Sersi and Rogue vs Maxima and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight takes place in NYC. Rogue has just absorbed Iceman and North Star right before the fight.

Tazer
Yo.

interesting fight, but I give the nods to T1 due to Sersi's ability to matter-manip.

Tazer

leonidas
if she can transmute max marvel wins (and she should be able to do so). if not, they still make a fight of it but i'd go with team 2 for a solid majority.

Konton
Rogue is fodder. Sersi can't take them both on her own. Diana probably can't be transmuted and all she needs is for Sersi to be distracted by Maxima to give her that brief second to lay one on her.

Q99
Yea, Rogue isn't enough of a help, either fighter would definitely take her out and then it's a double-team on Sersi. Team 2 wins.

Tazer
Yo.

actually, all Sersi has to do (unless they changed things post-Geoffboot) is bind WW's bracelets together, and shes done.

then its onto the dbl-team against Max

Tazer

Zack Fair
Team 2 7-8/10

Prep-Man
Team 2. Maxima can take Sersi, IMO.

Q99
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

actually, all Sersi has to do (unless they changed things post-Geoffboot) is bind WW's bracelets together, and shes done.

then its onto the dbl-team against Max

? I'm pretty sure the bracers have been immune to transmutation since the Perezboot (aka Crisis on Infinite Earths). Chain 'em together or something and she'll just break free.

Tazer
Yo.

yea, but that was TWO reboots ago so......... wink

however, I must correct myself: her being weakened in that way would apparently only work if it were done by a man. of course, that doesnt mean Sersi couldnt turn the very air into A-metal chains which would still bind her up.

Tazer

Arabus
Maxima is Jay Garrick level in terms of speed. Sersi gets blitzed.

Tazer
Yo.

is that flight speed or run/movement speed, cuz I dont remember her being *that* quick by any means..........?

Tazer

Prep-Man
Flight. She surprised Superman by how fast she was.

Galan007
Per the OP, the fight takes place in NYC. That equates to a ridiculous amount of metal for Maxima to manipulate. If she was capable of incapacitating Captain Atom with her ferrokinesis, she *should* be able to do the same to Sersi--transmutation be damned.

...And I am also of the opinion that Maxima has displayed more in the way of offensive telepathy (ie. mind rape) than Sersi has. That would prove useful as well.

Arabus
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

is that flight speed or run/movement speed, cuz I dont remember her being *that* quick by any means..........?

Tazer

Both. In her first appearance she was flying at escape velocity (leaving Earth). Superman charged her from the front in a game of chicken.

Then, Maxima demonstrated her movement speed by grabbing his arm right before impact, and judo tossing him in another direction.

Uriel005
give rogue a strength and durability template and its a bit more fair.

Arabus
Eh. I don't think it would matter. Since Maxima is faster, she gets the first move. With that, she could teleport Rogue and Sersi into a black hole in another star system. On the off chance that the black hole doesn't kill them, Sersi would have to teleport herself and Rogue back to the fight. From what I've seen, Sersi gets really weak on the other side. Diana and Maxima would just mop up at that point.

nwg202
hmmm rouge with northstar (lightspeed) and iceman? are we talking about the typical bobby? or the bobby that does not need a body to operate in? the one who can shatter and reform. the one who can just manipulate the water molecules in diana and maxima's bodies?

If anything its diana who seems to be outclassesed. physical power wont get much done vs this rouge. however the lasso and maxima's tp and teleportation might be seal the deal. before rouge sucks all the heat out of the two. Can iceman turn people into that theoretical temp of absoloute zero? no heat energy remains all the molecules stop moving. all the energy would be drained out of the individual right? no matter how powerful.

both can take each other down imo. depends who does it faster. i'll probably go with dc due to teleportation (bfr) and tp. i dont think any physical power can take down rouge though...sersi can teleport but seems to get really drained after porting.

Q99
*Both* DC characters have a way to take down the ice powerset- WW lasso, Maxima TP.

Also WW's bracers can be used to create Zeus's lightning, so she has a pretty good heat source with her. Frost her up and she'll melt it.

guy222
t1

Lord Feron
T2, T1 only if rogue uses iceman's powers really really well.

Arabus
Originally posted by Q99
*Both* DC characters have a way to take down the ice powerset- WW lasso, Maxima TP.

Also WW's bracers can be used to create Zeus's lightning, so she has a pretty good heat source with her. Frost her up and she'll melt it.

Pretty much. If Rogue somehow went non-corporeal, Maxima could still beat her astrally.

PillarofOsiris
Rogue is definitely the weak link here. I think Sersi could take either member of team 2 one on one, but both at once would be too much, and Rogue isn't helping much here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.