Duel of the Gaming Characters: TFU II Starkiller vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
I thought this might be interesting since both are first seen in games and then novels. To provoke Starkiller, Malgus kills Kota and abducts Juno and takes her to the Sith Academy. Starkiller goes to rescue her and kill Malgus. Who wins the fight. Everything goes.

Nephthys
Starkiller beats his ass. The clone was moving Capital ships with the Force.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys

True, but Darth Malgus brought either The JK and the Barsen'thor to their knees with a single blast of lightning or brought he Emperor's Wrath and Lord Kallig to their knees with a single blast.
Impressive showings.

Nephthys
Eh when was this? That sounds very ambiguous. Could he not of done it to the Agent, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter or Trooper instead?

Mizukage Yoda
Eh when was this? That sounds very ambiguous. Could he not of done it to the Agent, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter or Trooper instead?

Fairly certain 4 person flash points are canonically supposed to be done by 1 of each class.

Raptor22
I'd love to see this fight. Any new opinions on the outcome

ares834

S_W_LeGenD
Malgus, IMO.

Starkiller beats his ass.
No

Malgus > Vader

The clone was moving Capital ships with the Force.
Irrelevant to Starkiller's combat prowess. This is a feat of full concentration.

Petrus
This battle would be epic. I'm unsure how they compare in terms of lightsaber mastery.

Intrepid37
Malgus.

XRKun
Originally posted by Petrus
This battle would be epic. I'm unsure how they compare in terms of lightsaber mastery.

Malgus is the better saber duelist, but Starkiller is a WRECKING BALL *cue Miley Cyrus* of the Force.

The_Tempest
Starkiller beats his ass.

Taay'hai
This is a no-brainer. It's Starkiller.

Perhaps Starkiller would even up in lightsaber combat if he was still in TFU I, but in this case, he'd win using force powers.

S_W_LeGenD
Can somebody make a list of feats of Starkiller II?

NOTE: This is not Galen Marek

Based
Originally posted by Lord Stark
True, but Darth Malgus brought either The JK and the Barsen'thor to their knees with a single blast of lightning or brought he Emperor's Wrath and Lord Kallig to their knees with a single blast.
Impressive showings.

He also subdues either the HoT/Barsentor or Wrath/Nox with a force choke multiple times.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

His most extreme showings include disintegrating half a frigate and producing Force shields potent enough to absorb drops compared to stars in heat.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
He also subdues either the HoT/Barsentor or Wrath/Nox with a force choke multiple times.

I've never played the fight, but does he? I thought he only choked one of the Strike Team, which could be any of the non-force users.

Oneness
Hmmmmmmm.

Malgus has the raw power to win.

His weaker template could redirect the descent of a Star Destroyer, true.

Yet Vader was able to train him in such a way that he could utilize his saber form against him - and stalemate him.

This is a Vader who was nearly beaten by a Darth Maul clone - yet used a pseudo-Sion, ROT Bane rage to keep himself alive while killing Maul by impaling himself and Maul.

Given, TFU II Vader was far more experienced than SW Tales #9: Resurrection Vader.

I'd say Malgus has a better shot than you give him credit for. He's no Zonakin, but he could at least beat Starkiller II.

Based
I've never played the fight, but does he? I thought he only choked one of the Strike Team, which could be any of the non-force users.

Every member of the party has to go 1 on 1 with Malgus. During this time, three members of the party are force choked, unable to move.

He does this roughly 3 or 4 times depending on how fast the group can kill Malgus. It cannot be interrupted or stopped beforehand so it's a scripted event.

Nephthys
Damn! Maybe I really should rethink my stance on Malgus. mmm

Then again, they did have to fight to get to him......

ares834
I'd call gameplay on that one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
or the TOR protags are weak as hell thumb up

Nephthys
Well if its a scripted event.

http://derpy.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/134625871155.png

Oneness
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
or the TOR protags are weak as hell thumb up I'd argue they are. Even if they have crazy, over-the-top feats, look at CW comics. Ki Adi Mundi does something way above TFU Galen Marek even though he's a weaksauce by comparison - look at Tulak Hord (TOR comics) and Mace Windu (CW cartoon).

pencilcrayon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNxRMB-nZ78#t=46m10s
SK generated enough lightning to power up a gigantic electromagnetic railgun capable of destroying an ISD.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Oneness
I'd argue they are.

Nope.

Oneness
pfTVLo7OglY

TFU II and Empire at War happen just before ANH; it is safe to assume Vader escapes from his prison on the Rebel flagship after Boba tracks them down and causes some trouble.

It's also safe to assume Vader beats Starkiller II by killing Jono Eclipse, effectively enraging Starkiller II to the point where he makes tactical errors reminiscent to Mustafar Vader - and Vader exploits them, killing Starkiller II before ANH.

That is why they aren't going to make a TFU III.

Nope. I meant more obscure characters that are beaten by various classes. Not main characters like Scourge or Barsen'Thor - but the likes of Fulminis. I think it is fair to say "over-exaggeration of feats". This is the way EU the is these days.

S_W_LeGenD
Starkiller II does have some crazy feats but their relevance can be questioned on the basis of why he was not able to overcome Vader during confrontations (who doesn't have matching feats).

Impressive feats are not always power-oriented; they are often trick(s)-oriented as well.

For example: Vader threw a large platform on position of Starkiller II in a fight. Notice that Vader removed this platform from its base from its weakest point. I believe that experienced Force-users tend to develop some level of shatterpoint abilities and can figure out weaknesses of inanimate objects to exploit them.

Malgus have dealt with very impressive opposition, tanked extremely potent attacks and have superior combat record under his belt. I stick by my original claim in this contest.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Intrepid37
His most extreme showings include disintegrating half a frigate and producing Force shields potent enough to absorb drops compared to stars in heat.

At the same time. He massacres, feat wise.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Starkiller II does have some crazy feats but their relevance can be questioned on the basis of why he was not able to overcome Vader during confrontations (who doesn't have matching feats).

On this topic: Vader is very good with TK, but combatively, how often has he telekenetically overwhelmed a non-mook?

Oneness
On this topic: Vader is very good with TK, but combatively, how often has he telekenetically overwhelmed a non-mook? I would say ESB Luke was not a mook by any stretch of the imagination. He was far more tempered and determined than Anakin, and improved better because of it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But he never telekenetically overwhelmed Luke wink

Oneness
But he never telekenetically overwhelmed Luke wink

C-DeI3ohVbY&start=190&end=260

Of course to translate this into current canon this feat needs to be greatly exaggerated to an over-the-top degree.

Like Vader rapidly slinging hundreds pieces of machinery at 700 mph whilst Vader and Luke are clashing lightsabers with Man of Steel level contact, use your imagination. Better to use the novelizations so you can.

chilled monkey

Malgus > Vader

No offense but I have to disagree with you there. I believe this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Chfg1SGGQ

Explains it far better than I can.

Originally posted by XRKun
Malgus is the better saber duelist

I'm not so sure about that. I think Jensaarai1 is right when he says Malgus's battle prowess owes more to his ability to amp himself with the Force than actual skill as a duelist.

Taay'hai
How come I never get quoted? I'm beginning to feel left out. D;

Intrepid37
Originally posted by The_Tempest
At the same time. He massacres, feat wise.
Feat wise, he nearly lost to Shaak Ti. He never overpowered any opponent through sheer raw power except Paratus, which was circumstancial. Why should he overwhelm Malgus, who's far more powerful than anyone of Kota, Ti, Paratus, Brood etc?

The_Tempest
Feat wise, he nearly lost to Shaak Ti. He never overpowered any opponent through sheer raw power except Paratus, which was circumstancial. Why should he overwhelm Malgus, who's far more powerful than anyone of Kota, Ti, Paratus, Brood etc?

Feat wise, that would be from the events of the first game. We're dealing with Starkiller from TFU II.

Intrepid37
Feat wise, that would be from the events of the first game. We're dealing with Starkiller from TFU II.
Vader says they share the same strengths and weaknesses. And whom did Starkiller beat with his Force powers?

The_Tempest
Their similarities are irrelevant. You're comparing Starkiller who struggles with Shaak Tis and Shadow Guards to another who can defeat Darth Vaders, one-shot Star Destroyers, and perform the spectacle that was his atmospheric entry of Kamino. That doesn't wash.

If you wish to say that feats alone aren't enough to guarantee him the win, I'd understand and agree. But feat-wise, he is better than Malgus.

Intrepid37
No he isn't. TFU II Starkiller never beat Vader legitimately. And this Vader got trashed by Maul and had an impasse with Obi-Wan. Malgus would not get trashed by Maul.

The_Tempest
No he isn't. TFU II Starkiller never beat Vader legitimately. And this Vader got trashed by Maul and had an impasse with Obi-Wan. Malgus would not get trashed by Maul.

LeGenD, log out of Intrepid's account please. Don't conflate errant ABC logic and speculation to side-by-side comparisons.

What Marek does in The Force Unleashed II vastly outstrips anything Malgus has to his name. Period.

Again, if you wish to say that such feats aren't relevant in combat or aren't enough to guarantee him a win, that's your prerogative. But a feat comparison between the two leaves Malgus slinking off in shame.

Intrepid37
No, a feat comparison between the two has Starkiller stalemating combatants benath Malgus' level. His Force feats are rather irrelevant when they have helped him jack shit against other combatants.

The_Tempest
Again, if you wish to say that such feats aren't relevant in combat that's your prerogative

thumb up

LeGenD, log out of Intrepid's account please.

Nephthys
Personally I take the games versions of events as higher canon than the books, since its the original source. So I don't really count that frigate disintegration feat.

DARTH POWER

Vader's a TK Beast, but his Cyborg half really limits his Saber prowess.

With Starkiller, he's also a TK beast, but again has never really proven himself to be a top dog as far as Saber prowess goes.

Intrepid37
thumb up
His feats relevance to combat are logically taken into account when comparing feats.

The_Tempest
His feats relevance to combat are logically taken into account when comparing feats.

And you can claim and opine that he's incapable of mustering such power in combat; others can counter that his opponents might be capable of dealing with such power.

I'm not getting in the middle of all that. All I'm saying is that Starkiller's feats vastly outweigh Malgus's.

Intrepid37
Didn't get the first part.

roll eyes (sarcastic) There was really no need to.

Nephthys
Intrepid, repeat after me:

"The feats in TFU are exaggerated and shouldn't be taken seriously. They do not represent the characters real capabilities."

Intrepid37

"The feats in TFU are exaggerated and shouldn't be taken seriously. They do not represent the characters real capabilities."
y

Nephthys
Ok. Now say:

"I am a dumb, smelly butt."

Nyehehehehehhehe!

Intrepid37
i said it irl

Nephthys
yessssssss

Intrepid37
i lied

Nephthys
oh nooooooooooo

SIDIOUS 66
Intrepid, which side are you on?

Since when is Malgus better than Vader?

Intrepid37
Eh, long time.

DARTH POWER
No, a feat comparison between the two has Starkiller stalemating combatants benath Malgus' level.

Or the other way of looking at it is that Vader stalemated a guy whose Force feats trump Malgus's.

Not surprising considering the beastly Force feats Vader himself has displayed throughout the EU, and even a few in the movies.

Oneness
Originally posted by chilled monkey
No offense but I have to disagree with you there. I believe this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Chfg1SGGQ

Explains it far better than I can.

Jensaarai not be too accurate in most of the victors he chooses. I doubt he's anything close to the top seasoned experts here at KMC pertaining to Star Wars fights. He lacks the knowledge some member here have collected from the EU and the experience they have in debating about it.

Jensaarai also said Malgus could get Dooku. No, Yoda put up such a fight against Sidious, not much more than he did against Dooku in AoTC. Sidious was in fact a little more of a problem for Yoda than as an amped Dooku on Vjun - but I still but both Yoda and Dooku as more than 80% of Sidious in Force power as of RoTS, that is a greater strength in the Force than Vader ever cared to realize (twice Sidious).

Look at it this way, there's no way on earth RoTJ Luke could go toe to toe with Dooku the way ROTS Ani did - yet he does go toe to toe with Vader, and Ani goes toe to toe with Dooku. Granted, Anakin was superior to TFU II Vader when in that state of mind, and Vader was in a crappy state of mind whenever he fought Luke both in ESB and in RoTJ and could have killed him at either point if he'd taken extra precautions like he did against Starkiller II.

I'd easily put AoTC Dooku above Vader at any point, even after he fully mastered his style in TFU II.

I would also but AoTC Dooku above Malgus, despite Jensaarai's thesis.

Yes, Malgus achieved Oneness with the dark - in a more focused and clear head-space of unbridled hatred and wanton destruction than any other Sith I've seen except Sidious himself. Even in that zone I'm not sure he could defeat Starkiller II in his best, but he probably could in my opinion.

I'm still rooting for Malgus here.

Oneness

"The feats in TFU are exaggerated and shouldn't be taken seriously. They do not represent the characters real capabilities." Not as much as TOR.

I believe you when you say Barsen'Thor is a greater master of the Force than the Grand Master of The Jedi Order Satele Shan who was tried and tested in the cinematics and in the novels - that's because you take the game - the entire MMO is exaggerated but yet you take it as demonstrations of real capabilities.

So if you can do that for one game, and no other game or cartoon or anything, than that's not fair is it?

Vader beat Maul - he can't improve in power level because he has put up a mental-block - but he can compensate for his lack of mobility with Force powers; his hatred helped him survive his immolation on Mustafar and hit allowed him to impale Maul through himself without dying - Vader's TK powers far outstrip most anyone he fights, and the only reason he was able to stalemate Starkiller II was because he trained him in such a way that he could exploit weaknesses, like Sidious and Maul for instance. Vader also took special care to fall into an unbreakable defense in that fight. As for skill and combat prowess, TFU II Vader>>Resurrection Vader and Vader in either confrontation with Luke during the OT.

Nephthys
I don't see it as exaggerated at all. Especially compared to TCW, TFU or some of the novels. Theres none of the ridiculous speed that the books like to highlight, little eyerolling hyperbole (coughRotSnovelcough) and none of the absurd over the top action from TCW and TFU. Force use is usually low key, throwing characters around hard enough to kill them, killing them with lightning etc. Compared to the crazy disintegration effects from the book, thats freaking tame as hell. Yeah, there are some great feats, but its still just the very best Force users of the era performing feats on par with other instances from the very best Force users in the mythos.

The characters who are crazy powerful are MEANT to be crazy powerful. Vitiate is even more powerful than Nihilus. Soa fought the entire Infinite Empire. The World Razer's entire concept is that it eats planets. Lo'tekk is a cthulu-god from another dimension. The Dread Masters are like a thousand years old Sith Lords insane on their own power. The Hero of Tython is supposed to be some ultimate prophecised Champion of Light. The Barsen'thor is like the perfect Jedi. Nox eats 5 ghosts. They aren't exaggerated, they're supposed to be that level.

With TCW and TFU, the characters are obviously operating on a higher degree of power from the norm. The CW characters do not fight like they do in that material in the other works that feature them. Starkiller pulls off insane feats, but still has trouble with Shaak Ti, a random Shadow Guard and the same Vader who lost to a Maul clone. They actually ARE exaggerations of power levels.

With TOR, there is no exaggeration. They are supposed to be that powerful. Just like Sidious is supposed to be so powerful those 3 Jedi Masters couldn't even compete. Like Luke is supposed to be what Anakins true potential would have been. They aren't powerful because they're exaggerated. They're powerful BECAUSE THEY ARE POWERFUL.

ares834
Originally posted by Oneness
So if you can do that for one game, and no other game or cartoon or anything, than that's not fair is it?

thumb up

It's a double standard pure and simple.

Oneness
They're powerful BECAUSE THEY ARE POWERFUL. This is all you had to say, minus caps.

I disagree, they have these powers because back in the early 90s a novel came out called Jedi Academy: Dark Force Rising featuring an uber ghost.

Look it up.

Nephthys
I did all caps because I couldn't be bothered to do this.

Now lets make up out over dinner.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maevswWi7g1r3wgiwo1_500.jpg

Oneness
I need a dated, timestamped selfy within 1 minute so as to not be photoshopped.

The aesthetics will give you a yes or no - if I'd hypothetically do you, not if I'm actually going to do anything.

Nephthys
Sure thing.

http://misterhandsomemanarchives.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/marcus_patrick5_jpg.jpg

grrrrrr

Oneness
Too much masculinity and body mass. Would not bang.

That guy's not you, I asked for a timestamp with the date - and it had to be a selfy.

You're probably a chubster.

Nephthys
That is me. You can check my post history, I've posted pictures of myself numerous times and its always that guy I mean me.

Lol @ me being a chubster though.

Oneness
that guy I mean me.

Ooop, ooooop!

Don't slip up now.

Nephthys
It's very hard not to, since I get slippery when wet.

Oneness
It almost seems like you're attracted to me or something. confused

Oneness
I actually think Starkiller II was approaching in terms of power level than Malgus...

He seemed to be right up there with Vader in terms of TK when using Force rage, maybe even stronger - closer to Yoda himself.

This was Galen Marek's full potential realized, which was said to rival Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
Let us do some holistic analysis of Malgus's power progression:-

When Malgus was a Sith apprentice:-

- Achieved fame in the Sith Empire for his impressive talents and potential.
- Was regarded as the "greatest embodiment of the dark side" by Satele Shan. According to her, she had participated in hundreds of sparring sessions but nothing was enough in the Jedi Order's training sessions to prepare her for Malgus's ferocity.
- Tanked and tore right through a Starship engine hurled towards him like a missile.
- Cut down Jedi Master Kao Cen Darach in a duel after tapping into his powerful anger (in the zone moment).*

*Kao Cen Darach:

Darach was a remarkably skilled duelist, Jedi Order's battlemaster (master of all combat forms), and able to duel his opponents with both a Saberstaff and a normal lightsaber wielding with great precision and speed. While simultaneously dueling Malgus and his Sith Master, he cut down the latter with ease.

Canonically, it is difficult to become proficient in Jedi dueling arts with use of a Saberstaff but Darach reached a whole new level with his skills.

Depiction: http://www.swtor.com/info/media/wallpapers/return-4

Kao Cen Darach was powerful in the ways of the Force; he was able to send Malgus's Sith Master (a Sith Inquisitor) packing across the open arena with a single blast of power. In addition, he was able to hurl large and heavy objects (e.g. starship engine) like missiles towards his targets with high accuracy. Furthermore, he was also proficient at deflecting powerful bursts of Sith lightning.

It shall be kept in mind that Sith Inquisitor (Masters) are canonically formidable in the ways of the Force and it is not easy to overcome one in single combat.

Conclusion: At this point, Malgus have already demonstrated the capability to overwhelm opponents of Dooku's caliber.

When Malgus was a Sith Lord:-

- Defeated/disarmed several remarkably skilled and powerful opponents in single combat. Once defeated two Jedi in duel even in heavily wounded condition (one Jedi was a powerhouse).*
- Prevented the portion of debris from two buildings which collapsed around him from crushing him beneath with his raw power in the Force, throwing apart the debris in various directions.
- Tanked direct missiles hits.
- Endured "cliff shattering" Force powers.
- Hurled heavy objects (including a large boudler) like missiles towards his targets with high accuracy.
- Once collapsed a gigantic structure and nearly vaporized some beings in a fit of his powerful rage, unleashing incredibly potent raw energy at that moment.
- Cut a swath through Jedi formations in battlefields, killing many Jedi in the process.
- Inflicted heavy structural damage to the Jedi Temple with his raw power in the Force.
- Once unleashed a wave of energy with enough pressure to move a large aircraft from its position, killing large number of opponents with it simultaneously.
- Achieved oneness with the dark side.

*Satele Shan:

Satele shan was an absolute master of the Force, possessed prodigious Force powers and a formidable duelist by all accounts. She could destroy objects weighing hundreds of tons with her raw power in the Force, possessed advanced shatterpoint abilities and was extraordinarily proficient in the defensive ways of the Force (she could prevent even lightsabers from impaling her with bare hands). She also possessed great knowledge of esoteric talents such as; she once killed 3 Sith adepts simultaneously with a mysterious power; could even survive in space by forming a protection bubble around her; and once blew apart a group of extremely dangerous hex droids from inside out with gesture. Shan was a stuff of legends by all accounts.

This is the impression satele left on another remarkably talented Force-user:

*Mysterious powerhouse:

After from severely injured in a set-back he suffered on Aldeeran from one of his confrontations; while he had disarmed Satele Shan in a duel, a legendary Republic trooper interfered at the crucial moment, costing him the duel. However, even after enduring a "cliff-shattering" power, Malgus quickly recovered from near-death situation with his power in the Force and he was not done with the Jedi yet.

Malgus found another Jedi on his way and landed near his position. This Jedi was not an ordinary one either; in a remarkable display of power, he collapsed two buildings around the position of Malgus in an effort to crush him beneath the rubble. However, Malgus held his own by preventing a portion of heavy debris aloft with his power in the Force and then channeled that power even more effectively, throwing apart the debris in different directions away from him. Malgus then leapt from the mountain of rubble to confront this Jedi and eventually defeated him with his extraordinary dark powers. In the same confrontation, Malgus killed another ally of the mysterious powerhouse, who attempted to ambush him, by choking him to death.

In this confrontation, Malgus also demonstrated the capability to detect Force-users who could mask their presence with the Force. The ally of the mysterious Jedi had actually masked his presence in the Force to prevent the Sith Lord from detecting him but this talent did not work in his favor either.

NOTE: This mysterious powerhouse demonstrated Darth Vader level Force abilities and he still failed to overcome Malgus.

*Ven Zallow:

Zallow was a powerful Jedi, regarded as the most formidable Jedi stationed on Coruscant amidst some other powerhouses such as Bengel Morr, Usma, Orgus Din and Kellian Jaro at the time of Sacking of Coruscant.

Zallow honed his talents in the Force to make himself an extremely capable duelist; he was able to create a blur of precision and speed with his dueling prowess; could perceive incoming blaster-fire with great clarity and deflect it back to it source without even paying attention to the source; cut down some battle-hardened elite Sith warriors as fodder in the heat of combat; even blitzed two battle-hardened elite Sith warriors at one point in the heat of the battle. Furthermore, Zallow outgunned Lord Adraas with relative ease when the Sith Lord landed near him to attempt to eliminate him.

Malgus regarded only Zallow as a worthy opponent for him inside the Jedi Temple among hundreds of other Jedi.

*Aryn Leener:

Aryn was an extraordinarily talented and powerful Force-user by all accounts. She acquired a position in the Jedi High Council as a Jedi Knight due to her remarkable talents (a rare occurrence in galactic history). She was also a remarkably skilled duelist.

Leener could physically move and react so fast in a burst of speed that even a millisecond would pass around like a minute to her during which she could perform multiple actions simultaneously. To normal eyes, she would appear to be a blur of motion, existing simultaneously in multiple places.

While dueling opponents, Leener would augment her physical attributes to extreme levels making it virtually impossible for her even exceptional duelists to strike her down with their martial skills.

Leener was prodigiously talented in the use of the Force, able to perceive her surroundings with great clarity and detail, augment her senses to perceive her surroundings on planetary scale, unleash overwhelming waves of energy with which she could collapse structures and overwhelm multiple Force-users simultaneously. Leener could also hurl large objects like missiles towards her targets; in one confrontation, Leener lifted 6 large objects (possibly vehicles) simultaneously and hurled them like missiles towards her targets. She was also proficient in the defensive aspects of the Force; in one confrontation, she deflected a powerful wave of energy with a gesture in such a way that she split it in two with one-half ending up topping some large seconds and other-half ending up overwhelming another Force-user. She could also disarm other Force-users with her telekinetic abilities with ease. At one point, she telekinetically took control of a Saber Throw attack aimed for her from Malgus, robbing him of its control in the process.

In addition, Leener survived a dive from the space onto the rooftop of one of the skyscrappers in Coruscant (from 50 km height) without the use of any parachute, using the Force in remarkable ways to slow down her descent from terminal velocity speeds and protecting herself and her companion in the process, preventing her and her companion's death upon landing on the building. On another occasion, Leener used her power to slow down the descent and cushion the landing of a dropship in which she was present.

S_W_LeGenD
*Lord Adraas

A powerful Sith Lord, an elite warrior and a long-term rival of Malgus. He was proficient in telekinetic aspects of the Force, shattered a portion of the floor of the Jedi Temple with a jump, killing many Republic troops in the process. He was also able to use his telekinetic abilities to collapse structures, Choke, Grip and hurl objects like missiles towards his targets. He was proficient in the use of advanced Sith applications such as lightning, unleashed a powerful blast which caused pain to even Malgus (lighting was potent enough to burn lesser individuals to ash). However, regardless of advanced talents, Adraas proved to be no match for Malgus when the latter achieved oneness with the darkside prior to confronting him; Malgus killed Adraas with bare hands.

Conclusion: Malgus, at this point, was among the most powerful Sith in the galactic history. He possessed remarkable combat record and his battlefield feats are assumed to have never been duplicated by Sidious himself.

When Malgus competed for the throne of Sith Emperor:-

- Mastered the dark side of the Force and possibly developed new powers such as Maelstrom, able to multi-task with his Force abilities simultaneously during combat situations.
- Sidious learned to hone his dark side abilities to incredible levels from Malgus's teachings.
- It took a Strike Team of some of the most powerful Force-users in galactic history to prevent Malgus's ascension at his prime.

Conclusion: Malgus, at the height of his power, is among the TOP-TIER Force-users of the mythos, capable of innovating with his mastery of the Force.

Nephthys
When Malgus was a Sith apprentice:-

- Achieved fame in the Sith Empire for his impressive talents and potential.

It wasn't just fame, he was considered one of the greatest warriors in the Empire even before the war,

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Ok. This is even more epic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.