The new Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Stark is stepping down and no longer be Iron Man.....Starting from Invincible Iron Man #518

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Jolt17/news/?a=55691

I bet he will be back wearing the armor by the time Iron Man 3 gets released.

Galan007
Marvel gets some stupid f*cking ideas sometimes... srsly

steverules_2
Looks like something out of the tron movie but with an iron man face

-K-M-
Are we sure it's black? Could be Marvel censoring the armor not to spoil what it looks like (they do it for teasers all the time). Looks very Tron-ish

My bet it will be Rhodes to add more "color" to the Marvel U, same with them introducing the black Nick Fury in the 616 universe now.

Juntai
Metron, lolol.

BruceSkywalker
Stark will be back after 10-12 issues... IMO

Originally posted by -K-M-
Are we sure it's black? Could be Marvel censoring the armor not to spoil what it looks like (they do it for teasers all the time). Looks very Tron-ish

My bet it will be Rhodes to add more "color" to the Marvel U, same with them introducing the black Nick Fury in the 616 universe now.

I do like Rhodes, however since he has failed to generate sales for Marvel all by himself, I don't see them putting him into this "new" Iron Man armor

-K-M-
True, as look at Brother Voodoo he didn't last too long and that was the same principle.

Iron Man will be a native-american-asian teenage to cover all their basis.

steverules_2
Originally posted by -K-M-

Don't forget the all new 'color' spider-man

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Juntai
Metron, lolol.

Just Tron.

Actually, this would've been better.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10300/InvincibleIronMan_33_TronVariant.jpg

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Galan007
Marvel gets some stupid f*cking ideas sometimes... srsly Ok come its not like Marvel had Captain American not be Captain American.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Galan007
Marvel gets some stupid f*cking ideas sometimes... srsly

Hell yeah. It's retarded.

I liked Bucky Barnes as Captain America, but this... How original.

Kazenji
Yeah great idea Matt Fraction.........been doing good on the title on and then this comes out of your arse

the ninjak
Nothing wrong with change people. Stark deserves a fricken holiday. Time to work on his tech whilst someone else helms the armor.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah great idea Matt Fraction.........been doing good on the title on and then this comes out of your arse

Most Iron Man fan's I've seen/heard across forums hate his run so much a great deal of them have dropped the comic.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nothing wrong with change people. Stark deserves a fricken holiday. Time to work on his tech whilst someone else helms the armor.

change is sometimes good, but it still has to be done right.. besides with the avengers coming out and marvel forging ahead with Iron Man 3, i doubt Stark will be out of the armor for too long

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Most Iron Man fan's I've seen/heard across forums hate his run so much a great deal of them have dropped the comic. It started out pretty good with the ezekiel stane saga but withered horribly over time.

Kazenji
I'm liking the current story with Mandarin.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm liking the current story with Mandarin.

So am I. But the whole build up to that took forever. You can only read Ironman in trades now due to the drama aspects of Fractions writing.

Kazenji
I'm going to do that next, get it in the trades after the current story is done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.