I cant gain weight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Im one of those people who no matter how much food/ junk food they eat they can not gain any weight.

I want to gain 20 pounds.

Dave_97
Shit.
Just.
Got.
Real.

Thoren
Youre one of those people now, but not forever.

Dave_97
I got fat mate, so will you.

I also got a flatmate, so will you.

I also have a kramer mate, you won't.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Thoren
Youre one of those people now, but not forever. im 23 and ive been like that all my life

That ACDC Chick
Knew a guy in high school who had to actually take pills because his metabolism was so out of whack that if he didn't he'd get too underweight and get sick.
Have you tried eating foods high in fat?

Colossus-Big C
yes i have even been drinking 500 calorie energy drinks, nothing happens. it seems if i eat more my body simply burn all the extra calories. i even tried eating pure fat.

Thoren
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
im 23 and ive been like that all my life
What part of not forever dont you understand?

Eating anything you want and not gaining weight will catch up to you. Its just a matter of when.

Unless you're like a twig, why do you want to gain weight?

you get thorns
im 23 and ive been like that all my life

I was that way until about 33. Then the magic happened and I was 80 pounds over my youthful weight. I wouldn't worry unless you are so thin you are unhealthy. Slim goes a long way toward heart health later on. By the way, I'm fit and lighter now and I work harder at staying that was than you can imagine.

Colossus-Big C

Eating anything you want and not gaining weight will catch up to you. Its just a matter of when.

Unless you're like a twig, why do you want to gain weight? Because im a twig, women tell me that all the time and its true people my age and hieght are 30 pounds heavier than me, there not fat either.

Thoren
Because im a twig, women tell me that all the time and its true people my age and hieght are 30 pounds heavier than me, there not fat either.
Okay, do you just want to gain weight, or muscle?

If you workout, and start a high protein diet, you'll start to gain. Just watch your weight carefully, if you only want to gain a certain amount.

Barker
Just eat what ACDC eats.

Dave_97
wow, you're not a dick at all.

you get thorns
Originally posted by Barker
Just eat what ACDC eats.

Skidmark on the drawers of life.

Barker
I guess I don't know her well enough to make that kind of joke, my bad.

Mr. Rhythmic
Work out with heavy weight, eat at least 3,500 to 4,500 calories (any more might be too much), and get constant sleep.

Thoren
Don't copy me.

Mr. Rhythmic
Whateva, I do what I want.

Kharhmah
Just eat what ACDC eats.
Sorry, but that was ****ing cuntish..

Mr. Rhythmic
Just eat what ACDC eats.

I bet you're just the talk of the town at parties.

Thoren
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Whateva, I do what I want. weep

Mr. Rhythmic
weep

DEAR GOD WHAT'VE I DONE

rudester

Unless you're like a twig, why do you want to gain weight?

I agree, it will eventually catch up to you so you dont have to worry; however if you really really really really want to speed it up:

-Eat an avocado a day, maybe start with half because they're so dame expensive.

-Breads- with food, so start off by eating grill cheese with whatever your having, or have a bread with your food at dinner and such.

-Amino Acids, Help gain weight, I always buy the complex version but they can get pretty pricey and when I stop taking them I lose all the weight and have to gain it back but they sell it in powder form or pill form. Aminos can also help you grow taller... (growth hormons) HGH is also good but some might not agree.

-Seeds. Seeds if you make it a habit to carry seeds with you like nuts, and shit. They can help you gain weight.

-milkshakes with some mass builder helps too but is not that necessary. As long as your eating more then your daily intake then your fine.

I had this problem, I gained a lot of weight through time, I spent a lot of money figuring out the tricks and what works best for my body, you should do the same, "study and explore" read what helps online.

-ONe mistake I did was letting other people tell me what works for my own body, I would walk into a health store and they would convince me this shit would work. I learned on my own that it's really up to you and the time you put into yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.