Norman Osborn/Skaar/Baron Zemo vs Spider-Man/Worldbreaker/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

the ninjak
Osborn is a beast now!

But van he defeat WBH?

Lord Feron
Besides casually stopping cage's fist what else has norman done?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Besides casually stopping cage's fist what else has norman done?

i think he also managed to beat vision, it looks like he's able to rechannel kinetic blows or something, and he mightve gotten a strength upgrade

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think he also managed to beat vision, it looks like he's able to rechannel kinetic blows or something, and he mightve gotten a strength upgrade

similar to Sebastian shaw? dang...

guy222
morning all

t2

Parmaniac
Wordlbreaker solos

as for Osborn
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhpbz4uqC1qg2fzwo1_500.jpg

He's copying powers, which ones and to which extent will be shown in 1 or 2 issues.

the ninjak
Considering the DNA and tech stolen possibly-

-Steve Roger's genes. From his death site.
-Some of Protector's tech/His guns.
-Goliath's DNA/shape shifting. From Civil War.
-Logan's HF and possibly the claws. Stolen from an AIM bot.
-Some tech from the Nazi mechs that were used in Fear Itself.
-A crap load of Super Skrull DNA from the Secret Invasion aftermath. Which is the motherload. Including definitely a Super Skrull with Wolverines and Cyclops powers.
-Spidey's webbing.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by the ninjak

-A crap load of Super Skrull DNA from the Secret Invasion aftermath. Which is the motherload. Including definitely a Super Skrull with Wolverines and Cyclops powers.
-Spidey's webbing.

Spidey and Logans Claws are already there and his other hand looks like he would cast a spell from Dr.Strange. What about Thors DNA? Maybe even bits of Sentry or MM.

Amazo-Osborn born!

Parmaniac

-Spidey's webbing. Spider-man's powers in general and Hulks too, he created a squad of wall crawling grey Hulks, also Wasp tech.

EDIT: Plus overall the entire resources of A.I.M., Hydra, The hand and H.A.M.M.E.R.

Osborn is a Boss

the ninjak
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spidey and Logans Claws are already there and his other hand looks like he would cast a spell from Dr.Strange. What about Thors DNA? Maybe even bits of Sentry or MM.

Amazo-Osborn born!

Never rely on comic covers. They're just rumors visualized until the truth is revealed. Tantalizing nudges made to spurn interest.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-man's powers in general and Hulks too, he created a squad of wall crawling grey Hulks, also Wasp tech.

EDIT: Plus overall the entire resources of A.I.M., Hydra, The hand and H.A.M.M.E.R.

Osborn is a Boss

True dat. I wonder where they got Grey Hulk tech from??? Grey Hulk was the original dumb form of the real Hulk. Maybe it's just the birthing stage. I'm loving this saga.

Bouboumaster
I think that Hulk might solo this, if he's really into it.

Stoic
What stops the Hulk from grabbing Skaar by the ear, and taking him home to get a butt whipping? Oh yeah and BTW Skaar would show his true hand, and side with team 2.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Stoic
What stops the Hulk from grabbing Skaar by the ear, and taking him home to get a butt whipping?

Nothing, really. Papa will spank that ass.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Nothing, really. Papa will spank that ass.

I believe that Skaar is a double agent working for Steve.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
I believe that Skaar is a double agent working for Steve. Could that be more obvious? It's not even a secret anymore after he knew they were keeping Cap hostage he said "what?" and then smacked into the Dark Avengers and screamed "Avengers Assamble!"

EDIT: At least now my question why Skaar joined the DA in the first place is answered.

guy222
morning all

current normie/skaar/zemo vs peter/worldbreaker/steve

nods to team 2

no one on team 1 stops the worldbreaker

Parmaniac
Originally posted by guy222
no one on team 1 stops the worldbreaker thumb up

morning Guy

guy222
morning parm

how r u

the ninjak
SPOILER!
Well we know what Norman is now!

One punch from both Spidey WBH and Cap and has their powers. Add Skaars + the powers he has already taken and he's a beast.

Mods fear wang
SPOILER!
Well we know what Norman is now!

One punch from both Spidey WBH and Cap and has their powers. Add Skaars + the powers he has already taken and he's a beast.

Say something Ninjack off or are you scared of -pr-?

the ninjak
Hello little wang. Still hard at work focusing your insecurities on a random forum site?
If you were funny I'd let it slide, but you're not. Doesn't it bother you that nobody else in the world could be f'd doing this except you? It's not hard. It's not impressive. You're a joke.
Poor sad little wang.
sad
Better you do this than join a hate group or antagonize people in the real world I suppose, so keep up the lame work.thumb up
Think of it as therapy.

guy222
spidey>normie

cap>baron

worldbreaker>skaar

TheHulk
WBH Solos But Before That Skaar Joins His Father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.