King Thor (Reigning) vs. Alan Scott (Sentinel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

carver9
KT

guy222
Starheart is very powerful

-Pr-
Wow, I didn't see THIS coming.

leonidas
lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wow, I didn't see THIS coming. What's next on my agenda ?

Digi
This is pretty much all the forum is anymore...threads based on earlier debates. If we closed threads with the same impunity that we used to, about 75% of the forum would be labeled bait threads and shut down.

But we'd also have a Hulk forum again...a sign that at least some of the changes to the forums have been positive. happy

I never read the KT stuff, so I have no idea here.

quanchi112
Jake, I am curious to see which side of the fence you are on this one.

JakeTheBank
King Thor mid-to-late Reigning would win comfortably. Early on, Alan would make him work for it, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
King Thor mid-to-late Reigning would win comfortably. Early on, Alan would make him work for it, imo. Atta boy. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

JakeTheBank
Thor is generally a pretty bad match up for Lantern types, anyway, but Alan has the best odds of beating him over the likes of Hal, Kyle, Sinestro, etc. Having Mjolnir plus the Odin Force to fall back on is what seals the deal.

quanchi112
Thor is generally a pretty bad match up for Lantern types, anyway, but Alan has the best odds of beating him over the likes of Hal, Kyle, Sinestro, etc. Having Mjolnir plus the Odin Force to fall back on is what seals the deal. I personally see King Thor as a nightmare for pretty much most team wreckers. The guy has the Odinforce, the durability feats, the skill, and the senses to beat a lot of guys into the pavement.

I'm currently arguing against Superman Prime on comicvine but only limited to 5 posts per day since my old account was deleted or lost.

JakeTheBank
Yeah.

Alan would be hard pressed to beat Thor sans Odin Force, if only because of Mjolnir's abilities and advantages. Alan kinda runs the gamut as far as showings go, though. He's often used as the measuring stick for a threat to the JSA or whatever and is indisposed for an issue or two, and then comes back full force and begins owning people. Consistently, though, he's portrayed as being the JSA's most powerful member/"big gun".

quanchi112
Yeah.

Alan would be hard pressed to beat Thor sans Odin Force, if only because of Mjolnir's abilities and advantages. Alan kinda runs the gamut as far as showings go, though. He's often used as the measuring stick for a threat to the JSA or whatever and is indisposed for an issue or two, and then comes back full force and begins owning people. Consistently, though, he's portrayed as being the JSA's most powerful member/"big gun". Like a Sentry character with the dark avengers. By far their biggest gun and the writer is always in a pickle with how to deal with him which usually ends up being his mental instability but when he's at his best he's an absolute force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.