Amped Superman runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
OWAW Sundipped Superman, with a GL Ring, White Lantern ring, and Wonder Woman's Bracers. CIS is off for Superman.

He has 3 months to train with Hal Jordan with the ring. Each fight is to the death.

Each fight takes place on the Moon. Superman is using all his powers to their maximum potential, including his speed. He is also out for blood.

1. World War Hulk, She Hulk, Korg

2. Worldbreaker Hulk, Hulkbuster Iron Man

3. Beta Ray Bill, Worldbreaker Hulk, Korg

4. Thor and Worldbreaker Hulk

5. Odin Force Thor from JMS run, Worldbreaker Hulk

6. Thanos

7. King Thor

8. Odin

9. Rune King Thor

Keep in mind WW's bracers have blocked the combined force of multiple skyfathers at once, and Superman has a lot more speed.

NO BFR

carver9
He stops at one.

Cogito
If he doesn't stop at 8, he's got a good chance to clear IMO

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
He stops at one.
Lulz.
Originally posted by Cogito

Gecko4lif
gets to 6-7

zeel
stops at 8

Mistress-Death
Walks through. 1-5 stops at 6

Juntai
Clears.

Galan007
WW's bracers are what makes me inclined to think he *might* be able to clear (sans time manip, of course)... The ability to block any energy attack thrown his way would be an invaluable asset here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
WW's bracers are what makes me inclined to think he *might* be able to clear... The ability to block any energy attack thrown his way would be an invaluable asset here.

Any energy attack? That's a pretty big exaggeration.

She's been hurt, stunned, put under extreme strain etc. from energy attacks on various occasions when blocking with the bracers. They've even failed a few times from stopping attacks or shielding her. Even in the arc where she blocked the shot from Olympus (Probably her best feat), it was pointed out that the bracers can be broken.

By definition, the bracers aren't indestructible as they were created from the broken pieces of Zeus' aegis.

I remember making a pretty hefty list of all these scenes, maybe I can find it. It's the Juggernaut-is-completely-invulnerable type situation, I blame it on only the best feats floating around on the internet.

Galan007
^ Crikey, I meant any energy attack from the characters in this thread--it's not like I think the bracers could block an attack from LT... none

Skyfather-level attacks, though, should be well within the their ability to deflect. Imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ Crikey, I meant any energy attack from the characters in this thread--it's not like I think they could block an attack from LT... none

Skyfather-level attacks, though, should be well within the bracers' ability to deflect. Imo.

I figured as much but had to make sure, sorry.

Really depends on what showings we use. It's been a while since I re-read these scenes, was it Ares or another entity who shattered Zeus' aegis originally? Or was the Ares shit a separate scene?

Anyways, from what I've read, they're far from infallible, not sure they can last against Odin on their best days, or Rune King Thor.

keiththegreat
Doesn't clothing, etc., on Superman get boost from his invulnerability? Isn't that why his costume doesn't burn off in extreme heat? Also, added in to the sheilding from GL ring, those bracers are going to be extra tough here.

Cogito
WW's bracers are what makes me inclined to think he *might* be able to clear (sans time manip, of course)... The ability to block any energy attack thrown his way would be an invaluable asset here.
That was my line of thinking. Between the bracers and the rings, magic based attacks shouldn't be too damaging.

kevdude
Superman clears it also. imo thumb up

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
He stops at one.

Jesus Christ...

http://i.imgur.com/nzUfd.gif

JakeTheBank
The bracers deflected the combined force of the Greek Pantheon, but said blast wasn't intended to destroy Diana; it was part of a ritual designed to bring back Mt. Olympus or something or another. The specifics are a bit hazy atm, but they never intended to kill Diana. Even then, the strain from said blast was almost too much to bear for her.

I think a high end Odin would still stop Superman. Assuming he gets past him, I don't see him beating RKT.

Uriel005
white lantern capabilities getting underestimated here imo. retard strong ring helps him take it.

Gecko4lif
Doesnt the white ring just heal shit or overcharge people or something

Galan007
^ No. You're thinking of the blue rings.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
OWAW Sundipped Superman, with a GL Ring, White Lantern ring, and Wonder Woman's Bracers. CIS is off for Superman.

He has 3 months to train with Hal Jordan with the ring. Each fight is to the death.

Each fight takes place on the Moon. Superman is using all his powers to their maximum potential, including his speed. He is also out for blood.

1. World War Hulk, She Hulk, Korg

2. Worldbreaker Hulk, Hulkbuster Iron Man

3. Beta Ray Bill, Worldbreaker Hulk, Korg

4. Thor and Worldbreaker Hulk

5. Odin Force Thor from JMS run, Worldbreaker Hulk

6. Thanos

7. King Thor

8. Odin

9. Rune King Thor

Keep in mind WW's bracers have blocked the combined force of multiple skyfathers at once, and Superman has a lot more speed.

NO BFR

Sun dipped Superman had thousands of galaxies of power. Add that to being CIS off and Superman using speed to his fullest the entire match and he clears it with Superease. He can literally one shot kill any member in this fight with ease.

The ring and bracers aren't needed.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Walks through. 1-5 stops at 6 thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Sun dipped Superman had thousands of galaxies of power. Add that to being CIS off and Superman using speed to his fullest the entire match and he clears it with Superease. He can literally one shot kill any member in this fight with ease.

The ring and bracers aren't needed.

I agree. Anybody that can lift 50 Earth weights should be able to punch one of these beings and the aftershock from his punches killing everyone on the battlefield. Superman half strength>>Galactus and Celestial combined. They never moved 50 Earth weight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.