Putin wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Its not official yet but clear as day (kinda was clear the whole time) As of now he got 63% of votes.

After all the protest in Russia there were made several changes in the election process. Webcams, see-though booths etc but that didnt stop all the falsifications. Confirmed all over the country.
Well, 12 more years. Yay... no expression

RE: Blaxican
Don't worry, America's on its way to bring democracy to your god-forsaken country.

dadudemon
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Don't worry, America's on its way to bring democracy to your god-forsaken country.

lol

rudester
hes got my vote...

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/files/images/070815_vlad_0_1.jpg

SamZED
^lol
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Don't worry, America's on its way to bring democracy to your god-forsaken country. Shut up. We have McDonalds. That means democracy is already here.

lil bitchiness
YEY Putin!!! love

Omega Vision
I wonder why Japan and Germany can have functioning democracies but a hundred years after the Tsar's execution Russians are still basically where they were then.

SamZED
Originally posted by SamZED
We have McDonalds

ADarksideJedi
I read that he won in the paper this morning. Thats a long time to be president for twelve years. Maybe he will be ok?

the ninjak
I can't hate on Putin.

He infatuated with La Femme Nikita. And he drives racing cars douchebag style like Stark.

Shakyamunison
Good for the Russian people. Like us, they get they they deserve.

Robtard
Putin manages to bully and rig yet another election. Guess a congratulations are in order.

Thoren
I love the smell of Communism in the morning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.