PC Karate Kid vs Thor h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
No bfr

Who wins

Tazer
Yo.

Val for the majority

Tazer

abhilegend
Val wins.

Cogito
I'll take it a step further and call this spite.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito
I'll take it a step further and call this spite.

thumb up

Digi
There's a possibility for a thunderclap here. Might work, not sure. Otherwise, yeah.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Digi
There's a possibility for a thunderclap here. Might work, not sure.

I'm sure the possibility exists for Val to do one. I mean, we've seen him stomp the ground and create an earthquake - so you might be right.

smile

Digi
Lol.

A Thor t-clap wouldn't be under his control, and even Val couldn't do something insane like produce a counter-frequency with his fists.

His Legion ring is the killer here though, which I just remembered. It should be able to shield him from t-clap fallout.

guy222

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Lol.

A Thor t-clap wouldn't be under his control, and even Val couldn't do something insane like produce a counter-frequency with his fists.

His Legion ring is the killer here though, which I just remembered. It should be able to shield him from t-clap fallout.

PC Val got hurt from minor attacks with the rings on all the time, though. They gave him protection from the vacuum of space, and that's about it. That explosion he died in is probably weaker than Thor's strongest thunderclap.

But I wouldn't put it past Val to counter a thunderclap with his fists. big grin

When you're able to beat Pre Crisis Superboy by spinning him around like a top so fast he gets vertigo, it's countering a T-clap isn't a big stretch of the imagination.

But why would he give Thor the chance to use one anyways? He's quick enough to dodge Superman and counter the Tornado twins, he should be more than quick enough to win a quick draw contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.