CISless Spiderman vs Daredevil/Captain America/Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Spiderman doesn't have webbing for this fight and the team knows Spiderman isn't holding anything back and they will do anything to take him out.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man could take it, but if he makes one little mistake, he goes down.

Digi
Yeah, without webbing it's interesting. Not a bad matchup, actually.

I'm refraining from offering a solid opinion, because I don't want to get into it with the opposite camp.

Dream Stuff
I'm not sure about this one. Spider-Man is fast enough that his opponents will be as if moving in slow motion to him. DD's got the reflexes to hang, but can't take a punch. Cap is good at organizing group battle tactics on the fly, but Pete's spider-sense makes him hard to surprise. BP's suit absorbs impact, so Pete would probably need to save him for last.

Is Pete allowed to kill him? Blitzing + breaking his neck should do it. I'd wouldn't give DD/Cap/BP more than 3 out of 10. Even without webbing, Pete is too fast, too durable and hits too hard.

Uriel005
Dunno with cap on the other team... a lot of the time I feel that he's a multi tonner regardless of the whole peak human nonsense that he gets labeled with when you consider some of his feats/opponents even without his shield. His striking range is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than what peak human should ever reasonably consider as reasonable threats without him having A) weapons that don't rely on a brute force method i.e. wolverines claws and B) something that gives him high speed regen/super durability for when he misses the block with his shield like Luke, Wolverine, Sabretooth, them last against opponents that could pulp them.

Newjak
I just want to ask, does the team have their standard gear?

h1a8
Spider-man for the majority.

leonidas
without cis meaning he grabs one and rips their face off and will break necks? that spidey would win everytime if the team is in character. cis off on the teams (not sure if that is what is meant by 'they will do anything') as well would make it pretty interesting though. cis off on both i'm not sure what would happen. cap's shield can kill with one hit if he needs it to and working as a team actively trying to kill spidey makes me think they could get the job done. cis off on both (and no webs for spidey) i'd say a split or edge to the team. tough call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.