Thor vs WBH, Thing, She Hulk, Sasquatch, Korg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor

vs

WBH, Thing, She Hulk, Sasquatch, Korg

Fight takes place in NYC

Here's the catch: CIS is off for Thor. He is going to whip out his toughest attacks right off the bat, and pull every trick out of his bag that he has. He will destroy anything he has to also, he is unconcerned with any human damage.

Combatants start 1 city block apart.

Damborgson
spite in favor of Thor

carver9
Thor bfrs all of them for a 10/10 win.

bbrem123
only see bfr working on wbh

the rest get worked hard

Damborgson
Originally posted by bbrem123
only see bfr working on wbh

the rest get worked hard http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/ThorChaos.jpg?t=1296340368

no need for bfr. that'll do the trick just fine.

Stoic
^ That depends on whether or not that blast would actually work on the Hulk. Let's also not forget that WB Hulk was still not at max power. No picture showed up in your post, but i assume it's the blast from Chaos Wars.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
^ That depends on whether or not that blast would actually work on the Hulk. Let's also not forget that WB Hulk was still not at max power. No picture showed up in your post, but i assume it's the blast from Chaos Wars.

its a blast that tore through the chest of an abstract and caused him to release his hold on CW Herc. What would stop it from ending the fight then and there? Especially since a much much much smaller bolt put WWH down.

edit: And yeah that was the blast from CW. sorry for the bad link.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
its a blast that tore through the chest of an abstract and caused him to release his hold on CW Herc. What would stop it from ending the fight then and there? Especially since a much much much smaller bolt put WWH down.

edit: And yeah that was the blast from CW. sorry for the bad link.

It really depends on how durable the Chaos King was. I'm not of the opinion that a title means that a character is automatically more resistant to all forms of attacks than a particular character that is considered to be at a lower tier.

Let me ask you a series of questions.

1. if Superman constantly says that he is faster than a speeding bullet, and more powerful than a locomotive yadda yadda, would you question this?

2. If the Flash is said to be able to move faster than any mortal, and has said that he could outrace a lightning bolt, would you question this?

3. If Atlas says that he has held up the planet for 1000 years would you question this?

4. The Sentry was said to have had the power of 1,000,000 exploding stars, and released that entire power on WW Hulk. Is there a reason that you should not believe this? If you can believe this, why would you not believe that the Hulk could resist the blast that Thor released in the Chaos Wars? Can you be certain that the blast from Sentry was less than the blast that Thor put out in the Chaos Wars? Like I said, WB Hulk did not reach a limit during the HOTM arc, and could have grown far more powerful.

If a far weaker Hulk can stand up to Thor, what makes anyone so sure that a much more powerful hulk would not put him out like a cigarette butt? Logic dictates that WB Hulk shouldn't have any issues with Thor, whether he breaks out his best suit or not.

carver9
It really depends on how durable the Chaos King was. I'm not of the opinion that a title means that a character is automatically more resistant to all forms of attacks than a particular character that is considered to be at a lower tier.

1. if Superman constantly says that he is faster than a speeding bullet, and more powerful than a locomotive yadda yadda, would you question this?

2. If the Flash is said to be able to move faster than any mortal, and has said that he could outrace a lightning bolt, would you question this?

3. If Atlas says that he has held up the planet for 1000 years would you question this?

4. The Sentry was said to have had the power of 1,000,000 exploding stars, and released that entire power on WW Hulk. Is there a reason that you should not believe this? If you can believe this, why would you not believe that the Hulk could resist the blast that Thor released in the Chaos Wars? Can you be certain that the blast from Sentry was less than the blast that Thor put out in the Chaos Wars? Like I said, WB Hulk did not reach a limit during the HOTM arc, and could have grown far more powerful.

If a far weaker Hulk can stand up to Thor, what makes anyone so sure that a much more powerful hulk would not put him out like a cigarette butt? Logic dictates that WB Hulk shouldn't have any issues with Thor, whether he breaks out his best suit or not.

Good post.

Stoic
^ it's just that a very powerful blast from Thor did not incinerate Nul Hulk, and Thor was going for the kill. I have yet to see any feats to prove that Nul hulk was toting the kind of power that WB Hulk was, and this is going solely on, on panel feats.

carver9
^ it's just that a very powerful blast from Thor did not incinerate Nul Hulk, and Thor was going for the kill. I have yet to see any feats to prove that Nul hulk was toting the kind of power that WB Hulk was, and this is going solely on, on panel feats.

I agree 100% with you. I'm still giving this to Thor though.

Damborgson

Well Skyfathers are generally more resistant to all forms of attack than heralds and trans characters right? So this would stop being true for Ck because...? You would need some proof as to imply to why his durability would not be insane.

Of course because he has proven it many times.

of course he has also proven it.

yep Atlas has done this also.

Of course not. A million exploding suns? Stoic, that would blow up the Earth. Not to mention the Galaxy. Easily. Nothing would be able to withstand the heat radiating off that kinda power. Tony Stark without his armor was next to that blast. He would have been atomized. He didnt even need to get hit by it. Sentry has never demonstrated anything on that level. Its hype. Nothing more.

He can stand up to Thor's melee. Easily. WB hulk anyway. But Thor's BEST would leave nothing to be found of hulk. Thor with CIS off would just wrap hulk in an indestructible whirlwind then hit him with a godblast. Or hurl Mjolnir at him at several times the speed of light making it him over and over again. Or suck the radiation off hulks body with Mjolnir until Mjolnir is ready to burst and give it back in a 10X magic blast. Or create a storm on top of him that can be fealt between dimensions. (a normal flood the earth storm was enough to stop savage hulk for a bit, I assume this would be a natural progression) Or just hit him with the CK lightning bolt and reduce him to nothing.

Damborgson
^ it's just that a very powerful blast from Thor did not incinerate Nul Hulk, and Thor was going for the kill. I have yet to see any feats to prove that Nul hulk was toting the kind of power that WB Hulk was, and this is going solely on, on panel feats. That wasn't the same blast. Understand that CK had absorbed 98% of the multiverse. For him to even feel that shows hos powerful it was.

What Thor hit Nul with wasn't even on the level of the bolt he hit the void with imo.

-K-M-
Korg solos raver

Slaanesh
That wasn't the same blast. Understand that CK had absorbed 98% of the multiverse. For him to even feel that shows hos powerful it was.

What Thor hit Nul with wasn't even on the level of the bolt he hit the void with imo.

the one he hit Nul with is more awesome than the one he use against CK or Void..Thor hit Nul with everything he got..he even collapse after that..there's no way it's weaker than the one he use against Void..

Stoic
That wasn't the same blast. Understand that CK had absorbed 98% of the multiverse. For him to even feel that shows hos powerful it was.

Yet Thor was going all out in with both blasts. What make one less than the other? Was one scene PIS? Thor was trying to kill Nul Hulk. For all we know the blast that Thor hit the Chaos King with may have tickled the Juggernaut right? Cain is far below the Chaos King in terms of titles and tiers, but Thor has hurled his best at Cain in the past, and it was only capable of pushing him back, but not causing any visible damage. I believe cough... Ok this is what I believe. I believe that most people are hung up on titles, and have failed to take into consideration that very powerful character may have particular weaknesses, where others of a far smaller stature may not have that same weakness.

let's take the X-Men's former foe Adversary for example. Now he was far more powerful than all of the X-Men combined, but Colossus was able to cause him pain, due to his weakness to particular alloys, or Iron pffft. You see where I'm going with this? I would never question CK being far above Galactus let alone a flea like the Hulk, but, the Hulk is very resistant to certain forms of energy, and as proof of this, was physically able to resist being incinerated by Thor's lighting strike when Nul possessed his body. We both read it, and know that Thor was not holding back, and even stated that he was out to kill him.

Chaos King is not the nail in the coffin.

carver9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the one he hit Nul with is more awesome than the one he use against CK or Void..Thor hit Nul with everything he got..he even collapse after that..there's no way it's weaker than the one he use against Void..

Pretty much. His entire body was even glowing before the initial attack. Thor never did anything like this in any other fight.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

This was his "all" imo and is more powerful than what he has demonstrated onpanel against any other being.

Damborgson
the one he hit Nul with is more awesome than the one he use against CK or Void..Thor hit Nul with everything he got..he even collapse after that..there's no way it's weaker than the one he use against Void.. Thor collapsed from going through hell for 4 issues and having a prolonged fight with a high herald and low trans. Not to mention having a cosmic gash in his stomach during this.

So you are saying that Nul has superior durability CK? Mkay.

Naija boy
Thor wins via BFR, otherwise WBH takes him out.

Stoic
The problem in real time vs turned based panel for panel that we see in comics. in real time Thor would not be given the time to do this, and this, and this attack before the Hulk would have his turn to return the favor. In many of their battles the reason that Thor was unable to release his more exotic attacks was because the Hulk was right there in his face. The Hulk would literally have to sit back, while Thor menacingly snarls, and says I'm going to drain the energy from you, whip up gale force cyclonic winds, hurls the hammer at him time and again while as I said sit there and does nothing. The Hulk has options.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Pretty much. His entire body was even glowing before the initial attack. Thor never did anything like this in any other fight.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

This was his "all" imo and is more powerful than what he has demonstrated onpanel against any other being.

Carver.... big grin There are no words that I can produce to explain how wrong that was. More Powerful than ANYTHING he's ever shown? I need to lay down.

Yet Thor was going all out in with both blasts. What make one less than the other? Was one scene PIS? Thor was trying to kill Nul Hulk. For all we know the blast that Thor hit the Chaos King with may have tickled the Juggernaut right? Cain is far below the Chaos King in terms of titles and tiers, but Thor has hurled his best at Cain in the past, and it was only capable of pushing him back, but not causing any visible damage. I believe cough... Ok this is what I believe. I believe that most people are hung up on titles, and have failed to take into consideration that very powerful character may have particular weaknesses, where others of a far smaller stature may not have that same weakness.

let's take the X-Men's former foe Adversary for example. Now he was far more powerful than all of the X-Men combined, but Colossus was able to cause him pain, due to his weakness to particular alloys, or Iron pffft. You see where I'm going with this? I would never question CK being far above Galactus let alone a flea like the Hulk, but, the Hulk is very resistant to certain forms of energy, and as proof of this, was physically able to resist being incinerated by Thor's lighting strike when Nul possessed his body. We both read it, and know that Thor was not holding back, and even stated that he was out to kill him.

Chaos King is not the nail in the coffin.

Well look at it this way. Thor was trying to kill Sentry here:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5075/siege3legioncps021.jpg

Even says thats all his power. Yet vastly upstages that power here:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2731/siege01022.jpg

So what? did he go even farther than full power? The first scan was full power right? I mean he said it on panel. No. Shit happens Stoic. Thor saying he's going for the kill does not equal every ounce of power he can muster. Especially when he showed against the CK that that bolt he used on Hulk was not his max.

Are you trying to say that CK may have been weak to Thor's lightning? Unless there is any proof even remotely implying this in anyway then I dont know why that would be.

Like I said unless there is some weakness to godly lightning that I dont know about Im not sure why we are talking about this as if it were some sort of weakness exploitation or something.

BTW Nul was being protected from physical harm by the serpent from the protective spells on his body. If anything THAT would suggest he had something to combat Thor with. Seeing as how he and Angrir were sent specifically by the serpent to take him on. But I have no hardcore proof to there bing a specific protection against Thor's attacks to make that point so its to much of a leap. Regardless Nul was being protected more than WWH would have been.

Again, Thor going for the kill does no instantly suggest full power. He showed that against Surter also. Made a big ass speach about how powerful his strike was going to be only to have it batted aside by the twilight sword. Then without the bigass full power speech upstages the attack in a later issue.

Dont see why not. They are so far beyond each other in tiers that its ridiculous.

Damborgson
The problem in real time vs turned based panel for panel that we see in comics. in real time Thor would not be given the time to do this, and this, and this attack before the Hulk would have his turn to return the favor. In many of their battles the reason that Thor was unable to release his more exotic attacks was because the Hulk was right there in his face. The Hulk would literally have to sit back, while Thor menacingly snarls, and says I'm going to drain the energy from you, whip up gale force cyclonic winds, hurls the hammer at him time and again while as I said sit there and does nothing. The Hulk has options. OR (seeing as CIS is off) Thor instantly goes into the air outside of hulks reach. He's dodged faster than a jump by hulk, which would be hulks only chance to get in range, and then proceeds to do what I listed.

Slaanesh
Thor collapsed from going through hell for 4 issues and having a prolonged fight with a high herald and low trans. Not to mention having a cosmic gash in his stomach during this.

So you are saying that Nul has superior durability CK? Mkay.

he doesn't look weakened at all..he was taking it to Nul and Thing..he even kill one..u're trying to make Thor look good by saying he take on two high herald while weakened..we don't even know if the writer take the wound in his stomach into play..it's two different writer..

he didn't do shit to CK..he just shot him with lighting and Hellstorm burn CK with hellfire..CK was fine..

quanchi112
Thor.

Damborgson
he doesn't look weakened at all..he was taking it to Nul and Thing..he even kill one..u're trying to make Thor look good by saying he take on two high herald while weakened..we don't even know if the writer take the wound in his stomach into play..it's two different writer..

he didn't do shit to CK..he just shot him with lighting and Hellstorm burn CK with hellfire..CK was fine..

Thats because he's powerful? I said High Herald and Trans. And Good Lor. Take a lap and think about what you just posted. Matt Fraction wrote both Fear Itself and Galactus seed.

He made him lose his grip on Hercules. Stop hating.

Stoic
Carver.... big grin There are no words that I can produce to explain how wrong that was. More Powerful than ANYTHING he's ever shown? I need to lay down.

Well look at it this way. Thor was trying to kill Sentry here:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5075/siege3legioncps021.jpg

Even says thats all his power. Yet vastly upstages that power here:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2731/siege01022.jpg

So what? did he go even farther than full power? The first scan was full power right? I mean he said it on panel. No. Shit happens Stoic. Thor saying he's going for the kill does not equal every ounce of power he can muster. Especially when he showed against the CK that that bolt he used on Hulk was not his max.

Are you trying to say that CK may have been weak to Thor's lightning? Unless there is any proof even remotely implying this in anyway then I dont know why that would be.

Like I said unless there is some weakness to godly lightning that I dont know about Im not sure why we are talking about this as if it were some sort of weakness exploitation or something.

BTW Nul was being protected from physical harm by the serpent from the protective spells on his body. If anything THAT would suggest he had something to combat Thor with. Seeing as how he and Angrir were sent specifically by the serpent to take him on. But I have no hardcore proof to there bing a specific protection against Thor's attacks to make that point so its to much of a leap. Regardless Nul was being protected more than WWH would have been.

Again, Thor going for the kill does no instantly suggest full power. He showed that against Surter also. Made a big ass speach about how powerful his strike was going to be only to have it batted aside by the twilight sword. Then without the bigass full power speech upstages the attack in a later issue.

Dont see why not. They are so far beyond each other in tiers that its ridiculous.

Wasn't Angrir also protected from physical attacks by the Serpent? What was his excuse ? Why was the possessed Ben Grimm slagged, and left nearly dying?

Again CK is far more powerful than Cain right, but an attack from Thor at full blast was incapable of putting him down. So yes I am saying that CK was weak, against certain attacks. I just proved as much with the Juggernaut citation.

Nul Hulk as I pointed out before had far inferior on panel feats in comparison to the events that transpired within the Dark Dimension concerning WB Hulk.

You are posting a scan of the Sentry wanting to die, and lowering his defenses to allow Thor's attack to do just that. Did you notice anything else about that scan in terms of destructive power feats? It in no way threatened to destroy the town that they fought in, let alone a planet, it's surrounding moons, and what ever other physical bodies in that space. WB Hulk was destroying planets without even touching them. Like I said CK is in no way a reason to nail the coffin shut, and say that Thor wins this. I'm not convinced that Thor would be able to stop the Hulk at World Breaking levels from leaping at him, and one shotting him, with the amount of power that he was generating.

carver9
Nul was damaged so much that I disagree 100% with the protective spell notion. He was slashed, burned, blowed up, and stabbed but yet he had some protective spells...yeah right.

Slaanesh
Thats because he's powerful? I said High Herald and Trans. And Good Lor. Take a lap and think about what you just posted. Matt Fraction wrote both Fear Itself and Galactus seed.

He made him lose his grip on Hercules. Stop hating.

oh yeah..it's the same writer..i was thinking about chaos war..my bad..but still..he doesn't look weakened..he was holding his own..the attack he used on Nul is powerful..u saying it's less powerful than the Void one is just silly..he was going all out..

CK wasn't griping anything..he was poking Herc eyes before Thor and Hellstorm attack..i'm not hating..u just love Thor so much..

Damborgson
Wasn't Angrir also protected from physical attacks by the Serpent? What was his excuse ? Why was the possessed Ben Grimm slagged, and left nearly dying?

Again CK is far more powerful than Cain right, but an attack from Thor at full blast was incapable of putting him down. So yes I am saying that CK was weak, against certain attack. I just proved as much with the Juggernaut citation.

Nul Hulk as I pointed out before had far inferior on panel feats in comparison to the events that transpired within the Dark Dimension concerning WB Hulk.

You are posting a scan of the Sentry wanting to die, and lowering his defenses to allow Thor's attack to do just that. Did you notice anything else about that scan in terms of destructive power feats? It in no way threatened to destroy the town that they fought in, let alone a planet, it's surrounding moons, and what ever other physical bodies in that space. WB Hulk was destroying planets without even touching them. Like I said CK is in no way a reason to nail the coffin shut, and say that Thor wins this. I'm not convinced that Thor would be able to stop the Hulk at World Breaking levels from leaping at him, and one shotting him, with the amount of power that he was generating.

If he was that just means Thor was still more powerul than him enough to the point where he can still blow a hole in his chest.

Cain took a weakened godblast. That does not prove anything. Thor could barely lift a house when he fought Cain that time. Not to mention Thor idnt going to unleash the power to rip the fabric of reality in New York city. He just needed to stop juggernaut. and he did.

yes. Doesnt mean WB would be able to take it either though. So...

Blowing away the avengers and trying to hold Thor down is lowering your defenses? Actions speak louder than words. and the void clearly did not want to die. Bob did. But the void was still fighting.

Hulk didnt do that feat by himself. He slammed into an equal force. Which while still impressive on his part is not a solo feat. Even if we counted it as a solo feat, so what? Thor has taken enough in his career to lead me to believe that he would not be taken out in one hit. With CIS off hulk wouldnt even land the hit. Unless u want to argue that hulk is faster and more maneuverable than Thor is by jumping at him while Thor is flying. Which is..Incorrect to say the least.

Beta Ray has also destroyed planets from the effects of his attacks while not directly striking them. Against Star Dust I believe. Doesnt mean he was generating more power with each hit than Thor against the void. The world cant be broken every time Thor decides to use his powers. Just like they didnt let Hulk and She Rulk destroy the earth when they stomped Fin Fang Foom despite being even stronger than when they slammed into each other and no longer holding back. Why didnt the earth like turn to dust if they are so powerful? Because planets that are necessary to the story cant explode every time a powerful attack is unleashed.

If Thor hits him with that type of power its over. I think abstract affecting lightning is a reasonable step up for WB hulk from the lightning that Zeus used to KO WWH right?

Damborgson
Nul was damaged so much that I disagree 100% with the protective spell notion. He was slashed, burned, blowed up, and stabbed but yet he had some protective spells...yeah right. Bendis is the explanation for most of that. The only other damage he suffered was from Thor and Wendigos...which has never been a low showing imo.

oh yeah..it's the same writer..i was thinking about chaos war..my bad..but still..he doesn't look weakened..he was holding his own..the attack he used on Nul is powerful..u saying it's less powerful than the Void one is just silly..he was going all out..

CK wasn't griping anything..he was poking Herc eyes before Thor and Hellstorm attack.. Sure go ahead and ignore my previous posts. I already responded to these points. Please look through the thread.

He had his tendrils wrapped on Hercules and was stabbing him though his eyes. Not like standing at a distance and poking him....

Slaanesh
Sure go ahead and ignore my previous posts. I already responded to these points. Please look through the thread.

He had his tendrils wrapped on Hercules and was stabbing him though his eyes. Not like standing at a distance and poking him....

to lazy to do that..

no he doesn't..u are making things up..his tendril wasn't warping anything..

Damborgson
to lazy to do that..

no he doesn't..u are making things up..his tendril wasn't warping anything.. If you're to lazy to scroll a page then stfu. no expression

One moment his tendrils are on Chaos War Herc. he gets his by lightning, suddenly herc is free. Yeah dude im making stuff up. Go troll someone else. You stil have a ways to go before being effective at it scrub.

Stoic
If he was that just means Thor was still more powerul than him enough to the point where he can still blow a hole in his chest.

Cain took a weakened godblast. That does not prove anything. Thor could barely lift a house when he fought Cain that time. Not to mention Thor idnt going to unleash the power to rip the fabric of reality in New York city. He just needed to stop juggernaut. and he did.

yes. Doesnt mean WB would be able to take it either though. So...

Blowing away the avengers and trying to hold Thor down is lowering your defenses? Actions speak louder than words. and the void clearly did not want to die. Bob did. But the void was still fighting.

Hulk didnt do that feat by himself. He slammed into an equal force. Which while still impressive on his part is not a solo feat. Even if we counted it as a solo feat, so what? Thor has taken enough in his career to lead me to believe that he would not be taken out in one hit. With CIS off hulk wouldnt even land the hit. Unless u want to argue that hulk is faster and more maneuverable than Thor is by jumping at him while Thor is flying. Which is..Incorrect to say the least.

Beta Ray has also destroyed planets from the effects of his attacks while not directly striking them. Against Star Dust I believe. Doesnt mean he was generating more power with each hit than Thor against the void. The world cant be broken every time Thor decides to use his powers. Just like they didnt let Hulk and She Rulk destroy the earth when they stomped Fin Fang Foom despite being even stronger than when they slammed into each other and no longer holding back. Why didnt the earth like turn to dust if they are so powerful? Because planets that are necessary to the story cant explode every time a powerful attack is unleashed.

If Thor hits him with that type of power its over. I think abstract affecting lightning is a reasonable step up for WB hulk from the lightning that Zeus used to KO WWH right?

At the moment that Sentry was defeated, he lowered his defenses and allowed thor to kill him, unless you believe that Thor's attack was somehow superior to Owen Reece separating the Sentry on the molecular level. Bob even states that he wanted to die. He said to kill him, or he would have simply come back to life like he did when Owen killed him. Dead is dead.

Cyttorak is is less powerful than CK but do you believe that Thor's best would harm him? I don't, but this does not mean that he was more powerful than CK, it simply means that he is stronger than CK to certain forms of attack. The same can be said of Zeus, and what did CK do to him?

If the Hulk would have slammed into Thor with that amount of force it would have put Thor on his @$$, it might have even put him in a coma, or worse, straight up killed him concerning HOTM arc. Thor fought a much weaker Merged Hulk than WB Hulk in the arctic, and was unable to put him down. This is why logic should dictate that a Hulk that was at the very least 1000x or more powerful than Merged Hulk would during HOTM could, would, and should dust a regular Thor with or without CIS.

The Savage Hulk could leap at speeds 11x times the speed of a bullet, and we all know that he gets this leaping power from the strength of his legs. HOTM Hulk in comparison, and by logic would exceed this leaping speed by no less than 1000x and growing, since he continues to increase in strength, and durability. In essence he would punch right through a flash storm right at the beginning of combat,and end this faster than Thor could scream Zounds. This is if we go by logic, and the Hulk was equally out to shed Thor's blood.

What about that tactical mind that the Hulk has been shown to possess time and again? This is not as cut and dry as anyone should suspect, or expect. There is one thing that is a certainty. WB Hulk is Thor's physical superior. This is solidly based on Thor's past performances against the Hulk at far, I said far inferior levels.

Slaanesh
If you're to lazy to scroll a page then stfu. no expression

One moment his tendrils are on Chaos War Herc. he gets his by lightning, suddenly herc is free. Yeah dude im making stuff up. Go troll someone else. You stil have a ways to go before being effective at it scrub.

not gonna do that..

u said griping,warping and shit..he wasn't doing that..he was just poking herc eyes..then he got attack by Thor and Hellstorm..of coz he turn his attention to his attacker..

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ the highballing of thor here.

janus77
WBH incinerates Thor instantly. The rest just sit and laugh at the ridiculousness of how easy it was.

WBH for the stomp win.

JakeTheBank
Thor BFRs Hulk into space instantly, possibly shooting him in the sun.

Silent Master
Non-PIS Thor wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud @ the highballing of thor here. Did you read the op ?

Stoic
^ Yeah it's the type of OP that allows one poster to say that Thor would do this while the Hulk stands there and takes it up the @$$ as if this were some Dragon Ball Z episode where Frieza sit there and allows Goku 20 minutes or so to create a spirit bomb. What's worse is whoever is arguing for Thor will say in one instance that Thor whips up a huge storm, and then changes their stance once they realize that the Hulk's first move is to leap at him at speeds that are logically impossible for them to dodge or react to.

After all Thor has never been tagged by anything less than object moving at the speed of light, so then the poster arguing for Thor will then shift their argument to, noooo, Thor would actually begin his soul destroy tactic, before the Hulk reaches him in a fraction of a second after the battle has begun, but noooo, now Thor begins erects an impenetrable wind barrier. How many damn moves does Thor get before the fraction of a second is up, and the Hulk is all over him physically beating the sh1t out of him. Oh but now Thor BFRs him before the fraction of a second is up, because after all Thor has never done this in any fight, with anyone in the entire history of the character but we are supposed to just accept that within the fraction of a second that it takes the Hulk to get to him, that he reacts because he can sense danger like Spiderman, and move out of the way, and BFR the Hulk. Bullsh1t.

JakeTheBank
Thor has instantly BFR'd people before, though.

Mistress-Death
Thor kills them all

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor has instantly BFR'd people before, though.

Thor has a fraction of a second before the Hulk is up his ass what does he do? What time does he have? People who always argue this sh1t for Thor seem to fail to understand real world time dilation scenarios. Have you ever realized that the reason that Thor never BFR'd the Hulk in the past may have had something to do with the Hulk not giving him the time to do any of this, and that Thor does not process thought the way that the Vision would?

This is how the real true Thor processes thought.
Damn this guy is all up in my face making it extremely difficult to banish him, *POW* this prick just hit me in the face, and it actually hurt, phuck this I'm going to hit him back.

Let's consider anger that would cloud Thor's judgment, and that pain tends to cloud the once clear mind, and anger tends to derail things as simple as banishing the person all over Thor. Not to mention that the guy all over him despite his size can actually move at super human speeds. And yet the people arguing for Thor are constantly calling Thor stupid in the way that he fights. The same holds true for his battle with Tutinax, he could have if he was given the time, and distance, but Tutinax's speed, and distance has to be factored in.

HOTM Hulk would get to him, and physically kick his @$$ in. CIS off or on.

Silent Master
I like how the Hulk side always assumes that Thor will wait for the Hulk to jump at him before he takes any offensive/defensive actions.

JakeTheBank
Thor has a fraction of a second before the Hulk is up his ass what does he do? What time does he have? People who always argue this sh1t for Thor seem to fail to understand real world time dilation scenarios. Have you ever realized that the reason that Thor never BFR'd the Hulk in the past may have had something to do with the Hulk not giving him the time to do any of this, and that Thor does not process thought the way that the Vision would?

This is how the real true Thor processes thought.
Damn this guy is all up in my face making it extremely difficult to banish him, *POW* this prick just hit me in the face, and it actually hurt, phuck this I'm going to hit him back.

Let's consider anger that would cloud Thor's judgment, and that pain tends to cloud the once clear mind, and anger tends to derail things as simple as banishing the person all over Thor. Not to mention that the guy all over him despite his size can actually move at super human speeds. And yet the people arguing for Thor are constantly calling Thor stupid in the way that he fights. The same holds true for his battle with Tutinax, he could have if he was given the time, and distance, be Tutinax's speed, and distance has to be factored in.

HOTM Hulk would get to him, and physically kick his @$$ in. CIS of or on.

Most of the time Thor doesn't use a vast majority of his power set against Hulk because he wants to fight Hulk on Hulk's terms and win. It's a pride issue, not a capability issue, not when you look at everything Thor's done. This is widely accepted by most people who concede that in a straight up physical encounter restricted to melee, Hulk eventually comes out on top, but with all powers/abilities in play, Thor's superior. There's really not much to argue on that point.

Thor has super speed as well as reflexes needed to operate on a higher level if need be. Thor's glaring "speed weakness" is something that people routinely think is going to be a game changer...except for all the times it wasn't. His speed seems to be scaled to whatever the plot needs at times, but it doesn't invalidate his instances of reacting at FTL speeds or beating/tagging virtually every being with superspeed he's ever encountered. Not sure why Hulk's speed of all people would be too much for Thor?

If the OP didn't state CIS is off for Thor and Thor doesn't begin the fight with literally no phucks to give about anyone and is immediately using his most powerful attacks from the onset, I'd agree that the Gamma God would be too much for him. But I didn't make this thread nor its stipulations. /shrug

And just to be clear, you're arguing against the likelihood of Thor even resorting to an instant BFR, not the fact that's certainly capable of instantly BFRing Hulk, correct?

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by Silent Master
I like how the Hulk side always assumes that Thor will wait for the Hulk to jump at him before he takes any offensive/defensive actions. lol exactly, its rather desperate the way they think.

Stoic
Most of the time Thor doesn't use a vast majority of his power set against Hulk because he wants to fight Hulk on Hulk's terms and win. It's a pride issue, not a capability issue, not when you look at everything Thor's done. This is widely accepted by most people who concede that in a straight up physical encounter restricted to melee, Hulk eventually comes out on top, but with all powers/abilities in play, Thor's superior. There's really not much to argue on that point.

Thor has super speed as well as reflexes needed to operate on a higher level if need be. Thor's glaring "speed weakness" is something that people routinely think is going to be a game changer...except for all the times it wasn't. His speed seems to be scaled to whatever the plot needs at times, but it doesn't invalidate his instances of reacting at FTL speeds or beating/tagging virtually every being with superspeed he's ever encountered. Not sure why Hulk's speed of all people would be too much for Thor?

If the OP didn't state CIS is off for Thor and Thor doesn't begin the fight with literally no phucks to give about anyone and is immediately using his most powerful attacks from the onset, I'd agree that the Gamma God would be too much for him. But I didn't make this thread nor its stipulations. /shrug

And just to be clear, you're arguing against the likelihood of Thor even resorting to an instant BFR, not the fact that's certainly capable of instantly BFRing Hulk, correct?

Has Thor ever been hit? Let's not try and turn Thor into something that he is not. Thor is no more the Flash as he is Spiderman or have their reaction times. If he was then he would never have been hit in his entire history. Even the Flash gets hit.

It's not that Thor can't do this, and that, and this and that, it's just that the Hulk has his own mind, and will, and the capability of closing the distance between them in less than a second moving at speeds that make bullets look slow when he is leaping with legs capable of generating speeds at the very least 1000x faster than the Savage Hulk's legs propelled him.

So yes Thor could BFR HOTM Hulk if the Hulk sat there and allowed for Thor to whip up his magical portal, but this would not be the case. The Hulk as well as everyone else on the field would be acting under their own power, and not on puppet strings. Thor does not win this fight anymore than he won his battle against Tutinax.

Silent Master
Thor has reacted to and hit people that are faster than the Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Has Thor ever been hit? Let's not try and turn Thor into something that he is not. Thor is no more the Flash as he is Spiderman or have their reaction times. If he was then he would never have been hit in his entire history. Even the Flash gets hit.

It's not that Thor can't do this, and that, and this and that, it's just that the Hulk has his own mind, and will, and the capability of closing the distance between them in less than a second moving at speeds that make bullets look slow when he is leaping with legs capable of generating speeds at the very least 1000x faster than the Savage Hulk's legs propelled him.

So yes Thor could BFR HOTM Hulk if the Hulk sat there and allowed for Thor to whip up his magical portal, but this would not be the case. The Hulk as well as everyone else on the field would be acting under their own power, and not on puppet strings. Thor does not win this fight anymore than he won his battle against Tutinax.

Obviously he has been hit before; no one is arguing he's untouchable. All I'm saying is that while Hulk does have superspeed and reflexes of his own, so does Thor. Thor also has greater mobility and flight on his side, so I'm not seeing how Hulk's speed is any more damning to Thor than Surfer's was...or Sentry's...or Gladiator's....

And that's cool that Hulk is faster than bullets. So is Mjolnir. By an absurd degree, as well. Not only that, but the hammer has its own homing capabilities, so assuming that Hulk can dodge an FTL Mjolnir toss, it will hit him on the return path.

The thing you're not getting is that Hulk doesn't have to just sit there to let Thor BFR him. Thor can just BFR him, whether Hulk wants to go or not. He's opened up portals and instantly teleported people either with a simple lightning bolt, slamming Mjolnir on the ground, or through a tear in space/time. Hulk can jump at Thor, Thor points and clicks, and Hulk's gone.

You can cite Tutinax if you like, but I hope you realize that Thor has more impressive feats and fights to draw upon.

Stoic
Obviously he has been hit before; no one is arguing he's untouchable. All I'm saying is that while Hulk does have superspeed and reflexes of his own, so does Thor. Thor also has greater mobility and flight on his side, so I'm not seeing how Hulk's speed is any more damning to Thor than Surfer's was...or Sentry's...or Gladiator's....

And that's cool that Hulk is faster than bullets. So is Mjolnir. By an absurd degree, as well. Not only that, but the hammer has its own homing capabilities, so assuming that Hulk can dodge an FTL Mjolnir toss, it will hit him on the return path.

The thing you're not getting is that Hulk doesn't have to just sit there to let Thor BFR him. Thor can just BFR him, whether Hulk wants to go or not. He's opened up portals and instantly teleported people either with a simple lightning bolt, slamming Mjolnir on the ground, or through a tear in space/time. Hulk can jump at Thor, Thor points and clicks, and Hulk's gone.

You can cite Tutinax if you like, but I hope you realize that Thor has more impressive feats and fights to draw upon.

Did you know that by the time you hear boom that a bullet would have already hit you? Again the Hulk would be moving far faster than the bullet. What does Thor do? What time did he have to to use exotics? Is the Hulk simply staring at him while he does this, and that? Is Thor the only one acting with a brain, and the rest of the field is acting like meat puppets? This means that Thor did not have the time to dodge, because he does not have a danger sense, nor does he have the Flash's speed steal powers.

What does Thor do once the Hulk reaches him? What time did he have to even twirl his hammer while concentrating on multiple opponents on the field, while the Hulk that is moving far faster than a high powered rifle can spin out a bullet? What does Thor do?

Let's use real time dialation to solve this.

Some abstract voice says 1...2...3... battle

1. The Hulk's first move is to leap at Thor, while his team may rip up huge chunks of rock in preparation of hurling them at Thor.

2. Thor is assessing the movements of his multiple opponents

3. The Hulk is already on him by the time that anyone has ripped anything up.

What does Thor do?

Silent Master
I like how the Hulk side always assumes that Thor will wait for the Hulk to jump at him before he takes any offensive/defensive actions.

Mistress-Death
LOL seriously that is bad

JakeTheBank
Did you know that by the time you hear boom that a bullet would have already hit you? Again the Hulk would be moving far faster than the bullet. What does Thor do? What time did he have to to use exotics? Is the Hulk simply staring at him while he does this, and that? Is Thor the only one acting with a brain, and the rest of the field is acting like meat puppets? This means that Thor did not have the time to dodge, because he does not have a danger sense, nor does he have the Flash's speed steal powers.

What does Thor do once the Hulk reaches him? What time did he have to even twirl his hammer while concentrating on multiple opponents on the field, while the Hulk that is moving far faster than a high powered rifle can spin out a bullet? What does Thor do?

Let's use real time dialation to solve this.

Some abstract voice says 1...2...3... battle

1. The Hulk's first move is to leap at Thor, while his team may rip up huge chunks of rock in preparation of hurling them at Thor.

2. Thor is assessing the movements of his multiple opponents

3. The Hulk is already on him by the time that anyone has ripped anything up.

What does Thor do?

I'm not even sure what you're getting at here?

I know how fast bullets are, both in reality and in comic books, and I know Hulk can move faster than that. I also know Thor can and has reacted at speeds similar if not greater than that as well. Mjolnir makes bullet speed look like canine excrement for lack of a better word and Thor doesn't even really have to aim so much as he has to focus and will it to strike a particular target. If you're arguing that Hulk is going to move faster than Thor can hope to react, we're going to have to strongly disagree with one another.

As far as the rest of the team goes, they're largely inconsequential due to their lack of ranged capabilities and mobility as opposed to Thor or even the Hulk.

As far as your hypothetical scenario goes:

1. After the voice says battle, Thor uses Mjolnir to BFR Hulk instantly.

2. Hulk is transported to another place on Marvel Earth or in space or in some other dimension, virtually stranded until Thor decides to bring him back, if he evers.

3. Thor invokes planetary level storm to decimate the team.

You're essentially arguing Hulk's speed and mobility versus Thor's own and against his ability to instantly target a foe or foes and teleport them to wherever he sees fit, regardless of their resistance. It's not a good fight for Hulk.

If this was typical Thor fighting in character, you might have a point.

keiththegreat
Even if Hulk grabs Thor, it's not like he's going to one shot him. All Thor has to do is knock him back once and then BFR is an option again.

keiththegreat
Also, what about the godblast? Do you guys think that kills WBH?

carver9
Thor only option is bfring...anything else, it ain't happening. One punch from the Hulk would change the game.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Also, what about the godblast? Do you guys think that kills WBH?

No, and that takes time to use...time Thor doesn't have.

carver9
Even if Hulk grabs Thor, it's not like he's going to one shot him. All Thor has to do is knock him back once and then BFR is an option again.

It's highly debatable if Thor could survive a punch from WBH. I would put WBH strength at or above Bor strength and Bor could have killed Thor with one punch. Then let's not include the fact that only the shockwaves from Hulks single punch were killing Heralds, Mindless one, an entire race of trolls, planets and Moons...this was just a single punch and not even a connected punch. Yeah, he one shots him.

quanchi112
^ Yeah it's the type of OP that allows one poster to say that Thor would do this while the Hulk stands there and takes it up the @$$ as if this were some Dragon Ball Z episode where Frieza sit there and allows Goku 20 minutes or so to create a spirit bomb. It takes less time for Thor to bfr the Hulk before it takes the Hulk to close the distance to get to him. Don't be mad. Thor usually fights to the the Hulk's strengths and still doesn't falter.

Mistress-Death
facepalm Thor can't survive a punch from WBH now

Stoic
I'm not even sure what you're getting at here?

I know how fast bullets are, both in reality and in comic books, and I know Hulk can move faster than that. I also know Thor can and has reacted at speeds similar if not greater than that as well. Mjolnir makes bullet speed look like canine excrement for lack of a better word and Thor doesn't even really have to aim so much as he has to focus and will it to strike a particular target. If you're arguing that Hulk is going to move faster than Thor can hope to react, we're going to have to strongly disagree with one another.

As far as the rest of the team goes, they're largely inconsequential due to their lack of ranged capabilities and mobility as opposed to Thor or even the Hulk.

As far as your hypothetical scenario goes:

1. After the voice says battle, Thor uses Mjolnir to BFR Hulk instantly.

2. Hulk is transported to another place on Marvel Earth or in space or in some other dimension, virtually stranded until Thor decides to bring him back, if he evers.

3. Thor invokes planetary level storm to decimate the team.

You're essentially arguing Hulk's speed and mobility versus Thor's own and against his ability to instantly target a foe or foes and teleport them to wherever he sees fit, regardless of their resistance. It's not a good fight for Hulk.

If this was typical Thor fighting in character, you might have a point.

Sure you know what I'm getting at. I explained the entire real time scenario to you.

It's not the hammer reactions that are in question, but Thor's reactions. He would not be able to do all of these things that PIS allows him to do in comics. The Hulk would be all over him before he could do any of the above. in fact the Hulk moves so many times faster than a bullet when leaping that Thor would not be able to react in time aside from bracing for impact, as seen in his battle with Tutinax. or he would have dodged him, and BFR's him. This did not happen because Thor is not what you are trying to make him out to be, nor is he impossible to hit.

1. No Thor does not instantly BFR the Hulk, he braces for impact, because he simply did not have the time to think of this. CIS on or off.

2. Thor is being brought down planet side, where HOTM pummels him into jelly.

3. No the team is hurled away by the impacts that are turning Thor into jelly and tofu.

No I am saying that Thor immediately sees a team and has to assess what measures must be taken to win. This is all of the time that it took for the Hulk to reach him and beat the life out of him. In the arctic a much weaker Hulk gave Thor hell, and Thor was not able to win that battle. WB Hulk is so much more powerful, durable, and faster than the Merged Hulk that it is ridiculous, and WB Hulk that we saw during the HOTM arc still did not reach a limit to the amount of power that he could attain. Thor get's dusted here. Typical Thor or Thor going for broke would still lose, because his thought processes are not computer like, he does not possess a tactical PC in his head like Nova telling him to brace for impact, or throw up your shields. He does not have the Flash's reaction speed, or Spiderman's danger sense. He can be hit, and has been hit in the past, and would be hit by a guy that can reach him faster than you touch your arm.

BOOM The Hulk is already on Thor. What does Thor do?

When Thor hit Tutinax with all of his might, did Tutinax get launched 100 miles away or did he continue to assault Thor a moment later? Tutinax is much weaker than WB Hulk.

carver9
Tutinax is weaker then WWH.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
It takes less time for Thor to bfr the Hulk before it takes the Hulk to close the distance to get to him. Don't be mad. Thor usually fights to the the Hulk's strengths and still doesn't falter.

Don't be daft. We both know how fast a bullet travels. and the Hulk moves far faster than this. Also don't dictate my mood.

quanchi112
Don't be daft. We both know how fast a bullet travels. and the Hulk moves far faster than this. Also don't dictate my mood. Thor can easily react to bullets like they're paper airplanes to you or me. Thor hits the ground with his hammer. Bye bye Hulk. You can't even prove one attack will defeat Thor when he's survived far more powerful beings than WB Hulk. You're just not educated enough to know any better.

JakeTheBank
Sure you know what I'm getting at. I explained the entire real time scenario to you.

It's not the hammer reactions that are in question, but Thor's reactions. He would not be able to do all of these things that PIS allows him to do in comics. The Hulk would be all over him before he could do any of the above. in fact the Hulk moves so many times faster than a bullet when leaping that Thor would not be able to react in time aside from bracing for impact, as seen in his battle with Tutinax. or he would have dodged him, and BFR's him. This did not happen because Thor is not what you are trying to make him out to be, nor is he impossible to hit.

1. No Thor does not instantly BFR the Hulk, he braces for impact, because he simply did not have the time to think of this. CIS on or off.

2. Thor is being brought down planet side, where HOTM pummels him into jelly.

3. No the team is hurled away by the impacts that are turning Thor into jelly and tofu.

No I am saying that Thor immediately sees a team and has to assess what measures must be taken to win. This is all of the time that it took for the Hulk to reach him and beat the life out of him. In the arctic a much weaker Hulk gave Thor hell, and Thor was not able to win that battle. WB Hulk is so much more powerful, durable, and faster than the Merged Hulk that it is ridiculous, and WB Hulk that we saw during the HOTM arc still did not reach a limit to the amount of power that he could attain. Thor get's dusted here. Typical Thor or Thor going for broke would still lose, because his thought processes are not computer like, he does not possess a tactical PC in his head like Nova telling him to brace for impact, or throw up your shields. He does not have the Flash's reaction speed, or Spiderman's danger sense. He can be hit, and has been hit in the past, and would be hit by a guy that can reach him faster than you touch your arm.

BOOM The Hulk is already on Thor. What does Thor do?

When Thor hit Tutinax with all of his might, did Tutinax get launched 100 miles away or did he continue to assault Thor a moment later? Tutinax is much weaker than WB Hulk.

So, basically, you're arguing that Thor's displays of speed and reflexes and skill don't count. Even though on panel he's reacted to instant telepathic bolts, tagged beings such as Gladiator and Silver Surfer, reacted in the span of milliseconds, dodged a possessed Mjolnir toss intended to strike him across the back of the head, and like Hulk, has moved or reacted faster than a bullet?

And in the same breath, you're clinging to Tutinex being the be-all end-all display of how a fight between CIS-off Thor vs. WBH and his pals would go? I wasn't aware that single fights instantly dictate a character's abilities and capabilities as opposed to their entire decades long history.

I'm not arguing Thor is too fast to be hit or is untouchable. I already said he's not. What I am arguing is that, per the OP, Thor has tools at his disposal that Hulk has no answer for. And yes, Thor can instantly BFR Hulk faster than Hulk can leap at him and attempt to pummel him into submission. Feats support this as a whole, but if you want to stick with Thor vs. Tutinex as the clear cut and defined example of how this fight would go, by all means. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but whatever.

You're telling me Hulk thinks "Jump at Thor and hit him" and acts on it faster than Thor thinks "BFR Hulk instantly"? Wasn't aware Hulk was the "Fastest One There Is", too.

It's also funny how you cite Thor not sending Tutinex hundreds of miles away with a strike as means that he wouldn't do the same to WBH - even though I'm arguing he literally teleports him to God knows where in an instant - but choose not to bring up Thor one shot orbiting Nul-Hulk.

Again, and hopefully for the last time:

If this was a typical Thor fighting Hulk in character, you might have a point. But per the OP, it's not. The sooner you accept this, the sooner we can all move on.

Stoic
A bullet travels at 2 057.98139 miles per hour x 1000 = 2,057,980 mile per hour. This is pretty fast. Is it impossible for the Hulk to reach Thor?

quanchi112
A bullet travels at 2 057.98139 miles per hour x 1000 = 2,057,980 mile per hour. This is pretty fast. Is it impossible for the Hulk to reach Thor? Thor has far greater reaction feats than bullets which he easily shows he can react to. You really need someone else to argue or make your points for you because this hasn't gotten quite ridiculous.

JakeTheBank
A bullet travels at 2 057.98139 miles per hour x 1000 = 2,057,980 mile per hour. This is pretty fast. Is it impossible for the Hulk to reach Thor?

It's not impossible for Hulk to reach Thor.

Thor can also instantly BFR, as in forcibly teleport the Hulk, anywhere in the Nine Realms or beyond he chooses.

Given Thor's own speed and reflex feats and the speed in which Mjolnir's various powers can be enacted, I do find Hulk reaching Thor before he gets teleported away highly improbable.

Stoic
So, basically, you're arguing that Thor's displays of speed and reflexes and skill don't count. Even though on panel he's reacted to instant telepathic bolts, tagged beings such as Gladiator and Silver Surfer, reacted in the span of milliseconds, dodged a possessed Mjolnir toss intended to strike him across the back of the head, and like Hulk, has moved or reacted faster than a bullet?

And in the same breath, you're clinging to Tutinex being the be-all end-all display of how a fight between CIS-off Thor vs. WBH and his pals would go? I wasn't aware that single fights instantly dictate a character's abilities and capabilities as opposed to their entire decades long history.

I'm not arguing Thor is too fast to be hit or is untouchable. I already said he's not. What I am arguing is that, per the OP, Thor has tools at his disposal that Hulk has no answer for. And yes, Thor can instantly BFR Hulk faster than Hulk can leap at him and attempt to pummel him into submission. Feats support this as a whole, but if you want to stick with Thor vs. Tutinex as the clear cut and defined example of how this fight would go, by all means. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but whatever.

You're telling me Hulk thinks "Jump at Thor and hit him" and acts on it faster than Thor thinks "BFR Hulk instantly"? Wasn't aware Hulk was the "Fastest One There Is", too.

It's also funny how you cite Thor not sending Tutinex hundreds of miles away with a strike as means that he wouldn't do the same to WBH - even though I'm arguing he literally teleports him to God knows where in an instant - but choose not to bring up Thor one shot orbiting Nul-Hulk.

Again, and hopefully for the last time:

If this was a typical Thor fighting Hulk in character, you might have a point. But per the OP, it's not. The sooner you accept this, the sooner we can all move on.

Tutinex fought and defeated Thor two times, giving me the impression that he is most certainly on the level. if Thor would have come back in the next fight and beat him down like a rag i would say that Thor was above him physically but this was not the case.

So this is what I am saying. If the Hulk reaches Thor it is over. This is based on his past performances against a far weaker Hulk. If Thor can BFR the Hulk before this time then he would go on to likely win this.

However A bullet travels at 2 057.98139 miles per hour x 1000 = 2,057,980 mile per hour. This is pretty fast. Is it impossible for the Hulk to reach Thor? The Hulk has a very good chance of reaching Thor, and turning this into a beat down. Thor would not win this if WB Hulk turned this into a physical match. based on past performances.

Stoic
Thor has far greater reaction feats than bullets which he easily shows he can react to. You really need someone else to argue or make your points for you because this hasn't gotten quite ridiculous.

You don't add anything to a debate, you just attempt to negate things, and try to make people believe that certain things are impossible. This is why Jake is really the only one worth debating this issue, because he can be objective, and see that there are possibilities. You on the other hand, have an ego problem, and for you it's just about the win, even if your argument holds no weight. Which it does not.

JakeTheBank
I'm still not sure why you're so intent on focusing on Tutinex so much. Thor's entire history speaks for itself, not just one fight. If that were the case, I'd cite Thor's battling of Infinity aka Insane Odin or something else.

CIS off Thor using his most powerful abilities at the start of the fight is completely different than the Thor we typically see in comics. The OP changes the game significantly.

quanchi112
You don't add anything to a debate, you just attempt to negate things, and try to make people believe that certain things are impossible. This is why Jake is really the only one worth debating this issue, because he can be objective, and see that there are possibilities. You on the other hand, have an ego problem, and for you it's just about the win, even if your argument holds no weight. Which it does not. You don't have enough knowledge about either character to really know. You like the Hulk. I also enjoy both the Hulk and Thor but in a thread in which Thor can bfr him with a simple movement there's nothing the Hulk can do. You are also basing it off a a few recent fights while dismissing Thor's entire history mainly because you have no idea.

Hulk doesn't touch him.

Stoic
You don't have enough knowledge about either character to really know. You like the Hulk. I also enjoy both the Hulk and Thor but in a thread in which Thor can bfr him with a simple movement there's nothing the Hulk can do. You are also basing it off a a few recent fights while dismissing Thor's entire history mainly because you have no idea.

Hulk doesn't touch him.

Whatever Grognak, go troll someone else, I simply refuse to debate with people of your limited reasoning abilities.

Stoic
I'm still not sure why you're so intent on focusing on Tutinex so much. Thor's entire history speaks for itself, not just one fight. If that were the case, I'd cite Thor's battling of Infinity aka Insane Odin or something else.

CIS off Thor using his most powerful abilities at the start of the fight is completely different than the Thor we typically see in comics. The OP changes the game significantly.

Tutinex is recent. This is why I am pressing the issue, as he weighed Thor on a physical level. We saw what Thor could do against him.

This as you can imagine could be argued until we broke our fingers off. I believe that the answer to this battle without stretching it into a 4 million page yawn is this.

1. If HOTM Hulk possibly reached Thor, that a physical confrontation favors the Hulk based on Thor's past performances against a far weaker Hulk.

2. If Thor BFR's the Hulk, he would go on to defeat the rest of the field, and come out the winner of this.

Would you agree with this assessment?

quanchi112
Whatever Grognak, go troll someone else, I simply refuse to debate with people of your limited reasoning abilities. That isn't a retort I had a few key points in there which you refuse to address. You can't base Thor's entire history off a few fights with Tutinax. You will continue to do so while proclaiming the Hulk JUMPS. HULK JUMPS. What is Thor going to do when he's mesmerized by Hulk's vertical. Get a serious argument.

Sin I AM
That isn't a retort I had a few key points in there which you refuse to address. You can't base Thor's entire history off a few fights with Tutinax. You will continue to do so while proclaiming the Hulk JUMPS. HULK JUMPS. What is Thor going to do when he's mesmerized by Hulk's vertical. Get a serious argument.

lol...........

quan speaks the truth though, your argument isnt really good stoic

Stoic
That isn't a retort I had a few key points in there which you refuse to address. You can't base Thor's entire history off a few fights with Tutinax. You will continue to do so while proclaiming the Hulk JUMPS. HULK JUMPS. What is Thor going to do when he's mesmerized by Hulk's vertical. Get a serious argument.

If you are incapable of realizing how fast the Hulk's first move is then there is simply nothing to debate with you. Your points as you are trying to press are full of sh1t. They have not addresses the speed at which the Hulk would reach Thor, and the possibility of him making this physical, which has a high probability of actually happening. i don't have to switch my stance, because this is the tactic that the Hulk would use to reach Thor. These are the only two possible scenarios that would happen within the first few seconds of the fight. Read below.

Tutinex is recent. This is why I am pressing the issue, as he weighed Thor on a physical level. We saw what Thor could do against him.

This as you can imagine could be argued until we broke our fingers off. I believe that the answer to this battle without stretching it into a 4 million page yawn is this.

1. If HOTM Hulk possibly reached Thor, that a physical confrontation favors the Hulk based on Thor's past performances against a far weaker Hulk.

2. If Thor BFR's the Hulk, he would go on to defeat the rest of the field, and come out the winner of this.

quanchi112
If you are incapable of realizing how fast the Hulk's first move is then there is simply nothing to debate with you. Your points as you are trying to press are full of sh1t. They have not addresses the speed at which the Hulk would reach Thor, and the possibility of him making this physical, which has a high probability of actually happening. i don't have to switch my stance, because this is the tactic that the Hulk would use to reach Thor. These are the only two possible scenarios that would happen within the first few seconds of the fight. Read below. Thor's reacted to movements faster than Hulk's first movement. You never ever had an argument. Tutianx is recent but isn't his only recent battle. You can't base it off this when the op made every option available to him. You don't even grasp this which is sad really.

Ok, if you won't listen to me listen to someone else.Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol...........

quan speaks the truth though, your argument isnt really good stoic

Naija boy
If WBHulk was able to grab Thor, he wouldnt really need more than one direct punch to end the fight. Problem is Thor can BFR hulk faster and Hulk really has no defense against it. Thor can take out the rest of the team fairly easily so Thor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
If WBHulk was able to grab Thor, he wouldnt really need more than one direct punch to end the fight. Problem is Thor can BFR hulk faster and Hulk really has no defense against it. Thor can take out the rest of the team fairly easily so Thor wins.

I agree 100% with this. This is Thor fight to win. Hulk is the main target...bfr him and the rest gets stomped. Even though Thor fight crazy sometimes, I wouldn't consider him stupid. Thor seeing green radition flying off Hulks body, killing his comrades would automatically make him realize this is a hulk he needs to stay far away from and a Hulk that he doesn't want to get punched by either. Common sense would make him realize that bfring is the best option and for anyone to think Thor doesn't have this is lowballing the character.

Thor wins this 10/10.

Damborgson
not gonna do that..

u said griping,warping and shit..he wasn't doing that..he was just poking herc eyes..then he got attack by Thor and Hellstorm..of coz he turn his attention to his attacker..
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu207/igloo444/didnt_read.jpg

laughing out loud @ the highballing of thor here. laughing out loud @ lack of reading comprehension.

carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

guy222
thor doesn't win

janus77
WBH Thunderclaps Thor to atoms, easy win.

JakeTheBank

Recent fights don't contradict everything that came before unless there's a specific retcon or something along those lines which occured. Tutinex vs. Thor is still a valid fight/series of feats for each character, but I, for one, am not going to dismiss everything else that Thor has done just to make some kind of point.

Probably, yeah. I know where you stand and you know where I stand. Not much of a point arguing that.

If WBH reaches Thor before Thor BFRs him, which is highly unlikely and doubful considering everything, then yeah, Thor is in a lot of trouble. You feel Hulk's got good, if not great odds of doing so before Thor can hope to react and instantly BFR him. I strongly disagree with that, but it's whatever at this point.

If Thor BFR's WBH, which is highly likely, then yes, he goes on to obliterate the team.

Stoic
Recent fights don't contradict everything that came before unless there's a specific retcon or something along those lines which occured. Tutinex vs. Thor is still a valid fight/series of feats for each character, but I, for one, am not going to dismiss everything else that Thor has done just to make some kind of point.

Probably, yeah. I know where you stand and you know where I stand. Not much of a point arguing that.

If WBH reaches Thor before Thor BFRs him, which is highly unlikely and doubful considering everything, then yeah, Thor is in a lot of trouble. You feel Hulk's got good, if not great odds of doing so before Thor can hope to react and instantly BFR him. I strongly disagree with that, but it's whatever at this point.

If Thor BFR's WBH, which is highly likely, then yes, he goes on to obliterate the team.

Precisely, and Thor in the past has faced a much weaker Hulk than WB Hulk, I'm sure you know how much weaker that Hulk was too. I agree, that if Thor BFR's WB Hulk that he would go on to defeat the rest of the field with some effort unless he stick to the BFR tactic with them. But, if WB Hulk manages to reach him in the 1.8 seconds or less depending on his level of strength at that moment, I can not see thor winning a physical match, or mustering the strength that it would take to fend him off while he was hammering away at him. WB Hulk is above Thor based on his past performances against as I mentioned a far weaker Hulk like the Merged Hulk, and when they fought in the arctic. Thor was not holding back during that fight.

Newjak
Recently Thor teleported an entire team of people mid sentence and they didn't even know it happened until after it ws done.

It was that fast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.

And no, he doesn't have to battle field remove them to win. The OP basically gave him free reign to do anything he has shown to be capable of in the past, this Team is fuuuuuucked.

CosmicComet
Did Thor get even with Tutinax?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I hope he does but it isn't DnA writing, it's Rodi, so there's a good chance he might not. He should stick to non-cannon character pieces, much better at it.

So yes Thor could BFR HOTM Hulk if the Hulk sat there and allowed for Thor to whip up his magical portal, but this would not be the case. The Hulk as well as everyone else on the field would be acting under their own power, and not on puppet strings.

Thor has generated vortexes extremely quickly in the past. With this much distance apart, Thor will have no trouble of using one on the Hulk.

In the past, he has shown he can create extremely large vortexes and teleport anything inside. He doesn't even have to be anywhere near Hulk to battle field remove him.

He has used things such as lightning bolts, and energy beams to battle field remove opponents.

If you think Thor can't easily battle field remove Hulk based on what he has done, you're wack. Hulk could leap at the speed of light and Thor would still send him to some hellish dimension comfortably. Doesn't help that he has the slower reaction time.

Thor does not win this fight anymore than he won his battle against Tutinax.

Lol.

carver9
I agree 100% with this. This is Thor fight to win. Hulk is the main target...bfr him and the rest gets stomped. Even though Thor fight crazy sometimes, I wouldn't consider him stupid. Thor seeing green radition flying off Hulks body, killing his comrades would automatically make him realize this is a hulk he needs to stay far away from and a Hulk that he doesn't want to get punched by either. Common sense would make him realize that bfring is the best option and for anyone to think Thor doesn't have this is lowballing the character.

Thor wins this 10/10.

Silent Master
Does anyone have an argument for the Hulk's team winning that doesn't require Thor to just stand there and not even try to fight back?

abhilegend

laughing out loud @ lack of reading comprehension.
Yeah, yeah, whatever you say damborgy. The highballing of thor by his "fans" in this thread is astounding in the least.

Damborgson
Yeah, yeah, whatever you say damborgy. The highballing of thor by his "fans" in this thread is astounding in the least. yes you already said that.

Not really. Not saying anything that hasn't been done or happened and under these stips its perfectly valid. Of course it wont go down like this in an in character battle. So "Abhilegendy" there really isn't anything to ***** about by your part.

DarkOdin
Does anyone have an argument for the Hulk's team winning that doesn't require Thor to just stand there and not even try to fight back? Hulk smash???

quanchi112
Yeah, yeah, whatever you say damborgy. The highballing of thor by his "fans" in this thread is astounding in the least. Read the op. Read the op. Read the op.

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Korg solos raver

guy222
Does anyone have an argument for the Hulk's team winning that doesn't require Thor to just stand there and not even try to fight back?

welcome to kmc

Badabing
Hulk grabs Korg in one hand, Thing in the other hand, and beats Thor to death with them.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk grabs Korg in one hand, Thing in the other hand, and beats Thor to death with them.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

-K-M-
Leave Korg alone sad

Badabing
Originally posted by -K-M-
Leave Korg alone sad Sorry. sad

-K-M-
Originally posted by Badabing
Sorry. sad

I can never stay mad at you angel

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I hope he does but it isn't DnA writing, it's Rodi, so there's a good chance he might not. He should stick to non-cannon character pieces, much better at it.

Thor has generated vortexes extremely quickly in the past. With this much distance apart, Thor will have no trouble of using one on the Hulk.

In the past, he has shown he can create extremely large vortexes and teleport anything inside. He doesn't even have to be anywhere near Hulk to battle field remove him.

He has used things such as lightning bolts, and energy beams to battle field remove opponents.

If you think Thor can't easily battle field remove Hulk based on what he has done, you're wack. Hulk could leap at the speed of light and Thor would still send him to some hellish dimension comfortably. Doesn't help that he has the slower reaction time.

Lol.

big grin Rage, come on man, let's do the math here, the Hulk at the very least would reach Thor 500 meters away in 1.84 seconds, this is at the very least, and that was when he was not in WB mode, but still in the Nevada desert handling Wendigo and Bi-Beast at x1000 base.

I did the math, and the Savage Hulk had the ability to leap 11x faster than a bullet which would be * 920 meters per second, which is 2,057.98139 miles per hour x a minimum of 1000 = 2,057,981.39 miles per hour. Again this is a minimum. So this would mean that at this rate of speed the Hulk would be able to cover 500 meters in 1.84 seconds, and again that is what he would be moving at before he was at his best in the Dark Dimension. At the most, the Hulk would cover the distance at his most powerful in about half this time which would be fractions of a second. Now I don't know if you are aware of how often baseball players mistime a pitch, and get struck out, but the Hulk would be moving so fast, that you would not be even able to see him.

In this period of time Thor would not have the seconds needed to make his storm wall powerful enough to stop the Hulk from breaching his defenses, and grabbing him and doing far worse to him than Tutinax recently did. WB Hulk would have ripped Tutinax's spine out like a predator does to a normal human being. Thor had the fight of his life. Thor also had the fight of his life with Merged hulk in the Arctic who as I've mentioned several times is so much more inferior to WB Hulk that I question that they are the same character despite having the same name.

BFR is the only way for Thor to pull this one off, and there is still a slight possibility that the Hulk could reach him before he even decided to do this, being that his first thoughts would be of all of the opponents on the field of battle. Thor holding his own against the Hulk, or erecting a storm barrier before a fraction of a second is up is not happening in a real time event. This is all based on logic, and Thor's past performance against a much weaker hulk, and the more recent debacle that happened in his Deviant run.

janus77
Why does Hulk need to "reach" Thor?
Savage Hulk's ThunderClaps have been just fine for bringing Thor down from the skies or knocking him on his arse, at distance.

WBH would likely atomise Thor with a powerful ThunderClap, before Thor could think of anything.

And those piffling storm barriers would be nothing to WBH, he shreds planets without any effort.

Newjak
Originally posted by janus77
Why does Hulk need to "reach" Thor?
Savage Hulk's ThunderClaps have been just fine for bringing Thor down from the skies or knocking him on his arse, at distance.

WBH would likely atomise Thor with a powerful ThunderClap, before Thor could think of anything.

And those piffling storm barriers would be nothing to WBH, he shreds planets without any effort. Considering those storm barriers could contain a blast that was gonna destroy 1/5th of the universe I doubt it.

Plus Thor has been inside the sun I'm betting the forces in there are equal to or greater than what Hulk generated.

Horrificus
Thor would take this. I'm just not sure why Hulk has the fodder with him.

PillarofOsiris
Thor takes this 10/10. There are some really stupid arguments in this thread.

Naija boy
^None more stupid than the trail of hulk hate that u have left on the first page of this formum. lmao

PillarofOsiris
Why because I said he's not a skyfather, and I don't believe he can beat the entire JLA at once? Right... I hate the Hulk because I refuse to overrate him? I actually love the character, but I don't think he's an equal to Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
^None more stupid than the trail of hulk hate that u have left on the first page of this formum. lmao thumb up

Naija boy
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Why because I said he's not a skyfather, and I don't believe he can beat the entire JLA at once? Right... I hate the Hulk because I refuse to overrate him? I actually love the character, but I don't think he's an equal to Odin.

Yeah im sure you do love the character......lol.The only person who said the Hulk was a skyfather was the troll who created that thread and was trying to bait Carver. I surmised that you hate the character because of your history of anti-hulk sentiment as well as your attempt to re-interpret on panel occurences in an attempt to lowball the Hulk. Normally that signifies at least extreme dislike if not hate. Sorry though if i didnt recognize the love no expression

PillarofOsiris
Ever hear of the Ad Hominem fallacy? You do a great job of using it constantly. Calling me a Hulk hater really helps your arguments a lot. And since I hate the Hulk, it means everything I say about him is invalid.

Naija boy
^ im not debating with you. Im identifying what you are. Its transparent and painfully obvious. I havent tried to prove to you anything in this thread nor do i care to so your claims of ad hominem are nonsensical. If you actually want to debate an on panel occurence or the thread title (in which i have already said Thor wins) then go right ahead. smile

dmills
This thread is mind numbing.

WBH would physically maul Thor.

Thor can bfr Hulk effortlessly at any time.

Mjolnir is more powerful then any Hulk.

As an aside; There are some truly great posters that rep the Hulk. Stoic, Naija, Psycho etc. But then I see stuff like this...

Originally posted by janus77

And those piffling storm barriers would be nothing to WBH, he shreds planets without any effort.

And it makes me think all of you are nuts laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills

And it makes me think all of you are nuts laughing out loud You think you're better than me ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.