The Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
Shown at this years FrightFest. A zombie flick done against the distributors wishes. Made like the Italian classics. I definitely recommend it. Here is a review from the very intelligent, friendly and awesome Lampyman101. don't miss out.

-ZQPqzHr_Y0

Patient_Leech
Is this the movie...?

OJVdqZww9aE&feature=related

I think I happened upon the trailer a month or so ago.. looks interesting. So it's pretty good, huh?

the ninjak
Yeah that's it. Really awesome zombie flick don't miss it. Best I've seen in years.

Very reminiscient of the Resident Evil 5 game. But without the stupid stuff.

Patient_Leech
Haha, okay. I'm not a Resident Evil gamer, so I have no idea what that means, lol, but I'll try to check out this movie at some point.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah that's it. Really awesome zombie flick don't miss it. Best I've seen in years.

Very reminiscient of the Resident Evil 5 game. But without the stupid stuff.

So there hasn't been no racist comments then?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
So there hasn't been no racist comments then?

Alot of wimps complained about a white guy killing black zombies as was to be expected. Even though he had a black partner and plenty of white zombies being killed as well.

You see it's more racist to NOT have black zombies in Africa doncha think?

Political Correctness is an enemy of freedom, art and mankind.

jinXed by JaNx
I was disappointed with this one. Has a decent enough story and really isn't a bad movie but it dragged on for me. I started to become bored by the second act and was ready for it to end by the end. I'd still recommend it to horror fans though. It has some interesting scenes and ideas

Esau Cairn
It was ok....most of the cast & crew were suffering from either malaria or dysentery whilst filming.

the ninjak
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I was disappointed with this one. Has a decent enough story and really isn't a bad movie but it dragged on for me. I started to become bored by the second act and was ready for it to end by the end. I'd still recommend it to horror fans though. It has some interesting scenes and ideas
Like most films of its genre I wasn't surprised that the zombies overwhelmed the survivors. The hero proved after much ordeal to be a true survivor and reached his goal of reaching his partner's child.
A decent zombie flick personally.

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
It was ok....most of the cast & crew were suffering from either malaria or dysentery whilst filming.
Well I guess that was the idea. Sever pain and tribulation through surviving a zombie apocalypse in the African desert.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.