What's more powerful;Odin Force or the Starheart ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well ?

JakeTheBank
The Starheart is made up of all the chaotic and wild magic in the universe the Guardians of the Universe attempted to seal away prior to the induction of the Green Lantern Corps. Potentially, the full power of the Starheart, which we've never really seen, should be something equal to a vast majority of the magical energy in the universe.

By feats, Odin Force trumps the Starheart by a good degree. There's nothing I've seen the Starheart do that I don't think the Odin Force could replicate, assuming it hasn't already. By implied power/status, the Starheart should have a greater wealth of power.

I wouldn't give the most powerful on panel version of Alan Scott the win over Odin, if that helps.

guy222
SH

Digi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Starheart is made up of all the chaotic and wild magic in the universe the Guardians of the Universe attempted to seal away prior to the induction of the Green Lantern Corps. Potentially, the full power of the Starheart, which we've never really seen, should be something equal to a vast majority of the magical energy in the universe.

By feats, Odin Force trumps the Starheart by a good degree. There's nothing I've seen the Starheart do that I don't think the Odin Force could replicate, assuming it hasn't already. By implied power/status, the Starheart should have a greater wealth of power.

I wouldn't give the most powerful on panel version of Alan Scott the win over Odin, if that helps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.