ultimate db/z/gt attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathcon27
univeral super final oozaru big bag dragon fire wo ho ho dodohameha spirit punch x100 (final flash+oozaru punch+big bang attack+dragon fist+fire wahaha+kamehameha+dodon ray+spirit bomb the super just means fully charge universal means energy from all people in the universe) now try to top it no kiao ken also lets just assume that the attack it coming from ssj4 gogeta ok no1 else must be a dragonball/z/gt attack

BloodRain
U.Spirit Bomb + SS4 Gogeta's strongest move, basically. Everything there else is useless.

And any High-Herald's attack / a decent Star buster and above, E.g. Dark Schneider, Silver Surfer, Superman and high ranking Pokemon and Digimon. >> All of that put together.

deathcon27
i said it must be a dragonball/z/gt attack and oozaru punch is actuall ya very poweful attack also final flash is another powerful attack and dodon ray surpasses the kamehameha also dont forget dragon fist is a very powerful attack that if it hits when the opponent is off gaurd it is almost a sure kill my final point is that big bang kamehameha was actually stronger then the spirit bomb and final kamehameha is > than big bang kamehameha

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by deathcon27
univeral super final oozaru big bag dragon fire wo ho ho dodohameha spirit punch x100 (final flash+oozaru punch+big bang attack+dragon fist+fire wahaha+kamehameha+dodon ray+spirit bomb the super just means fully charge universal means energy from all people in the universe) now try to top it no kiao ken also lets just assume that the attack it coming from ssj4 gogeta ok no1 else must be a dragonball/z/gt attack Super Buu's Dimensional Scream >>

deathcon27
the dimensional screamonly causes a small tear from dimension to dimension and isnt an actual attack also a charged punch from ssj vegito can more or less easily break it

BloodRain
Originally posted by deathcon27
the dimensional screamonly causes a small tear from dimension to dimension and isnt an actual attack also a charged punch from ssj vegito can more or less easily break it
Dimensional Scream >>>
Dende said it can make the universe collapse in on itself.

Omega Shenron's Negative Ki release >>>
Eventual rip of the universe.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Super Buu's Dimensional Scream >>
YdpuMILJUOA

deathcon27
the dimensional scream only causes a tear but the diimensional scream itself doesnt make the universe that would happen with even the smallest tear in the universe also iit only took a yes a punch to cancel out the attack so im pretty sure the attack i said easily cancels it omega shenrons only releases the negative energy stored in the dragon balls so it wouldnt destroy the universe just add a little dark energy also when black smoke shenron arose he ised alot of the dark energy in being summoned and in creating the 7 dragons

BloodRain
Yeah. tear in the universe >

Dunno what his mist does, but its potently huge, so anything it does >

deathcon27
ok the tear is a big deal but it would only lead to another dimension where the fight could still continue so my attack would still overpower the dimensional scream

BloodRain
Lead to another dimension and all the while destroying the universe. Oh and what Vegito punched wasnt the actual scream, like what happened earlier.

deathcon27
vegito punched the force field that protected buu but without the shield buu is free for attack which in other words leaves buu in a kill position

BloodRain
That was the shield, not the rip.

deathcon27
thats what i said but without the force field buu cant use the attack becuz the force field is part of the attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.