Proteus vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
Glads at his best

Who wins?

quanchi112
Proteus stomps.

carver9
Not going to work Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Not going to work Quan. You have yet to respond to set up a date with Rage for your battlezone which you already agreed to have. I am just responding in this thread. Proteus stomps which I am sure you yourself agree with.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
You have yet to respond to set up a date with Rage for your battlezone which you already agreed to have. I am just responding in this thread. Proteus stomps which I am sure you yourself agree with.

I'm not posting a reply in anymore of mistress bait threads. He/She is obssessed with me. Since last night after discussing this with you and Rage, I have been gathering all of my Hulk material. I will let you know of a date but a week is too short.

quanchi112
I'm not posting a reply in anymore of mistress bait threads. He/She is obssessed with me. Since last night after discussing this with you and Rage, I have been gathering all of my Hulk material. I will let you know of a date but a week is too short. 2 weeks then ? In march ? What are you thinking I will immediately pm rage.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
2 weeks then ? In march ? What are you thinking I will immediately pm rage.

Quan...don't rush me...let me do me. Have a question...I will PM you my question.

quanchi112
Quan...don't rush me...let me do me. Have a question...I will PM you my question. If we don't rush you you will puss out like always. I want you to man up like you claimed you would do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.