Scathan the Approver/Tiamut the Communicator/Mad Celestials vs Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

Galactus watches as he's pleased of the pending results

Mistress-Death
Bait thread, reported

CK wins

guy222
i don't do bait threads

ask ushgarak, digi, pr and bada

tell me how the chaos king defeats scathan or tiamut

Mistress-Death
Why ask the mods lol, a mod already told me that u have pull here so don't keep using them as back up

CK can only lose by being bfr permanently, what Tiamut and Scathan did won't work on CK

Herc had the power to remake the multiverse and he couldn't do anything to CK

Tazer
Yo.

.........."remake the multiverse"?? I dont remem CK taking out other parallel Earths.

Tazer

guy222
my goodness

approver/communicator/mad c>cking

-K-M-
They said multiverse specifically, but they likely meant all the universes (god realms and dimensions) in the 616 universe not the entire multiverse as we never did see any parallel Earths

guy222
who wins k m

hey tazer

did ict fold

-K-M-
I'm no expert on Celestials, so I honestly do not know.

guy222
ok k m smile

Batman-Prime
Scathan solos^^.

guy222
hey batman prime smile

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
hey batman prime smile

wave Hey Guy^^

guy222
how's ur day

typical tuesday for me

Batman-Prime
how's ur day

typical tuesday for me

It's ok^^, I will be glad once my studies start again^^.

BTW which Celestial would you consider above Scathan?

guy222
continued success

i may go back to school also smile

i place tiamut above all the celestials

he has the support of the fulcrum

Batman-Prime
continued success

i may go back to school also smile

i place tiamut above all the celestials

he has the support of the fulcrum

Thanks smile

One should never stop learining ^^.

Ok thank you ^^.

guy222
i agree good friend

stay blessed smile

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
They said multiverse specifically, but they likely meant all the universes (god realms and dimensions) in the 616 universe not the entire multiverse as we never did see any parallel Earths

Remember this discussion a few months back? By what the writer meant by "multiverse" in the CW arc? It was very interesting and there were respectable arguments for exactly the position you mentioned in this post. With 'proof' scans post too.

Anyone remember the thread? I should have bookmarked it but I didn't.

As to the thread, based on pure feats and hyperbole (narration?) : CK. Based on actual opponents : Scathan (what he did in that GotG arc was stupendous).

guy222
hey zop

rotiart
Originally posted by zopzop
Remember this discussion a few months back? By what the writer meant by "multiverse" in the CW arc? It was very interesting and there were respectable arguments for exactly the position you mentioned in this post. With 'proof' scans post too.

Anyone remember the thread? I should have bookmarked it but I didn't.

As to the thread, based on pure feats and hyperbole (narration?) : CK. Based on actual opponents : Scathan (what he did in that GotG arc was stupendous).

I remember that argument. I even threw across some scans showing where they'd use the term universe and someone else used multiverse and it went back and forth until I lost my hard drive.

Utrigita
Originally posted by rotiart
I remember that argument. I even threw across some scans showing where they'd use the term universe and someone else used multiverse and it went back and forth until I lost my hard drive.

Must have been one epic argument big grin

As for the thread, Celestials for the win.

guy222
great to see u eternal friend

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart

Yup, the writing was incredibly sloppy. Throwing around multiverse and universe as if they were synonymous.

Give me time and I'll see if i could find them. Do you remember the name of the thread (that would help but it's no biggie if you can't remember it).

Colossus-Big C
what happens after scathan puts a cosmic muzzle on CK? there is no Living Tribunal to end him....

guy222
scathan won't need lt friend

and thanks for the post

Slaanesh
CK was Eternity level at best..Scathan stomp him..

guy222
indeed

Igniz
Scathan The Approver is the only one who would beat Chaos King here.He has done one thing that Living Tribunal couldn't do.And even I believe LT>>>>>CK.The GOTG arc showed Scathan>>Abstracts that included LT.There was talk that the LT in this story was retconned to be a mere manifestation.But I haven't found any scan or proof of this.So I'm not really sure.As for Scathan, there was talk that he could be TOAA or an avatar of TOAA.Hence why Scathan>>LT.As for CK devouring the Multiverse, currently, the Watcher narrated the entire history of the Marvel Universe.This is from the beginning to even Fear Itself.Interestingly, the Watcher stated that when Chaos King succeeded in enslaving various alien pantheons, CK set his sights on all reality.Watcher even stated that Herc used "Temporary Omnipotence" to repair the damage Chaos King did(History Of The Marvel Universe).Watcher wasn't in Chaos War.Yet he narrated everything that happened in said event.

guy222
don't sneeze on the communicator or mad celestials

agreed scathan is badass

and i love those celestials stick out tongue

Igniz
don't sneeze on the communicator or mad celestials

agreed scathan is badass

and i love those celestials stick out tongue

Don't worry!I'm not hating the Celestials or anything.Its just that the other Celestials would fall.If we use the book of the Vishanti, this is what it says

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/TheBookOfVishanti2.jpg

The Celestials are embodied in Eternity and Death.So Eternity and Death>>>Celestials(barring Scathan of course).And we know CK and Eternity walk hand in hand.So this makes CK>>>Celestials(barring Scathan of course).But since this thread includes Scathan, then the Celestials win.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Igniz
Don't worry!I'm not hating the Celestials or anything.Its just that the other Celestials would fall.If we use the book of the Vishanti, this is what it says

The Celestials are embodied in Eternity and Death.So Eternity and Death>>>Celestials(barring Scathan of course).And we know CK and Eternity walk hand in hand.So this makes CK>>>Celestials(barring Scathan of course).But since this thread includes Scathan, then the Celestials win.

^
What issue is this page from, Igniz??

Igniz
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
^
What issue is this page from, Igniz??

From Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme #21.

Mistress-Death
Lol at that lame ass muzzle doing anything to CK that's not how his powers work

rotiart
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup, the writing was incredibly sloppy. Throwing around multiverse and universe as if they were synonymous.

Give me time and I'll see if i could find them. Do you remember the name of the thread (that would help but it's no biggie if you can't remember it).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=546637&pagenumber=3

It looks like it was basically me and Igniz getting into semantics I'm sure there are other threads but I'm tired of looking. :-P

-K-M-
This is the thread you guys were looking for:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=546450&highlight=multiverse+userid%3A76379

rotiart
Thanks my lord (said the the voice or a Warcraft Orc peon)

CortSether
Team obliterates that overrated sac known as CK.

Scathan could solo with ease.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Slaanesh
CK was Eternity level at best..Scathan stomp him.. After he absorbed the universe he was logically far more powerful than eternity....

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CortSether

Scathan could solo with ease. lulz

guy222
Originally posted by Igniz

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/TheBookOfVishanti2.jpg

cool, but friend tell me how tiamut loses smile

celestials aren't in eternity or death

gaiman's tale is canon and fact

instruments of the fulcrum

yes celestials win we agree

guy222
Originally posted by CortSether

Scathan could solo with ease.

this is truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.