Insane Black Adam vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Emotional wreck Black Adam who lost his wife, Isis, believes Firelord killed his wife. Can he do it?

Sundipped
BA doesn't have to be pissed to be a match for Firelord.

Mindset
Black Adam will rip him to robbins.

Dream Stuff
I doubt Black Adam can win this. I admit I haven't read much of the character, but from what I've seen he's roughly Superman's match? He's going to have a lot of trouble going against a mid-level herald like Firelord. After a quick tussle, Firelord realizes how strong BA is, and starts launching planet-busting shots until its over.

What are Adam's best feats? Can he breathe in space? Can he tank planet busters? If someone punched him across the solar system, would he be the least bit dazed? Is he so much faster than light that distance becomes largely irrelevant? Just curious.

Prep-Man
Adam.

JakeTheBank
Adam doesn't need the added motivation to beat Firelord.

Prep-Man
Firelord is underrated, though.

JakeTheBank
He's not underrated. Most people give him his props, especially when they recall his fights with Thor.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

Does anyone want to say how?

Colossus-Big C
By punching him.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
By punching him.

But Firelord takes punches from guys that strong all the time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
But Firelord takes punches from guys that strong all the time.
And? Adam still bashes his face in.

Placidity
BA via face rip.

abhilegend
I doubt Black Adam can win this. I admit I haven't read much of the character, but from what I've seen he's roughly Superman's match? He's going to have a lot of trouble going against a mid-level herald like Firelord. After a quick tussle, Firelord realizes how strong BA is, and starts launching planet-busting shots until its over.

What are Adam's best feats? Can he breathe in space? Can he tank planet busters? If someone punched him across the solar system, would he be the least bit dazed? Is he so much faster than light that distance becomes largely irrelevant? Just curious.
Let me guess, you're from someplace where surfer takes 10/10 over anyone, gladiator is the strongest one there is and other stuff like that.

Mistress-Death
Adam wins, combo to ko then rips Fireturd in half

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by abhilegend
Let me guess, you're from someplace where surfer takes 10/10 over anyone, gladiator is the strongest one there is and other stuff like that.

I'm from a place where people give arguments instead of just choosing their preferred character and saying "he just wins." St Louis.

Cogito
What are Adam's best feats? He tore through Earth's heroes like tissue paper. And I mean a shit-ton of heroes.

Can he breathe in space? Yes
Can he tank planet busters? Yes
If someone punched him across the solar system, would he be the least bit dazed? No more than any other high herald
Is he so much faster than light that distance becomes largely irrelevant? Just curious. Yes

Lord Feron
I'm from a place where people give arguments instead of just choosing their preferred character and saying "he just wins." St Louis.

please go back, so far most of your post are just absurdly biased or ignorant... sad

Digi
Lack of comic knowledge isn't grounds for trolling guys. Play nice.

St. Louis? Sounds made up.

Read the "52" WWIII story arc if you need justification for Adam winning. He's legit.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Cogito
He tore through Earth's heroes like tissue paper. And I mean a shit-ton of heroes.

I remember that. That was great. I definitely agree that he's physically stronger and a better fighter than Firelord. And apparently he can breathe in space, is significantly faster than light and can tank planet busters?

Thing is: Post-Crisis DC doesn't flaunt things like planet-busting often compared to Marvel. We know for a fact that Firelord can destroy planets because he has destroyed planets on panel. We know guys like Thanos can tank planet-busting shots without caring because we've seen him do so clearly.

Can you give me an actual instance of Black Adam being hit with something we know for a fact would have destroyed a planet and still fight on? He'll definitely win if he can take a few of the hits. Otherwise, I think they split it.

Cogito
Originally posted by Digi
Lack of comic knowledge isn't grounds for trolling guys. Play nice

thumb up
People too often forget how little they knew when they were new to these boards, especially with regard to general knowledge of characters they don't read much/at all.

Naija boy
When did BA show he was faster than light? I'm pretty sure iremember him maxing out at like Mach 500 or something against jay.

Juntai
Originally posted by Naija boy
When did BA show he was faster than light? I'm pretty sure iremember him maxing out at like Mach 500 or something against jay. He was close enough for Jay to steal his speed as they approached light, and that's on foot, no ones as fast as Flash characters on Foot. Flight is a different story.

carver9
I dont think Adam has shown FTL movement before but I feel safe to say that if he flew through space, he could also achieve light speed. If Vulcan and Ironmam can do it, Adam can do it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think Adam has shown FTL movement before but I feel safe to say that if he flew through space, he could also achieve light speed. If Vulcan and Ironmam can do it, Adam can do it.
Lulz.

carver9
Lulz.

Whats so funny?

abhilegend
Whats so funny?
You've been corrected on it so many times, its just hilarious to see you trying to push your theory again.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Juntai
He was close enough for Jay to steal his speed as they approached light, and that's on foot, no ones as fast as Flash characters on Foot. Flight is a different story.

Fair enough but im pretty sure jay maxes out at just under or about light speed himself. Still in flight i dont doubt that adam can do it..just wanted to no if there was any instance of him being clocked at "far faster than light" cuz i cant remember any.

carver9
You've been corrected on it so many times, its just hilarious to see you trying to push your theory again.

Corrected on what? Ironman and Vulcan has flown ftl via space.

abhilegend
Corrected on what? Ironman and Vulcan has flown ftl via space.
This idea of yours that space=ftl, but not on earth. What does that have to do here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.