Thanos (with a gem) vs. Odin with Spear and Septor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
1. Thanos with the PG
2. Thanos with the SG
3. Thanos with the RG

Who wins in each of these encounters

Mistress-Death
If its the space gem Thanos wins all 3, if its the soul gem he loses that 1

Juntai
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
If its the space gem Thanos wins all 3, if its the soul gem he loses that 1 it says which gems.

Mistress-Death
It says SG that's all!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Just to be clear... Space Gem

Juntai
It says SG that's all!

Juntai
nm, I see what you're saying. soul and space are both sg in the one scenario.

guy222
poor odin

and the soul gem is the most powerful one stick out tongue

Mistress-Death
No its not reality gem is, plus Soul gem may not work on Odin

lilshogun
Soul Gem will absolutely own Odin. If you gotta soul, Thanos gonna RIP-IT Originally posted by Mistress-Death
No its not reality gem is, plus Soul gem may not work on Odin

Silent Master
Originally posted by lilshogun
Soul Gem will absolutely own Odin. If you gotta soul, Thanos gonna RIP-IT

IIRC, it didn't work when Warlock used it on Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
IIRC, it didn't work when Warlock used it on Thor. When did Warlock try to steal his soul ?

Mistress-Death
Soul Gem will absolutely own Odin. If you gotta soul, Thanos gonna RIP-IT Warlock said the soul gem wouldn't work on Thor due to his godly nature so it will apply to Odin

Silent Master
IIRC, he said something about Thor's nature fortifying his soul.

quanchi112
Warlock said the soul gem wouldn't work on Thor due to his godly nature so it will apply to Odin Wrong.Originally posted by Silent Master
IIRC, he said something about Thor's nature fortifying his soul. Did you read the arc ?

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins all three

keiththegreat
Just thinking about the power gem scenario here, didn't Thor beat Drax when Drax had the PG, and they started out as roughly equals. Odin starts out above Thanos, so I'm not sure Thanos could take Odin even with the Power Gem. At the very least, there's nothing in the OP saying BFR isn't an option either. Or couldn't Odin just teleport the PG out of Thanos's hands?

Mistress-Death
@ Quan prove me wrong

quanchi112
@ Quan prove me wrong A karmic blast isn't the same thing as a soul steal. Warlock wasn't trying to take his soul only physically overpower/subdue him. Reread it and then beg for my forgiveness.

Mistress-Death
So you can't prove me wrong as Warlock said the gem didn't work due to his godly nature

Concession accepted just like you did on my offer of a Bz

quanchi112
So you can't prove me wrong as Warlock said the gem didn't work due to his godly nature

Concession accepted just like you did on my offer of a Bz He didn't try to steal his soul. If you feel the karmic blast is the same thing no wonder you forgot your login info of way back when. Try and think new guy.

Mistress-Death
He said the GEM, prove me wrong....which you cant

Who said I forgot my password lulz is all you do lie?

Lol you 4th rate Thanos fan

lilshogun
Adam Warlock did not use the Soul Gem to capture Thor's soul. He wanted to use the gem to figure out what was making Thor cookoo so he just used the Karmic blast. He didn't want to kill him. Let's just say if Adam Warlock wanted to kill Thor, instead of curing him, he would simply used soul rip attack, from which Thor would not survive. Because we all know how soul rip attack is effective against far more powerful beings.

Concession accepted just like you did on my offer of a Bz

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos wins all three

hey buddy

what's the most powerful gem

Mistress-Death
Speculation isn't proof when on panel he said the GEM didn't work due his GOD status.

Name me all these powerful beings the soul suck has worked on

lilshogun
Any gem properly used would defeat anybody. Warlock with power gem defeated Dr. Strange with all the artifacts and talismans. Warlock with soul gem would kill Thor, if properly used, no doubt it. Soul Gem has total control over your soul, and it doesn't matter how resistant you're, you will get soul-ripped. No one has ever been shown as invulnerable to it. Walrock has absorbed souls of regular minions, cyborgs, Magus, Goddess, uber cosmics (Star-Thief), Count Abyss, Mephisto), souless beings (Strange, Abyss' de,ons). Warlock beat Infinity Thrall.

Again, Warlock was only trying to help/cure Thor not to kill him. When was the last time Warlock has lost against someone no matter how powerful he/she is, when he wanted to stop at all cost? None.
Speculation isn't proof when on panel he said the GEM didn't work due his GOD status.

Name me all these powerful beings the soul suck has worked on

quanchi112
He said the GEM, prove me wrong....which you cant

Who said I forgot my password lulz is all you do lie?

Lol you 4th rate Thanos fan The karmi cblast attack failed not an actual soul steal. I get it you think all the soul gem does is steal souls. If you think warlock tried to steal his soul and resorts to this against fellow heroes you don't read enough comics.

If you had an old account then log back in it's against the rules to keep creating more accounts if you know your login info.

Your insults are terrible like your debating.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by quanchi112
The karmi cblast attack failed not an actual soul steal. I get it you think all the soul gem does is steal souls. If you think warlock tried to steal his soul and resorts to this against fellow heroes you don't read enough comics.

If you had an old account then log back in it's against the rules to keep creating more accounts if you know your login info.

Your insults are terrible like your debating.

Lol you're debating style is pathetic son I never said Adam tried to steal Thors soul but after failing he said the hem in total didn't work due to Thor being a god, I'm still waiting on you to prove me wrong

Against the rules, shut up you pathetic little snitch, I moved house and my job kept me away

Terrible eh, that's why you feared a bz

psycho gundam
No its not reality gem is no, the power gem is

Lord Feron
Thanos might win a few with the power gem. But i don't think speed or soul steal will end up being a definitive win for thanos. But the PG could amp all of thanos's phyiscal stats and power output. Def has a better chance of win than the other scenarios.

Sundipped
Any gem properly used would defeat anybody. Warlock with power gem defeated Dr. Strange with all the artifacts and talismans.

This didn't happen.

quanchi112

Concession accepted just like you did on my offer of a Bz The karmic blast didn't work due to his godly nature because it's more fortified than a mortal's soul. This is a far cry from a legitimate soul steal I mean the gem grants one complete mastery over souls.

I am currently in a battlezone while you can't even seem to make out what the soul gem is even capable of. Shame.

basilisk
Any gem properly used would defeat anybody. Warlock with power gem defeated Dr. Strange with all the artifacts and talismans. Warlock with soul gem would kill Thor, if properly used, no doubt it. Soul Gem has total control over your soul, and it doesn't matter how resistant you're, you will get soul-ripped. No one has ever been shown as invulnerable to it. Walrock has absorbed souls of regular minions, cyborgs, Magus, Goddess, uber cosmics (Star-Thief), Count Abyss, Mephisto), souless beings (Strange, Abyss' de,ons). Warlock beat Infinity Thrall.

Again, Warlock was only trying to help/cure Thor not to kill him. When was the last time Warlock has lost against someone no matter how powerful he/she is, when he wanted to stop at all cost? None.

One of the times I remember it not working was when Thanos asked Warlock if he could stop Galactus with his soul gem. Warlock said he couldn't sense any soul, and that Galactus probably had a spirit like Eternity or Infinity, and they were beyond the power of the gem. It definitely doesn't work on all uber-cosmics or souless beings.

Not sure that would help Odin's case though.

Mistress-Death
The karmic blast didn't work due to his godly nature because it's more fortified than a mortal's soul. This is a far cry from a legitimate soul steal I mean the gem grants one complete mastery over souls.

I am currently in a battlezone while you can't even seem to make out what the soul gem is even capable of. Shame. Warlock said gem which is fact, which you can't dispute. Do you want to show me where he states only the karmic blast wouldn't work! Nah you can

Blah blah excuse after excuse, should change my name to Hulk seeing as you're avoiding confronting me eh Thanos

quanchi112
Warlock said gem which is fact, which you can't dispute. Do you want to show me where he states only the karmic blast wouldn't work! Nah you can

Blah blah excuse after excuse, should change my name to Hulk seeing as you're avoiding confronting me eh Thanos He states what his avenue of attack is. To suggest it's the same thing as a soul steal is just being obtuse.

Seeing as how Thanos has slapped the Hulk around like a bytch I think that's an excellent idea.

Mistress-Death
He states what his avenue of attack is. To suggest it's the same thing as a soul steal is just being obtuse.

Seeing as how Thanos has slapped the Hulk around like a bytch I think that's an excellent idea. who said it was the same? Another lie from you, Warlcok says the gem...so are you saying Warlock was lying?

So what has Thanos slapping around a weaker Hulk have to do with Thanos admitting he avoided the Hulk up untill that point in time, nothing that's what, it also does hide the fact yourrunning from me

lilshogun
I recall Marvel stated Galactus being or soul existed outside the boundaries of the Universe he is in and the Soul Gem cannot affect what is outside it's mechanism. Also you are correct in reference Warlock stated that his spirit is similar to Eternity's and Infinity.Originally posted by basilisk
One of the times I remember it not working was when Thanos asked Warlock if he could stop Galactus with his soul gem. Warlock said he couldn't sense any soul, and that Galactus probably had a spirit like Eternity or Infinity, and they were beyond the power of the gem. It definitely doesn't work on all uber-cosmics or souless beings.

Not sure that would help Odin's case though.

quanchi112
who said it was the same? Another lie from you, Warlcok says the gem...so are you saying Warlock was lying?

So what has Thanos slapping around a weaker Hulk have to do with Thanos admitting he avoided the Hulk up untill that point in time, nothing that's what, it also does hide the fact yourrunning from me You're implying it because from the word go you tried comparing a soul steal when it's never been attempted on Thor as some sort of justification why it won't work on Odin.

You said Thanos avoids the Hulk I just proved you wrong again. Pull yourself together, kid.

Mistress-Death
You're implying it because from the word go you tried comparing a soul steal when it's never been attempted on Thor as some sort of justification why it won't work on Odin.

You said Thanos avoids the Hulk I just proved you wrong again. Pull yourself together, kid.

So you are saying Warlock was lying then, provide proof he was lying or your point is conceded

So you are now saying Thanos is lying and didn't say he had sought to avoid Hulk up till that point it time?

Keep running lil rabbit

quanchi112
So you are saying Warlock was lying then, provide proof he was lying or your point is conceded

So you are now saying Thanos is lying and didn't say he had sought to avoid Hulk up till that point it time?

Keep running lil rabbit I never said he was lying I said a soul steal and a karmic blast aren't the same thing.

Thanos doesn't seek out pointless confrontations but when the Hulk gets in his way he was dealt with.

I'm right here. Been here for 5 years unlike you. Teehee.

Mistress-Death
I never said he was lying I said a soul steal and a karmic blast aren't the same thing.

Thanos doesn't seek out pointless confrontations but when the Hulk gets in his way he was dealt with.

I'm right here. Been here for 5 years unlike you. Teehee.

So what if you say that, Warlock said the gem didn't work, Warlocks own words your opinion

So why say he avoided him up till then, fact Thanos didn't want any of the Hulk untill after death upgraded him

And is that something to be proud of? I have a life and had a job in the army fighting my country and other people lives, what do you do for a living other than live in your spare room at home on KMC 24/7!

quanchi112
So what if you say that, Warlock said the gem didn't work, Warlocks own words your opinion

So why say he avoided him up till then, fact Thanos didn't want any of the Hulk untill after death upgraded him

And is that something to be proud of? I have a life and had a job in the army fighting my country and other people lives, what do you do for a living other than live in your spare room at home on KMC 24/7! The specific tactic used by the gem didn't work. Do you not understand the english language ?

Thanos treated him like I'm treating you like a bothersome irritant. Nothing more.

Interesting. A military person choosing a female's name. Don't ask don't tell, alright.

Mistress-Death
The specific tactic used by the gem didn't work. Do you not understand the english language ?

Thanos treated him like I'm treating you like a bothersome irritant. Nothing more.

Interesting. A military person choosing a female's name. Don't ask don't tell, alright. And Warlock said the gem didn't work, not just the tactic the gem, Warlock isn't know for lying you are

When did Thanos treat Hulk like nothing before Death upgraded him, as in when he sought to avoid him

Wow is that really the best you can come up with! Trying to make fun of a user name of a forum, your even weaker than I first thought

First you give excuses about a BZ, now this lol. So what do you do for a living Quanchi112(great name btw, a throw away MK character)

quanchi112
And Warlock said the gem didn't work, not just the tactic the gem, Warlock isn't know for lying you are

When did Thanos treat Hulk like nothing before Death upgraded him, as in when he sought to avoid him

Wow is that really the best you can come up with! Trying to make fun of a user name of a forum, your even weaker than I first thought

First you give excuses about a BZ, now this lol. So what do you do for a living Quanchi112(great name btw, a throw away MK character) He referred to the tactic the karmic blast.

Thanos took on Thor and the Thing pre upgrade and the Hulk has never defeated Thor so there you go. Thanos' comments were postupgrade anyway.

You don't seem very intelligent so I can see why you do what you do.

I am currently in a battlezone you aren't. You struggle with sentence structure and remembering your account info.

Yeah, Quanchi is such a throwaway character ever since he showed up in mk lore. LOL.

Mistress-Death
He referred to the tactic the karmic blast.prove it

apart from when Hulk destroyed Thor in let the battle begin, are you ever right? proving my point he avoided the Hulk untill he was upgraded

and you know what did in the army then? And are you know dissing soldiers now! So I take it you have no job then? good stuff I bet your family are dead proud of your KMC full time job

do you wanna throw in a few more excuses to cover up your cowardice?

I know, a second rate villain at best, sad you think he's great

quanchi112
prove it

apart from when Hulk destroyed Thor in let the battle begin, are you ever right? proving my point he avoided the Hulk untill he was upgraded

and you know what did in the army then? And are you know dissing soldiers now! So I take it you have no job then? good stuff I bet your family are dead proud of your KMC full time job

do you wanna throw in a few more excuses to cover up your cowardice?

I know, a second rate villain at best, sad you think he's great I already did I can't force you to comprehend what's on panel.

Hulk didn't beat Thor he left the battle before it was finished and this was due to his fractured memory. LOL.

His comment was made after the upgrade not prior to. Thanos will go through the Hulk if he gets in his way like he already done on panel. Try and read a few comics.

I never dissed the army I dissed your intelligence. Quit making this so personal this is just about comics. You showed up here with an axe to grind.

The battlezone was already accepted. I didn't say I'd accept battlezone after battlezone, mistress. I have a life.

Quanchi is the villain who always gets away and pulls the strings of all those around him. Yeah, throwaway. Only guy not in mk1-3 to make it in the latest game. Howls in laughter.

Mistress-Death
I already did I can't force you to comprehend what's on panel.

Hulk didn't beat Thor he left the battle before it was finished and this was due to his fractured memory. LOL.

His comment was made after the upgrade not prior to. Thanos will go through the Hulk if he gets in his way like he already done on panel. Try and read a few comics.

I never dissed the army I dissed your intelligence. Quit making this so personal this is just about comics. You showed up here with an axe to grind.

The battlezone was already accepted. I didn't say I'd accept battlezone after battlezone, mistress. I have a life.

Quanchi is the villain who always gets away and pulls the strings of all those around him. Yeah, throwaway. Only guy not in mk1-3 to make it in the latest game. Howls in laughter. You did, do you want to show me where Warlock said Karmic Blast and not gem.

Hulk left because Thor was beat on the floor in his own blood. Was Thor up and ready for battle, no.

Proving prior to his upgrade he wanted non of Hulk as he sought to avoid him, or why else would he say it.

Yeah you dissed the army showing what kind of person you really are. I had no axe to grid, you jumped on something said and are now backtracking.

You ran away from BZ, and lol at you having a life. You spend over half your day posting, if by life you mean KMC is life then yeah you do have a life.

Great facts about Quanchi who is always second fiddle to the major villains in Mk, supporting cast aint that bad suppose.

quanchi112
You did, do you want to show me where Warlock said Karmic Blast and not gem.

Hulk left because Thor was beat on the floor in his own blood. Was Thor up and ready for battle, no.

Proving prior to his upgrade he wanted non of Hulk as he sought to avoid him, or why else would he say it.

Yeah you dissed the army showing what kind of person you really are. I had no axe to grid, you jumped on something said and are now backtracking.

You ran away from BZ, and lol at you having a life. You spend over half your day posting, if by life you mean KMC is life then yeah you do have a life.

Great facts about Quanchi who is always second fiddle to the major villains in Mk, supporting cast aint that bad suppose. No, I don't because you won't grasp Warlock referred to this specific avenue of attack not the soul steal.

Thor wasn't down and Hulk left so your own example even in the Hulk's fractured memory is a loss by kmc's standards. Hulk had the advantage and left.

No, there is no comment proving this and he has taken on better than the Hulk. You really must be worked up.

I didn't diss the army I dissed you. You don't comprehend sentences though and feel like I am attacking the army.

The battlezone was already accepted you were too late. You are begging for more of my time while you have such an awesome life live it. I would wager I am in better shape and have a hotter gf than you.

Deadly alliance. Quanchi actually came out on top prior to Onaga. Yeah, but he's second fiddle.

In the new mk pretty much all the villains die save Quanchi. I am always one step ahead of you.

Mistress-Death
So another post with no proof and excuses, what was to expect from a cowars that runs from a BZ and disses the army that fight for your freedom.

Do you have any qualitys worthwhile, because all you've shown is to be a liar, a coward,dellusional,arrogant and disrespectfull.

lilshogun
It was pretty much the Karmic blast. If it was the Soul Rip! RIP Thor. You know what! the only one that had defense against the soul rip was Ultra Hotness Sue Richards using her invisible shield.

quanchi112
So another post with no proof and excuses, what was to expect from a cowars that runs from a BZ and disses the army that fight for your freedom.

Do you have any qualitys worthwhile, because all you've shown is to be a liar, a coward,dellusional,arrogant and disrespectfull. I sure am a cowars, huh ? Masterfully done. I already accepted a battlezone I wasn't accepting multiple battlezones.

Disrespectful is with one "l" not two. Oh d-d-d-ear!!

carver9
I sure am a cowars, huh ? Masterfully done. I already accepted a battlezone I wasn't accepting multiple battlezones.

Disrespectful is with one "l" not two. Oh d-d-d-ear!!

Is that why you declined my battlezone offer as well? Good job Quan...run from me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Is that why you declined my battlezone offer as well? Good job Quan...run from me. I accepted with you. I will make an exception for you. Now maybe I should display your pm's where you beg me for comic info.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy

what's the most powerful gem

Well, if I remember correctly, Thanos said that the Soul Gem was the most dangerous of them all...

But IMO, it would be between the Power Gem, the Space Gem and the Reality Gem.
These three, in the hands of an adept and powerful user like Thanos, are scary.

guy222
morning buddy

and it is

adam using the soul gem's power reclaimed the infinity gauntlet

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
morning buddy

and it is

adam using the soul gem's power reclaimed the infinity gauntlet

Would you say that the soul gem is the more powerful of them all?

guy222
yes good friend

Mr Master
The most powerful Gem is obviously the Reality Gem,
which by default controls all the aspects the other Gems do.

Unfortunately it is also the most difficult to control.

Aside from the time the Reality Gem became conscious,
it, in the hands of any user, has never been depicted performing any uber feats.

Now, that aside, the most powerful Gem is actually the Time Gem.

Rune, with no experience, froze the entire Time stream with it,
and managed to effortlessly pluck the other Gems from the Infinity Watch.
Warlock, due to his connection to the IG, coupled with wearing his Soul Gem,
was spared being frozen, but then lost it to Rune anyway in a quick physical struggle.

-------------------------------

As for the thread:

Warlock (using only the Power Gem)
curbstomped and nearly killed Dr Strange in one move
who had prepped with all his artifacts/Talismans to face Warlock.

I see Thanos/PG, stomping Odin.
Heck, Thanos withstood Odin's power for a good while
even though Odin was wielding his Trident.

I see Thanos/SG defeating Odin via soul rip.

I see Thanos/SG defeating (after a battle) Odin via overwhelming speed.

Again, the Reality Gem is a gray area, can't say there,
Thanos might mistakingly kill himself while taking out Odin.
I mean, reviving Captain Marvell is nice,
but I think it takes a greater capability to crack Odin.

guy222
good morning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.