wildcat vs tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win?

Deadline
wildcat

Q99
Tombstone. Grant'd break his hands before KOing him.

StiltmanFTW
He didn't break his hands on Grundy.

Q99
Grundy isn't made of stone. Grundy's harder to hurt, but not as rigid, and Spider-man's hurt his hands in Tombstone.

KingD19
Do people realize Tombstone has had a somewhat significant upgrade?

And Grundy is made of plant matter, so you wouldn't break your hand hitting him.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by KingD19
Do people realize Tombstone has had a somewhat significant upgrade?

When was this,and to what extent?

KingD19
I don't know when, but it was enough to stand up and bang with Luke Cage, who was pretty close to the levels he is today.

And Daredevil and SPider-Man both have hurt their hands hitting Tombstone; Daredevil almost broke his fingers attempting a nerve strike.

Wildcat doesn't hold a candle to either of them in the strength department.

Parmaniac
Was it an actual upgarde or was he just written up? Because honestly IMO he started to job pretty bad from what I've seen as soon as he started wearing a suit.

KingD19
More like a write up. He got the initial powers, and then over the years they made him a bit more formidable. He joined Hood's army although I'm not sure if he did anything interesting during that time.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't know when, but it was enough to stand up and bang with Luke Cage, who was pretty close to the levels he is today.

And Daredevil and SPider-Man both have hurt their hands hitting Tombstone; Daredevil almost broke his fingers attempting a nerve strike.

Wildcat doesn't hold a candle to either of them in the strength department. You sure you're not thinking of Hammerhead? He fought Cage recently. Don't recall TS having an upgrade tbh, he was that tough for over a decade.

KingD19
I know Hammerhead got his robo-upgrade. And I could have sworn TS just got gradually stronger, but I could be wrong.

Regardless, Wildcat is outmatched here.

W@NG smash!!
WANG AGREES AND ENDORSES TOMBSTONE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.