How do I create my own forum on here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I've noticed usrs on here seem to own their own forum. How do I do that?

Bardock42
People don't have their own forums on here. Perhaps you got confused by the Moderator's name on the forum.

There is however forum software out there if you want to make your own forum. This forum runs on vBulletin, which costs money, but there are also free alternatives. Like the website forumotion, which makes it really easy, or the open source phpBB framework.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever

You have to send me all of your money. jk big grin

rudester
Originally posted by Bardock42
People don't have their own forums on here. Perhaps you got confused by the Moderator's name on the forum.

There is however forum software out there if you want to make your own forum. This forum runs on vBulletin, which costs money, but there are also free alternatives. Like the website forumotion, which makes it really easy, or the open source phpBB framework.

did anyone get that?..lol

Barker
If you're talking about the hidden "Shitposting" forum run by Thoren and I, we had to blackmail Raz for it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever

There is only three ways that a member can create their own forum here on KMC.

1.Black magic rituals involving new born sacrifices
2. commitment to participating in some of the most shady and evil conspiracy theories.
3. Money and lots of it...,more than you can even conceive.

You are not capable of doing or offering anything on that list. Even if you did or could you still wouldn't be considered because you suck. Sorry to break this news to you but someone had to tell you the truth wink

rudester
someone create a romantic movie forum or comedy,,, or classic vintage movie forum...brava..lol

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Bardock42

Sorry, I'm so late in replying. Thank you for your help. :-)

queeq
No spamming here though... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.