Sega Loses Its Marvel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Hooray...lets hope no more shitty games based on Marvel movies

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MorgsHQ/news/?a=55850

Phanteros
THANK GOD!!! Hopefully we can get Arham City level of quality games now.

-Pr-
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, please.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Phanteros
THANK GOD!!! Hopefully we can get Arham City level of quality games now.

With that Captain America game that they did it had a Arkham Asylum feel to it from what i hear.

Stoic
I hate Sega, they should lose everything. Why? 6 months after I bought a Dreamcast, I heard that they were going to stop making games for the console. Sega sux.

Nemesis X
P3ALwKeSEYs

Kazenji
They should hire Raven Software to do their games.

Ridley_Prime
People played those Marvel games that Sega made? Knew this was gonna happen eventually.

Kazenji
From the reviews that i've seen the Captain America game is the only good one at least a 6/10 everthing else got below that.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nemesis X
P3ALwKeSEYs

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Ironman was a sin against mankind!

Kazenji
I only played a demo of the second game the flying was great and also Matt Fraction wrote the story.....shame everything did'nt connect.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Ironman was a sin against mankind!
I could tell from the demo it was shit.

Kazenji
Now Sega lay's off staff and cancel games

http://www.develop-online.net/news/40367/Sega-prepares-for-sweeping-layoff-operation

-Pr-
At least Football Manager and Aliens survived.

Stoic
I heard rumors that they were thinking about getting into the console race again. Anyone willing to be butt-plugged again? Sega's problem is their attention span or lack thereof. They simply have a problem when it comes to both marketing, and support of their products.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
I heard rumors that they were thinking about getting into the console race again. Anyone willing to be butt-plugged again? Sega's problem is their attention span or lack thereof. They simply have a problem when it comes to both marketing, and support of their products.

Knowing me I'll probably be on that wagon. Previous purchases.
-Master System. (Good times.)
-MegaDrive. (legendary)
-Game Gear. (The horror. No games but awesome TV tuner!)
-DreamCast. (Had some awesome games. TechRomancer. PowerStone II.)

But if they tried to do this again I would probably opt out.

Smasandian
They are not getting back into consoles.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/30/sega-canceling-games-cutting-jobs-in-us-and-europe-to-restructu/

Note: Expected net income down 47%.

0mega Spawn
Sega sucks ass

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak

-DreamCast. (Had some awesome games. TechRomancer. PowerStone II.)

Cept they released that one at the wrong time.

jinXed by JaNx
This is good news to me. The last good MArvel game i played since the first Ultimate alliance was, Wolverine Origins. Cap America and Xmen destiny werent terrible but they squandered so much potential

Kazenji
Been playing that Captain America game, It has that Arkham Asylum Feel to it its not a perfect game like Bat's game but its still an okay game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.