Is there anybody who only likes the prequels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I found among star wars fans that they either only like the originals or like both of them. I've never heard anyone say they only like the prequels. Is there anyone here or do you know anyone who only likes the prequels?

queeq
Lots of young people think the OT is boring and the FX are not cool. So I think I heard plenty of them praising the PT.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by queeq
Lots of young people think the OT is boring and the FX are not cool. So I think I heard plenty of them praising the PT.

Blasphemers.

queeq
Of course. They should all be burned at the stake. wink

darthmaul1
my niece said she like the PT better, probably because she grew up with them,

DARTH POWER
^ It was Lucas's argument all along that its just a generational thing.. (his argument to fans of the OT who didn't like the PT that is)

queeq
What about his own generation then?

DARTH POWER
They're Clint Eastwood fans?

Charlie512
Originally posted by queeq

Not me. Well, at first I did, but then watching Plinkett's reviews changed my mind.

queeq
Very wise... submit yourself to the teachings of Plinkett.

C-3POTheClever
Is Plinkett RedLetterMedia from YouTube? He's got some points I guess, but I still like the prequels, & I think he has a go at them too much.

queeq
With reason, HAHAHA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.