"Best Worst Movie"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
I watched this last night, it was pretty funny. It's a documentary about "Troll 2," the movie which imdb.com has listed as the worst movie ever.

It was made in the late seventies/early eighties, and it has nothing to do with "Troll 1."

But the film has become a cult classic, and the documentary goes and finds all the actors that were in it, and then shows some or all of the actors going to midnight screenings of the movie, where they all get to see people laughing and applauding and cheering for the movie. It's pretty funny, people are asking the actors to say lines from the movies, and while it's running it's kind of like Rocky Horror.

I recommend this documentary to anyone who's ever loved a "bad movie."

swill388
According to me best worst movie is Anaconda 3.

rudester
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I watched this last night, it was pretty funny. It's a documentary about "Troll 2," the movie which imdb.com has listed as the worst movie ever.

It was made in the late seventies/early eighties, and it has nothing to do with "Troll 1."

But the film has become a cult classic, and the documentary goes and finds all the actors that were in it, and then shows some or all of the actors going to midnight screenings of the movie, where they all get to see people laughing and applauding and cheering for the movie. It's pretty funny, people are asking the actors to say lines from the movies, and while it's running it's kind of like Rocky Horror.

I recommend this documentary to anyone who's ever loved a "bad movie."

Are you talking about Troll in the hood?? because that was kinda had its funny moments.. ok not really but I've seen worse.

rudester
Lord of the rings...Just end it already and harry potter.

I'm thinking of this 70's maybe 80's zombie movie maybe mario bava, where there in this theater watching a zombie movie and then what they are watching becomes real. The whole movie is based on the must save the pretty girl from these horrible monsters, but then towards the end she gets turned into a zombie after all that hard effort of saving her life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7jOmxqBQI

elrond72
Your thinking of a dario argenta movie "Demons" there was a sequel. Both were shit

Kazenji
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Even worst then Plan 9 From Outer Space?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by swill388
According to me best worst movie is Anaconda 3.
Damn, I didn't even know there was a third one. And it has David Hasselhoff.. lol

Uwe Boll's House of the Dead is a classic bad movie. Tommy Wisseau's The Room is another.

Major_Lexington
Hands DownToxic Avenger has to be the "Best" Worst.

rudester
Infestation (2009) - Just as the movie was about to end the main character looks out into the distance and the movie just stops? Ur left wondering wtf happend next? What was he looking at.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Undead - Some people shouldn't act and think their actors just because they have a pretty face, this is that movie.

Yurika
A bit interest in such worst film, aha, thanks for recommendation

Major_Lexington
North from 1994 was also bad!

Jim Colyer
Barbarella 1968

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.