any amorphous biospheric entity named Demiurge in the most recent published examples of any of the Elder Gods! Your whole theory that King Thor and Bor are essentially pieces of the Demiurge was retconned! YOU KNEW THIS BECAUSE YOU POINTED IT OUT YOURSELF:

No actually I was wrong. Wrong because I used the "evidence" of no Demiurge in Mystic Arcana to piggy back on ONE PANEL in CW as "proof" there was no Demiurge.

Another forumer pointed out my error regarding Demiurge and Arcana/Tarot and I had to rethink my position. So Demiurge was INDEED mentioned in Arcana/Tarot and the origins of the Gods confirmed.

So all that's left was one panel in CW "retconning" 30+ years of Marvel history regarding the Gods. WhiteWhiteKing was right.

OneDumbG0
No actually I was wrong. Wrong because I used the "evidence" of no Demiurge in Mystic Arcana to piggy back on ONE PANEL in CW as "proof" there was no Demiurge. Originally posted by zopzop

And Set is older than Galactus or the Celestials and preexisted as the great darkness, no mention of Demiurge in his creation either. This was from Secret Avengers 1-4.

Another forumer pointed out my error regarding Demiurge and Arcana/Tarot and I had to rethink my position. So Demiurge was INDEED mentioned in Arcana/Tarot and the origins of the Gods confirmed.

So all that's left was one panel in CW "retconning" 30+ years of Marvel history regarding the Gods. WhiteWhiteKing was right. Originally posted by zopzop
Demiurge hasn't been mentioned since the Serpent Crown Saga back in 1989.

It may not make sense, but that's what was on panel. Gaea, until retconned again, preceded all other Elder Gods with the exception of Set. BUT WAIT. Are you trying to argue that an old 2007 handbook trumps the on-panel retcon from a 2010 comic book storyline?!?!?!

eek! Holy sh1t! This is phucking gold right here! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE DOING THIS.

zopzop
BUT WAIT. Are you trying to argue that an old 2007 handbook trumps the on-panel retcon from a 2010 comic book storyline?!?!?!

eek! Holy sh1t! This is phucking gold right here! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE DOING THIS.

No. What I'm saying is if the one panel retelling in CW undoes 30+ years of Marvel continuity. Because if it does, then Chthon, Set, Oshtur and Atum/Demogorge are missing origin stories.

OneDumbG0
No. What I'm saying is if the one panel retelling in CW undoes 30+ years of Marvel continuity. Because if it does, then Chthon, Set, Oshtur and Atum/Demogorge are missing origin stories. Originally posted by zopzop

According to Secret Avengers 1-4, Set preexisted before this current universe.

Hence the retconn big grin

Oshtur and Chthon haven't had their new origin stories yet. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=547590&pagenumber=1

It certainly would have been funny if you even insinuated in the slightest that a 2007 handbook entry somehow trumped the on-panel retcon from Chaos War. I almost thought you would do it too!!! laughing out loud

Horrificus
The Gods are born of the Earth's biosphere, there's an excellent chance Tyrant literally EATS them. OK, I am new to this whole feud concerning the Gods of earth and Tyrant.

Regardless of where the gods originated, why isn't it possible for them to have become more powerful than their origins?

Just trying to understand your opinion.

And, does Agamotto fall into the category of those elder gods, demons, etc?

I'm not attacking you.

OneDumbG0
^ Yeah. Let's all back off for the moment and ponder this...

... and this is particularly directed at old zopzop who can't help but keep arguing with new zopzop. Yeah, old zopzop, I'm talkin to you. Seriously dude, give him a breather for pity's sake and stop countering all of his posts! Yeesh.

biscuits

Tar-Antado
I'm thinking that in a couple of years nobody would remember who Chaos King is, much less that he predates the current MU and Galan's universe. But then again, folks remember Scathan being > LT no matter how much nonsense that sounds so I may be wrong.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
OK, I am new to this whole feud concerning the Gods of earth and Tyrant.

Regardless of where the gods originated, why isn't it possible for them to have become more powerful than their origins?

Just trying to understand your opinion.

And, does Agamotto fall into the category of those elder gods, demons, etc?

I'm not attacking you.

No Agamotto, according to Mystic Arcana and Marvel Tarot, is Oshtur's virgin born son. By virgin born it meant no one helped her conceive him. She did it on her own with no outside power involved.

Oshtur is an Elder God (like Chthon, Set, Gaea) according to Marvel Tarot/Mystic Arcana.

Hoggoth has nothing to do with either, origin wise, and he's a member of the race of "Old Ones" (according to Marvel Tarot and Mystic Arcana).

Likewise beings like Cytorrak, the Seraphim, Watoomb, etc.. have no connect to the Demiurge or the Elder Gods.

OneDumbG0
^ And, of course, neither does Gaea have a connection to a Demiurge that's retconned out of existence with Chaos War. And more than arguably, neither did Set with the information from Secret Avengers even if the Gaea retcon never happened.

Acceptance is the first step towards healing. thumb up

And finding this acceptance shouldn't be too difficult for you considering you already accepted it on your own already once: Originally posted by zopzop

Oshtur and Chthon haven't been updated yet. Demiurge hasn't been mentioned again http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=547590

KuRuPT Thanosi
He doesnt need to eat them... he simply waxes that ass

Silent Master
He's as gay as Thanos?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's as gay as Thanos? Yeah, with Tyrant's "Corn-Row" haircut and all of Thanos' "Pointy Clothing". roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi
So Tyrant still wins? Cool

Horrificus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So Tyrant still wins? Cool Um... Maybe.
If we switch Thor and Bor with Archie and Jughead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.