Odin vs the Doctors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin

vs

Dr. Manhattan
Dr. Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
Dr. Fate (Kent V. Nelson)

No BFR, team gets 1 week to plan strategy before the fight, but they can't bring any artifacts with them.

Fight takes place in Asgard. Odin gets no prep.

Uriel005
Depending on when you want to pull him from I'd argue Kent could solo. Dr. Strange being a competent Sorcerer supreme like Sise-Neg could too given that some of his universal threats he's had far less than a week to prep for. Dr. Manhattan has too few tangible feats too consider for this fight. I'll give this to the team.

"Id"
Figured Wildstorms Doctor would be in on this.

Wa chu mean no items?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Uriel005
Depending on when you want to pull him from I'd argue Kent could solo. Dr. Strange being a competent Sorcerer supreme like Sise-Neg could too given that some of his universal threats he's had far less than a week to prep for. Dr. Manhattan has too few tangible feats too consider for this fight. I'll give this to the team.

that's why I picked Kent V. Nelson, and not Kent Nelson.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by "Id"
Figured Wildstorms Doctor would be in on this.

Wa chu mean no items?

I remember when Dr. Strange fought King Thor that he used some amulet to stop his powers. he doesn't get anything like that in this fight.
(King Thor still won also, btw)

JakeTheBank
Dr. Manhattan is a non-factor here.

Odin should win, imo. Without artifacts the only thing they could really do is attempt to stall for time.

Mindset
I thought this thread was about different versions of The Doctor.

I am disappoint.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dr. Manhattan is a non-factor here.

Odin should win, imo. Without artifacts the only thing they could really do is attempt to stall for time.

team could take this. With prep they could amp themselves before entering the fight. Team has a chance to win this. Strange during his black magic run against the old ones for example amped himself with other beings power. Def a good fight.

Uriel005
Originally posted by keiththegreat
that's why I picked Kent V. Nelson, and not Kent Nelson. damn lol my eyes derped on that one but even so Kent V. was no joke and he's got some pretty uber feats under his belt as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.