Aquaman Vs Namor (on Land Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathlife
Who wins this on land.

Telepathy and Trident is allowed.

Cogito
Aquaman via TP rape

Sin I AM
namor

deathlife
Originally posted by Sin I AM
namor

Is Namor resistant to telepathy?

Lord Feron
current for both? Namor rock the **** out or AM.

Pre FP hmmm tough call AM would win everytime if he used Telepathy every time. In a fist fight... i think i would side with namor for the slight majority.

Sin I AM
resistant yes....immune no. but if this is the reboot AM then id give the maj to Namor

guy222
namor

deathlife
Originally posted by Lord Feron
current for both? Namor rock the **** out or AM.

Pre FP hmmm tough call AM would win everytime if he used Telepathy every time. In a fist fight... i think i would side with namor for the slight majority.

I don't really know much about Aquaman pre-FP.

I just thought that AM has been given strength boost in the new 52 (heck, we saw him landing blows on Darkseid in Justice League issue 6).

JakeTheBank
Aquaman.

majid86
Subby 10/10

Aquaman is just a cheap ass gay piss poor punk DC ripoff of Subby

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Prep-Man
Aquaman.

srankmissingnin
Namor beats current DCnU Aquaman, losses to virtually any other incarnation.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Namor beats current DCnU Aquaman, losses to virtually any other incarnation.

Why DCnU? Have things changed that much? Or are you talking about water hand Aquaman?

srankmissingnin
Namor would beat DCnU Superman right now. Based on feats he is decades ahead with more impressive showings.

Sin I AM
Namor would beat DCnU Superman right now. Based on feats he is decades ahead with more impressive showings.

this

Lord Feron
Originally posted by deathlife
I don't really know much about Aquaman pre-FP.

I just thought that AM has been given strength boost in the new 52 (heck, we saw him landing blows on Darkseid in Justice League issue 6).

Aquaman was alot more badass pre-fp. He was landing blows on darkseid but if it was just 1 v 1 aquaman would get straight up raped. Also Darkseid imo seemed cool and shit but still not as powerful as he was once long long time ago...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Aquaman was alot more badass pre-fp. He was landing blows on darkseid but if it was just 1 v 1 aquaman would get straight up raped. Also Darkseid imo seemed cool and shit but still not as powerful as he was once long long time ago...

Aquaman is pretty much still the same. And Darkseid just beat down the JLA. They couldn't do much, except BFR. And it's probably just an avatar anyway, since he's shown to be a multiverse threat or will be. The NG's will be returning in a big way.

srankmissingnin
this

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04exxEE8j1qaea9do1_500.gif

Sin and I agree? That's new...

Sin I AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04exxEE8j1qaea9do1_500.gif

Sin and I agree? That's new...

probably cuz this is the first time u were right about something srank wink

Batman-Prime
If a woman agrees with you it means you have to be wrong, think 'bout it.

srankmissingnin
probably cuz this is the first time u were right about something srank wink

Or... maybe its the first time I've been wrong?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze4vebGXj1qaqre1.gif

Prep-Man

OMAC couldn't beat Superman. I doubt Namor would as well.

Stoic

Nah. Superman is quite a stretch. his heat vision would seal the deal every time.

Philosophía
Namor would beat DCnU Superman right now. Based on feats he is decades ahead with more impressive showings. laughing out loud

If you're feeling confident in backing that up, I'm right here. smile

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah. Superman is quite a stretch. his heat vision would seal the deal every time.

doubtful

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Aquaman is pretty much still the same. And Darkseid just beat down the JLA. They couldn't do much, except BFR. And it's probably just an avatar anyway, since he's shown to be a multiverse threat or will be. The NG's will be returning in a big way.

I don't think he is the same atleast not yet, namor would break him currently.

I don't like how WW was doing so well and was able to shove a sword in his freaking eye. Also i to really hope it's just an avatar. Hmmm hope Orion shows up soon I would like Superman 1st encounter be a solid ass beating!!! haha

Bouboumaster
Namor maul Aquaman's face with his fist

-K-M-
Aquaman uses his TP to win

http://www.coloredtoiletpaper.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/best-toilet-paper.jpg

-K-M-

FYI, DCnu Superman just clocked a running speed of 25,000 mph and that was rookie Superman in Action Comics.

-Pr-
Aquaman imo; to me, he's still as powerful post-FP than he was pre-FP (and possibly even more powerful now I think); at least, that's how Johns has portrayed him.

deathlife
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman imo; to me, he's still as powerful post-FP than he was pre-FP (and possibly even more powerful now I think); at least, that's how Johns has portrayed him.

That was my thinking too.

But is Aquaman as strong as Namor?

Namor is basically Superman-lite

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathlife
That was my thinking too.

But is Aquaman as strong as Namor?

Namor is basically Superman-lite

I don't think Aquaman is physically as strong as Namor, no, though I wouldn't go as far as saying that he wasn't strong enough to hurt Namor.

His telepathy is also a boost.

Also, calling Namor Superman-lite is a bit of a stretch imo.

deathlife
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think Aquaman is physically as strong as Namor, no, though I wouldn't go as far as saying that he wasn't strong enough to hurt Namor.

His telepathy is also a boost.

Also, calling Namor Superman-lite is a bit of a stretch imo.

Yeah, the Superman-lite thing was a bit of hyperbole.

That being said, I don't think Namor is in Supes class at all. I remember some really old Marvel comics where Thor one-shotted Namor (although it must be said that power levels do vary over time).

I think Aquaman can hurt Namor physically though. Maybe not enough to put him down but he can definitely work him with his telepathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.