Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dave_97
Was a pretty chill dude.

he had some long hair, great beard, sweet robes. guy knew how to live.

man i want some sweet robes.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Dave_97
Was a pretty chill dude.

Actually, Jesus didn't have long hair.

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" (1 Corinthians 11:14)

Shakyamunison
Was a pretty chill dude.

He had short hair, and was not all that good looking. The images of Jesus the we see every day is really a stylized representation, based on the Greek god Zeus.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
He had short hair, and was not all that good looking. The images of Jesus the we see every day is really a stylized representation, based on the Greek god Zeus. God is based off of Zeus in the Sistine Chapel.

Jesus is more along the lines of a young Italian male model not Zeus.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Nietzschean
God is based off of Zeus in the Sistine Chapel.

Jesus is more along the lines of a young Italian male model not Zeus.

Ether way, it is not an image of a Jew.

Bat Dude
He had short hair, and was not all that good looking. The images of Jesus the we see every day is really a stylized representation, based on the Greek god Zeus.

Exactly.

The popular depiction of Jesus looks nothing like what Jesus looked like on earth.

Deja~vu
He looked a little like Friar Tuck.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
He looked a little like Friar Tuck.

A Jewish Friar Tuck? What did Friar Tuck look like?

lil bitchiness
Ether way, it is not an image of a Jew.

I read somewhere disputes that he wasn't even a Jew to begin with, but an Assyrian or something!

ZOMFG!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I read somewhere disputes that he wasn't even a Jew to begin with., but an Assyrian or something!

ZOMFG!

IF he existed at all.

lil bitchiness
IF he existed at all.

Yeah. He might not have existed, just like Muhammad, or Moses...or Abraham.

If none of these people existed...mind.blown.

dadudemon
IF he existed at all.

He most certainly existed.....

The better statement is "That depends on which potential Jesus we are talking about."

Shakyamunison
Yeah. He might not have existed, just like Muhammad, or Moses...or Abraham.

If none of these people existed...mind.blown.

I once wrote a story were a time traveler goes back in time to meat Jesus. He keeps hearing about Jesus being here of there, but can never find him. The Romans were also looking for Jesus, and mistaked the time traveler for Jesus and crucified him.

dadudemon
I once wrote a story were a time traveler goes back in time to meat Jesus. He keeps hearing about Jesus being here of there, but can never find him. The Romans were also looking for Jesus, and mistaked the time traveler for Jesus and crucified him.

That sounds awesome, actually.

Hey, did you watch "A Man from Earth?" Watch it: I think you'll enjoy it.

Robtard
I once wrote a story were a time traveler goes back in time to meat Jesus.

Kinky. Go on.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
That sounds awesome, actually.

Hey, did you watch "A Man from Earth?" Watch it: I think you'll enjoy it.

A Man from Earth? Ok I will look it up, thanks.

dadudemon
A Man from Earth? Ok I will look it up, thanks.

It is similar to your story, but not quite the same. I watched it on Netflix.

Patient_Leech
The proper spelling and pronunciation is: Jebus ("Jee-bus"wink

A Man From Earth is excellent.

Originally posted by Robtard
Kinky. Go on.

laughing

Robtard
It is similar to your story, but not quite the same. I watched it on Netflix.

Just read about it; looks interesting. I'll be watching it, thanks.

Somewhat reminded me of DC's Vandal Savage.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The proper spelling and pronunciation is: Jebus ("Jee-bus"wink

lol

A Man From Earth is excellent.

I was surprised. Thought it would be a wanna-be "thinker" but it held its own. It wasn't the best movie of the year but it was still a decent watch. Gets you thinking about how shit REALLY could have gone down in some instances...or if something like that could happen.

laughing

IKR? Robtard turns seemingly innocent things into sex: tis a gift...or curse.

Just read about it; looks interesting. I'll be watching it, thanks.

Somewhat reminded me of DC's Vandal Savage.

Hope it hasn't been hyped for you, now, because it is not super awesome...but it is at least entertaining.

Shakyamunison
Kinky. Go on.

I did. Maybe you quoted me before I posted. Happens to me all the time. stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Actually, I like Jesus. He is a buddhavista in my religion. I personally think Jesus has already returned and is now a Buddha.

lil bitchiness
Actually, I like Jesus. He is a buddhavista in my religion. I personally think Jesus has already returned and is now a Buddha.

Yes, it's what I also believe. Interestingly, I discussed this with someone just recently, about Jesus already returning and becoming a Buddha.

You're reading minds, like a boss...or stalking in real life. shock

Shakyamunison
Yes, it's what I also believe. Interestingly, I discussed this with someone just recently, about Jesus already returning and becoming a Buddha.

You're reading minds, like a boss...or stalking in real life. shock

laughing out loud This belief is more common than you might think.

Deja~vu
What do you mean already returned? And a Buddha? This is a first I've heard this. blink

How, when, where? You mean the Jesus in the news that walked across the bridge last summer?

Nietzschean
Ether way, it is not an image of a Jew. of course not. Yeshua would have looked closer to a dark arab of the time due to the jews only inner breeding with their own kind which was more adhered to than it is now.

many of the jews u see today are intermix with various races which I would go out on a limb and say they technically dont qualify as an authentic arab jew.

I would say they are more european than middle eastern

Digi
GUYS.

http://escism.net/omfgdogs/

Dave_97
woah woah woah, Everyone is waaaay off topic here.

dude had sweet robes.

Digi

dude had sweet robes.

Originally posted by Digi
GUYS.

no expression

Dave_97
I SAW THE DOGS DIGI.

but i was hoping it'd be photos of you.

is it wrong to gay it up in a jesus thread?

dadudemon
GUYS.

You got me. no expression My sound was up and everything. no expression

There will be revenge. no expression

Digi
I SAW THE DOGS DIGI.

but i was hoping it'd be photos of you.

lol, no luck this time.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4513/5j6fj.jpg

Shakyamunison

dude had sweet robes.

Is that like a guy reference? If so, I'm ok with that. I think he was, but that's just because he hung around 12 guys all the time. confused big grin

rudester
its been said that given where jesus was, he could have been black, or prob had a tan and dark features...he def did not have blue eyes...lol

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l35dk2sm1M1qzzw8ho1_500.jpg

Mindship
http://escism.net/omfgdogs/ Too cool not to quote again.

Patient_Leech
In regard to The Man From Earth...

Just read about it; looks interesting. I'll be watching it, thanks

I was surprised. Thought it would be a wanna-be "thinker" but it held its own. It wasn't the best movie of the year but it was still a decent watch. Gets you thinking about how shit REALLY could have gone down in some instances...or if something like that could happen.

Hope it hasn't been hyped for you, now, because it is not super awesome...but it is at least entertaining.

I thought it was pretty awesome. But be aware, Robturd, that it's all dialogue. But that's what makes it great. It is a cinematic dialogue. I definitely give it thumb up thumb up

GUYS.

Dear god, that was painful. no expression

There will be revenge. no expression

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4513/5j6fj.jpg

I'd say that's worse than getting Rick Rolled... haha laughing

Originally posted by rudester
its been said that given where jesus was, he could have been black, or prob had a tan and dark features...he def did not have blue eyes...lol

You know, I've heard that before. I think I even saw a show one time that tried to recreate what the man actually would have looked like, and I seem to recall it being kind of a mix between middle-eastern and black. It wasn't too far off from that picture (minus the dreads, heh).

This has turned into one of the greatest threads ever, a thread after my own heart... laughing

Patient_Leech
Any self-respecting Jesus thread needs to include the greatest Jesus film ever made...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0agat2ymQ1qz874do1_500.jpg

8JPnYukhTfs

Digi
Originally posted by Mindship
Too cool not to quote again.

thumb up It really wasn't to troll you guys. I smile endlessly at that page.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
What do you mean already returned? And a Buddha? This is a first I've heard this. blink

How, when, where? You mean the Jesus in the news that walked across the bridge last summer?

blink There are some things we should not tell you.

Robtard

I thought it was pretty awesome. But be aware, Robturd, that it's all dialogue. But that's what makes it great. It is a cinematic dialogue. I definitely give it thumb up thumb up

I'm fine with a film being all dialogue, as long as it's done well.

'Twelve Angry Men' (all dialogue) is on my top 10 films for me. Watch it if you haven't already, there's the original(only seen parts) and the remake, which is fantastic.

Mindship
I smile endlessly at that page. It's a tailwagger, def'ly.

Robtard

Really enjoyed it, didn't even mind the lower quality camera work. The Greatest American Hero guy and Dr. Phlox being there was fun.

Wouldn't mind if they remade it with more money and expanded on the script as far as the questions the teachers asked and the exploits he spoke about. Keep it pure dialogue though, no cut scenes of him hunting with a stone-spear etc.

Thanks for making me aware of it.

dadudemon
Really enjoyed it, didn't even mind the lower quality camera work. The Greatest American Hero guy being one of the teachers was funny to see.

Wouldn't mind if they remade it with more money and expanded on the script as far as the questions the teachers asked and the exploits he spoke about. Keep it pure dialogue though, no cut scenes of him hunting with a stone-spear etc.

Thanks for making me aware of it.

Glad you enjoyed it. Unsure if a remake would be much better (other than improving the word choices and execution) mostly because it would only marginally improve such a movie (it really is a niche film...they could never make much money off of a story like this).

The general idea is fairly neat as well. Extremely unlikely...but what if there was a person out there that was like that? Some of the "ancient aliens" people think that a person or people are walking around like that: genetically engineered to be nearly perfect (virtually immortal). It's not THAT far fetched which is part of why it makes it interesting for me.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I feel like a remake would be unnecessary. Could it be polished a bit more? Perhaps... but doesn't need it. I found it pretty well played and nicely written.

En Sabah Nur X
wow just wow laughing out loud

What if it was guy fawkes laughing

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
wow just wow laughing out loud

What if it was guy fawkes laughing \

for those that don't get it this relates to the anonymous freedom fighter group that exist today, like avalanche in final fantasy vii, works of art turn terrorists into heroes.

Expect final fantasy vii remake to impress ever more, or some HEADS WILL ROLL
jNIb37id2SU

glorified terrorism
XX8Y5-BZLaM

how many us citizens(cops and soldiers give 5pts, special points for homeland security, cia and fbi agents get 15pts, congressmen and judges gets 25 point per kil) can you kill before you break a new record?

Note that my master has achieved 100% kill rate through natural and unnatural causes, but given new larger population today we may stand a chance of approaching his all time record, after all his ways or the highway, that's why you've christianity, islam, and judaism.

En Sabah Nur X
qEEKxKoP2_k&feature=related

Could be something similar with the time traveler case or more realistically it might just be the first example of an anonymous person accomplishing astoshing feats, mostly of panel, but with plenty willing to testify as eyewitnesses(and we all know how unreliable eye witness testimonies ca be)

dadudemon
To those that believe in the Trinity, Jesus Christ, or Yeshuah, can be what some call an "Epiphany" of God which is to say, it fits the Archailect Identity Theory and "Jesus" represents the avatar of God. Jesus is just a very scaled down and watered down version of God: his living breathing avatar.

I found that thought interesting. Many people probably already believe that in different theories, already.

En Sabah Nur X
To those that believe in the Trinity, Jesus Christ, or Yeshuah, can be what some call an "Epiphany" of God which is to say, it fits the Archailect Identity Theory and "Jesus" represents the avatar of God. Jesus is just a very scaled down and watered down version of God: his living breathing avatar.

I found that thought interesting. Many people probably already believe that in different theories, already.

V = possibly involved in anonymous.

jesus=luigi=zelda=peach=lain=madoka=yuno gasai=alice=rei ayanami(living god according to 'V')
logos
lane

Cyberspace, Virtual Reality is Promised land kingdom of God

Messiah awaited by the Jewish people.

wired

law embodiment of word, of law
ynRMkXetPmQ&feature=channel

living word, living law, living equation
tbqzlofFJMI

FINA SOLUTION 1984 ERROR SYSTEM ERROR

Quest for meaning, search for purpose

mHyKDrGzn-I

dadudemon

Bat Dude
Contrast this with the selfish, judgmental, and hypocritical Christians that seem to abound today. I hardly think Jesus would appreciate how His name has been drug through the mud to justify atrocious things like the Crusades and paying a pastor to preach His (thankfully, the capitalization of deity figures makes ambiguous pronoun references less likely) message.

Televangelists aren't Christians. They are hirelings. "The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep."

The sheep, of course, are the followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.

That's from John 10:13

Jesus is a better covenant, so no, He wouldn't want us to stone anybody. But that doesn't mean He condones what the LGBT community does.

That's something everyone overlooks. To most people, either God is nothing but love, or He's nothing but wrath. Neither viewpoint is true. God is balanced. He loves all of us, but He hates sin. Homosexuality is a sin. So those idiots that say "God hates homos" are just that: idiots. But that doesn't mean God is a-ok with homosexuality.

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
-Matthew 7:20

Omega Vision
God must be bored if he concerns himself with things like sexuality.

lil bitchiness

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Omega Vision

God designed sexuality. How it's used makes a difference to God.

It's just like someone who designs a computer program. They have a vested interest in the way that program is used and what it's used for.

Lord Lucien
Yeah but unlike God, they don't wipe out a city and kill innocent people when its use displeases them.

Most of the time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Televangelists aren't Christians. They are hirelings. "The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep."

Thank you for your input. I agree with you perspective.

Jesus is a better covenant, so no, He wouldn't want us to stone anybody. But that doesn't mean He condones what the LGBT community does.

That's something everyone overlooks. To most people, either God is nothing but love, or He's nothing but wrath. Neither viewpoint is true. God is balanced. He loves all of us, but He hates sin. Homosexuality is a sin. So those idiots that say "God hates homos" are just that: idiots. But that doesn't mean God is a-ok with homosexuality.

Again, thank you. I agree here, as well. However, I would add that Jesus spoke up in the "adulteress'" favor when they were about to stone her. IMO, adultery is a much worse sin than doing homosexual acts. I also do not think it is a sin to be homosexual (being homosexual and doing homosexual things are two different hings. One should not apologize for who they are...ever.) However, I am still a bit gray on whether or not a homosexual (or even those with gender identity problems) should be condemned for going through with their actions. A good majority of them think that what they are doing is right and what they are told not to do with their sexuality is wrong. Since we are judged by the content of our heart, then it is not for us to judge others, nor can we condemn their actions.

If Jesus quickly forgives and only mildly chastised the adulterer (he said to go forth and sin no more) which is, imo, much worse than doing homosexual acts, then the line about homosexuality is much grayer. I think it comes down to personal choice, at that point.

I still think homosexuality is a sin, however, I also think cursing is a sin. We are all sinners. This is why I used to experience cognitive dissonance when people told me I should condemn homosexuals. Why? That's judging and clearly wrong by their teachings. So should gays condemn me for my foul mouth? By their logic, they should. So we end up in a mess where everyone is condemning everyone for everything. That's no way to live. That's why we should not judge.

Let the LGBTs live in peace the way the want to live and the way they feel they should live. IF they want to participate in your religion, then it is their choice to forsake things that your religion condemns, not yours. That's pretty much sums up my position.

But I am glad that called them idiots. You are much more evangelical than I and I have always had negative experiences with evangelicals. You do not seem to be the fool or idiot that annoys me and everyone else.

Exactly.

thumb up

Originally posted by Omega Vision

I don't think it is boredom as much as it is a mixture of the concept of family, reproduction, an societal gender roles.

IMO, all of these laws given are given to help the people of that time. They are not for God, but for us. This obfuscates what objective morality He is actually giving us. So which ones were eternal and which ones were temporary (the law of Moses is considered a "preparatory" law set by most Christians).

What if there is a time in the future where it does not matter if you are gay, straight, or whatever (according to God)? Maybe we just need to progress as a civilization? Which comes first, the law that we are to openly accept all forms of sexuality or the change in the people before those laws are made?

Interesting post.

Thanks. That means a lot coming from a person much more educated in the humanities than I. big grin I still have much to learn.

Had only Christianity remained like that. Interestingly, Goths, after invasion and after entering Roman Empire, instead of imposing their religion, they took Christianity.
This remains puzzling to me, not in the sense ''omfg they were stupid!!!111oneoneone'' but in the sense that it doesn't follow the normal 'conquered-culture imposed/destroyed' way of things in those times...and even today, I suppose.

If ONLY. But, yes, I wondered why the converted, as well. As part of my essay and research, it was indicated that the Christian's plan of salvation offered a much more direct and controllable force over their lives and souls. Because of this, it made it easier for pagans to convert. "What, you mean I can chose to go to Valhalla and I am not picked by the Valkyrie?" etc and so forth.

Of course, a Christian would have you believe that it was due to the Holy Spirit testifying of the truthfulness of the Gospel as it was preached to them. Obviously, since I am Mormon, I believe both sides. big grin

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah but unlike God, they don't wipe out a city and kill innocent people when its use displeases them.

Most of the time.

Indeed. Those city busting C# programmers are a**holes. mad

Hulkbuster1
jesus is real bible mentions isreal and isreal is a real location smile

lil bitchiness

If ONLY. But, yes, I wondered why the converted, as well. As part of my essay and research, it was indicated that the Christian's plan of salvation offered a much more direct and controllable force over their lives and souls. Because of this, it made it easier for pagans to convert. "What, you mean I can chose to go to Valhalla and I am not picked by the Valkyrie?" etc and so forth.

Of course, a Christian would have you believe that it was due to the Holy Spirit testifying of the truthfulness of the Gospel as it was preached to them. Obviously, since I am Mormon, I believe both sides. big grin

Hah! I love this. Especially 'since I'm Mormon, I believe both sides'.

And yes, what you said makes a lot of sense. Christianity assured salvation to converts, and thus it made a radical change from paganism they practices...that and the Holy Spirit. big grin

(I'm not actually sure how the Holy Spirit thing works - is it God that speaks to people through Holy Spirit? Is Holy Spirit in everyone?)

dadudemon
(I'm not actually sure how the Holy Spirit thing works - is it God that speaks to people through Holy Spirit? Is Holy Spirit in everyone?)

Well, according to Christian mythology, the Holy Spirit is with all of us and all of us can partake in the influence of the Holy Ghost. Basically, the occasional testimony from the Spirit when you hear the gospel.

Mormons add a bit more (obviously wink ) to it by saying that there is a gift of the Holy Ghost: the Gift of the Holy Ghost is the right to constant companionship. Constant companionship is contingent upon keeping the commandments. This companionship offers one easier promptings by the Holy Ghost, "protective" promptings, inspiration to lead others, etc. It is the same thing as the influence of the Spirit...but magnified and more constant.

And, yes, Mormoms believe that the Holy Ghost acts on God's behalf and can or does talk to us through the Spirit.

lil bitchiness
Well, according to Christian mythology, the Holy Spirit is with all of us and all of us can partake in the influence of the Holy Ghost. Basically, the occasional testimony from the Spirit when you hear the gospel.

Mormons add a bit more (obviously wink ) to it by saying that there is a gift of the Holy Ghost: the Gift of the Holy Ghost is the right to constant companionship. Constant companionship is contingent upon keeping the commandments. This companionship offers one easier promptings by the Holy Ghost, "protective" promptings, inspiration to lead others, etc. It is the same thing as the influence of the Spirit...but magnified and more constant.

And, yes, Mormoms believe that the Holy Ghost acts on God's behalf and can or does talk to us through the Spirit.

Yes, I like the Mormon perspective on this. In fact, I thought this was throughout the whole Christian denomination- the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost.

Just to make sure, Holy ghost and Holy Spirit are the same thing, right? Just a different name?

People tend to overlook many things about Jesus himself.

One of the things that made Jesus so revolutionary and special is that he saw people as humans FIRST, then he saw them as women, Gentiles, Jews, poor, rich, diseased...whatever.
This is very very important. The reason certain people are able to commit despicable acts against one another is because they dehumanise one another, elevate themselves, either on bases of religion, cast, gender or whatever else.
If one dehumanises a person it removes (or greatly reduces) any compassion and therefore terrible things could be committed. This is what we often call 'lack of conscience'.
If you're able to recognise the will of EVERYTHING to live, just as your own, including insects and animals, you're one step ahead of quite a few people.

Jesus knew and practised exactly that. He did not condemn women for being women, not Gentiles for being Gentiles, nor anyone else. The power of non-judgement is to look at people as people and treat them as such, not treating one as one and the other as the other. He demonstrated this attitude many many many times, and just in case you missed it, he even said it, to remove the log in your own eye before you try and remove speck from your brothers and let the one who has never sinned cast the first stone.

We all have prejudices, of course. Even if we claim otherwise. Therefore, practising compassion and non-judgemental attitude isn't something random Jesus was all up on. He knew and understood and preached how conflict or fitna (I know it's an Arabic term, but it fits here so well) can be avoided for the benefit of all.

Therefore, any fitna that arises between people should in fact, not ever come from Christians if they are to truly follow and understand the words of Jesus.
His philosophy was a lot more complex than ''I am the Son of God'', despite what many would like to believe.

dadudemon

En Sabah Nur X
Strong claims about the omnipotent one, regard that his only law, evolution, is often disregarded. It rewards adultery, cheating and perpetuates what you'd call sinful behavior, even in animals homosexuality occurs.

Ask when a MAN's claims contradict PHYSICAL LAW, reality, they CONTRADICT THE ONE TRUE GOD. Your claims contradict God's own laws, so they stand to break, for that which contradicts truth can be founded on nothing but lies, and an edifice of lies crumbles when faced with the sword of truth. Nothing is but TRUTH, and TRUTH cannot be denied, it can only be embraced.

If the program speaks one way, if physical laws say one thing, and man comments in contradiction, than man errs in his comments... and his religious comments have to be swallowed or taken back.

I wonder if some secret code or text was found showing Jesus to be gay himself, what would christian's do?

Shakyamunison
...I wonder if some secret code or text was found showing Jesus to be gay himself, what would christian's do?

There is one of the gnostic text that strongly suggests that. However, I can't remember which one.

lil bitchiness
Strong claims about the omnipotent one, regard that his only law, evolution, is often disregarded. It rewards adultery, cheating and perpetuates what you'd call sinful behavior, even in animals homosexuality occurs.

Ask when a MAN's claims contradict PHYSICAL LAW, reality, they CONTRADICT THE ONE TRUE GOD. Your claims contradict God's own laws, so they stand to break, for that which contradicts truth can be founded on nothing but lies, and an edifice of lies crumbles when faced with the sword of truth. Nothing is but TRUTH, and TRUTH cannot be denied, it can only be embraced.

If the program speaks one way, if physical laws say one thing, and man comments in contradiction, than man errs in his comments... and his religious comments have to be swallowed or taken back.

I wonder if some secret code or text was found showing Jesus to be gay himself, what would christian's do?

Which would mean what exactly in terms of philosophies? If Jesus was gay, what then?
Freud was a coke addict. Changes accomplished: 0.

Shakyamunison
Which would mean what exactly in terms of philosophies? If Jesus was gay, what then?
Freud was a coke addict. Changes accomplished: 0.

It means nothing to us, but just imagine what that would do to a fundamentalist Christian or Muslim.

lil bitchiness
It means nothing to us, but just imagine what that would do to a fundamentalist Christian or Muslim.

Noone would believe it anyway.

Shakyamunison
Noone would believe it anyway.

It would explain a lot.

dadudemon
If Jesus was gay, that's okay. It does not appear that he acted on that and remained celibate.

IMO, that's unreasonable for most people as most people lack the self-control to not act on those urges. Some say that the atonement is there to pick up the slack. Well, okay, I guess. It just seems there's a better way.

Mindship
It would explain a lot. Certainly why Mary didn't know how to love him, what to do, how to move him...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
Certainly why Mary didn't know how to love him, what to do, how to move him...

I had an old 70's song pop into my head, but I can't remember the name. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.