Destroyer vs Aentropy Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Winner?

quanchi112
Destroyer.

Batman-Prime
Been done already, numerous times. Entropy Aegis wins, it was never damaged, unlike the Destroyer, and while the Destroyer was made by an Skyfather the Entropy Aegis was made by and from the parts of an Abstract.

Cogito
thumb up

& Entropy is the most powerful destructive force possible in DC. I can't think of any instances of someone or something surviving entropic energies.

Galan007
^ Nothing has.

E/A wins.

Estacado
Just read the Imperiex respect thread.
Aegis ftw.

kevdude
Aegis Steel as well.

Stoic
Judging by defeats, and what the Aegis was meant to do, and has done this is spite. Unless the Ceestials would be able to slag the armor like it did to the Destroyer.

Aegis ftw.

abhilegend
Entropy Aegis wins.

carver9
I thought a sundipped Superman survived the energy of Entropy...TWICE. I'm pretty sure he did. One was when he was sporting the Blue costume when GL contained the blast and the other time was the sundipped Superman.

Galan007
^ No.

kevdude
Originally posted by carver9
I thought a sundipped Superman survived the energy of Entropy...TWICE. I'm pretty sure he did. One was when he was sporting the Blue costume when GL contained the blast and the other time was the sundipped Superman.

No he never did, while he was merged with Kismet she took him to a safe place outside time and space in order to save him from Imperiex Prime. The other time is no as well... Mabye you are thinking of when he and Doomsday was fighting together? Didn't happen there either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.