Rudester Is Castle King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
Proven

That ACDC Chick
No, King Castle is Nietzschean. He asked for is first account to get banned then made the second account. abccoffee

Insomniatric
Pics are a tad small, do you not have anything larger?

Robtard
King Castle is like 5'3" and some sort of Mexican-compatible. That dude is Caucasian and taller.

Barker
10/10 thread, I reloaded the page 5 times just to take in it's glory multiple times.

rudester
wthell Im gone for like a little bit and you accuse me of being, "Castle king", which is a lame user name by the way...lame!!!...first of all if I knew people here I would be more friendlier but I dont and having a hard time trying to make friends because I come off as a prick..which I kinda am but working on it.

Secondly, whos castle king?? Thirdly, I dont know you...lol

But thanks for bringing attention back to me...And im from canada.

Robtard
Originally posted by rudester

But thanks for bringing attention back to me...And im from canada, eh.

Fixed.

Otherwise no one will truly believe your ruse. It's the little details that make a lie believable.

rudester
And lastly StarCraft, you are a dumbass."..loll

rudester
robtard you should name your user name retard cuz you clearly have this misconception and your reading to much into the lines, you clearly should not be using the kirk as your avi...for you no not of his greatness.

And Rudester is after my name Rudy. I've said that before.

Robtard
robtard you should name your user name retard cuz you clearly have this misconception and your reading to much into the lines, you clearly should not be using the kirk as your avi...for you no not of his greatness.

And Rudester is after my name Rudy. I've said that before.

Having a bad day?

rudester
Originally posted by Robtard
Having a bad day?

Nope. I had a great day. I got things done and went out and bought some paint my apartment, finished my grant application and submitted it. I just can't stand stupidity. I might come off as cocky because I am cocky. IDK, I have mood swings, shouldn't you be on ST talkinga bout spongebob??

rudester
Can someone tell me more about this king castle..im curious now?? why do you think hes me and who is he exactly???

Dave_97
you cant be from canada, us canadians are nice.

its okay robtard, come away from the nasty man hug

Robtard
Nope. I had a great day. I got things done and went out and bought some paint my apartment, finished my grant application and submitted it. I just can't stand stupidity. I might come off as cocky because I am cocky. IDK, I have mood swings, shouldn't you be on ST talkinga bout spongebob??

Considering you failed to see the obvious canadian-joke that was my post, especially since my previous post basically said "Rudester is not KingCastle", not sure you should be throwing the "stupid" stone around, guy.

You don't come off as cocky, you come off as whiny, mouthy, ill-tempered and idiotic. Do calm down.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dave_97

its okay robtard, come away from the nasty man hug

Awww, Davey. Anytime you want my penis in or around your mouth, LMK.

rudester
Dave, I was in a good mood till you guys made this thread, now im in a bad mood. Dave your cute but I will snap your neck...lol I hate you people, hate you all....singled me out!!! FOR SHAME!

U guys are mean, learn to conduct yourself more amiable, like adults, young mature adults!!!

That ACDC Chick
Uhhhh, they didn't make the thread. StarCraft did. Everyone knows that StarCraft isn't right in the head. He's taken one too many punches to the noggin in his fights. erm
Don't go attacking them and blaming them for your own stupidity as well as StarCraft's stupidity. erm

rudester
well robturd started it, "the rumble.".and I was in a good mood like I said. I'm sure if people would have made a thread about you, you would get mad as well....So shhh.

That ACDC Chick
Noooo, because I've been here for many a year and I know the shitheads from the non-shitheads. The first time in a long time that I reacted to something said about me was when Barker had to mouth off (so to speak) and that's only because shit had already been piling up for me.
You're still a newbie, you don't know anyone here even though you think you're all buddy buddy with us because you make up excuses like "I'm cocky." It doesn't work.

Robtard
Oh my, he's still whining over nothing. What a total f@g.

Thoren
Barker told me rudester was rj?

Did he lie?

Barker
yes

Thoren
youpi

Barker
I think I'm getting sock sickermm

Thoren
How?

Barker
Sore throat

Thoren
How do you sock a sore throat?

Barker

Thoren
You ****

rudester
having fun??

Thoren
Are you??

rudester
Always.

http://www.navtones.com/media/image/mtv-daria-download-picture-logo.jpg

Digi
Edited the OP. Don't be stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.