TED Talks: Ideas Worth Spreading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
I saw this talk yesterday and thought it was extremely excellent. I've seen lots of great talks on the TED site. So if you find one that particularly strikes your fancy, post it here and tell us a little bit about it.

This one is about how Introvertism (is that a word? lol) is becoming looked down upon because of a growing need in our large cities and occupations to work together, but Introverts are vital for creativity and problem solving, etc. Great talk, and I thought it might spark some interest in people on a message board, since many of us are likely introverts, heh...

Susan Cain: The Power of Introverts

rudester
I love introverts...

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/files/imagecache/blog/files/features/print/20111027_introvert.jpg

Digi
TED is excellent. I can't vouch for that particular video, but TED is an amazing organization that does so much for educating the general public about a variety of interesting subjects.

Browse the site, find things that interest you. It's awesome.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by rudester
I love introverts...

What do you love about them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.