Why weren't the voices of the stormtroopers changed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
You know like Boba Fetts voice was switched over to the voice of the dude who played Jango Fett? Why wasn't the same thing done with the stormtroopers? For they're clones of Jango Fett too aren't they? Also, how come they managed to defeate nearly alll the Jedi nights, but yet were hopeless at aiming for regular people like Luke (who wasn't a Jedi @ that point, Han & Leia? Not to mention the ewocks.

queeq
Nope, Stormtroopers are not considered to be clones... Just soldiers, people who enlisted.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by queeq
Nope, Stormtroopers are not considered to be clones... Just soldiers, people who enlisted. Right.

queeq
End of thread.

Charlie512
I don't think changing voices is a good idea.

For example, when I watched the OT with Boba's voice changed to Jango's, I didn't think Boba Fett was a bad ass at all. Instead I was confused with all the hype, in fact I judged him based on his feats and he sucked compared to Jango. So, in short, Boba's voice-change may have affected the way I perceived Boba.

It could do the same to people who watch it in the future and change their perspective on the clones.

queeq
Yeah, maybe.

Omega Vision
Wasn't the 501st all/almost all Fett clones even through the Galactic Civil War?

queeq
That sounds like EU...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.