The Most Powerful Races in MU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Which race of beings is considered the top of the MU chain? The Beyonders comes into mind. Recall in a story where High Evolutionary had "moved" Counter Earth to try to save it from destroying itself... Beyonders fixed it. and displayed it in a Cosmic zoo as a feat from a "promising" species. Were said at that time by High E to be a Race perhaps greater than ANY before encountered by mankind, exceeding even Watchers, Eternals, Galactus, Celestials etc....

Utrigita
I think personally think that the Beyonders are the most powerful race in MU. The Cosmic Cubes is said to contain a fraction of the energy located in the beyonders own realm, so they have quite a bit of juice stored there.

zopzop
The Infinites? They seemed uber powerful. Eternity was struggling to free itself from just their hand!
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/infinite3.jpg

rotiart
What if i believe had a story where Eventually we humans will evolve beyond all the gods and abstracts.

Mindset
Doom

Existere
If 'mutants' (homo superior, I guess) count as a race, then they're up there too, if you take the highs and not the average.

lilshogun
Wasn't it Kubik that said Molecule Man was the most powerfulest of the cosmic cube beings? Something down the line because Oween Reece is human where humans tend to evolve in nature.

Forgot about the Infinites. I think they were said to be multiuniversal beings. Originally posted by rotiart
What if i believe had a story where Eventually we humans will evolve beyond all the gods and abstracts.

complexbrother
Humans (eventually)

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
What if i believe had a story where Eventually we humans will evolve beyond all the gods and abstracts. This is true.

Horrificus
Maybe the most powerful races BELOW Eternity-level would be interesting.
Races that dell within the universe.

There are some very powerful races out there.

SamZED
Canadians

carver9
Americans.

Galan007
Originally posted by lilshogun
most powerfulest laughing out loud

"Id"
Mutants

HigH ScholaR
Eternals

guy222
Celestials created the Muties

Celestials are powerful

Celestials my choice stick out tongue

Cogito
Are we talking most powerful on average, or what?

Humans are the most powerful if you look at some of the more ridiculous mutants. On average they're far from the most powerful though. erm

guy222
valid point

nwg202
homo superior

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials created the Muties

Celestials are powerful

Celestials my choice stick out tongue Flower beams big grin

WhiteWitchKing
Technarchies!

Horrificus
The Herm

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klaatuhu.htm

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/klaatuhu1.jpg

guy222
klaatu thumb up

Prep-Man
The Skrulls.

abhilegend
MJJ.

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
klaatu thumb up Hehe. I'm glad somebody appreciated this find.

Yeah, Klaatu was very cool. They never did anything with him or his race after this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.